3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
23/50 here 😂

I'm one of those people that don't like cilantro 😳 (and no, I don't have the soap gene)
and I can't say that I care for licorice, either. especially not black licorice!

I had a 20/50, but some of them I've never tried (like black licorice) and so I can't comment on. Some of the ones I did check, too, I only eat under certain circumstances, like coconut. Can't stand outside of cake.

I am somehow both a picky eater and not. However, there are a lot of foods on this list that I abstain from eating for one reason or another, so I broke mine into three categories. So I broke mine down a little more. If you are going strictly by things I will eat vs won't eat, it's 28/50. However, if you break it into things I like/am neutral about, things I dislike, and the combination of things I abstain from eating, shouldn't eat, or have not tried it becomes: 28/5/17. And two of the dislikes are somewhat conditional, but I put them there because it felt like that was the spirit of what the list was suggesting.

I love black licorice and beets can be really delicious, particularly pickled. :c

I scored 40/50. I'm not a picky eater at all, and would eat most foods on the list even if I don't like them in particular. But there were also foods listed I never had, so I don't know if I would like them, such as marmite or peeps, or candy corn, so those were also excluded from the list.

"Spammy, do you like spam?"
"Ask me that again and look into my eyes."

I think I end up at a 34 just because I left some stuff unchecked that I never or almost never come across. e.g. I have basically never had oysters and have no idea what makes a good oyster but if I was somewhere and people said the oysters were good I'd give them a shot. I am uncertain if I have the cilantro soap gene, all I know is that I have never enjoyed its flavor being added to a dish. Candy corn Is welcomed in small servings, but mostly the variant with the brown tip because the cocoa powder added to it gives it a little more depth of flavor.