Loving the Bad Boy

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Alison, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys! So here are a few ideas of some role-plays I'm interested in, but I'm open to any ideas that you have. I hope at least that you are active every day or at the very least every other day, and will reply with more than just a couple sentences so that we can keep the role-play going. Since I basically I don't have a life, I'm almost always on here to reply back instantly, but there are some days when I'm not on here except a few minutes. So if you're interested in one of my role-plays or you have an idea of your own, just let me know by PM or replying to this.... Thanks!:D

Loving the Bad Boy
    (F) has never had the best past. She has secrets that no one would guess, and hides behind lies that everyone beloved. She covers up scars an bruises so that people won't see, and smiles so that she doesn't cry. In all reality though, she is crying inside and is heartbroken because if her past that no one knows. That is, until (M) comes along. He's the school bad boy. Hot and sexy, cool and outgoing, but rude and hateful, annoying and frustrating. He flirts with everyone, and then dumps them the next day. Aka, a player. He doesn't have good grades, and is failing his math class. In order for him to pass his senior year and be able to graduate with the rest of his class, (M) has to get tutored and make at least a B on the next big math test. In order for (F) to graduate with enough hours, she has to tutor the schools bad boy. As they get to know each other and get to know the real person hiding behind the image that everyone thinks of them of, they both start to get feelings that they've never felt before. Will the nerdy, good girl fall for the sexy bad boy?

I usually only prefer to play female role, but I'm honestly in desperate need of a good long term role-play, so I will play male role if absolutely needed. I hope this caught your attention and wasn't a waste of time to read... Thanks!^_^

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Hey! I'd love to do this with you. :P You seem like an easy person to get along with and I adore an active partner above all. I like your expectations because I share them, haha! Anyhow, I'm already excited. I love playing the male character and the whole bad boy role offers be a new challenge because most of the time I play either the nerdy geek, mysterious yet sensitive guy, the humorous rebel, or the loyal and level-headed guy that tends to be a natural leader. So yeah! I want a good long-term role-play to, so I'm all for it! Give me a yell when you can. ^_^

3. Awesome! If I'm being completely honest, while reading over that I was getting excited! You seem like an awesome role-play partner also! I'll message you and we can hopefully start soon!:D

4. Thanks so much! That made my day. :) You seem like a great partner yourself! Can't wait for le message!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.