Love or Run!

Chris

Chris had been in one of the side rooms with the main camera crew watching over the tapes of all the contestants conversing with each other. He was more then a little annoyed. There was no drama going on at the moment! He shook his head and leaned over and grabbed a microphone that was connected to every single loudspeaker in the entire hotel. It would allow him to converse with the contestants no matter where he was. "Attention all contestants! Your first challenge will be beginning shortly! Please everyone! Make your way to your housing unit and get changed if you want! I would recommend doing so because you will be getting wet during this contest and you will be swimming. Otherwise head straight towards the main hall where we met and I explained the rules! If you are not there by the time I get there then you will not be eligible to participate in the challenge!" He then paused for a moment before continuing "Time starts now better get moving!"

@EmiHarned @Nay-nay @Brøken_Serenity @Vaila @firejay1 @IceQueen @B l u E s

Reactions: Vaila
Will Treaty

Will smiled as he watched her. This girl seemed like she was rather...hyperactive? No that wasn't it..it just seemed that she didn't like sitting in one place for long. He was about to reply to her comments but she was already gone. Chuckling he shook his head and stood up and hurried after her. He had just caught up with her when Chris made his announcement over the loudspeakers. Giving a small shrug he looked at her and gave her a smile "well..looks like our time for first introductions is up. I'll see you back at the main hall in a few minutes then." He turned and started to walk to the boys cabin before he stopped and looked at her "oh by the way what I said back there in French translates to Hello madam. It is nice to meet you. Did the fall from heaven hurt? Because only an Angel could be as beautiful as yourself. I look forward to getting to know you better and spend this time together with you." He winks at her and then he was off.

As he walked into the boys dorm/housing unit he was surprised at how elegant and..exotic everything looked. He smiled and shook his head and quickly moved through the halls and found a room as close as he could get to the ocean. He didn't know why but the sound of the ocean just felt relaxing to him and he was sure that it would help him get to sleep at night. He didn't have time to unpack everything however. He needed to get changed and back to the main hall in time for the challenge. Letting out a slow breath he opened his bags and fished through them until he found his swim trunks. He smiled and also grabbed a white tank top real quick and threw that on along with his swim trunks before he ran back up the small hill towards the main hall.

@EmiHarned

Reactions: Emi
|Cora|

After the announcement Cora fidgeted a bit and then ran away from his partner "It seems our time together has come to an end, for now. I'll see you in the main hall!" She said.

The girl ran into the first room and got out a one piece swimsuit from her trolley. It was a white simple one piece with golden emboidery. Her father's company name was printed on the left, like a name plate. Cora put her hair up so that it wouldn't hindrance her more than her clumsiness and got out from the room. Once outside though, she decided she wasn't going to get out like that, never in her life and got back inside to put on a t-shirt and some shorts then, jogging lightly, the girl got to the main hall.

|Ren|

When the announcement came up Ren was already near her room and just saw a girl get inside another one completely ignoring her on the way. With a shrug she got inside her own just to change into a black sport bikini, on which she put a white shirt, kept open. The girl didn't waste time looking at the room and just caressed her violin case before getting out and reaching the main hall. She was set on getting first in the trial, sure that is if her partner was to make his appearance...

〉 Kyle and Mrina (
Kyle looked up when he heard the announcement. He hadn't gone far from his partner, and he was excited for this quick start. Of course, he had packed with a water event in mind (these things always had water events), but he hadn't expected one quite so soon. Grinning to himself, he moved off to their living space and quickly changed into a pair of simple blue trunks. He'd been one of the first to move, as he hadn't been in conversation, and so was not very surprised to find he was one of the earlier ones there.

Mrina, for his part, had been grateful for the interruption. To say that he'd been totally invested in the conversation was a lie. He kept smiling in a teasing, friendly manner as she talked about her ex-boyfriend. She was a perky little thing, wasn't she? So... cute. So after the announcement started, he turned back to her and just quickly answered her question. "I'm not looking for love in my life just yet, though it looks like you're already set." He giggled quietly, "I'm here for the same reason you are! Cause it looks fun~! Now, we'd better go get ready for the event. Fight to win, right?" He flashed her a pretty little, mischievous smile and flounced off.

