Love Sometimes Works in Strange Ways IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey Casper!" Cadence said. Finally, everyone was there and they could get going to the trip now. She motioned everyone who still wasn't on the bus to get on and once she was inside and everyone was situated, the bus driver started the engine and began to leave the school to head for the villa and beach they were going to stay at. Cadence was excited for the trip and she hoped everyone else was too. She turned back to look at everyone, most seemed to be interested in the music from their Ipods. Guess they weren't going to talk during the bus ride, talking and bonding was going to have to wait for when they arrived at the villa. Cadence sat back down and looked out the window as scenery passed them by, leaving their usual town and heading two hours away to the villa and private beach they would be at for the whole weekend.

Once arriving at the villa, the bus had stopped, the driver shouted out that they were there. Cadence up. "Everyone, it's time to get this trip started." She stated to them, as she got up from her seat and began to walk out of the bus, getting her luggage out and heading for the villa. She took the key out and opened up the door, walking inside. "Guys and girls will be separated into two rooms when we go to sleep, I had to promise everyone that." She placed her things down while waiting for the others so she could explain the place to them. "Alright, everyone. Just be careful here. I don't own any of this, we're borrowing this place for this weekend. But, we are allowed to go anywhere we want. The rooms will be staying it are upstairs where you can put your bags in."

Last edited:
Reactions: Gore
"Not bad." Takumi commented after being the first one to exit the bus with his backpack behind him. Oddly enough for a model you'd think he'd brought along alot of clothes but compared to the rest his backpack was smaller and looks as if he didn't packed anything expect for his toothbrush and maybe clean underwear? Well, it's not as if there was going to be a lavish party anyway, the whole point of this trip was to relax and not worry about anything else. And besides, they were on the beach so why need a whole lot a clothes? He was basically going to be half naked throughout the whole weekend anyway.

"I'd say miss President, you'd really out did yourself this time. Good job." Takumi praised Cadence as he rested his elbow on her shoulder.

Reactions: Gore
Cadence suddenly felt someone's elbow on her shoulder, looking over to hear and see Takumi actually praising her for what she did. That was something that was new and it was almost nice to hear but she was sure he would go back to his usual self at some point during the trip. She smiled, "I'm glad you think so. I work hard on getting this trip. Now, why don't we all put our things down and get our swimsuits on and head down to the beach. It's calling for us." She slipped away from Takumi and headed up the stairs with her bag as she showed everyone the rooms. She went inside the girls room, getting changed into her red bikini.

Once changed, she headed out of the house and towards the beach where she placed down some blankets, lounge chairs and umbrella's in case anyone wanted to use them. She also brought a beach ball if they wanted to play. She looked out at the water, it was clear and shinning from the sun. "It feels wonderful out here." She mumbled to herself and stretched her arms out high into the air.

Once they arrived at the villa, Veronica squealed and immediately got off the bus once it stopped. "We're here! We're here!" Veronica exclaimed and grabbed her luggage, running towards the villa.

The villa was simple yet grand with its luxurious interior that greatly complements the beach atmosphere around them. From her room she can can clearly see the sparkling blue ocean, enticing her to immediately explore the place and swim. Further observing the white beachy sand, she noticed Cadence wearing a red bikini and relaxing under the sun.

"Hmm.. I guess Cadence wouldn't mind if I joined her~" Michelle mumbled to herself before changing into her orange and white striped bikini. She then grabbed her tote bag with her beach essentials, and topped her outfit with a white sun hat.

"Cadence!!!" Michelle shouted as she neared the girl, the peaceful atmosphere now filled with her cheery voice. "Can you put some sunscreen on me?" she asked as she sat down beside Cadence, laying herself on a blanket she set up. She wanted to spend some time with her president and maybe just talk. They haven't caught up with each other this past few days due to her being busy or sometimes being called up by her parents. Being a Fairchild was never easy for her.

Michelle then grabbed the sunscreen from her tote bag and handed it to Cadence with a smile, her hat now beside her and her long hair now tied into a high side ponytail. "This is SPF 80. It will protect us from the harsh sun and its very good for the skin~ Turn around, I'll do your back~"

"Sure, I'll help you with your sunscreen." Cadence replied when Veronica came walking over to her asking. She took the bottle into her hand and squeezed out some lotion onto her hand. She helped place the lotion onto Veronica's back then turned around so that she could switch places, giving her back the bottle of sunscreen. "Thanks, that's a lot of help." She removed her long hair from her back and let Veronica put the sunscreen there.

