Lucas Greene Academy-The School for the Gamers of Judgement! (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps it's called 'Throw a Dice'?

...That's what the phrase 'up to the RPer's discretion' means. I was asking to confirm whether or not that was the case, because this is in the Dice RP section, but I still have no idea what part of this RP relates to using dice. XD

And yeah, I might be interested in joining. Just have no idea how you plan on running this RP.
Oh *Slaps self* wow I'm dumb.

And excellent! And I do know how I plan to run this RP.

Nope, not there.

Mm, so how do you intend on incorporating dice mechanics anyways, if you don't mind me asking?

And now I see it. nevermind

Mm, so how do you intend on incorporating dice mechanics anyways, if you don't mind me asking?
Personally I wasn't intending to use the dice in the first place. Yet I assuming because of the stats it made it look like Dice was going to be used..*Nervously laughs*

Well...no.

It was because you put it into the Dice RP section that I thought that dice rolling was going to be a thing. Just having character stats alone doesn't make it a Dice RP. XD

Maybe you could have a Mod move it into Sci-Fi or something?

Well...no.

It was because you put it into the Dice RP section that I thought that dice rolling was going to be a thing. Just having character stats alone doesn't make it a Dice RP. XD

Maybe you could have a Mod move it into Sci-Fi or something?
Technically i didn't place it in this section. It was moved to here because someone thought it was going to involve dice too. But I'll see if I can try to get it moved or not..

I have to finish mine as well

I'm working on my character now, I'll have her up before I head off to bed.

"Either you get up and we fight this, or you crawl away and die like a coward. It's your choice."
tumblr_mll0994f431riuvkao1_500.gif

Full Name:
"My dad really just wanted to be able to call me Matt, but my mom said I needed a girls name... they compromised."
. Mattaline Lena Nelson .

Nickname(s):
"I mostly go by Matty."
. Matty, mostly. Also Matt and M&M .

In-Game Name:
"I made it up when I was like fourteen, don't mock me."
. iiMattyMattii .

. 17 .

Grade:
"Halfway over with the hell we call high school."
. 11th- Junior .

Birthday:
"The best day of the year."
. June 17th .

"Well, I guess that depends on what you mean. IRL or in the game?"
. Female (but has a male avatar in the game) .

"Let me just check my pulse... yup. It's still there."
. Alive .

Dialogue Color:
"I dunno, I guess my favorite color is purple."
. #5733f5 .

Group:
"At first I wasn't unsure, but I've grown to love my group."
. Future of Hope .

Parents:
"Ah, their way too intelligent to have raised someone like me."
. Mother-37-Veronica Nelson- Elementary School Principle .
. Father- 38-Henry Nelson-Cook at local resturant.

Siblings:
"I'm an only child."
. N/A .

Family:
"I feel like I've already told you about my family. Like literally five seconds ago."
. Mother, Father, Extended Family, and she considers her teammates her Family .

Closest Friends:
"My best friend is Tamara, but she doesn't play video games, so there's no way she'd transfer to Lucas Greene."
. Her Teammates, and Tamara Long .
. Interested? PM me! .

Rivals:
"Anyone my team goes against, I guess."
. Interested? PM me! .

Enemies:
"I try not to make enemies."
. Interested? PM me! .

Appearance:
"Gosh, I've never showed any other gamer my real face... this is so nerve-racking."
[spoili]
blondie_by_raichiyo33-d87xlkd.jpg
[/spoili]

In-Game Appearance:
"I've used male avatars since I was little... to avoid sexist teasing and all that. Don't laugh at me."
[spoili]
xilveros_by_brendavid-d88ycr0.jpg
[/spoili]

Eye Color:
"Blue, so boring."
. Blue .

Hair Color(s):
"It's brown, but in the sun it's lighter."
. Brown - Lighter brown in the sun .

Height:
"I think I'm pretty average sized."
. 5'5 .

Weight:
"Geez, I don't even remember the last time I weighed myself."
. 125 lbs .

Personality:
"I like to think I'm pretty awesome."
. Mattaline is very much a 'Party-Girl' and a 'Take-No-Shit' girl all at once. She is not afraid to get in someones face, or stand up for what she believes in. Confidence is in an abundance with her, as is a sense of humor and acceptance. As long as you treat her with respect and do not offend her close friends, it is likely that Matty will be exceptionally nice to you. She's not judgmental at all, so anyone can be their freaky-selves around her. As she always says, 'All of us are weird, some just choose to hide it.' She's very much a fun person to be around, so long as you don't mind loud people. However, if you offend her or one of her friends, she tends to have loose-lips. Along with her quick-witt comes the ability for her to think of horrible insults on the spot. She can be a major bitch, if you push her to the point. But, with how naturally easy-going Matty is, it's hard to ever see this side of her. Because Mattaline lives to have fun, she tends to be immature, impulsive, and reckless. She doesn't always think things through, but somehow she always manages to get herself out of trouble. She's a very persuasive young girl, which could be a good or bad trait, depending on how she uses it. She's also a little naive, and trusts easily. Perhaps too easily. Still, Matty is content with herself, and wouldn't want to be anyone else. .

