Love's Drug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonks smiled, and lay back on the grass. "You thought that just because you're a werewolf I would hate you? Well if you keep that up then you are never going to make any new friends." She shrugged. You're a nice guy and one of the best most loyal people I know and that image isn't going to change just because someone bit you and forced you to be like this."

She spoke nothing but the truth here - she honestly didn't give a damn what Remus was, just as long as he was a decent person, and not a jerk like Severus Snape, a Slytherin who was just a pain in the ass.

Lupin watched her lay down on the grass and smiled down at her "Yeah i really did think you wouldn't like me if i told you, i was going to wait until i told you that i was in fact a werewolve" Lupin said biting his lip and looking up at the clear sky and the sun shining "I am just me that's all, i would be the same even if i am a werewolve, but i will worn you, about a couple of days before the full moon, i get frustrated and angry easy and also the day after i can blow easy, as you just saw" Lupin said and kissed her cheek "And please don't follow me when i do go and hide on a full moon" Lupin said and smiled

"No problem. I'll do the same thing when it comes to a few days before my monthly problem, which is when I get frustrated and angry really easily." She grinned. "God, it is going to be hell if our two problems collide." She laughed.

"Does anyone else know about your, "furry little problem?" As Tonks said that, she had no clue that James in fact called it the same thing.

Lupin laughed at her "Guess we have sort of the same problem then love" Lupin said and kissed her cheek and smiled "Yeah all the guys know" Lupin said softly and nodded "James calls it that" Lupin said and laughed

Tonks smiled with amusement. "He does? That is freaky!" She laughed, and then looked right at him, their eyes meeting.

They were the colour of warm chocolate, right before it melts. They had flecks of honey-comb amber running through them which turned golden in the light. He had lots of eyelashes, but they weren't girly. They were thin and framed his eyes perfectly, they, like his eyes were a deep brown colour. I can't believe I have never noticed them before. They are beautiful. She thought happily.

Lupin nodded "Yeah he does, it is just a little" Lupin said and smiled looking at her in the eyes and smiled, as he noticed her staring at him and went a little red in the face and bit his lip looking away from her "We might have to start heading back in a minute for lesson" Lupin said softly

"Ok." She said reluctantly. "I have Potions though, next, and I hate Potions." She groaned and stood up. Tonks held out her hand to help Remus up and smiled.

Lupin laughed a little and took her hand and pulled him self up with it "Thankyou" Lupin said softly and then thought, he had no clue what he had next, it wasn't potions and it wasn't DADA, he frowned a little

"I have no clue what i have" Lupin said and then smiled "Oh wait i have Herbology again, i'm not going" Lupin said and crossed his arms

Tonks planted her hands firmly on her hips, and sternly said, "You are going to Herbology. It's only a single period so it isn't that bad." She was in a stubborn mood.

Lupin looked at her and held his hands in the air "Alright, alright i'm going" Lupin said and walked over to her and took her hands from her hips and linked his fingers with hers and kissed her on the top of the head "I'll see you later beautiful" Lupin said and looked down at her with a smile

Tonks smiled, and blushed when he called her beautiful. "See you later." She turned and began to walk back up to the castle. Halfway up the path though, she paused, and looked back at her boyfriend.

"Hm. Odd day." She murmured to herself thoughtfully.

Lupin smiled when she blused and nodded letting go of her hands and watched as she walked away, he had his lesson now with both Jame and Sirius, "This is going to be fun" Lupin muttered to himself and smiled at Tonks as she looked back

[we can skip to later if you like]

James and Sirius strolled down the path towards the greenhouses and spotted Remus. James broke into a run,and ran over to Remus. "Hey mate. You didn't come back after practicing with Tonks." He glanced up and saw Tonks walking back to the castle.A smile spread along his face.

Lupin looked as he heard someone running to him and looked at James and smiled, putting a hand on the back of his neck "Oh right yeah sorry, i guess i got carried away with just being with her" Lupin said to his friend with a huge smile on his faces and he waved at Sirius taking his time "Hey Padfoot" Lupin said with a smile

"Remus, you didn't." James teased. "The first day you actually properly talk to the girl,and now you're an item with her? I would expect that more from Sirius.

Just then, Sirius approached,and raised an eyebrow."What would you expect from me?"

Lupin rolled his eyes "Oh but i did" Lupin said with a smile on his face, and raised an eyebrow "I have been friends with her since we started here you know, i have talked to her it's not like she is some random girl" Lupin said and rolled his eyes looking at Sirius "Going for a girl you have hardly talked to and then going out with them" Lupin said with a smile

"I disagree. You've never really talked to her for longer than five minutes at a time." James grinned. Sirius's eyes widened. "You asked Tonks out already?"

Lupin rolled his eyes, "I've still talked to her and i still know her" Lupin said and looked at Sirius "Yeah i did today" Lupin said proud that he had finally asked her to be his girlfriend "And i have talked to her longer, well i have now" Lupin said with a smile on his face

"Who made the first move?"James grinned, guessing that it was Tonks. From what he knew about her, she wasn't the type to sit back and wait for the guy to make the first move.

Lupin rolled his eyes "Am i ment to tell you guys everysingle detail" Lupin said and started to walk towards Herbology class room and looked over his shoulder "She did" Lupin said going a little red and carried on walking with his long legs to the greenhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.