Loveability(Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anime-Women-43410.jpg

It wasn't long before Safire saw the huge accident. She merely rolled her eyes. this was something she had become accustomed to seeing due to her band. she wouldn't play as hard into drinking as the rest of her band but many times she had received a call that another member was either in an accident or had gone to jail due to drinking. Instead she opted to ignore the mess.

She pulled her phone out skimming through the numbers till she found his number. She punched the name and shot a quick text to Hiro. Hey, guess who's in town! She smiled before sending the text in real quick.

Reactions: Whisper
Hiro

Hiro's phone buzzed in his pocket so he grabbed it. He checked the message and stopped. It was his long lost best friend.

Where are you?!

He sent the message quickly. He was more than excited about the chance to see Safire again. Safire was his best friend. Hiro could never replace the girl. He attended a lot of her concerts actually. He genuinely liked her band and the music they made.

In the park by the school.

She grinned a tongue in cheek smile . It had been forever since she had last seen Hiro and she could not wait to see him again. She looked up at the wreck again scrunching her nose.

Near an accident apparently.

she noted a teacher she somewhat recognized reading a book nearby. She shook her head trying to figure out how anyone can read in this mess.

((I didn't realize I wasn't getting alerts for this thread. :I;))

The Free Faller
cdinwqA.png

Aleksandr gave a few quick nods, hurrying after Taylor with the bag of goodies clutched safely to his chest. He couldn't risk anything happening to his muffins. Heading out of the shop after Taylor, he paused for a few seconds to wave goodbye to the bakery's employees before letting the door close behind him.
"How have you you been, Tay? I missed you, you know!"

He spoke, shifting the bag into one arm so that the other would be free to hold Taylor's hand on their walk to the park. Even when his feelings weren't the romantic sort, he was always very affectionate. Plus, Taylor was one of his oldest friends and he loved her to bits~ ...Well, at this point, she was one of his only friends...

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
The Heartbreaker
large.jpg
Emilia had watched the whole horrid sight of the car accident as it happened from a window in her penthouse. A small frown appeared on her face as the two people began to argue before they even bothered to check if anyone else, or themselves, were injured or apologize to the other person for ruining their car. People are so incompetent these days... I can't believe how ignorant they are to how others may feel. Emilia walked away from her window and plopped down on her bed. I wonder if any of my friends will come over today... Doubtful. She slipped a hand into the pocket of her black denim shorts and pulled out her phone to check for anything. With a sigh, Emilia got back up from her bed so that she can go take a walk. Upon reaching the elevator door she called out to her parents. "Mom, Dad I'll be back later. I'm stepping out for a bit." She pressed the button to open the door and it took her to the first floor.

Ding! The elevator reached the first floor and Emilia stepped out to see the beautifully decorated foyer. She proceeded out the door to go for a aimless walk around town. It had been a while since she decided to take a random stroll but today she was feeling extra bored. A quick trip to a mall or something wouldn't hurt anybody. She thought as she made her descent down the block.
skip~
It was much later at night now and she couldn't help but feel uneasy. Big city filled with crime and innocent teen doesn't mix well for her. I need to get home soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Whisper and Kaz
10841189_750508651670781_1860119088_n.jpg

It was cold tonight, but the citizens of Futurropia warmed up the bustling streets of the downtown. The sky scrapers were very high, almost touching the greyish sky above. It won't take time for it to get darker since dinner time was approaching. Jiraiya was outside with his orange jacket zipped up to his chin, freezing a bit despite his green gloves. His jeans were hanging a bit as his white boxers showed behind. To be honest, he didn't really care about his looks or his fashion. He always wore his orange jacket since he was around sixteen. It was his trademark practically and it kept him warm during these cold autumn nights.

Also, the orange matched with his favorite month. October. The different colors of the tree's just made him feel happy. And, Orange kind of reminded him of his stay at prison, in that isolation cell with those... guys.

Jiraiya was tapping his finger on metallic headboard bored out of his mind. He didn't expect this mediocre looking prison to be so un-amusing To be honest, the moment they had sentenced him to prison time because of his crime, he thought it might be a 'good experience'. But, it was simply a horrible punishment. Worst, all of the guys here I pretty much queers. None of them worth talking and all idiots. It was a bore.

