Love Sometimes Works in Strange Ways IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"When is the trip exactly?" Takumi asked Candence curiously. Everyone seems to be excited to go on this trip to a private beach except Takumi. Unlike everyone else in the club, Takumi had obligations he needs to do despite the time and effort he puts into the club. In fact, he is mostly present here then in all of his classes. Though none of the teachers complain since he gets his homework done and has high grades during exams. And even though he is just a "mere" part-time model, his schedule is quite hectic and erratic--even he can't keep up with it sometimes. So any spur of the moment decisions like this--their surprised trip--does not favor the young model at all.

"I might be busy during that time." he said without hesitation. Don't get Takumi wrong, he'd come along in a heartbeat if he could--he could use the break, but he has a job and responsiblities that he needs to do. He can't afford to miss a job offer for a random trip without a really good reason. Hopefully, Candence date for the trip won't conflict with his schedule but he'd highly doubt that. He actually has another job after this though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nori Akiyama

A beach trip, huh? The idea sounded very appealing. The teen was most definitely going. Mind already set on it, he announced that he was going as well. His folks wouldn't mind. Besides, he needs a little getaway trip. Something to take his mind off of things and let him relax fully. The thought brought a small smile to Nori's face as he munched on his second slice of pizza.

The white-haired male was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the words 'cake slices'. There was cake, too?! Swallowing the pizza in his mouth with wide eyes, he focused on Casper and Veronica. "Nori wants cake slices, too~!" He whined slightly, hoping that he could get in on the food as well.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
It seemed that despite the sudden news members in the group were still able to go and wanted to go, giving them a smile as each said they liked the idea of a trip and stated that they would be able to come. Though, hearing Takumi's reply caused Cadence to stand up from her sitting position and look directly at the male model. "Perhaps if you let me talk to your manager we can figure something out Takumi...that is if you want to go." A large smirk came onto her face. Somehow Cadence always ended up getting what she wanted. It was shown to the club by everything they had in the room, the principle always seemed to give her everything she wanted. Though, not just the principle. Cadence had a way to get anything she wanted, though she never told anyone how she was able to do it and no one ever saw what went on when she discussed anything with someone. "If you just call him or her and give me the chance to talk to that person. I might be able to work something out with them. And that goes for everyone else too who feels they won't be able to go but still wants to. I tend to have a way with people that might help you."

"Cute." was Takumi's comment to Cadences' subtle forcefulness. Cadence Nevison, the Extracurricular Club's el presidente, someone whom--for some odd reason--nobody wants to be enemies with. She appears to be all sweet and innocent but that's just for show, well, that's how Takumi sees it. Whatever Cadence wants she gets. He doesn't know how she does it but she does. She isa spoiled brat--and is the worst kind. Not that Takumi wasn't used to people like Cadence. In factt, almost all the model's he works with are all spoiled brats that'll do whatever they can--even underhanded ones--just to get what they want. He actually experinced it multiple times with his co-workers and bosses. One time a girl even threaten to--well, that is another story. And hey, its show business after all. He was bound to experience things like these. He was no exception. At first it was scary but after having experiencing it multiple times he got use to it already. That's why he's already immune to the president's petty advances. He even consider them as cute sometimes.

"I would give you my manager's number but I'd hate to have you waste your time trying to convince her." he began. "And besides... unlike the rest of you here, I don't have mummies and daddies to pay for my living expenses." he expalined in a monotonous tone. And it was true, the only reason why he chose to stay as a model in the first place was that it pays well with minimum amount of effort doing it.

Reactions: Brea
c a s p e r .
Casper blinked at Veronica's words, letting the slight surprise melt away into a small, awkward half grin - that is, before Veronica decided to quite literally pounce on him from her seat. Casper was taken by surprise again, gasping, before he felt the warm tingle start to spread in his face. Blushing. It was his truest weakness. The boy felt himself start to fluster, and Veronica even nuzzled him, which made the butterflies flutter faster. The discomfort was strong, but he was him, so he wouldn't ask her straight to get off.

