Loved By Yaoi

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maniac.

Original poster
He walked into the clearing his long teal hair hung past his waist. Matching the teal tank top he wore the words 'Loved By Yaoi' Etched into the fabric. Black head phones were stuffed into his ears 'White Rabbit' by Egypt Central blared in his ears. His black Cargo pants, holding his cell phone in his back pocket. Tossing his long hair over his shoulder he looked over the deep dark woods, fear struck his mind vanishing after a moment of thought,

"I'm not a Kid I can do this." He muttered walking away from the clearing to enter the woods. The trees stretched out before him, taunting him.

"Oh kay I admit I'm afraid." He whispered shivering from the cold.
He turned up his music as the next song began to play. He whispered along with the music quickening his step.

Aruno had been taking a stroll in the woods. I bet your thinking, "What is he doing?!" Well, he does this every day. He stumbled upon these woods as a child, and always found something peaceful and loving about them. His day wasn't complete without going into his beautiful woods.

He pushed past a few low-hanging branches, fixing his long-ish, dark aqua hair after he went by. His bright green eyes darted back and forth, enjoying the beauty of the grand forest. But, all of a sudden, he heard a few sticks crack. And some leaves crunch. In instinct, and broke a branch off of a tree and held it in his hand.

Darting behind a tree, he peeked out a few times. Eventually, he saw a boy, and tilted his head a bit in curiosity. "Hey, who are you?" He called out. "And, what are you doing here?"

His feet stopped as if someone just yelled at him, his eyes darting around the dark searching. Yanking the headphones from his ears he stared into the dark.
"H-hello?" He whispered his fingers tangling into his long hair.
He should have never left the shelter, should have never started to walk. "Please don't hurt me." He whispered once more his voice beginning to shake.

Aruno kept a tight grip on the branch he had as he stepped out from behind the tree. He slowly walked to the boy, standing in front of him, looking down on him slightly as he was taller by a few inches.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I just thought I was alone." He dropped the branch, putting his hands in his blue-jeans pockets. "I bet you thought you were alone too. Sorry if I scared you..." Shrugging and smiling nervously, he pulled one hand out of his pocket and held it out to the boy. "I'm Aruno Ishune. Whats your name?" He asked, his nervous smile turning into a kind one, his eyes looking warm and loving. He waited quietly for the boy's answer.

He stared up at the taller boy his eyes gone wide with suprize. He'd come out of now where. He's cute. his thoughts where ahead of his mouth, opening it as if he was going to say something but then closed it deciding not to. He simply stared at him not knowing what to say.

It took his a long time starring at the boy for him to find the courage to speak. "Logan." He whispered, he wasn't a loud kid always turning to the music in his ears or writing it on paper. But he would try if e needed to . Noticing the boy had a stick pointed at him moments enforce made him take a step back tensing even when he had dropped it. Should I trust him?

Aruno smiled when the boy finally answered. He put his hand back in his pocket, because from the looks of it, he's not gonna shake Logan's hand anytime soon. "It's great to meet you, Logan." His smile widened, but his expression turned to a curious one when Logan stepped away. He just mentally shrugged it off.

"Why are you even in the woods? Your obviously scared. And you looked scared before I jumped out of nowhere." Still looking curious, he started to study Logan up and down. He was kinda cute in Aruno's mind, but instead of mentioning it, he asked another question. "Maybe you wouldn't be so scared if you weren't alone. Maybe, I can join you?" He asked kindly, smiling again. "Then maybe, if your not too busy, we can go chill at my place. I bet my lil' bro would love to meet you." Aruno chuckled quietly to himself, then held out his hand to Logan again, offering to hold his hand if he wanted to.

The boy was friendly, but he don't know how to react. "I'm....not so sure." He whispered glancing at his hand taking another step back. "I don't know you." This guy had a brother? He wondered what it was like to have siblings. Being a only child wasn't his idea of fun but neither was being abandoned at a young age, left at a shelter. His fingers tangled tighter into his long hair the tie breaking with his nervous fingers. He loved his long hair it was his safety blanket but the boy seemed kind enough to talk to might as we'll have company till he could escape the deep woods. "I don't mind company." He whispered staying a few feet away at all times.

Aruno sighed a bit. Was he causing Logan's nervousness?? He probably was. But, despite it, he just put his hand back in his pocket once again and started walking with Logan, trying to stay a safe distance to try not to scare Logan further.

After a while of them walking together, Aruno had really started observing Logan. He noticed the extent of his nervousness, and how frail and thin he was. Also, he noticed how much he messed with his hair. It made him think of his little brother, and how he used to mess with his hair the same way while it was still long. The reason he did was because one of the caretakers lost his favorite blanket that their mother had given him, so he had to find a substitute somehow.

"I noticed, you mess with you hair a lot. Like, some little insecurity thing, huh?" He looked a little curious, tilting his head a bit. "And speaking of insecurity things.... Don't tell anyone this, but... I'm so insecure that I still sleep with my teddy bear Mr. Hunny-Worth from when I was six. Can't sleep a wink without him." He laughed a bit nervously. Maybe that would add a little humor to the still, awkward mood of things. Probably Logan would ask him about it, and maybe one thing would lead to another. and they would be in a good conversation, getting to know more about each other. He wasn't a psychic that could predict the future, though. It might just make things more awkward.