He was already wearing waterproof makeup, so that wasn't a problem, but the swimsuit had been a little tricky. He'd gotten something fairly androgynous, something along the lines of shorts and a tank top a simple, striped pattern on the tank and a solid color for the shorts. It wasn't as cute as his feminine persona might have liked, but it did the trick. He got to the main hall a little after his brother and a couple of the others, his pig tails turned into a very long, turquoise braid - better for the water.

heart_divider_two_by_nniicole-d60nazx.png

ll Outfit ll Interaction: Will Treaty @Andy

Abi only raised an eyebrow when he explained what he said. A small blush pinked her cheeks, which clashed with her hair. Shaking her head, she went to her own dorms. Luckily, she was on a lower bunk. She didn't like heights, so, if she didn't have to be on the top bunk, well, that only made her happy. Not bothering to go into the bathroom or anything to change. She dropped her clothes to the floor, and nakedily went to her suitcase and changed into her swim suit. Which was just as ridiculously over sexualized like all her outfits. Once she was changed, and she made sure the black out parts actually covered up everything. She happily stepped out of the cabin and walked over to her partner.

Smirking, she figured Will was the type of guy that would blush over something easily. So, being herself, she stood in a sexy pose one hand on her hip, while the other dove in her red hair, which seemed crimson in the sun; and called out to him. "Hey, Will, do you like my bathing suit?!" She yelled at him and winked.​

Reactions: Andy
-|Alex|-
525834_413961851967491_1411039538_n-jpg.94264
Alex looked over at Chris as he mentioned a water game being a part of the first competition. 'Great, more things that are hard to clean.' Alex thought to herself, picking up her bags and heading for the housing unit quickly. She wanted to get her things into a room where she could put everything she needed, and so she also didn't have to drag everything around. Heading strait for the housing, Alex walked inside and dropped her luggage, leaving it on the chair. Opening her suitcase, Alex pulled out the first of a few swim suits, and slid it on. With a flip of her hair, Alex pulled back her long blond tresses and went back to her door.
Finally getting over her nerves and out of her room, Alex walked back out of the housing unit, only to find the bimbo flashing off her revealing swim suit like it was her job. Heck, it probably was her job. Strutting right past the woman with confidence, Alex headed towards her partner, now having discarded her heels for more flexible running shoes. If she was competing, Alex wasn't going to wear something flashy, it would just make things over complicated. Pulling her usual impassive face, Alex walked somewhat shyly up to her partner. "H-hello." Alex managed, trying to sound less robotic and more, friendly, not that it was working out.
@firejay1
|-|Ann|-|
e0cb5b3d985c44a2285c8926c82371d4-jpg.94266
Smiling gently as Chris started to speak, Ann turned her attention to him before scribbling something on her paper. "I am going to go back and get changed. I'll find you after I get into my swim suit." Alex wrote neatly, before picking up her things and giving a gentle wave to her partner. Ann made it to the housing units fairly quickly, finding it bustling with girls. The only thing she didn't like about this challenge was the swim suit part. Alex never really liked wearing them, they made her look even more awkwardly tall than she was. Getting inside her room, Ann flipped open the top of her bag. Grabbing the suit, which was carefully shoved at the bottom of her bag, Ann put it on with care, making sure to pull her long front tresses into a bun on the back of her head. Having shaggy hair was great, until you were trying to see and swim. Checking herself in the mirror more than once, Ann threw a shirt over her suit and walked outside of her room, hiding in her large baggy shirt.
@EmiHarned

