Love's Drug

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok. I'll wait up in the classroom for you then." Tonks smiled, and then left. Once she was out of earshot, James grinned, and whispered, "Moony, she so fancies you!"

Lupin nodded at her "I'll see you in a minute" Lupin said and watched her walk away with a little smile on his face and then looked at James "I don't think she does, have you seen me, just being friendly" Lupin said shrugging not thinking that she did like him at all

James rolled his eyes. "Remus, she definitely fancies you. And you fancy her as well....." He had known all about his friend's obvious crush on the sparky girl for ages, and he liked it. "That was not just being friendly."

Lupin raised a eyebrow as James actually called him by his first name "Okay, i'll believe she does when she tells me" Lupin said and went a little red in the face "Yeah i ermmm do" Lupin said and looked away "It was being friendly, i better go, i'll see you next lesson" Lupin said getting up and gave Jame a bro hug and walked off to meet Tonks

Tonks waited in the classroom, twirling her wand between her fingers of her left hand. She thought that this might be a good time to tell Remus how she felt....

Lupin walked into the classroom and smiled "Hey Tonks" Lupin said with a smile on his face "Sorry i'm a little late i was talking with James" Lupin said and shrugged a little, hoping to tell Tonks how he felt about her

"Hey there - it's no problem." She smiled, and took her wand in her hand. "Me first. I'll practise them on you a couple of times." She concentrated and cast the cheering charm on Remus.

"How do you feel?"

Lupin smiled at her and nodded "Okay, take it away" Lupin said and smiled more, and he went into a really happy mood unlike the one he was in ealier and looked at Tonks and smiled "Happy, so much better" Lupin said and hugged her

She grinned happily, and hugged him back. Suddenly she felt as if someone had cast a cheering charm on her, and she gazed up at Remus.

Lupin smiled and put the spell on her as well as a sort of pay back and looked down at her, his wand behind his back "What?" Lupin asked her with a smile on his face and put his wand in his back pocket "I didn't do anything, honest" Lupin said looking around

Tonks laughed, and rolled her eyes. "Remus...." She wasn't fooled. Suddenly she leaned up and kissed him.

Lupin smiled and laughed with her, "Okay, maybe it was me" Lupin said and smiled when she said his name and was shocked by the kiss and knew then, that she had the same feelings that he had towards her and put a hand on her cheek and kissed her back and smiled, this is what he had wanted to do for so long

Tonks smiled into the kiss, and she melted into his lips, and his gentle touch. Fireworks were exploding in her head, and she knew that he liked her as well as much as she liked him.

Her heart was racing quickly, and her hair involuntarily turned a deep red colour.

Lupin felt like he was on the top of the world from just kissing her, it felt right when they kissed and it was like a dream, Lupin could hear her heart speeding up and chuckled lightly pulling back to let her get her breath back and smiled at the colour of her hair "I have wanted to do that for so long" Lupin whispered softly and kissed the top of her head

She took breaths, trying to calm the rate of her heartbeat. Tonks perched on the desk nearest them, and smiled widely. "You have? I have as well." She caught sight of her red hair and frowned. She qquickly changed it back to bubblegum pink, and smiled.

Lupin watched her go to the table and smiled sitting next to her and laughed a little at her out of breath and he wasn't really, "I really have, since i first saw you, but i have never had the guts to tell you that i liked you" Lupin said going a little red and looked at the ground and saw from the corner of his eyes that she changed her hair back to pink and smiled

"I have always wanted to tell you, but you always seemed more interested in just being friends." Tonks grinned at his blush, and smiled softly. "And I already felt happy about all this without a cheering charm."

Lupin looked up and smiled at her "No, i wanted to be more than friends, you assumed wrong" Lupin said and took a hold of her hand "I on the other hand did, stupid teachers, gah i hate them" Lupin said annoyed again and clentched his fist around her hand

Tonks carefully peeled his fingers off her hand. "ok.... No need to squeeze." She smiled - Remus Lupin was deceptively strong, despite his so-called "geeky" appearance.

"So, does this mean that we are together?"

Lupin looked at his hands on Tonks and took them off "Sorry, i didn't mean that" Lupin said and knowing he was strong from being a werewolve and put his hands on his lap and smiled at her getting up from the table and stood infront of her and put a hand on her cheek and rubbed his thumb on it

"Tonks, will you be my girlfriend" Lupin asked her with a smile and looked into her eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.