LUC✩KEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vivian

Original poster
WELCOME TO 'LUC✩KEY'!

>CONTINUE?|EXIT?

• This role-play is a survival based game who is played by Nah (Me) and the Players (you). Each player has made an account with the downloaded app called 'LUC✩KEY' (pronounced 'Lucky'), in addition to being signed up with this app they all would have joined a team. Throughout this role-play Nah will be assigning missions, quests, and individual tasks to each of the members and may even pay special attention to favorites. Don't let that discourage you, though; that special attention is more like passive aggressive bullying. In addition to being a part of a team, players are assigned 'always active quests', but these quests vary on what side you choose.

Who is Nah? Nah is a bored God who got sick of seeing the world function so smoothly (or as smoothly as humans allow it to), so taking matters into their own hands they created LUC✩KEY in hopes of making a more entertaining world. Players can invest XP to change things about themselves, such as changing their physical appearance or enhancing their strength, sight, smell, stuff like that. Do keep in mind, you're just a human, while you do have the power to break a car you still are subjected to the after effects of doing so. Break a car? Probably broke your arm too. Additionally, once players reach a certain point they'll be granted some powers that are more inhuman such as Invisibility or Levitation! Your character, WILL at some point DIE, please consider this before joining, and of course treat other members with respect. Meaning I don't want to see a Bitter Betty when she dies.

Nah's 'updates' will be done in here. I'll get into detail with this when we've started the 'game'. All character profiles will be kept here in a separate tabs (for easy access).
  • Every good game needs some equally good rules, don't you think so?
    1. All Iwaku rules apply here
    2. Because you play this game does not make you immune to outside factors such as law authority. If you're arrested then damn right you're arresting.
    3. All characters will be between the ages 14-20 (I will allow one +21 character)
    4. Please be realistic with your characters, I don't think your character will have a pistol ready for the event, or be a trained combat expert.
    5. Decent grammar is expected of you with at least two paragraphs per reply, and be able to reply once a week the more, the merrier, though! You're only allowed to talk liek dis when you're texting in character or OOC.
    6. Power playing/Character Control, Gary Stus and Mary Sues are a no-go.
    7. DO NOT ABUSE OOC INFORMATION
    8. You can have a maximum of two characters.
    9. Nah's word is absolute. They're a temperamental God, if they tell you, you HAVE to participate in the upcoming event, you HAVE to participate. If you break any rules your character will be killed off and you will be kicked out!
    10. Have fun!
  • WOWZERS! Hiya GAMER! My name is NAH, and I am totally bragging when I say I run this ENTIRE app by MYSELF. ╭(♡・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Enough about me, though, you're here to set up an account? Yeah, yeah! More PLAYERS! Be sure to fill out everything, and never ever delete this app or something very bad will happen (SPAM MAIL! Did I surprise you? (•̀ᴗ•́) ). Please be sure to fill out everything properly so we can be friends as soon as possible!

Character Image: (Preferably anime-ish, or ad drawing, no real people)
    Physical Description: (If your character has used physical alternations then a before and after is needed)
    Name: Don't worry! This'll be a super secret between me and you! (•́⌄•́๑)૭✧

Username:
    Positive/Negative Rating: (This will go with +/-, everyone starts off at 0/0)
    Team: WHOA! YOU MIGHT BE A LITTLE CONFUSED. KEKEK SORRY!
    ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ ˂ᵒ͜͡ᵏᵎ⁾✩ A game is no fun when there's no one playing against you, so we have three teams! The Offense, The Defense, and The Neutral, your account can't be made unless you pick one!

(The Offense: This team is the 'evil' of this game, their objective is to destroy. Steal small stuff from the store, vandalize, blow up a building, kill someone. The more you destroy, the more XP you earn!

The Defense: This team is the 'good' of this game, their objective is to defend even if it means to kill The Offense. Stop a bomb, save a life, clean up some vandalism, the more good deeds you do, the more XP you earn!