When Veronica was finished, Cadence also placed her hair up into a ponytail so that it would be staying on her back the whole time. She also didn't want to get any of the lotion in her hair before it was done drying. "Thanks." She replied again, giving her cute little vice president a smile and laid down on one of the lounge chairs under the umbrella. It was the perfect day to be on the beach and she hoped that her members of the club would enjoy it and that they would be able to bond more. After all, this trip was for them to have fun and get the chance to do something together that didn't involve being stuck in the school's clubroom the whole time. "We should play a game of beach ball together once the boys are ready and come down." Cadence added.

[I apologize in advance for I am on mobile ;~;]

Nori had taken a nap as they drove to their destination. If it wasn't for the bus driver's shouting and Cadence's announcement, the young male would have stayed sleep. Rubbing at his eyes to clear his blurry vision, he got off the bus, thanking the driver with a sleepy smile as he passed. He followed the rest of the gang at a slower pace, dragging his luggage behind him. He was able to catch everything that was said and headed upstairs to set his luggage down. It seems that everyone had plans to go to the beach. Hmm, I should, too. Even though I might end up sleeping on the sand, he thought as he changed into his swimming trunks, which was white that faded into a teal color at the bottom.

Once he was changed, Nori made his way down the stairs and out to the beach. He saw Cadence and Michelle putting sunblock on one another. Leaving them to it, the white-haired male took one of the many blankets, unrolling it on the sand. He also took a beach umbrella, opening it up and placing it over his blanket. After he everything was secured, he laid on his blanket, letting out a sigh. Maybe some water will wake me up.

"Sounds good to me." the tall model said and followed Cadance as she showed them their room. Once Takumi had his assigned room he quickly went inside and set his backpack down on the bed and sat down as well. Although Takumi said he was going to go down and meet with the others on the beach but for some reason Takumi wanted to be alone for a moment. Some time to do absolutely nothing really. And doing nothing was actually quite a rare occurence ever since he'd got here. It was nice. Doing nothing was nice. He could barely even remember a time he had nothing else to do but just sit around and doing nothing. It was really nice. But he had to remind himself that this was only temporary and that after this weekend ends its back to reality, back to work.

Takumi sighed. Well, look at the bright side, he thought. At least this time around his wirk doesn't require him to do manual labor unlike what he had done in the past--not like he wasn't thankful for them. But this time around he is grateful for the opportunity to have such a high paying job to just stand and look good in front of the camera. Ah! But enough about his situation. He came here to have fun and as well as to relax and that is what he was going to do today.

As he took off his clothes and change into his swim shorts, he quickly put on his sun tan lotion and headed outside to meet with the girls there.

c a s p e r .
The ride to the beach was long, but it felt very short. Casper, after clambering onto the bus, had chosen a window seat and simply sat watching the world pass by. Long car rides were very nice, in his opinion, just a time to think and sleep and relax. The scenery changed with every batch of minutes, until finally, Casper and the crew found themselves parking outside of their destination with the bus driver announcing their arrival.

Cadence stood and excitedly spoke to all of them as they were roused, and Casper found himself smiling a little. Infectious smiles and excitement started to get Casper out of his homesick slump, as he had predicted, and he grabbed his luggage while starting to follow Cadence off of the bus. The salty beach air was very refreshing.

The group followed Cadence to the villa, where she unlocked the door and allowed them access to choose their rooms and get comfortable. Casper acknowledged her advice and went inside of the luxurious little place, going upstairs to where the rooms were located as instructed and finding a nice, unoccupied room at the end of the hall. When he entered the door, he was greeted with a wide window that held a pretty view of the beach outside. Casper stood in slight awe for a moment, admiring all that he saw. He relaxed his shoulders a little, and dropped the suitcase next to his bed. It was very beautiful. He had a feeling that this really would be a relaxing little vacation. He wished his mother could have come, she would've loved it.

Casper shook his head, trying not to think about that, and undid his suitcase zipper to dig in the clothes and find his swim trunks. He hadn't worn beach or swimming wear in a very, very long time, mostly because he was usually pretty self-conscious about his body. It was silly, as he was so muscular and sculpted, but it still felt a little weird being bare-chested. The large boy undressed and donned the trunks, slipping on a pair of flip-flops that he'd taken along and grabbing his large towel from the suitcase last. He didn't really need sunscreen, but he had a feeling that if one of the girls found out, they'd demand he put it on.