Or, almost. There was only that new guy with very dark black hair and sharp eyes. He was interesting. Unfortunately, he was in the B section while he was at the C. They could only hand around during lunch time pretty much.

But, anyway. He has been here for over three years now, he knew the routine and he was about to get out. No need to get in trouble. Though, you see... Trouble always found his way to him. Just as he was about to jump off his bed, two bald headed guys with twice his size in muscles came in the room.

'' Are you Jiraiya? '' one asked with a very deep and masculine voice. The red headed boy in his mid twenties shrugged, '' Perhaps... Who might you be? '' he asked with his snarky and indifferent tone. He hated unexpected intrusion.

'' Romeo sent us, '' he said with a smirk as his sidekick, or whatever he was, cracked his knuckles. Jiraiya rolled his eyes, '' What... He sent you boys to 'rape' me or something? '' he asked, '' Just tell him he's not my... cup of the. '' Jiraiya said as he turned his back and was about to climb up his bed when the bald guy grabbed his shoulder.

Like Jiraiya always said, there is a first too everything. So it wasn't too bad of an experience.
Recalling this experience as he walked down the streets, he couldn't help but roll his eyes and scratch his bum. '' Maybe that wasn't by brightest decision. '' he admitted as he entered a 7/11. A little welcoming noise triggering as he opened the door and the cashier smiling at him and screaming nervous. It didn't really bother him, most thought he always carried a gun because of his look. Plus, it wasn't uncommon in this part of the downtown. The east bank nearest to the polluting factories.

Roaming down the alleys of cheap and chemical made food, he sighed as he grabbed a ramen bowl, '' Mr.Noodles...'' he read. He looked at the woman behind the counter and pretty much shouted waving the item, '' Is this Shit Good to eat?'' he asked. The woman jumped and nodded rapidly mumbling a few incoherent noise.

Jiraiya rolled his eyes hating this scary kittens as he walked towards her. He pointed to a yellow cigarette package and menthol gum before placing a few coins enough to pay for everything. He coughed loudly before the girl placed everything in a gray plastic bag. Jiraiya thanked her and exited the small store.

He stopped right at the entrance as he exited to light up a cigarette. His eyes examining the area right before glaring at a black BMW. It was out of character in this setting and Jiraiya barely had time to react as he puffed the cigarette smoke. The window slowly rolled down and a silver hole pointed at him and the trigger was pulled. The car immediately accelerated making the rubber wheels mark the ground with a loud scream and Jiraiya looked as his orange jacket soaked in his blood. His cigarette fell down his mouth as he placed a hand over the injury. His green eyes then lifted at a few guys taking cover with their guns out thinking some kind of gang shooting happened.
A woman screamed seeing Jiraiya slowly fall down to the ground with his eyes rolling behind his head and his head banging on the concrete side walk.

Last edited:
Lacey Bellrose

image-jpg.50999

Lacey had finally finished her shopping and was heading to the cashier when she removed her phone wallet case from her purse, she handed the fabrics to the clerk as she clicked the circular button of her iPhone. A missed call from one of her good friends, Jiraiya, flashed on the screen as her eyes wondered up to the time only for the big brown orbs to widen as realization spread across her face. She'd totally forgotten about them meeting up and hanging out together. The girl quickly removed a wad of cash from her wallet as the woman had finished stuffing the material into various paper shopping bags, by which Lacey grabbed as she raced out the door noting that she was already half and hour late and that she was still 10 blocks away from the corner near the 7 Eleven Jiraiya often visited. As she quickly strode down the sidewalk she shot a text to Jira

To:Jira

Sorry Im running late!!! (>,<;) I stopped by the fabric store and well you know how I am... Anyway I'll be there soon!

She quickly sent send only to bump into a familiar looking red haired girl, She quickly said,

"Sorry!"

Before continuing her way, it took her another good 15 minutes to finally arrive at the small intersection that lead right across to the 7 Eleven. Lacey was crossing when she saw Jira exit the convenience store so she excitedly waved and called out to him,

"Hey! Jira!"