Skills:
"I've got a few."
. Matty is a quick thinker, and works well under pressure. She doesn't often let the small things get to her. She's very good at hiding, and can remain calm in hectic situations. She's light on her feet and very flexible. Also, Mattaline is quick-witted and has a sharp tongue, making her persuasive. Just like her in-game character, she knows how to use a bow and arrow, as she has been doing it since she was young, and is an excellent shot. Lastly, Matty is very good with technology. .

Hobbies:
"Other than playing videogames? I've got a few..."
. Videogames, Taking Pictures, Partying, Running/Sprinting, and Doing DIY projects. Also shooting her bow and arrow. .

Phobia(s):
"Why would someone willingly share their fears?"
. Bugs, Divorce, Medicine, and Hospitals .

Anything else you want to add:
"God, I can't even think of anything else to tell you about myself."
. When she started playing video games she was young. Her first gaming account was MattyBoo1, but after the other players found out she was a girl they started making sexist remarks and slowly stopped including her. Frustrated with this, Mattaline created a new account, making her avatars male this time. She also got a special headset that made her voice sound more masculine, and with everyone believing she was a male she was treated more like an equal. No one online knows she's really a female, not even her teammates. She's planning on telling them when she meets them face-to-face .
. None of her IRL friends know she's a gamer .

Stats-
"Check this out."
[spoili]

Compassion:
7/10

Empathy:
7/10

Creativity:
7/10

Mental Flexibility:
5/10

Passion/Motivation:
5/10

Education:
7/10

Stamina:
10/10

Physical Strength:
8/10

Battle Skill:
9/10

Initiative:
7/10

Restraint:
6/10

Agility:
10/10

Strategy:
9/10

Teamwork:
8/10
[/spoili]
1100-animated_gif-l33t_h4x-nagato_yuki-suzumiya_haruhi_no_yuuutsu-the_melancholy_of_haruhi_suzumiya.gif

"I am not afraid."

Last edited:
Is this still accepting peeps?

Character Sheet-
Full Name: Rashida Ackermann
In Game Name: Acute Angel
Nickname(s): Acky
Grade: Junior/11th
Birthday
: December 25th "That's right bitches, I'm Jesus."
Dialogue Color: Yellow
Parents
: Michael and David Ackermann
Siblings: Missy Ackermann, Felicia Ackermann and Thomas Ackermann
Family: Adopted
Closest Friends: Her siblings and friends that don't attend LGA.
Rivals: TBA
Enemies: TBA
Appearance:
tumblr_njmc0cHtun1rtxhy1o1_400.jpg

In-Game Appearance:
27041.jpg

Eye Color(s)
: Brown, but she wears blue robot eye contacts. "Why? Because they're cool as hell."
Hair Color(s): Naturally black but she's dyed it plum purple, with streaks of pastel green and orange.
Height: 5'9 ft
Weight: 140 lbs
Personality: Rashida is headstrong and very confident of her skills. Some might even call her cocky, but hey, she knows what she's about. She is relatively friendly, but when people start to annoy her she'll shut them out. She's got a kind of tunnel vision because she focuses on her main goal and won't stop until she achieves it. She's also very boisterous and a little sarcastic. She's a go getter and likes to show her strength, so she isn't one to avoid fights.
Skills: Boxing, Parkour, Fast runner, and she has great stamina.
Hobbies: Splatter art (Because when is it not fun to throw paint?), Gaming, Movie Marathoning, Running actual marathons, Anime, Renaissance Faires, Punning.
Phobia(s):
Fog and fire.
Stats-
Compassion
: 3/10
Empathy: 2/10
Creativity: 8/10
Mental Flexibility: 8/10
Passion/Motivation: 10/10
Education: 9/10
Stamina: 9/10
Physical Strength: 10/10
Battle Skill: 9/10
Initiative: 10/10
Restraint: 5/10
Agility: 8/10
Strategy: 6/10
Teamwork: 6/10

Ill make this look prettier in a sec. I just wanted to get it in.
okay, however all the girl spots in the group have been taken (By me, @IceQueen, and @Brea). We still need one boy for the group...sorry for not pointing that out..

-.- Okay...I changed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.