The thought made him chuckle a little. Some of them were pretty worrisome about those little things.

Casper made his way out of the villa, mentally noting his room number on the way and going outside. His towel was over his shoulder and immediately after going out into the open, he felt himself get anxious. Had he ever been shirtless in front of his friends before? He had no idea why he felt so awkward walking outside, on a beach just for their small group. He felt one hand reach up and grasp onto his other arm, a shy motion that came with a pink tinge to his cheeks. His steps were slow as he went towards his group, seeing Cadence putting some sunscreen on Veronica and blushing even more.

Man, Casper really had no idea he'd react in such a flustered manner. He saw Nori relaxing on a towel under an umbrella, and wished that he could be that relaxed in a bathing suit. He approached the girls and cracked a small, awkward smile, waving to them gently with his free hand. He hadn't been to the beach in a long while, and wasn't quite sure what to be doing - going in the water or doing something else with the others.

Cadence looked over as the others were staring to come out and join them, seeing Nori take a seat on his blanket and Takumi and Casper coming over towards them. Cadence gave everyone a wave then shouted, “Does anyone want to join me in a game of beach ball?” She took the colorful beach ball in her hands and held it up.

Just the a taxi had pulled up at the villa, a tall pink-haired girl coming out of it. She slipped into the villa without anyone noticing and went to one of the free rooms to place her things. She changed into a one-piece white bathing suit and followed her way out towards the beach.

“Sorry I’m late everyone but I’m finally back.” Lacey said as she walked along the sand coming over towards the others. Lacey had been away for a few weeks in another country for a school program and she had just gotten back the other day. Cadence had called her about the trip and invited her through that. Since Lacey would be home, she agreed though she was going to be late. Instead of the private bus, Lacey took a public one then a taxi for the rest of the way. She looked over at Casper who was in his swim suit by the girls, Lacey trying to hide her faint blush that was coming to her cheeks. While he was self-conscious about his body and thought he didn’t look good in one, Lacey thought the opposite finding it almost impossible not to keep looking over at him.

“Oh, Lacey, you’re finally here! I’m so glad. I was just suggesting playing a game of beach ball. Come join us!” Cadence replied to her friend.

Veronica hummed happily as Cadence helped her put on some sunscreen, her blue orbs watching the clear blue waters as she did so. She can't believe that she's with the whole club right now and spending time with them on the beach. Veronica treasured each and every one of the club members, especially her president who she look up to as a sister.

As she finished up putting sunblock on Cadence, her blue eyes then drifted to Nori who lay on the beach under his umbrella. "Nori seems a bit tired. Should I wake him?" Veronica asked herself before noticing Tamaki who were wearing swim shorts. She hates to admit it but Tamaki looked hot with his perfect body and perfect face. How can he be so good looking? "Tamaki looks...no!!! Stop perving on him! ~" Veronica scolded herself, holding her blushing cheeks and trying to get Tamaki's image out of her head.

"Oh... There's Casper" she mumbled upon seeing the male and blushed once again. Three words: Sexy shy guy. Veronica didn't know why but her heart fluttered seeing Casper in his swimming trunks. She didn't realize it until now that he has a nice muscular body and a sculpted chest, something Veronica rarely sees. "Gosh, what is happening to me?" she asked herself, unable to look away at Casper's figure.

Cadence's voice snapped her out of her trance and looked over to where Cadence is looking at. Noticing Lacey's gaze at Casper, she felt a sudden tugging inside her chest, as if someone was pinching it. Shaking her head, she waved at the girl and smiled cheerfully "Lacey! I'm so glad you're back! Come play ball with us!" she shouted before heading towards the guys.

"Guys come on! Let's play beach ball. Guys versus girls!"

Now Takumi wasn't exactly what you call a mind reader but it was obvious that from the way Veronica and Lacey's dazed look when they saw Casper that they "sort of" liked him. Well, he use "sort of" since Casper is actually a really likable guy and who wouldn't like Casper being all shy and whatnot. But then again who knows what Casper is capable of. Maybe he is a secret Casanova? Wooing women with his timid charm. Well it's not like it concerns him anyway. It's really none of his business what his business was. That's the type of person he is.