She called as she was only inches away from the curb, thats when it happened, a gunshot rang out causing the crowd around her to scream and break out into chaos as Lacey tripped and slightly scraped her knee, she quickly stood up and saw Jira as he fell to the ground with a large thud. Surprisingly Lacey wasn't scared like the others around her afterall it wasnt her first time in a situation like this, Lacey sighed a bit before pulling out her phone and calling for a ambulance along with some cops before calmly walking toward the store and where Jira was. As the suspicious vehicle sped away, she quickly removed a few sheets of the cotton fabric she purchased and carefully flipped Jira's body over a bit, she didnt cringe as she saw the blood pour out of him, after the suicides of both her parents blood and death were two things that didnt phase Lacey at all. Lacey pressed the fabric against his wound as she hoped the bleeding would stop before saying,

"Jira! I hope you know that if you make it, that once again you owe me some replacement for the fabric I just bought."

The small brunette huffed as the ambulances sirens became heard closing in the distance

Reactions: B l u E s
Jiraiya was unconscious until the ambulance arrived shortly. There was always one wandering around the area with the amount of crimes around the area. Lacey was allowed to enter the big medical truck as they sped to the nearest hospital. The doctors rushed Jiraiya into surgery rapidly as he bled enormous amount of blood. Thankfully, the cotton managed to slow it down.

*Two hours later ( i hope you don't mind... )*

The doctors were done with the surgery. Gratefully for Jiraiya, the bullet was located right under his lung in the diaphragm. The nurse's cared for him and rolled his bed to a room. There was no other then him there for some reason, not that he minded. Jiraiya was half drugged out and visits weren't recommended, not that he had that many acquaintances of good faith.

Jiraiya looked up at the ceiling seeing different shapes moving and blurry faces. '' Damn... '' he muttered, his jade colored eyes half closed and his sweaty red hair falling over them. He could barely breath due to his injury. It was hard and very painfully.

Lacey Bellrose

image-jpg.50999

After a few hours of sketching new clothing designs and creating a small stuffed orange and black cat for Jira, Lacey was finally told by the doctor and the nurse that the surgery was successful and that she wasn't allowed to see her friend for a few hours. She simply ignored their comment on visitors and removed herself from the waiting areas chair only for her to simply ask for his room number for her to visit him later or in other words follow the nurse to his room and visit him after she finished settling him into his room. Lacey waited outside the room and as soon as the nurse disappeared from her sight Lacey entered Jira's room only to plop down her shopping bags in one of the chairs beside his bed as she dropped her travel sized sewing kt into her purse. Lacey leaned against the wall and over looked at him,

" I know you must feel like utter shit but I cant help myself from asking for like the 10th time this year, how do you feel?"

She asked already expecting a possibly A. bitter remark, or B. a utterly surprising remark leaving his mouth. As she waited for his reply her mind had gone off on its own already planning out a outfit for Jira for when he would set foot out the hospital.

"Oh and Jira I think the doc said that if you rest up tonight you should be out by morning. Alright."

Jiraiya glanced at Lacey from the corner of his eye. The girl was much younger than him and wondered how they even ended up being cruelly honest friends. Don't think otherwise, but are bold and direct with each other. But, Jiraiya figured it was better that way. He kind of needed an honest friend. She was always there to tell him plainly her opinion or to tell him that he was being an idiotic guy.

Jiraiya lifted his hand and middled fingered her like usual. '' For being late,'' he said being the impatient guy he was. He rolled his head to the side, her face wavering and not sharp. He couldn't see well at all. '' I'm good. The usual,'' he said since this wasn't the first gun shot he has. ''Where is my grocery bag? '' he asked curiously with his usual bored voice. His face was pale, his lips chappy and his eyebrows a bit messy. He had dark bags under his eyes and a broken nose.

((I didn't realize I wasn't getting alerts for this thread. :I;))

The Free Faller
cdinwqA.png

Aleksandr gave a few quick nods, hurrying after Taylor with the bag of goodies clutched safely to his chest. He couldn't risk anything happening to his muffins. Heading out of the shop after Taylor, he paused for a few seconds to wave goodbye to the bakery's employees before letting the door close behind him.
"How have you you been, Tay? I missed you, you know!"

