Love Works in Strange Ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cadence looked over at Miya and Tallulah, listening to what the two girls had to say. "A shop?" The president repeated after she heard the news, then light up brightly as a large smile came to her face. "That's great. We can get what we need there that we don't already own ourselves. That's perfect you two." See, everything was working out, there was no need to worry about problems. "We'll plan to do this on the weekend, so everyone start preparing for it now and get things ready to take. Don't forget your swimsuits either, there's a beautiful lake there perfect for fishing and swimming in."

Arrietty looked around the group and sighed softly, looking towards the door. So we're going camping huh? It's been a while hasn't it? Hm..now that I think about it..Michael loves camping too.. She thought before accidentally saying something she was suppose to say in her mind. "Speaking of which where is Hentai Big Brother?" She said semi-loud, not realizing what she had said before covering her mouth that made her chin hit the table.

Arrietty winced In pain as Mary looked over to her and then Veronica. "It's no trouble at all Ms. Fairchild..After all I think Camping is a wonderful idea..." She said, her cold and blank still remained on her like it usually did.

While Cadence couldn't hear everything that Arrietty said she had heard some of it. "Huh? What was that Arrietty?" She questioned the girl seeing that she seemed to be looking for someone. It was true that people of the club were still missing in action, but she was sure they would show up eventually. As long as they got the chance to let them know about the trip they were planning to take.

Yale cringed as the monster smashed towards him, encasing his structure in its mushy, squishy embrace. "Too... much... contact..." Yale sputtered as the Vice President freed him from her tyrannical grasp. Yale slumped his head on the table-- disappointed that his precious time was being spent on this issue.

It seemed that the discussion was beginning to get irrelevant so while the other members began to open their mouths, Yale opened his bag and got out his History homework. It was just mere identification and multiple choice-- easy to deal with. The whole world was blotted out of Yale's consciousness as his attention was entirely focused on the assignment. At long last, he finished the task and lifted his head-- only to notice that they were still opening their mouths in speech.

"Well, if the issue's settled, I'll be on my way." Yale sighed as he stood up, packing his bags. At the same time, he looked at the watch that hung on the wall. Damn! I'm almost late! Yale thought to himself, calming himself down. "I'll be leaving the expenses to you, Prez. Just inform me if anything comes up." Yale nodded to the president before looking at the other members. Finally, he bolted out of the room, and ran, ran, ran for dear life.

He was almost late; 5 minutes left, for his part-time job a few kilometers away from the school. Of course, he didn't want anyone to know what he was doing for a living. Being dirt poor made him do some rash decisions, and this one was one of those decisions. After a few bus stops, Yale arrived at his part-time job. He was going to get it... oh, he was going to suffer now. The boss didn't take too kindly with late comers-- especially, not in this business. You had to be sharp, precise, and determined. There was no room for mediocrity. Now, Yale was going to suffer for being late... The lad opened the backdoor, and he was greeted with ominous lips:

"You're late."

"Yeah, I know I'm sorry... I didn't mean to-- school was--" Yale was interrupted.

"No reasons. Get to work... Oreo Cheesecake."

"Oh, hell no!"

In Bubby's Ice Cream parlor, those who are late are punished... with a terrible nickname for the entire working day. Sweet Socks, Fatty Taffy, and now... Oreo Cheesecake. "Just my luck..." Yale wore the white, ice cream man's apron as well as the white hat. He also pinned the terrible nickname plate to his apron, and sighed... This was going to be a long night.

Yale stepped out from the staff room, and took his place at the counter where swarms of children attack them all day! Chocolate with Pistachio?! What the hell?! Who ate strawberry with green tea?! From what planet did these fiends come from?!

Yale, who was still wearing his earphones, took his place at the counter, and with a great smile, he began his work. "Welcome to Bubby's! My name is Oreo Cheesecake! What will you be having today?"

