Love's Drug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonks gazed at him, her eyes sparkling, and she nodded. "Are you kidding? Yeah!" She threw her arms around his neck, and hugged him tightly.

Lupin smiled and chuckled a little, putting his arms around her waist and keeping her off the ground and spun her around with a smile on his face "Someone just made my day from living hell to being in heavan" Lupin mumbled into her hair and set her on the ground with a huge smile on his face

She smiled and blushed lightly. "I can see that, and I am glad." She bounced on her tiptoes on the spot with happiness. She then took Remus's hand and gently swung it back and forth. "So.... what do you want to do now?"

Lupin chuckled lightly and saw her bouncing and smiled thinking it was really cute. "I don't mind, what would you like to do" Lupin asked giving her the choice and kissed her cheek

"Hmm, well, I would suggest that we work on my essay, but I actually already have it done and dusted." Tonks smiled as she admitted it. "I actually have no problem with it - I was just looking for an excuse to spend time with you."

Lupin laughed and shrugged "I need to get my late herbology done, so it doesn't matter" Lupin said thinking of earlier and frowned a little and then looked at her and raised a eyebrow "Clever, i must say" Lupin said and smiled

"You think?" Tonks laughed. "Well, who better to ask for help than the guy who is top of the year?"

Lupin smiled and nodded "It was very clever" Lupin said with a grin and then raised a eyebrow "That is true, but it just come naturally to me" Lupin said with a smile and looked at the herbology homework infront of him

"I could help you with the Herbology if you want. If we do it now, we can still have time to do something else afterwards before class again." She pulled it towards him, and glanced at it. "Oh yeah - I remember this! I did this essay. Venomous Tentacula."

Lupin looked at her and sighed "That would be nice, thankyou" Lupin said softly and nodded "Yeah okay, it should take us that long" Lupin said looking down at it again

Tonks slipped into a seat behind the desk, and pulled a quill out of her bag. "Let's see....." She began to scribble down notes for the essay plan.

An hour later, they finished the essay, and Tonks triumphantly rolled it up. "Here you go." She handed the scroll to Remus. "One Herbology essay done and dusted."

Lupin looked at her and took it "I owe you big time for doing that for me" Lupin said and hugged her kissing her cheek, "Let's go down to the Herbology classroom so i can hand this homework to her and then maybe we could go for a walk?" Lupin asked softly and held out his hand

Tonks smiled, and took his hand. "Sounds great." She swung their hands softly from side to side as they walked out of the classroom, and out the main doors. They crossed the grass, and Tonks marvelled over how wonderful she felt. It was like a permanent cheering charm, but felt better.

Lupin smiled and was glad Tonks was now his, they made their way to the class and opened the door "Here's the homework Professor" Lupin said chucking it on the desk and the professor looked up "You still have detention for it being late and 10 points from Gryffindor for barging out earlier and no using the full moon as a excuss even if you are a" Lupin glared at the professor and she looked at Tonks next to him

Tonks glared at the professor, but then the words registered in her mind, and she glanced at Remus. "Full moon?" Suddenly her mind clicked, and her eyes widened.

Lupin clentched his free fist that wasn't around Tonks and growled a little and he looked down at Tonks and was a little worried "You know maybe i won't come to that detention, report me, i don't care people don't want a werewolve here anyway" Lupin said annoyed and let go of Tonks and walking out, he wanted to tell her when he was ready, not by a Professor

Tonks stood there for a moment, wrapping her head around this new revelation. Remus Lupin was a werewolf. Well, it explained several things about him - his strength, his curious absences every month - she now realised that they were every full moon - and his passion for his studying - better than being teased for something that there was no control over.

Suddenly she ran out the door, and leaped onto his back from behind. "Remus! I don't care if you are a werewolf. You have…a monthly problem. No big deal. We girls have monthly problems too…albeit a less painful and dangerous…" She was now rambling, as she hung onto his neck.

Lupin groaned while walking, "Stupid, professor" Lupin muttered and felt someone jump onto his back and heard the voice of Tonks and grinned a little at what she said and sighed, he put his hands under her thighs to keep her up and sighed, tears falling down his cheeks "You have no idea what it is like to be a werewolve, people always asking where i go, tell me to go live in the forest, get called wolf boy, get made fun of by the permanent scar on my face" Lupin said and set Tonks down

Tonks pulled him down onto the ground beside her, and she leaned close, so her face was an inch from his. "No - I have people telling me that I'm a freak, because I can change my appearance without a spell, and they make fun of the way that that I act, when the truth is that I just act all confident and everything to hide the fact that I'm not. I'm just insecure."

"And for what it's worth, I like the scar. It's part of you." She kissed him lightly on the said scar,

Lupin looked at her and listened all ears and smiled a little, the touch of her lips leaving his skin tingling on his scar "Thankyou" Lupin whispered softly and kissed her cheek "And you shouldn't listen to them people, you are perfect and beautiful to me" Lupin said softly looking at her with love in his light brown eyes and he had never looked at any other girl in that way before

Status
Not open for further replies.