The Neutral: This team is truly what it sounds like in this game, they help either side and get XP for doing it, they're feeling gracious and want to help The Defense? Well, they would join their 'mission' and help support the cause, offering physical labor or information.)
    Bio:
    Level: (We all start at one, this is just for future in-game stuff)
    Power: (Remain's N/A until you're graced by Nah's generosity)
    Physical Alternations Made: (Put N/
    A if you're going for All n a t u r a l)
    Physical Enhancements: (Put N/A until you've gained XP, or put what you plan to invest in)
    Character History:
    Personality:
    Theme:
    Additional information:

Last edited by a moderator:
Character Image:
Physical Description:
Name:
Username:
Positive/Negative Rating:
Team:
Bio:
Level:
Power:
Physical Alternations Made:
Physical Enhancements:
Character History:
Personality:
Theme:
Additional information:

Oh
My
Stars.

My character sheet will be ready extremely soon (and yes, I understand that it sounds ridiculous)!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Character Image: TBA
Physical Description: Maria is a slender young woman, standing at 6'2 feet. She is quite thin, no muscles at all, so she usually leans on her tactics and agility. She has cup size 3B. Maria has also a long scar, going all the way down her left leg. She, due to hanging out with her friends on streets, is quite flexible and agile, but don't except her doing triple backflips, and run like a falling airplane.
Name: Maria Stepanaj
Username: R4d1k4l
General Location: Ukraine/Ukraine-Russia
Positive/Negative Rating: 0/0
Team: The Neutral
Bio:
Level: 1
Power: N/A
Physical Alternations Made: N/A
Physical Enhancements: N/A
Character History: Maria was born in Ukraine, Kharkov, spending all her time racing her friends on the streets. Street was her nature - street was her life. Eventually, when growing up to specific age, she was sent to school - and that gentlemen, was pure madness. Due to her free nature, Maria didn't appreciate any rules set up at school, so she was always either breaking someone's nose, or accidentally cutting someone's hand with a piece of paper. Her parents tried to calm that energy down, so they, against Maria's will of course, sent her to gymnastics lessons. Eventually, with no one seeing that coming, Maria calmed down, loving gymnastic with all desire and hotness as it can be for a courageous Ukrainian girl.
Personality: Maria, to her "innocent nature", presents herself as a small defenseless girl, on the inside being a strong criminal, which can probably kill you if she doesn't need your help anymore. She is quite selective with people she benefits with her friendship, and that also applies to choosing her allies. Maria can be truly innocent if she wants - but, seriously, who wants to be an innocent defenseless glamour girl?
Theme: Battle Against a True Hero - Undertale
Additional information: Maria is bilingual, speaking both Ukrainian, and English
She is bi-curious
Maria can sometimes be extremely savage and critical if she wants to

• Love
Tell me if I did anything wrong (I might have misunderstood most of titles meanings).
CS will be finished tomorrow I suppose.

@RecentlyInsaneRussian Would your character be moving to the general location of the role-play? Although I've yet to announce that this will be happening in a particular city in either Korea or America.

Hello there! I'd like to hop on this roleplay wagon if allowed.

Character Image:
anime-black-and-white-boy-cute-Favim.com-537112.jpg

Physical Description:
Lee Tae Joon is a male standing at an approximate 185cm (6 feet and an inch) and weighs about 70kg (154 pounds). His hair is a shade of dark brown, while his eyes are of a lighter shade of the latter. He is built lean, but well-muscled. No alterations were made.

Name:
Lee Tae Joon

Username:
MH2008

General Location:
South Korea

Positive/Negative Rating:
0/0

Team:
The Neutral

Bio:
"Me? There's nothing much to say. You can call me Tae Joon. If it's too long or difficult to remember, TJ should be fine. I was born on the 15th of August 1997. Had a brother, but he's dead now. I currently am staying on my own as a...freelance investigator, you might say. The plan to stay at my dad's place fell through when the old man passed away. I told him to take care of himself, but he wouldn't listen. Oh well. I mostly get inside scoops on celebrities now. Who's dating who. Who's having an affair. Who's dropping out of their career. All the mundane nonsense average people like to know about."

