Loyalty doesn't pay (Into the Badlands based RP. Looking for Sunny!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ

Melancholia Personified
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
Yes, yes, I know the show is relatively new and there's not a whole lot of backstory known about the characters. However, I am absolutely obsessed with the idea of Sunny and The Widow! So, I am looking for someone, who would like to take the two characters to create an rp based solely on the two without their history.

I have an idea of a plot if anyone is willing to take a risk and run with it. :)

This will be an extremely violent RP! Lots and lots, and lots of fighting. (God I need some damn fighting! I'm getting tired of freaking lovey dovey shit. X_X)

Romance is optional. I would certainly like there to be some romance, but it's kind of hit or miss. (Although I think it would be an extremely volatile romance given the two characters in question, but it could be fun! I really am starting to hate love that's smooth sailing.)

I'm looking for someone who can post at least once a week. More is certainly welcome, but once a week is all I really need.

I'd like someone who can write at least a few paragraphs. My minimum is four, but I tend to write a great deal when I'm inspired. (And believe me, I'm inspired for this!)

If you're interested, drop me a line on here, or send me a PM. :)

I really, really, really want to play The Widow! So if you're willing to give it a shot, you might just become my new best friend. :)

@Chrysalism
Ugh! I've only seen the commercials for this and not seen the show yet! :( Must be worth something for you to already be really inspired to do something based off of it. ^^

I know it's pointless for me to post this but just thinking out loud. Haha.

It is! I'm absolutely hooked on it. :( Damn me and my damn obsessions. Once they get stuck in my head I can't shake them.

Reactions: Sunshine & Whiskey
@_@_@_@_@ i so wanna do this. I'm nervous i might not get his character right ;A;

If you want to give it a shot, let me know. :)

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Status
Not open for further replies.