PEYTON

Peyton couldn't help but smile at the turn their conversation had taken. She liked that Justin seemed to understand that it would be far easier to do most of the talking and just take it easy. She wasn't very high maintenance and she hated talking about herself, which some would see as a positive thing but it also meant that she didn't easily include her opinions on things or join into conversations where she wasn't asked a direct question. Luckily, before she could reply they could all hear Chris' voice echoing through the building. She looked up, turning her head towards the voice and she practically lit up in excitement at the prospect of being able to use the pool. She was already wearing a bikini underneath her clothes, so she immediately decided that she didn't want, or need, to change. "I'm going to head straight to the main hall. I'll meet you there?" she asked her new partner, looking back at his face as she stood from her seat and pulled her long dark blue strands of hair over her shoulder. She began to braid it slowly so it wouldn't stick to her skin, but her hair wasn't the most noticeable thing about her in that moment. In fact it was her smile which seemed to light up her face. It was impossible not to see how excited she was at the prospect of swimming, and she hoped that her previous experience in water would prepare her for their first task.
~*~

VANESSA

"Right," was all Nessa could get out before Mrina turned and walked off. If walked was really the right word for it. She began to follow the other girls, moving to go and change into her bikini which had never even seen water. She'd bought it earlier in the year and hadn't had a chance to road test it yet. She'd just mostly used it for tanning in her yard back home. She hadn't even used it for the charity car wash she and her cheerleading squad had participated in. It was just something pretty and pink. It fit well and it suited her complexion. But when she changed into it, she threw on a tank top and shorts over the top. The last thing she needed was some brief and unwanted nudity because something slipped.

When she was done, she briskly made her was down to the hall, and joined the others all waiting there. She smiled at some, wishing them luck in whatever task they were about to undertake because that was the kind of person she was. She wasn't competitive or self-absorbed. She just wanted to have fun.

@Andy @firejay1

Lillica looked at the guy she was assigned to. He looked extremely familiar, she could have sworn she'd seen him a million times but couldn't remember where. The names sounded familiar too Haru and Ishida were just names when separated. Together, the names sounded completely natural. As if it was the name of some show or something. She squinted at both Ishida and Haru for a second before it came to her. Victoria was always ranting about some sort of Haru in Miami show. She was constantly fangirling over how amazingly hot Haru is or whatever. Apparently Victoria and Haru modeled for the same magazine once and he winked at her. Victoria told that story every single time anybody asked her for romantic advice. Lillica turned her head and let out a small laugh, when Victoria told the story she said looking at Haru in person was like looking at a million glittering angels. She wasn't surprised though, Victoria was known to be an exaggerator.

Lillica stood, straightening out her galaxy patterned tights. She then walked over to Ishida. "Hey, I'm Lillica. Lillica Seaborn and um," Lillica looked at him, she knew who he was at this point but she was still going to let him introduce himself. "For the win, right?" She tacked on, giving him two thumbs up before sticking both thumbs in the pockets of her shorts. She floated a look to Derek, expecting him to be extremely awkwardly associating with his partner. Instead, he was giving Ishida a classic I'm-an-overprotective-brother-and-if-you-hurt-her-i-hurt you death stare. Lillica rolled her eyes, as if Ishida and I would work out. More like Ishida and Abi. Or someone really cools like..... Alex, she thought to herself.

--*--

"Attention all contestants! Your first challenge will be beginning shortly! Please everyone! Make your way to your housing unit and get changed if you want! I would recommend doing so because you will be getting wet during this contest and you will be swimming. Otherwise head straight towards the main hall where we met and I explained the rules! If you are not there by the time I get there then you will not be eligible to participate in the challenge!"

"Time starts now better get moving!"

Haru smiled still seating down in one of the chairs. He didn't interact with anyone during this whole 'break'. To be honest, no one interested him much. Not even Abigale. Sure, he was a huge flirt and she was gorgeous. But hey, he had so much to think about at this current moment. He didn't come here only for the experience like some people here. In fact, he came for the money. For the views. For what it could do to boost his reputations. From the beginning, that was his plan. It was not about the love and crap. No. This was about what it could give him. If it boosted the TV shows reputation because of his presence, which it most probably doing, didn't need his attention. It was all about him.

