CHARACTERS Lucky's Characters

COLLATERAL NPCS!

1567302908171.png

Face claim: Austin Stowell
" I'm just a simple guy who happens to have extraordinary powers."

Character Name: Colton Blake
Strengths: " I know some things like control air and lightning. I also am one of the few people who learned to separate tangled life forces. Nothing worse than getting hurt."
Weaknesses: " Light magic is my brand magic. So dark magic, flames, I can't swim, bullets. My life force is kind of tied to a white rose, not the best choice in retrospect."
General Appearance: " I am 6'0, got brown hair and blue eyes. I tend to wear white dress shirts, suits, sneakers, sometimes a blue cloak and blue jeans with a t-shirt. It depends on my mood."
Talents: Magic.
Inabilities: " I'm a shy sarcastic kind and caring nervous wreck who hates fighting."
General Personality: " Shy sarcastic nervous wreck who cares and is way too kind for his own good. Hates fighting."
Inner Personality: " Yeah, this isn't something I'm sharing."
History: " I can write a novel about my life. Here's the TLDR: I was force fused with one evil brother and one neutral brother. The three of us worked out how to separate and now I go around helping other with similar people."

1567303266542.png
" Don't judge a book by its cover."

Face claim: Faith Hill
Character Name: Catherine Harris
Strengths: " I'm ethically sound and I'm not afraid to speak my mind. I got friends in high places."
Weaknessess:" I'm not always impartial and well, I can let my emotions get the best of me."
General Appearance:Catherine stands at 5'8 and has blonde hair along with blueish gray eyes. She tends to wear dresses that ranges in colors.
General Personality: Catherine is someone who will always sympathize with people. She deeply cares about other people and will do anything to try to make sure everyone is happy. She also wishes to spend as much time as possible with children
Inner Personality: From a failing marriage and a separate child, the stress weighs on her sometimes. She often doubts her choices, wondering if she makes the right choices.
History: " I would rather not talk about."

1567303550918.png
Face claim: ????

Character Name
:Ian Miles Booker
Strengths: A mystery, Knows information about Mystification but refuses to disclose it. Operates from the shadows, possibly has the ability to manipulate shadows.
Weaknesses: " Do I look like I'm going to tell you my weaknesses?"
General Appearance: " You have eyes, don't you? If you are in fact blind, brown hair, brown eyes, light stubble and casual clothing such as jeans and a white t-shirt with a blue denim jacket."
Talents: " Not disclosing."
Inabilities:" After telling you that I wasn't going to disclose information about my weakness, why would I tell you my inabilities?"
Fears:" I'm not telling."
General Personality: " Talk to me to find out."
Inner Personality: " There is this little thing, it's called conversing with me, try it."
History:"I'm not telling."
Character Biography: "No."

1567303933957.png

Character Name : Derrick Penguin
Strengths:Swimming, breathing underwater, catching fish, Shapeshifting
Weaknesses:
Extreme heat and all the usual human weakness
General Appearance:Derrick stands at 6'3 in his human form and has curly black hair along with dark eyes. He typically wears white polo shirts and is also of a medium skin ton. He also wears cargo shorts. As an emperor penguin, he looks like most of his species
General Personality:Derrick is extremely friendly towards everyone he meets, but is also very guarded and seems to be difficult to talk too for reasons own. He is shy and only occasionally talks.

1567304199859.png

Character Name: Everett Jones
Strengths:" I don't understand this question."
Weaknesses: " I don't get it."
General Appearance: " Picture above is what I look like silly person."
Talents: " I'm really good at drawing and coloring."
Inabilities: " I'm really bad at listening."

1567304368782.png
Character name: Gary Booker

" That is all Dad says to give to a person.

1567304576002.png
(Georgie Henley)

Character name: Catherine Booker

" That's all you need to know.:

Placeholder for character

Attachments

• hmmm.PNG
    hmmm.PNG
    227.3 KB · Views: 1
1596556816825.png(
(Faceclaim:Jon Kortajarena)
Name: Austin Valdez
Appearance: Austin stand at 6' tall and has perfectly groomed hair that he wears in various styles. You will be hard pressed to find him wearing his hair the same style on any given day than the previous won. He has brown hair and brown eyes and is semi well built. Depending on his mood, he can range from having a clean shaven face to having a full beard. He typically wears sunglasses as well as a stylish dress shirt and jeans along with shows. He is semi well bulit.
Personality: Incredibly friendly and forward about everything, Austin is a chatterbox who loves to talk and makes friends. He also has a ton of gossip and isn't afraid to give you some.... for a monteary cost of course. Otherwise not much to tell.
Powers: Hair Manipulation- Austin has the unique to manipulate the color, shape, length as well as texture of any type of hair that he works on. This ranges from normal hair, facial hair and body hair. ( While he can do the hair down below, that particular work is on an appointment basis and is extremely expensive as he is uncomfortable doing it.)
Extra: He's Bi.