He spoke, shifting the bag into one arm so that the other would be free to hold Taylor's hand on their walk to the park. Even when his feelings weren't the romantic sort, he was always very affectionate. Plus, Taylor was one of his oldest friends and he loved her to bits~ ...Well, at this point, she was one of his only friends...
Taylor Haunting, Maroon
*The Hard To Get*
Taylor laughed softly at Aleksandr's eager words. "I missed you, too. Surprisingly," she added the last bit in a teasing tone, shooting him a playful smile. The brunette had a knack for teasing the younger boy. Being an only child, she never got the pleasure of having a younger sibling. Because of that, she took advantage of it as much as she could when she was with Aleksandr. He was one of her best friends and somewhat like a little brother to her. If she could, she'd probably adopt him.

"But I've been good. What about you?"

As they walked through Futuroppia, making their way to the park, Taylor took a sudden interest in the small puffs that were coming out of her mouth. She frowned slightly at how cold it had become now. Wrapping her scarf tighter around her neck before stuffing her hands in her coat pockets, she could only hope that they didn't stay out too long. She'd rather be in a warm building than outside in the frigid weather. But it's all up to Aleksandr, she thought. Speaking of the teen, she glanced at him and noticed that he had a free hand. Knowing him, the young adult reached for his hand, intertwining their fingers and swinging them a bit, smiling softly at him as they continued their journey.

[Too lazy to put up the picture right now. >.<"

And @Jazz I guess they could bump into each other when he gets out of the hospital???]

Lacey Bellrose

image-jpg.50999

'Lacey couldn't help but laugh as Jira shot her the bird,

"Well that wasn't a very nice thing to do to the person who saved your ass. Not only that but your the only connard I've ever met that's just woken up after being shot for like the billionth time this year that asks me about his grocery bag."

She says still smiling even as she finally answered his question,

"As for whatever you bought from 7 Eleven today is long gone since I left it sitting in the parking lot next to that red pool you left there. Oh and I think the ambulance crushed all that stuff you bought when they were rushing your limp and cold body to the hospital. Have I answered your question nicely enough?

She asked before fishing through her purse for a pack of gum. When she finally found it she popped a stick of gum into her mouth before dropping the package back into her purse and asking,

"Oh and Jira in case you didnt hear me when you passed out earlier you owe me cotton fabric from Beau Idéal."

She stated simply as she chewed on her gum and blew a small bubble.

Jiraiya rolled his eyes with a smirk, '' Ok, first of all... I do not owe you nothing. You could have let me bleed to death, but you didn't cause I'm the one paying for the fucking apartment. Secondly, I want you to find my orange jacket and fix it for me.... please, '' he said as he coughed to clear his throat. He then ripped the shitty tubes plugged in his vein, the cardiac machine made a longing and annoying noise as he tried standing up. '' And now, please let's get the fuck out of here before they drug me for good, '' he said as he coughed a bit of blood.

Jiraiya's clothes were in a small box where all his belongings were: His dark blue jeans, boxers, a green hair pin, a cheap watch that is semi functional, a small retractable knife and his spider man wallet. Nothing too fancy.​

Lacey Bellrose

Lacey Bellrose image 1.jpg

The girl looked over at Jira as he spoke to her, a smile on her face as he asked her fix his favorite jacket,

"Oh, so you dont want to live, and you would rather not replace my fabric as I leave your faaaavorite jacket in some unknown place for someone else to wear it. is that what you honestly want?"

She said before grabbing his box of things and setting it on his bed before unplugging the machinery in the room, sparing the two the irritation of listening to the constant beeping. She then took his arm and pt it around her shoulder to help support him,

"Oh and Jira if you want to actually get out this hospital without getting caught by the staff I recommend you discontinue acting like a salope de merde. Ok, because if you don't I can just call a nurse in here, tell them you were trying to escape, slip your knife out this room, and leave you here until I'm ready to take you home."

She said picking up his box in her spare hand and assisting him to the small restroom connected to the room. She knew she wouldnt do that to him and she knew that he knew that she wouldnt leave him here like that even if she was extremely pissed at him, after all when she wanted to finally leave her adoptive parents house he helped her out by giving her a place to live. She had his back just as he had hers.