Unfortunately, Ishida was dragged along with this. Forced into it like some slave, he was the one that was less trilled. He was just sitting, looking at his nails as his leg just bounced over the other as if he was some mafioso that was about to shoot someone. Of course, that was not the case, he was just irritated by his brother.

His brother noticed, to his misfortunate. And his snarkiness shined. Haru stood up, the camera's were off after all, and he just gave that look to his brother. " Stop mopping and let's get into that challenge. I hear water and bathing suit, I hear my Instagram and twitter flaming with pictures of me. Now get going. " Haru said as he stood up and flashed that white pearly smile to whoever was there.

Pretty Much What Is Happening In His Mind
Ishida rolled his eye, " Sure, whatever. " he ended up answering as he shoved his hands in his pocket and just walked towards the exit. He noticed the girl with who he assumed he was supposed to be with, he observed her quite a bit through this small break. He assumed it was her cause she was the only other that was completely alone and silent. He was pleased with that though, less talking.

But it didn't mean he had to be impolite.

He glanced at her and waited for her to notice him and he waved his hand at her as his lips moved. He didn't know if she was listening to him or not but he spoke briefly. " Hey. " he simply said with quite a bit of awkwardness before glancing to the floor briefly and back up straight towards the door. " See you at the challenge, " he then said more silently as he moved out of the way for others and proceeded to exit.

Haru noticed everything from the corner of the eye, but he chose to ignore it and looked at Lilica Seaborn with a grin. " Ready to get into this, Kiddo?'' he then said with a lop sided smirk that was obviously kind of judgemental over her little petite girl type.

" For the win right? " he then quoted her smirking as he saw a camera rolling towards them.

Of course, that was just his fake self-talking. He had ignored her earlier and he would do again. It's not that he didn't like her, he was just busy and that is why he just winked at her right now to pretty much say Hey, I ignored you earlier. And yes, I did act as if I was talking to my cameraman instead. To put it simply, he basically brushed her off as if he didn't hear her earlier, and now he is throwing it at her face.

Will Treaty

Will had been sitting in silence as he waited for his partner and Chris to arrive to tell them what the challenge would be. He was super excited for this and couldn't wait to get started. He only hoped that for a first challenge it would be something sort of easy. He had seen shows like this before..and a lot of them really smacked you upside the head for a first challenge and they were brutal. He only hoped that in this case it wouldn't be a walk in the park but he also hoped he wouldn't walk out of it wishing he hadn't come here in the first place.

He was torn from his thoughts by someone calling out to him. He instantly recognized the voice belonging to Abi. Smiling he turned in his seat to take a look at her in her swimsuit. And instantly his face flushed. He knew she was acting the way she was on purpose to get him to blush and all nervous..but..he couldn't help it. The way her swimsuit hugged her curves and threatened to show off parts of her body that shouldn't be seen added to the sexy pose she was pulling off his mind went blank and his entire face flushed. He sat that for a few minutes in completely stunned silence before he shook his head and then literally smacked his cheeks to get himself focused again before he spoke "You uh..you look...great Abi..r.really the suit really suits you"
@EmiHarned

Justin Miles

Justin tilted his head to the side as he heard Chris's voice boom over the speakers to tell them to get ready for the first challenge. As he heard swimming mentioned in the challenge he looked over at Peyton and couldn't help but smile. The way her face lit up at the prospect of swimming couldn't help but make him smile as well. Her smile though..it really was dazzling. He only hoped that she would open up to him more as the days went on and he would be able to see her smile more as a result of it. He gave a small nod at her words followed by a thumbs up as he stood up. "sounds like a plan to me. I'll meet you there" With that he grabbed his bags and made his way to the boys housing unit. Once there he found one of the open rooms and quickly claimed it. He noticed that a few of the rooms had already been claimed so he wasn't going to cry or complain over it. They were all pretty much the same anyways. Once he got to his room he shut the door and quickly opened up his bags. Being the kind of guy that he was Justin didn't wear swim trunks..instead he wore an old pair of cargo shorts. Once he was changed he quickly hurried back up the small hill to the main hall and found Peyton right away and sat down beside her again "Hey there stranger miss me?"
@Vaila

