Not open for further replies.
M

monopoisoner

Original poster
毒占欲

panaman.png

I'm mono. I like crying over Panaman, neru and utaite stuff in general. よろしく! ★

夢なら 素直なのにさ
If only this were a dream; then I would be honest.

Click the link above for the voice of the gods, Panaman. Jesus fuck I'm obsessed with him.

On a more serious note, hello and welcome to my one x one search thread! I'll cut right down to the chase and say I've been craving fluff in a big way. Like melt in your mouth give me diabetes fluff, with just a touch of shoujo-esque drama so we aren't drowning in sweet. Which will only beget us more cavities when the issue reaches its resolution, but I'd prefer not to think of the repercussions.

My requirements are fairly simple. I ask for anime fc's, strictly thread-based roleplaying, a decent grasp of English, no one-liners (I'm open to posts that lean on the short side) and someone who will understand my bouts of inactivity. I will offer you the same of what I require of you. c:

As you may have noticed, I have no activity requirements. I honestly don't mind if you want to post hours after I posted, or a post once or twice a month; just don't expect me to mirror you in frequency. The earliest you can expect a post from me is usually a day after you've posted. More likely, it'll be around three to five days before I get around to doing it.

I'm usually not a very busy person, but I also suffer from PDD, and will have days wherein I simply don't feel like doing anything. This, coupled with the fact that my dad can get sick at the drop of a hat, means that I may suddenly disappear on you without warning... but I will always come back! If I lose interest, I will tell you, and I would really appreciate the same degree of courtesy.

Now, onto some plots I've been wanting to explore!

LA VANILLE
High school/college sweethearts who broke off after some time. Character B moves away. Years later, Character B moves back and visits the cafe they used to frequent for a nostalgia kick... only to see they got more than what they bargained for when Character A reveals themselves as the new owner.

Just a lovely slice of life idea inspired by the song La Vanille. I'd like an F/M or M/M for this couple, with a personal preference towards Character A, though I'm pretty flexible with this. I tend to make multiple characters, as a side note!

LOVE@LIAR
Character A and Character B meet at a concert; the former, touched by the performance, starts crying and is lent a towel by the person beside her. It's love at first sight... which turns into a convoluted plot wherein Character A pretends to be a boy as they join Character B's band?

Based on the song of Love@Liar, because I'm obsessed with Honeyworks. For this one, you'll have to be willing to play multiple characters, as the other folks in the band should get involved for additional hijinks. This would be strictly G x B to keep true to the source material. My personal preference is Character B!

That's it for now! I hope someone shows interest in this and let's get sick of sweets together!
x x x #CUTE #FLUFF #CAVITIES #TOO MANY TAGS

[o]
© CODE MONOPOISONER | © ART RELLA
[/o]

Haaaaaaa... I'm feeling as lazy as you are, despite being busy as hell. I'm so lazy that I can't even watch anime anymore. </3 SEND HELP ASAP--

tumblr_m9qfdvsG8R1qau345o4_500.gif

On a serious note though, I am currently on the hunt for the motivation to write once more. I try to think of plots for one-on-ones (those that have a complete story and an ending) here and there, but laziness tends to dropkick me in the face. Perhaps being passive for the time being should help me get back up! Also, I am and always will be a weeb roleplayer. C: SAY NO TO RL FCs!

Short story short, I am interested in "La Vanille". :3

@Weisenhart
I know how you feel, ahaha. I was trying to watch the most recent episode of Days and realized that i simply couldn't. I just stagnated, 3DS in hand. Dx

I'll go ahead and send you a PM then!

For other folks that are interested in roleplaying with me: only Love@Liar is available for now, although I'll look over any other plots outside the ones listed. c:

I'd be interested in Love@Liar. Seems like a lot of fun!

Well, if Liar@Love isn't taken I would like to try role-playing that with you! If it is then, I'll be here, waiting. Waiting for a new plot/idea.

@RIpley
I'll send you a PM then!

@Vivian
Unfortunately someone posted before you did. Dx I'm happy to collaborate on a new premise though! Plus I have a few other ideas still kicking about, so if you're open to it, just send me a PM. c: You'll be the last slot in my 1x1's~

And that concludes my partner search! I honestly didn't expect to have it done so quickly. Setting up the thread took more time than having my requests fulfilled... ahahha.

Status
Not open for further replies.