Loveless' Outlet Venue: Edits, Graphics and Code

...Another banned person. 🤔

Anyways, hey guys I think I'm gonna pseudo-close the shop for a little while, my depression has been kicking my ass and I'm a bit behind on responses for things. Sooooo, you can still request things but I won't deliver them as quickly as before, might take me around a week or two instead.

Of course, if it's something urgent I may make an exception and tackle it as quick as possible, but yeah...

I'll open it back up full force once I clear my queue and reorganize myself. Thanks for understanding, see y'all around o/

[Link to the OP with all of the requesting details for easy travel]

Hi! Can I request a photoshop edit?

View attachment 182086 I want the sword to look like its on fire; volcanic in nature like its made of stone and has red veins stretching down the core of the blade?
Ohhh a challenge! I like the prospect of that! +O+ Huh, given how different it is to my usual requests... I'd say Monday it's the earliest I can begin tackling it, if you're not in a hurry for it?
If you are, do let me know and I'll see if can swap some tasks from my schedule around >w<

But yeah, sounds like a fun cool time, with lots of learning involved, I'd absolutely love to work on this!

I am in a bit of a hurry as I entered an RP with a character that's supposed to have this flaming sword, so yeah all I have is that pic. Which, by itself is incredible artwork,

Reactions: Loveless
Nevermind about it looking like stone; but do make the blade look like its emitting blue-white flames and have red "veins" spanning the length of the blade, stretching out from the fuller or blood groove as its often called.

I am in a bit of a hurry as I entered an RP with a character that's supposed to have this flaming sword, so yeah all I have is that pic. Which, by itself is incredible artwork,
Nevermind about it looking like stone; but do make the blade look like its emitting blue-white flames and have red "veins" spanning the length of the blade, stretching out from the fuller or blood groove as its often called.
Ohhhh, noted and noted!

I'll get my most urgent task straight then work on this after then! I'll see if I can get it done today still, but at the latest, sometime tomorrow morning, for sure~! OWO7 (Saturday is chore day so, it's a bit of an unpredictable beast ^^')

Reactions: Dark Country
I am excited to see how its coming along.

So, the person above has apparently been banned... I wonder if that frees up my to-do list ^^'
I've been sick and dealing with anxiety during the past 3 days : P

That was weird.

Do you have a discord?
Odd question, but yes, I do, but I'd prefer that you DM me for it, specifying your username in there if you really need it for contact. I don't feel comfortable with sharing it publicly.

Hey, I have a little notice: I have burned myself out badly with a rather fast-paced RP and am taking December as a mental health recovery sort of month. As such, I'm not going to be around as often as I tend to be. The shop will be left open and requests can still be done, I just can't guarantee I'll be getting to them as quickly.

I'll be more active on Discord, anyone is free to DM me to request for the handle/share theirs.

Happy Holidays, everyone~
I'll be back full power in 2020 o/

-Link to the OP for request details and guidelines-

Last edited:
What is the request? Roleplay outliner with graphics?

The idea: It's a layout for a role-play about a Samurai and a Geisha. I want the image under background as the general background image, a darker, opaque text block with a scroller. And the image for 'Characters' and 'Story' to be roughly the same size I know it probably won't be exact--that's okay.

The desired dimensions: This is not a banner. ^^;

Feeling of the product. The overall theme is Asian, more specifically Japanese. It uses ink brush designs; blacks whites, reds and pale pinks.

The urgency of the request. This is kind of urgent, but I can wait. I understand you have a life too so don't panic if it takes longer than anticipated. I'd rather have something that I want or suits what I want that takes a bit more time--than something rushed.

Examples:

I would love to have this image as a background for the main page layout:

e629b18a850fb260d86846f70974bc2a.jpg

And this one at the top of the characters section:
311e1dc7b92d2178c872882b840b6269.jpg

And this one...for Storyline.

victor-jose-peixoto-freire-desafio-basico-miyamoto-musashi.jpg

See how the variations in color contrast with one another?

I'd also like there to be seamless 'tabs such as 'Characters', 'Story info', 'Misc' without lines between them, if possible?

As far as fonts I generall us Handlee 15px for normal writing; for titles, I use Satisfy 18-22px.

I hope that's enough input! If not let me know!