"I-I, um, I - " He tried to form words as his hands moved up to Veronica's arms, slowly and gently taking them and pulling Veronica off of him. When she was far enough so that he could see her face, he cracked a tiny, flustered smile. "Y .. yeah. Thank you, Vero." She wasn't quite as attached to him now, so he let go of her arms and let them rest in his lap again. His face was still hot and red.

It was as he turned his attention back to Cadence that he felt the tension between she and Takumi starting to rise. The blush faded slowly, but he felt that weird twisting of his stomach start. Casper simply hated tension and arguments, as they had a nasty effect on his physical state. Anxiety was a terrible thing to have. He caught Takumi's last statement, "And besides... unlike the rest of you here, I don't have mummies and daddies to pay for my living expenses."

Casper's blush returned, just subtle. Wow, way to make everyone else feel bad. That was pretty uncalled for. I mean, not everyone could be a damn fashion model as a literal teenager. In fact, Casper did feel offended by that, as his mother and he worked a lot to keep their home and their finances afloat. This weekend would be a sacrifice, quite honestly, but he wouldn't just say that out loud. Takumi himself wasn't even a legal adult yet ..

Casper opened his mouth, as if to say something, but suddenly rethought it and closed it. Honestly, saying anything would probably just make it worse. He didn't feel like becoming a part of some argument that day, he wasn't good in arguments. Too flustered and nervous. So, instead, he just let his eyes rest on his lap, the very uncomfortable twisting making him want to throw up just a little, but not too badly. The discomfort was still noticeable on his expression, even as he tried so hard to hide it.

• Love
As Casper removed her arms around him gently, Veronica cannot help but squeal at how cute he looks when he blushed "Kyah!! so cute!!!" she exclaimed, holding her cheeks to keep herself from blushing and trying to control herself to not pounce on him again "Oh, and you're welcome~"

Veronica then stood up, noticing that Nori wants some cake slices too "Of course, Nori~ there's plenty of cake for everyone" she said, moving towards the boy and ruffling his soft white hair, giggling at how adorable he is "Do you want to have some tea too?" she asked the two, beaming one of her brightest smiles, almost blinding anyone who could see.

As she came back from the kitchen with her trolley full of tea and cake. She overheard Tamaki's statement and wanted to snap back, but bit her tongue. She didn't want to argue with him again and ruin the mood, which is now ruined because of him. It's true that her parents pay for her living expenses but he has no idea how hard it is to keep them pleased. Underneath her fun and cheerful smile hides a girl wanting her parents approval. Does he even know that she was nearly disowned by her father because she nearly failed one subject?

Shaking her head, she smiled once again, serving the tea and cake and pretended that she didn't hear the model's statement "Ta-da! A slice of chocolate devil cake and a cup of Lady Grey. Enjoy!" she bowed, giggling slightly and trying to hide her true feelings.

Last edited:
Reactions: PuertoRicanGirl
A small sigh escaped past her lips, hearing Takumi's comment "Poor baby." She muttered, biting the inside of her cheek so she wouldn't say anymore. She wasn't afraid to speak, even if it were a bit mean. Although she was just annoyed, he'd always acted so spoiled. Takumi used to be cute, now he was just a plain guy who got her annoyed quite easily. Of course, she never got to the point where she would hit him or anything, just a small retort or something here and there. The young female stood up, pushing her red glasses up a little. She smiled at Casper before grabbing her back, deciding that she just wanted to leave. Her Aunt wanted her to go to the store anyways, plus there wasn't much more to do here. She's meet up with the club next time to figure out how the trip was going to work out "Well I'm off, see you guys later." She saluted, patting Casper's shoulder before leaving, her feet tattered across the floor before a door opened, the young female finally leaving. Cinder didn't really bother shutting the door behind her, only kicking it slightly before moving away. She's better hurry before it got dark.