But then again... It wouldn't hurt to poke fun at this situation either. An idea then suddenly popped into Takumi's head. Nah. They might get suspicious. But it was too much of a waste otherwise. Who knows when he'll be able to get another opportunity like this?

"Sure." the blonde replied to Veronica. "But, no offense, but don't you think girls versus guys is a bit unfair?" Takumi said standing next to Casper and in front of the girls clearing showing them--the girls--the difference in height alone. Surely--and even if they disagree--their strengths are different as well. "Why don't we let Casper, Macey and you (Veronica) team up. While the President, Nomi and I be your opponents? That'll even the odds, right?" Takumi suggested.

c a s p e r .
Suddenly, he felt eyes on every side of him, and his arm dropped back to his side quickly. His other hand gripped his arm harder and he made a tiny, quiet "Mph" in discomfort. It wasn't like he thought he didn't look .. well, good in his suit, but being so bare was just so weird. He hadn't even taken his shirt off in front of other people, much less had nothing but swim trunks on in front of them.

Before he could quite react, someone called out to the group from towards the villa behind him. He turned and glanced back to find that Lacey was there, in a white bathing suit. Oh gosh, he had forgotten that everyone was in bathing suits too in his own flustered embarrassment, and his face lit up bright red when he saw Lacey and her more exposed figure. The two seemed to have trouble not looking at one another for a moment, but Cadence's voice thankfully pulled Casper out of his self-induced trance. He blinked and looked to the sand, waving over to her briefly in his embarrassment before turning and looking back over to Cadence.

Veronica (who also looked really cute in her swimsuit, making Casper's blushing intensify) suggested a guys-versus-girls game of beach ball - which pulled Casper out of his embarrassment a little more. Looking at the petite girls compared to the more muscular guys seemed very .. ill-balanced. Before he could get the courage to speak up, Takumi strode over to Casper and made the height difference very clear. Casper glanced to the side at Takumi, getting a better look at him for the first time, and realized that he looked good in a swimsuit too. Aw, come on, his thoughts hissed in frustration. He tried to hide his face a bit into the towel on his shoulder, looking away from Takumi and gathering himself to agree with what he said.

Casper nodded clearly, so that the others could see, being perfectly alright with the team set-up he had chosen. Honestly, Casper was probably strong enough to make up for two guys, so it seemed pretty fair. He let go of his arm and let his hand come up to his face, feeling the warmth practically radiating from it and trying to calm down a little bit. Get used to it, everyone is attractive. Don't be so obvious here.

Casper, with a deep breath in and a long exhale out, started a small walk over to where Veronica was. Since she and Cadence were the ones to suggest it, he was hoping they had a ball for them to use somewhere. When he was close enough, he laid his towel flat onto the sand a few feet away from the others, before looking over to the girls and asking softly, "Um .. so, do we have a ball to use? Or .. ?" He let the question trail off, unsure of what they had in mind for that. One arm raised and rubbed the back of his neck, a pink-red tint still fairly prominent on his face.

Veronica stared at the two males and huffed, crossing her hands on her chest to show how upset she is. "Just because we're girls doesn't mean we're weak..."

This is one of the reasons why she wanted guys versus girls match. Seriously, how can guys be so prideful? Just because she lacks the muscle department, she was immediately judged as weak. She then looked at the two and herself, analyzing their body structures and immediately blushed. Oh no, how long was I staring at them? Stupid Veronica! Stop staring!

Realizing that she's been staring at them for quite a while, she looked away to hide her beet red face and cursed. Why is everyone here is so good looking?

"... but if everyone likes the new team set-up, then I wouldn't mind...” She hates to admit it, but the guys have the highest probability to win if it will be guys versus girls tournament. It also looks like the suggested teams of Takumi is the only logical way to make the game fair.

After their little agreement, Veronica stood in front of Takumi for a minute and just looked at him. Why is he so perfect? No one should be as gorgeous as him. Heck, she's making Veronica feel insecure by just standing next to him. And why is he so devilishly handsome? He reminded her of her pet cat Felix, who ran away from her. Now to think of it, he looked like the human version of her cat. Hmm.. Maybe it's because of his eyes..

"Still devilishly handsome as ever.. I wish I can keep you" she mumbled unconsciously, thinking of her Takumi as her cat and realized what she just said. "W-Wait..uhm.. I.." She stuttered with a red face and immediately got embarrassed. What in the world was she saying?! That's Takumi for goodness sakes, not a cat!!