P.S If you need to--you can mess with the sizes of the pictures. I'm not expert on sizes fitt best in these things; I generally believ the rule is 3-400 px? I think. ^^';

Last edited:
@Rainier Ashton Bernhardt
Sorry for the delay! I've been slowly picking myself back up, but it's been a harder of a task than I had anticipated...

Anyways, you can see what I've cooked up for your request live in here. Notable things to bring up are first, the fact that the tabs are suffering with a bug currently that adds about 80px of margin to the right of their contents. To not make it too obvious, I have centered the scroller blocks and added a different background to the whole layout, staying true to the theme, of course.

You didn't say whether you wanted the scrollers to be visible or not, so they remain hidden as it's usually requested. All images were set to 'cover' so they expand to the dimension of the divs themselves and I believe that the text is readable, but let me know if it's still weird to read. Not sure what you wanted with 'seamless tabs' but given how the code works, I don't believe there's a lot of customization that can be done if those. You get what you see with these...

Did you want titles IN the tabs? Because I was given a font to work with, but since it's tabs well... They already have their own titles?

Here's the code as it is right now:
Code:
[DIV=width: 70%; margin: auto; background-image:url("https://previews.123rf.com/images/ilonitta/ilonitta1706/ilonitta170600010/79565922-japanese-classic-floral-seamless-pattern-traditional-kimono-fabric-asian-festive-design-with-spring-.jpg"); background-size: 50%; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; color: white;]
[div=width: 95%; margin: auto; background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5); border: double 4px white;][div=margin-bottom: 12px;][TABS][TAB=Background][div=overflow: hidden; background-image:url("https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e6/29/b1/e629b18a850fb260d86846f70974bc2a.jpg"); background-size: cover; margin-left: 60px;][div=background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4);][div=margin-left: 3.6%; overflow-y: scroll; height: 717px; width: 101%; padding-right: 18px; padding-top: 10px;][font=Handlee][SIZE=15px]Tab Content[/SIZE][/FONT][/div][/div][/div][/TAB]

[TAB=Characters][div=overflow: hidden; background-image:url("https://i.pinimg.com/564x/31/1e/1d/311e1dc7b92d2178c872882b840b6269.jpg"); background-size: cover; margin-left: 60px;][div=background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4);][div=margin-left: 3.6%; overflow-y: scroll; height: 717px; width: 101%; padding-right: 18px; padding-top: 10px;][font=Handlee][SIZE=15px]Tab Content[/SIZE][/FONT][/div][/div][/div][/TAB]

[TAB=Storyline][div=overflow: hidden; background-image:url("https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images//015/462/226/large/victor-jose-peixoto-freire-desafio-basico-miyamoto-musashi.jpg"); background-size: cover; margin-left: 60px;][div=background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);][div=margin-left: 3.6%; overflow-y: scroll; height: 717px; width: 101%; padding-right: 18px; padding-top: 10px;][font=Handlee][SIZE=15px]Tab Content[/SIZE][/FONT][/div][/div][/div][/TAB][/TABS][/div][/div][/DIV]

I'm very fond of the aesthetic of this one.
Thanks for visiting the shop and being patient with my need for a break! >w</

Hiya!

Are you by chance still taking requests? I'd love to request for a few things~

Hello, I was wondering if you could put both of these pics side by side and have the words, A Gentleman's Game & Hic Sunt Dracones written on it. Font and color I will leave to your discretion. :) If you're taking new requests that is.

Attachments

• 599d02e22e5436dca169cd39c1b2c042.jpg
    599d02e22e5436dca169cd39c1b2c042.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 2
  • dragon-girl-creature-blonde-landscape-mountains-sky-clouds-s.jpg
    dragon-girl-creature-blonde-landscape-mountains-sky-clouds-s.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 2
Hello, I was wondering if you could put both of these pics side by side and have the words, A Gentleman's Game & Hic Sunt Dracones written on it. Font and color I will leave to your discretion. :) If you're taking new requests that is.
Oops, it's been a month, sorry depression and anxiety struck again, but all good now!
Sure! I am still taking requests and I'll gladly assemble this for you!

Just to be sure, is it for an ad banner? Because those ones have recommended dimensions and such...

Yo, attempting a return to Iwaku after the hellish and troublesome first half of the year, so uhhh
Request away? Give me stuff to do! \o/

I have a relatively simple request!