Cadence let out a sigh as she crossed her arms, though the smile remained on her face. Despite the mood changing towards the others, Cadence wasn't going to let Takumi's comments ruin her good mood about getting the trip okayed. "If you don't want me talking to her then very well. I can't force you. Although all I was going to do was suggest if your photo shoots be moved to where we're having the trip. You would still have to do your work and you would still get paid. I mean, there's a lot of wonderful views where we're going that would be the perfect place for you to model at." She stated to him.

Getting mommies and daddies to pay for things huh, that was what he said about the others. It was a shame he was already making that assumption about the other people in the club. Many of them had to work hard to get their money or approval from parents. After all, Cadence knew quite a bit about her sweet little vice president and friend that most of the others didn't know and she knew quite well that there was things that she didn't go telling them about her parents. And, despite what he might think there was more to Cadence then he believed there was but she wasn't going to fight him about it, there was no point in it. She was sure he would learn more about the others in the club if he tried to get to know them better, which the trip would be the perfect place for. "Anyway, the only thing needed today was to discuss the trip with you all so you're now free to do whatever you please." Meanwhile, Cadence had a seat back down as she went for her own piece of cake after she had finished her slice of pizza and washed it down with some of Veronica's tea. She took a look up at Cinder as she left, waving a good bye to her while she was heading out the door.

"If you don't want me talking to her then very well. I can't force you. Although all I was going to do was suggest if your photo shoots be moved to where we're having the trip. You would still have to do your work and you would still get paid. I mean, there's a lot of wonderful views where we're going that would be the perfect place for you to model at."

He almost laughed. But didn't and just put on a smile at her statement. Ah, if only life would be that easy. Then there wouldn't be hardships and trials to overcome since its so overrated anyway. He actually appreciated the effort she was going to put into it, but he highly doubt the production agency will be moved just by words alone. Money maybe involved, yes. And threats? Blackmailing? He'd like to see that. But that's just how he imagined Cadence would do--just look at the club. How she does it was beyond him and he was just considerate enough to not let her go through the effort just because there is a possibility that he can not go.

"Well, it's not like I can't go. It's just that I don't want to make promises I can't keep. I don't want to be the person who says he can go but then disappoints everyone for not showing up. I'm just saying that'll try to go." Takumi explained his side. But then again, maybe he can go and just wanted to tease her a little? Wanting to get something off in his system because he had such a bad day today? Or maybe he just wanted to see how Cadence would react when something wasn't getting her way? Who knows what Takumi's reason was. This is just how Takumi is. Most people may not understand but its not like Takumi wanted them to understand him anyway. It's their choice, their opinion. Not like they know him outside the club anyway. And he is fine with that.

Then Takumi's phone rang as if it was the icebreaker of the awkwardness he had created within the room. He peeked at the screen and smiled a bit when he saw who was calling him and answered, "Hey, you..." he spoke in a much softer and also tender tone compared to how he spoke to everyone earlier. "---oh? You mean that was today? ---yeah, sure, I'll cancel everything. ---no, it's fine. There are other replacements on standby anyway." Takumi then stood up and waved at everyone telling them he waa going to leave as well since there was nothing else important that they needed to discuss---well, with him anyway.

"I'll try to come, okay?" He repeated to Cadence just incase she hadn't heard him the first time.

"---Oh no, not you. Didn't I say I'll definitely be there. I'm actually going there now..." Takumi continued to talk on the phone even after he left the club. Apparently he is willing to drop everything to the person on the other line than he does to anyone else--even if it meant he would getting a scolding from his manager the next day.

Cadence wasn't going to let Takumi's attitude ruin her happy mood that she was in, ignoring the comments her was making towards her and waving him off when he said he was going. Why did he always have to act like that towards everyone in the club, couldn't he act like how he did to whomever he was talking to. Anyway, that was something to take care of later. Cadence took a seat back down and began eating the piece of cake she had gotten from Veronica with a cheerful atmosphere around her.

When the evening finally came and all of the other members were gone, Cadence packed everything up, also sending everyone home with the left overs. She locked the door to the club room, she had made sure they could lock the door considering there were expensive things in that room owned and paid for by the club and Cadence herself. When that was all finished, Cadence went home to start preparing for the trip that would be on the weekend.