• Thank You
Reactions: Vaila and Emi
〉 Kyle 〈
Kyle sometimes thought Mrina wished he had actually been born a girl, except, of course, for the fact that he was attracted to them. This particular thought was currently passing through his head at the moment, because of the girls who were walking in, most notably the red-headed one who was doing her very best to seduce one of the other boys for whatever reason. This, in turn, triggered the thought that he was very glad Mrina was his brother and not his sister, because he rather suspected Mrina would be doing something rather similar, and then he'd have a whole other basket of fish to worry about in making sure that no one was taken advantage of. Or rather, he'd be trying to make sure that MRINA didn't take advantage of anyone. As it was, Mrina seemed a little dissatisfied by the swimwear he had with him, probably too conservative for his taste. Dressing like a girl with normal clothing wasn't easy, but it was doable as long as you weren't trying to expose any cleavage. Since cute female swimwear seemed pretty much all about cleavage, the two of them had had a little trouble finding something for Mrina. It was a dissatisfaction his brother would have to live with, though.

A small pang of guilt ran through Kyle, and he brushed back his turquoise hair with a small frown of thought, humming a random tune quietly out of habit. Sometimes, he wished he hadn't suggested Mrina try pretending to be a girl. It had been the stupid, crazy idea of a ten year old, and it had impacted their lives in ways he could never have foreseen. Mrina was most definitely heterosexual, and in Kyle's memory had been more of a cheerful, but shy child, not the calculating, teasing, wary half-temptress he acted like most of the time. He still loved his brother, but it got weird sometimes, knowing that Mrina was another guy, and yet never quite being able to treat him like one of the gang. Their six-year-old sister, Ariane, was already struggling to understand why Mrina would do what he did, despite being a boy, and Kyle was beginning to worry that it would bring up more problems in the family later on, when she became old enough to really understand the implications of having a cross-dresser for a brother. His biggest worry was not her rejecting Mrina outright, but being secretly ashamed of it, because he knew that would devastate his brother more. It was all just so...

He was snapped out of his thoughts as his partner moved in front of him. She was no longer walking around in those ridiculously tall heels, which meant they were a little bit closer in height, and she was wearing what was, in his opinion, a very classy, yet still sexy swimsuit. But the real surprise was what came out of her mouth. Although it was just one word, she sounded much less cold than she'd been earlier, almost kind of shy. His eyebrows went up in surprise for just the briefest of seconds, then his face lit up, a very genuine smile blossoming on his charming face. "You look beautiful." He said comfortably, it being the first thing that came to mind. "The swimsuit suits you." He grinned up at her and added, "So, you ready for this?"
@IceQueen

) Mrina (
Mrina was smiling without really thinking about it. It was mostly the kind of expression he made when he smelled something unpleasant and didn't want to let anyone know that was what he thought of it. In his estimation, there was nothing less attractive than a girl trying to show off her wares like some common prostitute. He'd grown used to being around flashy females who flirted shamelessly, and he himself would probably have been one of them, if he was actually a girl, but there was always that line between flirtatious teasing and showing off how much you wanted to get laid. Or perhaps what really irked him was that the girl reminded him of himself and the pretentious bitches he called friends back in school. It didn't matter. Whatever the case may be, the red-head was quickly becoming one of his least favorite people in the competition. He was glad he wasn't paired with her.

His partner, however, seemed to have something of the opposite problem, as far as he was concerned. An actual girl, with a girl's body and a girl's figure, and she was squandering it with a loose tank top and shorts, of all things. Thirty out of a hundred points for style. When she walked in she smiled at the other contestants, spreading her shy charm with her "no hard feelings, let's all be friends" vibe. She was cute, but it was a very annoying kind of cuteness. No spirit, no drive, just a meaningless little ball of fluff. Tapping the fingers of his right hand against one leg, he continued smiling without really thinking about it and looked over at Chris, hoping the event would start soon. He liked socializing, true, but he was here to play a game, and hopefully to win, and he wanted to figure out just how useless his cotton ball of a partner was planning to be.