Jiraiya glared at her, '' You wouldn't dare do that, '' he said as he entered the restroom and slammed the door at him. He rolled her eyes and opened the door, he was only wearing the hospital robe which obviously showed his flat ass. '' Now come on, I can't bend down. Help me slip the fucking underwear and jeans, '' he asked her a bit frustrated that this robe was so... nudist.

'' And shut up already with your french insults, '' he said giving her a friendly glare. '' Abruti, '' he said with a heavy accent as he coughed. The wound opened a bit because of the movement and he started bleeding. He slightly cursed not wanting to stay here

Lacey Bellrose

lacey-bellrose-image-1-jpg.51120

Lacey sighed as she closed her eyes and said,

"Yeah Yeah Yeah."

She quickly helped him slip on his boxers and jeans before saying,

"I'm glad you finally picked up on my French here, but I'm sorry to say but the fool is not me but you."

She said standing back up and sticking her tongue out at him before grabbing some paper towels and handing them to Jira,

"Now knowing you, you just probably made a wrong move and caused that stitch to open up, so do me a favor and try to slow your bleeding while I fix my needle and thread to try and patch you up."

She said untying his robe and exiting the restroom as she sat on his bed and searched through her purse for her sewing kit,

"When your bleeding slows just take your time and sit on the edge of the bed. K."

She sighed not very happy that her sewing needle would end up with blood on it.

The Free Faller
cdinwqA.png

"I... I've been good, I suppose... I mean, I managed to scare away another friend, but I guess I'm getting used to that."
Aleksandr replied, sighing softly. The memory temporarily brought a frown to his face, but it was soon replaced with an easygoing grin as Taylor took his hand.
"--Oh, you look cold. I guess the ducks can wait, yeah? Let's find somewhere warmer to hang out~"

((Sorry for the short replies :c I've been really tired all day and can't seem to shake it. Makes it so much harder to think.))

18F1A0BD38A5D1A0306AA77D6A40C60B7833410B68C86_245_400.GIF

The boy sighed as Mikey told him that he had missed school again, he felt it was a waste to go to school and learn things that most likely won't use in your life. "Sorry Mikey i guess my alarm didn't go on" The boy ran his hand through his black hair then walked up to his counter and jumped up then sat on the counter. The boy made him lose his reality for a second when Mikey asked if something was wrong, the moment made him think of his little sister, then came back to conscienceless. "Uh yeah everything's fine..." The boy dousing off for a second but quickly regaining his reality,

Damon then sighed as the boy asked if he wanted to go out, Damon didn't like going outside and going to different places, he liked just chilling at home. "You already know the answer to that Mikey" He walked over to his fridge and grabbed a Jones bottle with the label Cream Soda on it, the boy opened the lid and began chugging the bottle.

The Free Faller
cdinwqA.png

"I... I've been good, I suppose... I mean, I managed to scare away another friend, but I guess I'm getting used to that."
Aleksandr replied, sighing softly. The memory temporarily brought a frown to his face, but it was soon replaced with an easygoing grin as Taylor took his hand.
"--Oh, you look cold. I guess the ducks can wait, yeah? Let's find somewhere warmer to hang out~"

((Sorry for the short replies :c I've been really tired all day and can't seem to shake it. Makes it so much harder to think.))
Taylor Haunting, Maroon
*The Hard To Get*
tAG_117500.jpg

"You don't scare away friends. You're just so amazing that people can't seem to handle it. That's all," Taylor countered, not liking the frown that marred the young male's face. She was grateful when the frown disappeared and was replaced with a cheerful grin. At his words, she nodded eagerly, happy to be getting out of the cold. "Where do you suggest we go? I'm fine with anything that's warm and cozy."

[Watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire so...yeah. >.<

And it's okay, Kaz~! I hope you get better. :c]

Jiraiya sighed as he made his way towards the bed. Fully clothed, he sat on the bed ignoring the pain and pulled up his orange jacket with stains of dried up blood. '' Here. Make it fast and effective, '' he said clenching his teeth knowing it would hurt as hell.

( Oh damn.. That was so short. My bad. Lets get over it~ )

Status
Not open for further replies.