Day End

Beginning of Day- Weekend start of trip

It was the early morning and Cadence was standing outside of the school building with the fancy bus waiting for the others of the club to show up. It was a special bus that had nice comfortable seats so that the members wouldn't get uncomfortable during the ride and a few extra's like some drinks and snacks already set up if they got a bit hungry. It was finally the weekend after a long week of school and the Extracurricular Activities club was about to start their all weekend trip. They just all needed to get there before the bus could leave and that meant Cadence had to wait for their arrival before the fun could really get started. She was hoping that the trip would be a success and things would go well.

Mia Satoshi

"We are here Miss. Satoshi." Those words snapped Mia out of her thoughts. "Thank you, Mitchell and I told you, just call me Mia" Taking her heavy bag, she opened the door of the black car and stepped outside. "Hope you have a great day, Miss Mia." Mia gave the driver one of her rare smiles and nodded before dismissing him with a wave. Most people thought she was cold but if they actually tried to get to know her, they would see that she was actually very friendly.

After she watched the car drive away, she turned around and started to walk towards Cadance. Mia was lucky she overheard some students talking about a trip held by the Extracurricular Activities Club, since yesterday she couldn't make it to the club's meeting. Though, it wasn't her fault that she was horrible at Math. Due to her grades on that class dropping, she had to stay after school with her Math teacher for a quick check up on her material.

Shaking herself out of her thoughts, she made her way towards the president of the club. At least she knew Cadance was a very understanding person. It wasn't like they were friends but they knew each other since they had some classes together. At first Mia wasn't fond of the club, since she tends to be socially awkward but due to her mother's insistence and Cadance motivation, Mia couldn't help but start liking the club. However, she still was socially awkward when meeting new people.

Getting closer to Cadance and seeing how she was dress, Mia couldn't help but feel a bit self-conscious. Once she told her mother that the club was going on a weekend trip, she started to squeal and told her she was going to prepare her stuff. Mia just rolled her eyes and let her because once her mother got an idea, no one was able to change her mind. However, now that Mia knew what that idea was, she couldn't help but sigh in exasperation. Her mother had stuffed her bag with new clothes she had bought her on her last tour, brand new pair of shoes and a lot of accessories she didn't need.

Her mother said that she needed to dress to impress specially the boys, though Mia didn't know why she needed to impress boys for. For example her clothes right now consisted on Mia wearing a simple white, long sleeved dress. A big bow on her head; Mia's black hair was down like she usually wears it and for accessories simple black, fashion glasses adorned her head and a pair of black flats completed the outfit. Yet, Mia felt like she was too formal for a weekend trip, but she just sighed since she couldn't do anything about it.

Stopping near Cadance, she greeted her and explained why she couldn't make it to the club's meeting the day before. "Good Morning President. Sorry I couldn't make it to yesterday's meeting but I was held after school by my math teacher. Apparently, she just noticed that I'm horrible at math and said that my math grades are getting low. Yet, she doesn't understand that I just cant mix letters with numbers and get a logical answer."

images

Veronica Fairchild
Veronica watched Takumi and Cinder leave the club room. With a heavy sigh, She also grabbed her bag and gave each club member a salute "Well, seems like it's time for me to leave, See you~"

As she went home, she couldn't contain her excitement. She immediately called all her maids and ordered them to prepare her things for the trip. Her head butler, Sebastian, took charge of the list of things she needed to bring and made sure that everything is perfect. She wanted this trip to be perfect; after all, this will be her first trip with the club and she wanted nothing to go wrong.

Day End

Beginning of Day - Weekend start of trip

"Are you sure about this trip, my lady?" Sebastian, Veronica's butler, asked as they drove to school. She almost didn't sleep last night due to her excitement for the trip and her maids needed to inject her with some sedative so that she can calm down and get some rest. Way to go Veronica.

"You don't have to worry about me, Sebby~ I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself" she stated, smiling cheerfully as the car pulled up in front of the school.

