October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
THINGS YOU HATE TO LOVE

The name says it all. What are some of the things that you hate to love?

The top three things for me would have to be Greasy Cheese burgers, watching people I dislike suffer, and Overly dramatic lifetime movies.

Only three, huh? XD

I really, really enjoy seeing someone I hate getting their comeuppance. c__c They had to do something pretty nasty for me to actually sit around wishing for their doom, so when they get hit by the karma truck, it is my shameful pleasure. t___t

I hate my love of soda. t__t It is my delicious, delicious drug...

and.... TWILIGHT. I HATE THAT IT'S SO HILARIOUSLY ENTERTAINING AND THAT I WANT TO ADD IT TO MY COLLECTION. ;__;

Stripping everything my characters care about away from them, having them betray their values, then killing them. Its way to much fun.

Spongebob is one. His laugh is so fucking annoying, but the show just never gets old. I was so sad when my friends didn't want to watch the Spongebob Movie with me during one of my birthdays. ;___; They suck!

Another is caffeine. I can honestly say that I'd hurt someone in order to get my fill, should my fridge or cupboards be lacking a source of it. I once even drank Diet Coke out of desperation for some, and that was pure torture. I don't like that I turn into an animal when it comes to caffeine. ._.

A third... Eggs. I love eggs. I put them on my burgers, in my fried potatoes, in my rice, love 'em on toast... Just so good! The reason I hate to love them? I am allergic to them. XP They sometimes cause me to throw up, and are a typical cause of my eczema. Yet, I still eat them.

Spongebob, the show makes me want to throw the TV out of the window whenever it's on (Sorry fluffy)

The Oakland Raiders, because they're a disgrace to football

The San Francisco Giants, because I am a Dodgers fan.