-|Alex|-
525834_413961851967491_1411039538_n-jpg.94264
Alex could see her partner had not expected to her to act so shyly, which she was now cussing at herself mentally for. 'Why do you have to try and change who you are, just shut up and do your usual thing.' She thought to herself, letting him absorb the shock of her so innocent and shy wording. It wasn't a surprise that his face lit up not too long after, and she groaned inwardly, heaving a soft sigh. "Thank you. I suppose you look good as well." She said, returning the favor somewhat awkwardly. "As you can tell, I am not really used to wearing such tight clothing, it's different from fighting garb." She said, her fingers fiddling with the straps of the suit absentmindedly. "Though I suppose, a one piece suit is much more suited to this type of competition rather than whatever she is wearing." Alex said, jabbing a finger towards the red head who was behind her, gladly showing off all her skin. "I am as ready as I can be for this, but with not knowing the competitions prior, it will be somewhat challenging. Hopefully, we won't lose." She mumbled.
@firejay1

Chris

Chris was mentally kicking himself as he walked towards the main hall. How could he have forgotten such an important thing about the show? He had forgotten to tell the cast about the interview room and crew. He would soon rectify that mistake as soon as he got to the main hall. As he arrived he looked around at all of the contestants and let out a slow breath. Good they were all there. He would have hated it if someone hadn't shown up for the very first challenge. If that had been the case he probably would have sent to the producers to have the person sent home. If they weren't going to show up for the challenges and to play the game then they had no reason to be here. Once he entered the room he clapped his hands to get everyone's attention before he smiled at them all "Good your all here! Now we can get things started! First things first though. I want to apologize to you because I forgot to mention something earlier. As you know this is a reality show and you can't have a reality show without personal interviews can we?" He paused in his speaking for just a moment before continuing "now inside all the housing units you'll find one room that has a camera set up in it along with a chair. In that room we call the confessional box you can go inside to speak directly to the people watching at home. You can tell them your thoughts on the game, gossip about other contestants or just say whatever you want to get off your chest. You can go to that room any time you want to give us your thoughts. Now that that's out of the way let's get to our first challenge! Everyone please follow me!" Without another word he led everyone back down towards the docks of the island.

Once they reached the docks the contestants would see a large inflatable obstacle course set up in the water (the obstacles are in the order they appear on the page. They also don't have the protective walls on the sides of them to keep them from falling off of them). Each obstacle was about a 50 meters apart from each other so it was clear after each obstacle the contestant would have to swim across to get to the next obstacle. The inflatables also looked incredibly wet as if they had been sprayed down with hoses to make them even more impossible to cross. Chris turned to the contestants with a small look of satisfaction on his face "Alright everyone here is your first challenge. We set this course up as your first challenge so you could get a good welcome to the show. This challenge isn't easy in the slightest but I can assure you it isn't the most difficult one you will face either. Now to explain the rules. All of the contestants will go at the same time. You will race each other across all the obstacles to the finish line at the other end. the first team to get both members across the finish line will be the winner. As I'm sure you can see though there are no protective walls on the obstacles. There is a reason for that. If you are to fall off an obstacle before you can complete it you will have to swim around back behind it and start again. No exceptions. You will have to swim from one obstacle to the next as you go through. Remember the challenge is not over until one team has both members cross the finish line at the end of the course and we continue to go until all teams have finished. Are there any questions?"