"Uh..I..uhm..sorry..ahh..I was...uhm.. e-excuse me!" Veronica walked as fast as she can away from the blonde, too embarrassed of what just happened.

"Still devilishly handsome as ever.. I wish I can keep you."

Oh? Did he actually heard what he thinks Veronica said to him? And was she really actually flirting with him? This was totally new... In an unexpected way. Ha. This was actually getting more interesting. But Takumi didn't want to assume anything, so he pretty much dismissed whatever Veronica had done since she practically run away after that. In an attempt that Takumi did not catch what she had said, he crossed his arms together and wore a very convincing puzzled expression on his face. He actually had acting lessons thanks to his modeling job which he used to his advantage every chance he gets.

"What's up with her?" he spoke up, clearly showing everyone he had no clue as to why Veronica had left in a hurry. "Are we not going to do this or what?" he added in an annoyed tone as if he was angry she ran away after suggesting a game of beach volleyball. Hopefully everyone was convinced that he had no idea what just happened. He'll need that to annoy Veronica later.

Last edited by a moderator:
"W-Wha? What are we doing?" Nori questioned, shooting up in a sitting position. It was obvious that the young male had no clue on what was going on. Jeez, did I zone out? Ah, man, I can't be zoning out for the entire trip! It'd be boring then, he thought frantically, climbing to his feet. He slowly jogged to where everyone was gathered. A quick scan and he was able to put the pieces together. They were suppose to be playing volleyball, but, from the looks of it, something occurred. There was also someone new! "Oh, hi, Lacey-chan! Glad to have you back," Nori said as a greeting, beaming brightly.

Cadence began to laugh as she watched what was going on between everyone. What was happening…Cadence had an answer for that. “Hormones, my dear little vice president.” Cadence whispered to Veronica as she was trying to walk away from Takumi because of saying something out loud that she didn’t want him to hear. Boy, was everyone getting all flustered today because of the swimsuits. Then Cadence began to talk more loudly, “There’s no need to get so upset, we’re all attractive here and we can all see that.” She had a smile on her face while her hands were on her hips. Though she couldn't help but take glances at all three of the boys as well, even Veronica and Lacey were hard not to stare at since this wasn't how everyone usually looked.

Lacey stood there in embarrassment with what was going on. She had been worrying about Casper’s body the whole time but didn’t realize that others were eyeing bodies as well. It was true that everyone in the club was quite attractive and it was easily able to get nervous about it considering this was the first time they each saw each other with more skin showing. But, Lacey snapped out of all that thinking, “With our body types, that team pairing would be best.” She replied, though she was quite happy to be on the team with Casper; even though she loved everyone in the club so being on anyone’s team she didn’t mind. She waved to Nori when he came over and said hi to her.

Cadence let out another laugh when Nori came, questioning what was going on. “Yes, we’re going to play a game of beach ball. I have a ball right here.” She bent down and pulled the beach ball out of her bag. “Then, teams are Casper, Lacey and Veronica on one side and Takumi, Nori and me on the other. Let’s have some fun.” Once they all seemed, mostly, ready Cadence hit the ball up into the air and smacked it over to the other side towards the other group to begin their game.

Lacey watched as the ball started coming towards them, not sure exactly who was going to end up going after it. But, it was just a fun game and it didn’t really matter. She watched where the ball was going to go.

As Veronica walked away from Takumi, she can't understand why her heart was beating so loudly. Gosh, what is wrong with her? Trying to breath and calm down, she blushed even more upon hearing Cadence explanation. "H-Hormones? B-But t-that's.. Um... T-Takumi is.. n-not my type!!" Veronica explained, her face super red that it defeated the color of sunburn. "I..I mean.. He's obnoxious, rude, blunt and j-just...Takumi..completely opposite from my ideal guy.. Argh.. Why am I talking about him anyway?!"

Of course Veronica's brain isn't functioning normally as she said those words. She was flustered as hell for heaven's sakes! Besides, she never knew Takumi's real personality. She always sees him as a stupid, arrogant model who is insensitive and thinks everyone is beneath him. His behavior this past few days kind of irked her so her judgement on his character is quite bad. She can't blame herself for thinking like that, right?