He stopped raising a brow in question to the boy as he noticed his nervous habit calling him on it as if he knew him since he was a little kid. This boy made him in comfertable. But in a way he felt almost relaxed. "Yes." The fact he told him about his teddy bear ad a soft giggle escaped his mouth. Lord have mercy a teddy bear that's so cute. he gave him a smile, "I didn't notice I did it." He knew he wanted conversation but he was shy what was he suppose to say, "Why Mr. Hunny?" He asked still whispering not looking at the boy.

Aruno was slightly shocked when the other boy spoke and giggled. But, it made him smile kindly and he ended up moving a little closer. When he was asked the question, he shrugged a bit. "I always watched Winnie The Pooh when I was little, so I figured that bears love honey. So, I decided to name my teddy bear Mr. Hunny-Worth. I just thought it sounded right at the time." He chuckled a bit, running his hand through his hair.

He decided to mention his little brother. "Ya'know, my little brother used to play with his hair the exact same way when it was still long. One of our caretakers lost his favorite blanket and he had to substitute it with something." Smiling a little wider, thinking of his brother, it also made him think of when they both were little. When their parents were still there. He slowed his pace as he walked, stepping away from Logan once again, the smile on his face fading to a small frown.

"That blanket he had was really special to him... Our mom gave him that blanket. It.... It was all he had left of her...." Aruno looked away, just in case he might start crying. He's never cried in front of anyone other than his mother and his brother. And he wasn't going to change that today. He took a few deep breaths to try and calm down, but it wasn't helping. Feeling tears stinging at the back of his eyes, he closed his eyes tight and stepped even further away from Logan.

He blinked suddenly afraid, his heart quickened at the sight the people turning their backs on him all to fresh. A silent scream left his lips before he spun around bolting into the woods the memory hitting him like a wave.

-----
"He's useless Marcy just shoot him." The mans back was too the boy his hands and feet tied to tightly behind him. The woman holding a long barreled shooter at the boys was her eyes full of hatred. He could tell how much she hated him but he didn't know why. Clink. She fired, he screamed in agony as pain erupted threw his belly. The bullets only grazing the side of his stomach. "He doesn't deserve death." She hissed turning her back on him before takin the man away far from the room, far away from the boy. He was left, not to live nor to die. Bu to be found by police men days later.
-----

He Began to panic tears threatening his eye the sting of the cold air hitting his skin like needles,he wanted escape.

Aruno turned quickly when Logan began to run. In instinct, he instantly bolted after him, dodging branches and tree roots with ease. He just kept running after Logan, but he didn't seem that he was going to stop anytime soon. "Logan!" He shouted to him, trying to get him to stop, but to no avail. A little surge of energy went through him right then, and he quickly bolted to Logan's side, grabbing him and pulling them both to the ground.

Aruno hit the ground with a soft thud, and the sound of the leaves crunching. He used himself to cushion Logan's fall, and soon regretted doing so. The wind was knocked out of him instantly, and he kinda grumbled a bit in slight pain. When he could tell which way was up again, he looked to Logan and saw the panic in his eyes. All he could do was hold Logan tight and pets his head gently. "It's okay... Just calm down. Everything's okay. There's no need to be afraid." He said soothingly, his voice quiet and calm. "It's okay...."

He struggled aganst him panic over riding his sences. Pushing, kicking didn't seem to help so he froze curling into himself panting in panic. He wanted to run he wanted to bolt for the shelter but he held him down, wouldn't allow him to get up. "G-get off me." He jerked around till he was exhausted his hair hurting from being stuck on something he couldn't see the arms feeling like a cage.

Aruno sighed and let go of Logan, setting him on the ground. He got up and looked down at the other boy, feeling bad at what he was about to do. But, since he didn't seem wanted anymore, he might as well leave. "Sorry I bothered you. Sorry I scared you. Sorry for.... Typically everything. I'm just gonna get out of your life and let things go back to normal." He said, putting his hands in his pockets before he started to slowly walk away, kicking a few rocks and sticks.

He reached out grabbing his ankle. "P-please don't leave me." He whispered not wanting him to go he didn't want him to leave him alone, he was still panicking still having a hard time breathing.

Aruno stopped when his ankle was grabbed, and he slowly turned back to Logan. A small smile spread across his face, and he crouched down next to Logan, petting his head gently. "It's okay... I won't leave you alone." He said, pulling Logan to his feet. Giving him a quickly, gentle hug, he looked at the panic still in Logan's eyes. He sighed a bit. "Whatever is making you so panicked, just get it out of your head. your fine. Nothing's going to happen to you. At least, not while I'm here looking out for you." His smile grew wider and he kissed Logan's cheek softly.

He jerked back as the boy kissed him snapping back to reality. "What are you doing?" He muttered simply starin at him wondering why the boy cared so much his protective layer molding over his features.

Aruno chuckled a bit. "I knew that would work." He whispered to himself. His smile grew even wider, and he slipped next to Logan, grabbing his hand and intertwining his fingers with Logan's. "I think you've had enough for today. Let's get out of here." And with that, he started walking towards the clearing.

He was shocked speechless confused on what happened as if he had blacked out. The boys fingers were laced threw his. Embarrassment was irrelevant but it showed acrossed his face. What was going on? Where was he taking him? It wasn't the shelter was it? Oh god don't let it be the shelter!

Aruno kept walking with Logan. He soon noticed the embarrassment on the other boy's face and chuckled. When they make it to the clearing, he stopped. "Since you don't really seem you want to go home..." He said quietly, a soothing tone in his voice. "Why don't we go to my house? The offer still stands." Squeezing Logan's hand a bit, he looked straight at him, waiting for a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.