Basic Character Sheet:
Name:
Cain Kisakawa
Role:

Student, Club Secretary
Personality:
Half American and Half Japanese.....
Cain is quite playful and mischievous. He often likes to eat even though he's lean and never seems to increase in weight. He quite gets secret admirers from time to time but unfortunately he's dense. Kittens and cute people are his biggest weaknesses thus ending up with him snuggling the person to no end but he can also be a very good boy helping the old despite his 'bad boy' looks. Cain also has a pet turtle named 'Nero'
Looks:
tumblr_n1trw0O7Gl1tp3kfoo1_500.jpg
he has bright orange/light brown hair, chocolate eyes and is 6'1 tall. (btw he has no tattoos and he doesn't smoke XDD)

Cain ran towards the club room not caring whether his uniform was a mess or his hair was all over, he just hoped that his club president wouldn't punish him but hey~, at least he has a good reason since he was assigned to help the teachers carrying piles of paperwork towards the staff room.

Slamming the door open his panted and breathed heavily as he looked up at the girls, His orange hair was all over but somewhat with style and his tie hanged loosely on his collar. After a couple of minutes he composed himself and leaned at the door. "I'm not late or am I late?" He said while managing to grin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Veronica Fairchild

Veronica was too busy thinking about the snacks and teas that she didn't notice Yale leaving and what Cadence was blabbering about. She was too focused choosing between chamomile tea and lavender tea for relaxation time. Scrunching her nose, the door suddenly opened startling her out of her seat, her neat cursive writing now dishevelled. Looking up to the culprit, she couldn't help but squeal.

"Cain!!!" Veronica exclaimed as soon as the boy walked in and dropped everything she's doing, pouncing and hugging him "We're going camping!!!" she squealed and hugged the boy to death. "We're going fishing, and eat s'mores and oh, there's so much to do!!!" she exclaimed, nuzzling her cheeks to him.

A thought suddenly crossed her mind and she suddenly let go of him, realizing something
"Oh yeah, you need tea" she concluded and went to the back, grabbing a freshly brewed tea and a cake. "Ta da~ Lady Grey and chocolate Devil cakes" she presented in front of him and went back to her seat to continue her work "what tea should we drink after swimming?" she asked, tapping the paper with her pen "rose tea? No, that's too fruity. How about jasmine? Chai? Oh, why do there's so much tea in the world!!" she whined, pouting at the paper. "Cain~ what do you think we should drink?"

Cain started walking in until he was pounced on and was shocked to see Veronica hugging him. "Nica?" He said while staring down at her, He likes to give nicknames to everyone since they're his friends of course. Chuckling, he combed her hair with his fingers while hearing the news that they decided to go camping. 'Camping huh?,' He thought as he lets her nuzzle his cheeks.

After letting go of him, Cain walked towards Cadence and took a seat beside her before glancing at the tea and cake Veronica gave him. "Thanks" He said while taking a small sip and sighed. "Tasty as ever....." He muttered before looking over at Veronica when she asked him something.

"What drink?" He said thoughtfully "Well, I guess something cold would do since were going camping and its pretty hot too...What about you guys?"

Technically Cain was late, but Cadence wasn't worried about it, after all, they had just had a member leave already and it seemed they were still missing others. "Yes, camping." Cadence replied, "So, if you have anything for camping, get it ready. We've ran into a little money situation so if you already have some supplies we can borrow, that would be great." She gave Cain a smile, then looked back over at Veronica. "Something fresh, if we're outside and like Cain said, it's warm. You're going to want something refreshing and calm."

Cadence moved away the large stack of expenses that Yale pointed out and placed them to the side where they could be dealt with later. With the choice of camping figured out, Cadence placed the words on the board then began to write what they needed, such as tents, fishing rods and other such things that they would use while camping and of course a few extra's that they could use just for fun like a ball to throw around or a Frisbee. "Everyone, if you can get these things, just write that on the board like a check list of what we need, okay?" She then took a seat again where she normally sat happily watching her fellow members. "Then, we'll have to begin figuring out fundraising too soon."

Status
Not open for further replies.