She was glad that her president's attention went to Nori, who seems like confused on what's going on around him. Letting out a deep sigh of relief, she mumbled "Stupid Veronica!" and kicked the sand. She can't understand why her feelings are going crazy today.
"Must be the heat of the sun.. Hah.. Calm down, Veronica.. No need to freak out. He didn't hear what you said right? I mean, he was confused right?"she questioned, trying to convince herself. Wrong. He completely heard it and he'll think you're the dumbest person in the world for thinking that he's a cat. Why would he be a cat anyway? Felix the cat is way way way more attractive than him right? Right?

Shaking her head and calming herself down, Veronica went to the sand court and positioned herself, ready for the attack. Cadence let out a magnificent serve which she quickly received after yelling "Mine!" She then bump passed the ball, waiting for someone to assist and go for the kill.

The ball went back and forth between the two teams, making it a close game the whole entire time. It was going on for quite some time now and Cadence had accidentally hit both her teammates, Nori and Takumi, in the head once but luckily it was a beach ball and all it did was bounce off of their heads and was able to be smacked again. Cadence again hit the ball, trying to go for Lacey because she wasn’t that good as sports and she seemed to be getting a bit tired. Cadence figured they should stop soon so she wanted to end the game.

However when Lacey went for the ball she bumped into Casper which caused a light pink color to come to her cheeks as she turned to look over at him embarrassed; yet happy at the same time that they touched even though it was on accident. This caused the beach ball to smack right in Lacey’s face and while she was completely fine her glasses fell down to the sand and she couldn’t see where they were at all.

“Lacey!” Cadence shouted and started to run over to her.

“I can’t find my glasses.” Lacey stated as she bent down, trying to feel the grainy sand for the glasses which Cadence was looking around for too because they had disappeared, being covered by the sand.

“Everyone else come and try to help find them.” Cadence said as she continued to look so that they would be able to find their friends glasses before they completely lost them.

Whatever the reason was behind Cadances' "accidentally" hitting the ball to his head was for, Takumi wasn't all that happy with it. Sure, he laughed when the ball had bounced off Nori's head and even help defended Cadance by calling it an accident when Nori got hit. But when she the ball hit him, she was clearly asking for it. What did he do this time? Surely he had done nothing that would earn him a hit to the head. If it was for Nori's sake, he'll forgive her but if it for something else then she's got alot of explaining to do. He was about to give Cadance a piece of his mind when Cadance called out Lacey's name out of the blue--apparently Cadance also hit Lacey which Takumi concluded Cadance has definitely bad aim.

"Everyone else come and try to find them."

Takumi heard Cadances' call for assistance but didn't go over as quickly as everyone else did. Instead he rubbed the spot where Cadance hit him with the ball last.

"Whose fault do you think it is?" Takumi commented but helped searching for Lacey's glasses anyway carefully treading his way to the other side. "Maybe it flew off somewhere else? I'll go check over there." Takumi suggested when he couldn't locate it at their current location. He went farther away from the group while looking down. Unaware that he had gone off farther than he thought, he happened to have found himself at another private owned beach not too far from the beach house they were staying at.

"You lost?" he heard someone suddenly spoke out from somewhere. Oddly enough the voice was somewhat familiar to him as he was looking around.

"Or perhaps you're actually where you want to be?" the voice spoke out again but this time Takumi grinned as he finally had recognized who it was that called out to him.

"Depends." Takumi began exchanging this all too familiar convo as he finally found the person who spoke out. "If you want me to be." he said as they made eye contact.

"We will see." the other spoke. "Glad you made it. Didn't think you'd actually come."

"You kidding? If it's for you, I'll go anywhere."

Nori had watched with a blank expression as the beach ball connected with Lacey's face before falling to the sandy ground. At that point, he wasn't surprised anymore if someone got hit when Cadence had the ball. She had managed to hit both Takumi and him, making him pout and rub the back of his head. He only pouted more once he heard Takumi's laughter. His pout was replaced with his own giggles when the blond was hit as well, sharing the same fate as himself. He wasn't the only one!

The white-haired male was snapped out of his musings at the urgent voice that belonged to his President. It seemed like the ball did more than just hit Lacey. It had knocked the girl's glasses off, rendering her sightless. Immediately, he dashed forward to help out, digging his hands in the sand, searching for the glasses. He registered Takumi's words and decided to do the same, going in the opposite direction. What if we don't find them? I hope Lacey-chan has contacts..., he thought as he continued to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.