"But Milady, you're going to a beach. You have a--" before her butler could even finish his sentence, Veronica immediately went out of the car and ran towards Cadence, immediately pouncing at the poor girl as her aura brightens up even more.

"Cadence! Cadence! Cadence!" she called, nuzzling her cheek to hers before letting go of the poor girl "I'm so excited for today's trip!!" she exclaimed, bouncing up and down before acknowledging Mia. "Oh hi Mia! Aren't you excited to go to the beach??" she asked before her butler show himself carrying a bunch of luggage "Milady, you shouldn't run off like that!" her butler scolded, bowing at Mia and Cadence for an apology "Please forgive Miss Veronica for acting so unlady like. The Fairchild household hopes that she'll be safe and taken care of during your trip" he requested as he straightened himself and showed them his picture perfect smile.

Veronica pouted and walked over to her butler, assuring him that she'll be safe and stay away from anything that seems dangerous. As her butler load her luggage and bid them goodbye, she let out a soft smile before talking to the two. "Sorry about that. He's just really worried about me~ anyway... where are the others? They should be here already! We're wasting time you know~"
[/hr]

Nori Akiyama

Ah, cake. One of the greatest things that was ever created. At least, in Nori's mind it was. He hummed and moaned in pleasure as he stuffed his mouth, washing down the delicious sweet with the tea that Veronica had gave them as well. It was a nice way to top off the two slices of pizzas that he had. So engrossed in his food, he barely realized the tension that filled the atmosphere around them. Eyes wide, he silently glanced at Cadence and Takumi, chewing his cake slowly. The exit of Cinder snapped him from his thoughts. He waved at her departure, a wide smile gracing his features. It would seem that it was getting late and their meeting seemed to be done. Getting up to his feet, Nori stretched before letting out a breath.

"Well, I have to be on my way, guys. Want to be well-rested for tomorrow's trip~!" Nori announced, beaming brightly at the club members. "Thank you for the cake and tea, Vero-chan. I can't wait for more of your snakes during the trip." With that, Nori made his way to the door, waving one last time before disappearing until tomorrow.

D A Y - E N D

B E G I N N I N G OF D A Y - WEEKEND S T A R T OF T R I P

The day was finally here! After leaving the club yesterday, Nori felt like the next day would take forever to come around. Finally, after hours of fitful sleep that were full of turning and twisting and waking up constantly, Nori was scrambling around his room to make sure that he had everything that he would need for the trip. Once he was certain that he was set, he made his way out of his home and towards the school.

Upon his arrival there, he saw that three other members were there as well: Mia, Cadence, and Veronica. Seeing them only made him put some pep into his step, bounding towards the three girls. "G'morning, everyone~! Sorry I didn't arrive earlier. Had to get all of my luggage...," the snow-white haired teen trailed off as he loaded the bus with his bags. Once that was done, he turned back to the three females. "Guess everyone else has yet to show, huh? Oh, Mia-chan, you didn't show yesterday. How come?" The freshman questioned, tilting his head out of curiosity with a slight pout.​

Mia couldn't help the blush that spread through out her face, due to the attention she was getting. Nori's nickname for her didn't help either, since Mia never had someone, specially a boy, call her any other way besides her actual name. It was kind of ironic actually, because one would think that growing up as the daughter of a celebrity would make the person spoiled and snobby, yet Mia wasn't like that at all. In fact, even though she was the daughter of a famous musician, Mia doesn't like when people take notice of her. It makes her feel like she would do something embarrassing at any moment and they would all start laughing at her.

That is why, she quickly started to inch closer towards Cadance, which is the only person she felt she was more close to. Hiding behind her a bit, she answered Veronica's greeting and Nori's question. "H-Hello Veronica. Nice seeing you again." Turning to face Nori, she gave her response.

"Like I said to the President; I was held back by my math teacher due to my grades dropping lower than the usual. Yet, she still doesn't understand that when she mixes letters with numbers, I feel as if I were dyslexic. I just can't make sense of it all and she won't listen to me. Anyways, I'll go and put my luggage in the bus. Bye!" Once she finished talking, feeling a bit awkward she tried to rush towards the bus, yet she struggled a bit since her bag was a bit on the heavy side. It make her look like she was leaning too much towards her left and would fall at any moment, yet she kept her slight rushed pace without stopping.

