Loving the Bad Boy (Kronas17 and Alison)

Nathan leaned back in his chair and then drummed his fingers along the desk when he noticed Cheyenne walk into the class with a hoodie on and her face down. His first thought was odd since he never saw her with a hood on her head or on but then again she probably felt like shit from the party yesterday. He turned to say something to her but Ryan, the basketball captain was joking with his friend and then flipped her hood off of her head.

It was only a quick second but he saw the bruise on her face and Nathan's jaw dropped. Maybe he really didn't know what she was going through but when he last saw her she didn't have that bruise so the only person that could have given that bruise to her would be...her father. He stood up from his seat and then walked over to her fuming with rage. Nathan pulled off her hood and then cupped her face so that he could take a good look at her and he winced. " So he did this to you huh". Her lip was busted and her cheek was bruised.

Nathan shook his head and then stared at her. He would have never suspected her to be dealing with a brute of a father. " Look you can stay here let alone be in school. If Samson see's this he's going to call your father and from the looks of it he wont be happy with you". Nathan grabbed Cheyenne's hand and then lead her out of the classroom and then the school and towards his car. " Look name a place and we can go there but school isn't an option right now especially with your face like that".

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Stop it,"she says pulled her hand away from him and pulling her hood back on."I'm fine. Don't touch me,"she says wincing and holding her ear in her hands. It hurt he read for him to talk so loud and she really didn't want to deal with him right now. She just wanted to go to school and get through the day and go home and go to bed, or better yet, go to her spot.

Cheyenne sighed,"My face is fine! Just let me go back inside and go to school or Samson will call my dad,"she pulls away from his hand once again ND glared at him, obviously annoyed. She growled and mumbled under her breath and crossed her arms over her chest. She was determined not to budge from the place she was standing, which just happened to be in the middle of the parking lot.

"I've already missed enough school, which, by the way is why I'm stuck tutoring your smart butt!"She says rolling her eyes."I don't want to miss anymore and Samson tell my dad and he get even angrier. I'll keep my hood up and no one should ask questions. It's not like you actually would've noticed or cared if it wasn't for stupid Ryan."

Cheyenne stands, glaring at him and knowing she wasn't going to back down. Cheyenne might be shy and sweet, but when she sticks her mind to something, she is the most stubborn person you'd ever meet.