Lucky Thirteen’s Search

L

Lucky Thirteen

Original poster
Hey there, I'm brand spanking new to this site and am looking to dive right in with a couple of one on one roleplays. I work and go to college, so my first request is someone that understands that I'm not going to be able to post everyday - especially when those two things overlap on the same day. That being said, my schedule for the time being is pretty set. I'm free every Monday and Tuesday, so you expect me to be lurking around a bit more those days.

I'm always up for a roleplay with medieval or fantasy elements, and love good 'ol adventure themes. I have particular fancies for pirates, con artists, and revolutions. So if you'd be interested in a Pirate Fantasy-Adventure, a roleplay centered around a heist, or a medieval revolution let me know! I'd love to flesh out a plot with you. Or if you already have an idea that you think I might like, let me know! I'm really looking for something I can really get into again.

As for my writing abilities, they tend to change with the muse. You can always expect a good chunk of a paragraph, with an average of somewhere between 300 to 500 words. I am known to throw quite a bit more out though, but I'd say that's what you could expect consistently. If you have questions for me, please don't hesitate to ask.

I'd be game for a Medieval revolution of sorts.

I think we would be a good fit!