@Nay-nay @EmiHarned @Vaila @B l u E s @IceQueen @firejay1 @Brøken_Serenity

• Love
Lilica Seaborn
| Interaction: Haru (@B l u E s) |
| Mentioned: Haru |
9F5B18F217686B08458639ED5667C253D4661463

Awful, absolutely awful!, Lillica thought to herself, He completely ignored me until camera was pointed at us. That jerk! Awful absolutely awful! Hmph! Kiddo!? Lillica looked up at him and bit her lip, it only took her a few moments to calm down. She knew a ton of those types, all the "too cool for schools" and whatnot. It didn't do any good to get mad, as far as Lillica knew they weren't simply trying to be assholes. It just sort of happened that way. Besides, Haru was probably a really nice person- they just met in the wrong situation.

"Right." Lillica said a little indifferent sounding, looking off in the other direction. Her mouth formed into a slight pout at being ignored.

Lillica then grinned softly to herself as she stood next to the beautiful and untouchable Haru. The man was practically glistening gold in comparison to her. She was just wearing a polka-dotted bikini top and shorts, she only felt a little uncomfortable about showing all that skin on camera (not the cleavage would be an issue). She knew she was probably a little washed out next to Haru but that didn't matter. Haru was going to give her a genuine laugh before this trip was over, and Lillica would make sure that happened. If Lillica was a master of one thing, it was making people laugh and Mr. I'm Too Cool For You was going to oblige!

Kyle saw his partner stiffen for a moment, just ever so slightly. Still didn't like him, huh? Ah well. If he had any good points, he was pretty sure his optimism was one of them. He smiled at her in a calm, reassuring manner, just the smallest hint of mischief to it. "It never hurts to have at least a little bit of confidence. Even if we don't get the very first spot on this challenge, there are other challenges to look forward to." Gently tugging one of her hands picking at her swimsuit away from her, giving it a soft squeeze before letting go. "Whatever shall be, shall be. Just relax and have a little fun."

He turned to listen to Chris's announcement, and followed him to the docks. The obstacle course did actually look pretty intimidating, and he didn't doubt he'd probably end up falling into the water at some point, but it did look like it would be fun - something to get his blood pumping. He didn't have any questions, it seemed pretty straightforward, so he stayed silent and just looked around a bit, waiting for someone to speak up.

@IceQueen

Mrina followed the crowd calmly, glad that they were finally getting a move on. Just as they were reaching the dock, he turned his head to look back where they'd come from, and it happened to be precisely at that moment he bumped into a girl with long, white hair. She was a small thing, shorter than him, and quietly cute in her polka dot bikini, but she looked energetic enough, and oddly determined. She was standing next to one of the flashier guys, who walked around like he owned the place. Good-looker, probably a bad personality. Smiling in a friendly, feminine manner, he apologized to her, "Oh, sorry about that. I wasn't looking where I was going. I'm Mrina. You're Lilica, right?" He introduced himself, ignoring the big lug next to her.

@Brøken_Serenity

Derek Seaborn
| Interaction: Cora (@Nay-nay) |
| Mentioned: Alex Cross |
tumblr_lom4elaw5q1qi63zko1_r1_500.gif

Derek walked into the large group of people. He had on a skin-tight swimming shirt and a pair of trunks. He'd taken the precaution to remove his necklace, it was special to him and he didn't want anything to happen to it. He gave a quick glance to Lillith. She was alive, that was good enough for him to move on and find Cora. He looked over the crowd then spotted her, right as he was about to go talk to her he realized that it was Alex Cross. To his defense, from the back the two had the same hair. He recovered smoothly by saying an, "excuse me" to Alex and walking past her. On his next attempt to find Cora he actually did.

"Are you any good at this kind of thing?" Derek instinctively moved to put his hands in his pockets only to realize a few seconds later that he didn't have any. I think I'll do fine, I mean, I can swim well enough. But aren't we supposed to have a professional swimmer among us? Derek thought this as he looked over the sea of competitors.

Lilica Seaborn
| Interaction: Mrina (@firejay1) |
| Mentioned: Haru |
9F5B18F217686B08458639ED5667C253D4661463

Lillica's balance was lost, she stumbled back a step then caught herself. A few moments later she identified the reason that she had lost her balance. It was a girl who looked around her age and had the same hair style as her. Lillica smiled, thinking that she might of found someone interesting to talk to. Then she paused, remembering that the 'girl' was Mrina who had been introduced as a male. Lillica couldn't help but allow a small grin to pop up onto her face. That made Mrina sound even more fun to talk to.

