V

Valic

Hello! I have a plot I've been itching to flesh out thoroughly, none of this plot is set in stone either, I'm very open to collaboration! I'd also like to be transparent and say that I do work most of the week but when I'm available and have days off, I'll be highly attentive! With that said, let me further elaborate!

--

The setting is on a whole other dimensional plane in an alternate universe, there are two species that have been at war with one another for hundreds of thousands of years; the Hyuv and Unwei. The Unwei are a godly race of people, they have a very barbaric way of life but that doesn't mean they lack the brains for they have mastered multidimensional travel, time hopping, and intergalactic transportation in which they use to conqueror and over take planets. The Hyuv share a planet within the same solar system as the Unwei and have been unfortunate enough as to experience the intergalactic transportation - their people being hunted for sport, enslaved, and murdered for medicinal purposes in regard to their horns and bones.

In order to establish peace between the two races (for the Unwei's benefit of course), a marriage has been arranged between the Unwei's military general and the middle son of the Hyuv's king ('Twas 'love at first sight' to a degree, if not lust). However, there is a bit of a twist. The king is dead, his eldest son Suni marries off his brother under the pretense he's a woman so that he may use Mekhi, the brother, as a pawn to destroy the others from the inside out. However, marriage to the Unwei king's brother doesn't go as Suni plans. Mekhi has a different plan in mind.

--

Hopefully I explained that without being too vague! Like I said, I'm open to collaboration on this, which is why I didn't want to make it too strict. I'm looking particularly for someone to take the role as General, the King's brother. He has no background and personality other than during one battle he slayed the king of the Hyuv people, other than that, he's a blank slate!!

This will most likely include:
Dubious consent
Romance
Manipulation
Sleep Invasion
Action, murder, war, gore themes
Age Difference
BDSM
Fear Play
Forced Submission
Body Worship
Controlled Asphyxiation
(( feel free to contribute to this list!! ))

If you're interested at all, feel free to private message me so we can discuss further!