Lucas Greene Academy-School for the Gamers of Judg

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Navi

Original poster
OPEN SIGNUPS - Lucas Greene Academy- School for the Gamers of Judgement! (Reboot!OOC)

"In the fictional world, being killed wasn't such a big deal. But in the real world...in this bloody reenactment...getting killed is the hugest thing in the world. We can't let that happen."

Hello Passing Roleplayer and welcome to my Group Roleplay Advertisment. If you haven't seen the title already, then yes, this RP is a reboot of a Roleplay I started last year on May 2nd. However...The Roleplay collapsed before anything good was able to happen. Now-Ten months later-I have come to the decision of making a Reboot for the RP after being inspired by other fellow roleplays that are rebooted such as Bloomfield High and Gang Members Have Lives too!. Now with that bit of explanation out of the way, allow me to go on with what the Roleplay is about if you haven't clicked the link already.

~Taking place in the Modern Year of 2016 in the U.S., We follow the lives and the struggle of six students as they attend a school specifically made for the gamers of a popular MMORPG game called Judgement!. Released in the Summer of 2013, the game skyrocketed in popularity and caught the attention of a Wealthy Finnish-American Buisnessman who decided to make a school for the gamers of this specific game. However the school's goal is much darker than it seems. On the First Day the gamers learn from the Antagonist himself that the school was also made for a reenactment of the entire plot of the game, and if they want to leave the school, they will have to kill Ten 'Judged Killers'.

The Story follow the group Shōrai no kibō, one of the highest ranking groups of the game who is notoriously known for their skill, Cooperation, and understanding of each other. Their goal is to fight for their lives and defeat the "final boss" in order to escape and save the lives of all the gamers trapped inside the school.~

My goal is to find Five Lucky Roleplayers to join me and the group Shōrai no kibō for this Epic Roleplay Reboot. It's first come first serve, so get it while you can and I'll see you over at the OOC page.

Have Fun Submitting! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.