A smile came to Cadence's face with the arrival Mia. "Don't worry about it Mia. I'm just glad your able to attend the trip. It's a trip so try not to think about that math work of yours for a little while, maybe I can help you a bit with that later after the trip if you'd want." She stated to the girl when she got over to Cadence. Cadence was always easy when it came to who was able to get to the club meetings as the club was only for fun and wasn't too important to always be there like some kind of practice.

Then after that, Veronica arrived very excited who came and clung onto Cadence for a bit. She never minded it, after all, she found Veronica adorable all the time which caused her to laugh. "I'm glad your so excited." She then looked over at the butler. "Veronica is just fine with being happy and don't worry. She'll be fine, I'll make sure of it." She wouldn't let anything happen to any of the members of the club. When the butler went off, Veronica questioned about where the others were. "Be patient my little vice president. They'll be here when they get here and then we'll get started on all the fun."

And with that said, Nori came into the picture. "No worries, we're still waiting anyway." Cadence commented to his remark about not being there earlier. She let out another laugh when her secretary began to question Mia about her absence which seemed the frighten the girl a bit. She was just a bit shy was all, but seeing Mia inch closer to her was even more adorable. Boy did she had just such cute members of the club. It was also quite interesting to watch her try and work her bag onto the bus which caused Cadence to give the girl a bit of help to get the heavy bag with the others. Once that was taken care of she went back over to the others to wait for the rest of the club. She hoped the others would get there soon so they could get going to the Villa to have some fun together.

• Love
"They are probably still sleeping in bed. Too tired from being all excited for this so-called 'exciting' trip." Takumi came into view after having heard Cadance comment about the others not arriving yet. Ha, and here he thought he was going to be the last one to arrive and surprise everyone that despite what he had said yesterday he was going to go with them afterall. Coincidentally he has a two days off work so he has two days of leisure time to recuperate and relax until his next photo project which will probably make him more busy than he already is--as quoted by his manager.

To be honest, Takumi was having second thoughts in whether or not he'll come today. Since yesterday one of his co-model--an older woman--invited him to go on vacation somewhere out of town and just the two of them. It was tempting, naturally. And he did thought it through. But then decided to come here with the rest of the members in the club since Cadance did invited him first. His model friend can just invite him any other time.

"Well, if anyone else needs me I'll be just inside the bus... Sleeping." he informed the group and getting inside the bus and taking his seat--calling dibs--at the very back of the bus. He had his sunglasses on and had the volume of his ipod full to keep anyone from disturbing him in his much needed sleep.

Cadence turned to see Takumi, so he did decide to show up. He probably wanted to just mess with them the other day but knew he was going to end up going all along, or at least that's what Cadence was thinking in her head. She nodded, he was probably right too. The others were most likely sleeping in or running late for some specific reason. "I just might have to call them." She stated, then watched Takumi go into the bus. "You guys can wait in the bus too if you'd like. You don't have to wait out here with me." She told the others who were still waiting with her for the others. She knew some of them really wanted to get the trip started but they had to wait for the others to get there, she didn't want to start the bus and have them all run after it. Though, that would be an interesting sight but of course they would in the end let them come onto the bus.

[fieldbox=Katherine Olivia Justice, #d12d00, solid]
Click here to reference Kat.

Saying that the car ride to school was utter hell would be a major understatement. Katherine's father had decided that it was the prefect time to finally give his beloved daughter 'The Talk.' This involved him describing several STD's, explaining how 'Teenage boys only want one thing,' and, to Kat's great horror, descriptively recalling his own first time.

When the school came into view Katherine realized this was the only time she had ever felt relieved to see it. She waited impatiently for her father to pull up in front, as close to the bus as he could get. "Thanks dad," she said quickly, getting out of the car.

"Katherine!" Her father called, causing the teenage girl to roll her eyes and turn around. Her father simply smiled, and said, "Have a good time."