Level:
One

Power:
N/A

Physical Alternations Made:
N/A

Physical Enhancements:
N/A

Character History:
The male's life was predetermined by a case in 2005 which involved his elder brother. When he was eight years old, Lee Tae Joon's brother was accused of being the principle offender in a gang rape case. This had caused the family of the two brothers to break up, whereby their father divorced their mother and took Tae Joon away. After serving his eight months in the juvenile facility centre, his brother was left alone in his mother's house, and was later found dead due to committing suicide. Years later, at the age of eighteen, when Lee Tae Joon was in the army, he found out that his brother was not only framed for the gang rape, but was also murdered as he had substantial evidence to prove his innocence. The culprit who had made it look like his brother took his own life was a detective who was receiving bribery money and offered a higher rank in the police department, from a congressman, who's son was the actual offender of the gang rape case in 2005. Due to insufficient evidence, the case of the murder of his brother was dropped. Since then, Lee Tae Joon has quit the army and his hatred for authorities remains. Currently, he is working as an independent private investigator for anyone who has money and a job to be done.

During his schooling years, he was more of a slacker because he did not see the use of getting the top grades in his class when he was probably going to end up working as a cashier of a convenience store. That job alone would not provide him with the luxuries of life, but if he was shrewd, tight on his budget and lived in his father's house, even after his old man passes away, he would still be able to manage. Besides, it was not as though he had any plans to get married or start a family. It was too much trouble on his part. At the age of seventeen, a police officer from his hometown precinct rang him up and told him that the case files for his elder brother's death was somewhat off. His brother showed a positive in his blood sample of having taken a sedative, and the police officer was determined to find out the truth. This made Lee Tae Joon enroll into the army, figuring that once he was out, he could chase the true perpetrator. But while he was in the army, it was discovered that a detective had murdered his brother, and because that detective was the current Chief Inspector, the case fell through. This resulted in Lee Tae Joon not wanting to have anything to deal with the law, or place his trust in them anymore.

Personality:
Lee Tae Joon is a quiet man, and he would prefer not to draw any attention to himself if possible. Although, he can be outgoing when he knows the situation calls for it. He is also observant, but can be a klutz at times. Due to having been moved away from his hometown, he can adjust and blend into his surroundings quite well. He is usually calm, but if one mentions his brother in an ill manner, he will ensure that that an individual will not be able to walk for a week. He has a soft spot for the weak and defenseless, although he tries not to show it. Having read many psychology books, as well as dealt with many people in the hunt to uncover the truth of his brother, he is seen as somewhat a 'profiler' who is able to read a person and is quite meticulous.

Theme:

Additional information:
N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
I'll probably cobble together something tonight when I get home :3

I can't believe Nah ruined that whole app by themselves!

This roleplay seems to be missing something... I'm not sure what that is, but I'll get back to you as soon as I figure it out.~

I can't believe Nah ruined that whole app by themselves!

This roleplay seems to be missing something... I'm not sure what that is, but I'll get back to you as soon as I figure it out.~
It's cool, you don't have to come back. ^^

Character Image:
1bab55be336b478cc218260df51b7c61.jpg

Physical Description: Areum stands 5'4 tall and is a little light for her age. Her skin is quite pale and she's not that thin. She's not really that fast, but she can find spaces to blend with and hide.

Name: Park Areum

Username: P4579A

General Location: Korea

Positive/Negative Rating: 0/0

Team: Team Defence

Bio:
As a child, she's always been called 'unique' due to her split personality. She's been teased a lot. You could call this bullying, but not to an extreme level. To get away from them, she learns to blend with the school equipment and nature. She would always tell the teacher whenever they tease her, but the teacher would always respond with "Just ignore them."
Basically, she grew up hiding around.

Like a racoon :3

Level: One

Power: N/A

Physical Alternations Made: N/A

Physical Enhancements: N/A

Character History:
(Soon)

Personality:
Areum has very many personalities. On one hand, she's energetic, hyper and optimistic. But on the other hand, she can be introverted, quiet and secretive.
It all depends on how you deal with her.

Theme:

Additional information:
(mmmm... nope)

AHA! I've figured it out!

It's a princess complex and a feminine chuunibyou! I'll have them to you shortly.~

Status
Not open for further replies.