"I will," Kat promised before closing the door. She adjusted the straps of her backpack, which was the only type of luggage she had brought with her. Inside of her backpack was a change of clothing, he swim suit, her sketchbook, colored pencils, paints and paintbrushes. There was also her cellphone, her iPod, their respective chargers, and her favorite pair of headphones. She got her purple pillow from the backseat, as well as her black and purple polka-dot comforter.

Once Katherine had everything she needed, she turned to the group of people standing by the bus, her father pulling away. She started walked to the group, smiling brightly. "Morning guys, hope I'm not the last to arrive." As if on que, Jaxon's vehicle pulled up behind her. "Guess I'm not, good," she said with a slight laugh.

Since it was early in the morning, Katherine hadn't bothered getting ready at all. She didn't wear make-up anyways, except for eyeliner, and her hair was naturally curly. But, instead of actually brushing her hair she had just thrown it up in a ponytail. She also still wore her pajamas, which were a grey Batman tank top, grey and yellow basketball shorts, a pair of black and red socks, and her sneakers. [spoili]
l.jpg
[/spoili]

"Anyways, I think I'm gonna go take a nap," Kat said, smiling at Cadence, Veronica and Nori. "Oh! And, Cadence, I wanted to thank you for putting this trip together... I think it's going to be really great." It wasn't often that Katherine said that kind of stuff, so she hoped that Cadence would appreciate it. With that, Katherine gave a slight nod, turning around to board the bus.

Her eyes rolled slightly when she got on to see that Takumi had already claimed one of the spots in the very back. She was hoping that she would have gotten there first, because the back was always the best spot. She decided to get the second seat to the back, which wasn't as good, on the opposite side of the teenage model. She made herself a little bed in the seat, propping her pillow against the window, and then snuggled up underneath her blanket. Finally, she fished her iPod and headphones out of her backpack, plugging them in and getting as comfy as she could.

@ScarletNova @Kitsune @DANAsaur @un coin de soleil

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Jaxon Axel Bayne, #8b5fa1, solid]
Click here to reference Jax.

"Ooo I can't wait for you to get back and tell me all about your trip!" It seemed as though Jaxon's mother was more excited for him to go on this trip than he was. "Are you sure you don't want to take my camera? I think you should document this trip, honey..."

"No, mom, I don't want to take your camera," Jaxon said for the seventh time that morning. "It's just a trip to the beach, I don't know why you're getting so crazy about it."

"Because you never get invited to these things!" His mother exclaimed, hitting him in the arm. She pulled into the parking lot then, spotting the group of people standing nearby the bus and heading that way. "Or, if you do, you never go." Jaxon heaved a sigh, rolling his eyes. When the car stopped he leaned over to give his mother a kiss on the cheek. "Ah, you're not getting rid of me that easily, let me help you with your bags."

"No," Jaxon said assertively. "It's one bag, I've got it."

"But-"

"No mom, you'll just embarrass me... I swear if you get out of this car I'm not going to go."

"Fine," Jaxon's mom huffed, pouting. "Just have fun, be safe, and be ready to tells stories when you get back. I love you."

"Yeah, yeah, love you too," Jaxon said before grabbing his bag and getting out of the car. He had really only brought his phone, a change of clothes, and his swimsuit. It was only one night, after all, no need to pack anything more than the essentials. The blond teenager wore a pair of dark jeans, his black sneakers, a red v-neck, and a black hoodie. He walked over to Cadence, Veronica, and Nori. "Morning guys," he said, reaching up to scratch the back of his head. A nervous habit.

"So, are you all excited for the trip?" Jaxon asked, trying to make conversation. Despite his many efforts, Jax had failed to make any real friends in the group so far. He was really hoping to change that, which was the only reason he was actually going on this trip. Sure, he had a nice swim suit body, since he did work out everyday, but that didn't mean the shy male was exactly excited to show it off.

@ScarletNova @DANAsaur @Kitsune

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
As each one of the club members arrived, Veronica can't contain her excitement anymore and felt like she's about to explode. She cannot express how excited she was about this trip; everyone hanging out and bonding together, just relaxing and strengthening their friendship, maybe forge a new one among others. She had always dreamed about something like this and she's glad that it's coming true.

Veronica then took out her yellow instax camera from her designer beach tote bag and took a few shots of everyone. She wanted to enjoy the trip as much as everyone and create memories with them so why not catch every moment?

Satisfied with the pictures, she looked over at Cadence "Well, I better get on the bus. The sun rays are starting to hurt my skin" she exclaimed and headed off right after she applied some sunscreen. Her butler reminded her to apply some right before they left the mansion but she completely forgot about it. Good thing she felt her skin hurting a little or else she'll have a skin like a burnt bacon.

She boarded the bus then sat around the front near the window, looking at the photos. There was a photo of Jaxon and Mia, a picture of a laughing Cadence and a cute Nori.

"Hmm... someone's missing" she mumbled to herself and remembered Katherine and Takumi. "Gotcha!" she whispered before taking a quick glance at the two, snapping a quick picture of them and giggled, feeling a bit silly.

She wanted the trip to be perfect and enjoyable; to be the most awesome trip ever! She then stuffed the photos neatly inside her bag and took out her Ipod, listening to music and opening a book that she always carry around.

c a s p e r .
" .. I appreciate it a lot, Mom."

Casper's eyes were on the road as he spoke, but a quick glance over to her told him she was smiling. Luckily for him, he had managed to convince his mom that this would be good for him - getting out of the house and taking a break for a weekend. His mother had been reluctant at first, but talking it out with her had settled the worries. She had assured him that she could take care of the house while he was away and she'd have to work overtime to make up for the losses, but it wasn't too much trouble.

"Of course. You should get a weekend off every so often." Casper's lips twitched a bit with a grin. "Next time, you get a weekend off. You definitely deserve it." His mom chuckled, saying, "Maybe someday." Casper had to talk it out with his boss too - he worked at a bakery - and his boss had understood. Though Casper did try to bring up a little bit of paid leave, he didn't assert it and it never really went into action.

Casper drove their little old car, with his mother in the passenger seat, up to the school. The two spotted the bus, and his mom said after a second, "Your club leader went all out, didn't they?" Casper, at the mention, merely smiled. "Yeah, Cadence does that. She's very much for the perfect experience." Casper pulled up a little ways behind the bus, parking on the curb and unbuckling himself. His mother did as well. The two opened their doors and stepped out, and Casper's mother went to the trunk first - but Casper hurried over shortly after.

"I-it's fine Mom, I've got it." He didn't want to make her do much else, as he was so grateful already that they had worked going on the trip in the first place. He popped the trunk and took out a single suitcase, almost effortlessly lifting it out of the trunk. He closed the trunk gently and set the luggage down, turning to his mom.

"Now, you be safe, okay?" Looking at them both, it was obvious he had gotten his stature from his father - his mother was a little above average, so he still was much taller. He leaned down and the two hugged, and he murmured, "S'okay, I can handle myself. I love you." "I love you too, my baby." The two let go and he pecked her on the cheek before he leaned down and took his luggage again. He began a stride away, the two waving at one another as his mother got into the drivers seat of their rickety little car. She pulled off of the curb and Casper stopped, watching her pull away and drive out of the school lot.

Casper knew immediately that even in the small amount of time that the trip was, he'd be terribly homesick. His mother was the only family he had left, and they were very close. He was held in place staring at the car drive away before he blinked, hesitantly pulling his eyes away and looking back towards the bus. His friends stood around, some climbing into the bus.

At least he'd have them. They'd help settle the homesickness.

Casper took a deep breath and put on a faint grin, walking towards them and waving at the little group that was formed outside of the bus doors. His smile became a little lopsided as he felt the excitement of the group more strongly. Their moods were infectious to him, he couldn't deny that. He joined the group and said in a gentle tone, "Hey." He cleared his throat and said, "Sorry I'm late." He flashed a small, shy grin, hoping that the apology would be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.