"It's fine, and yes I'm Lillica!" Lillica answered pleasantly. She was always on the look out for the best way to have a lot of fun. The problem was that Lillica got bored very easily. She could control herself enough to be serious when the time called but the game show would be awfully drab if it was all competition all the time.

"Do you think you're gonna do well in the game? I think it sounds like a lot of fun but it's not like I'm a pro swimmer or anything." Lillica laughed as she began trying to strike up a conversation with the blue-haired male. He seemed like he would be a ways more friendly than Haru was at first.

Last edited by a moderator:
) Mrina (
Just as he had expected, this "Lillica" had been worth speaking to. Conversation with her was far more interesting than anything he could hope to expect from his partner. Mrina liked her instantly. Contrary to his family's belief that he hated all humans on principle, he could like people perfectly fine at least at first. He just didn't discuss it with them when he did. They kept subtly hinting that maybe liking someone meant he could "rehabilitate" himself of his girl's persona. Firstly, just because he liked someone didn't mean he had to trust them. Secondly, he had to admit, it was sometimes something he did just because it was fun. He laughed easily, but not mockingly, face lighting up a little in a friendly, interested manner. "I'm not a pro swimmer, either." He reassured her. "My brother's way better, but I have hopes I'll do well!" He winked at her, without being flirtatious - just two girls talking. "I'm stronger than I look. And hey, whether or not I do do well, I'm mostly here to have fun, y'know? What about you?" He asked, the conversation flowing naturally.

@Brøken_Serenity

heart_divider_two_by_nniicole-d60nazx.png

ll ll Interaction: Will Treaty @Andy

She couldn't help but giggle and took off towards him, her chest bounced but the good bits stayed hidden. Once she was by him she slowed down and turned the run into a skip before she stomped right in front of him and stopped. Not that her chest did, as it jiggled slightly until it finally stilled. "Sooo, swimming contest, I may not be the best swimmer here, but, I'm not bad either. What about you Will, are you a good swimmer?" She asked and looked around at the other teams; she had no qualms in being cute or sexy and distract the other teams so she could win, or at least move up on the score chart.

Normally Abi wouldn't be the "cheating" type, because she preferred to win fair and square, but, something brought it out of her. Especially since one team had a swimmer on it. The urge to at least get second place no matter what made her want to sidetrack the males around her. Or at least give it the old college try. Looking back at Will, she tilted her head slightly, her red hair was up in a messy ponytail, her bangs framed her face and neck. Next thing she knew Chris was walking them to the obstacle course. She tried to focus on what was being said, but she just couldn't as her eyes scanned the course. Afterwards, she looked at Will. "Catch everything?" She asked, hoping that he did.

Chris
Chris slowly looked around at the contestants as he finished explaining the rules. It appeared that there weren't going to be any more questions so he was about to continue when the small ear piece in his ear went off. Pausing he listened to the crew member on the other end and gave a small nod and turned to the camera's and gave a warm smile "We're going to take a quick commercial break everyone. Please stay tuned for the first challenge it'll be a big splash for the contestants I'm sure!" As soon as the camera's cut out he moved off to the side to speak with the crew members. After a long period of hushed whispers he slowly came back to the contestants and stared them down "Alright..so I've got good news and bad news. I'll give you the bad news first. Ren Kennagi something is wrong back at home. It sounds like your mom was in a bad car accident and is in the hospital. It doesn't sound good. I'm sorry about your mom and wish her the best. Go collect your things and we will get you on your way home." He then turned to the next girl that would be leaving them "Cora your father called our publishers. Apparently he changed his mind about this. He wants you home. I'm sorry but like Ren please go and collect your things and you will be shipped back home"

Just as the girls would leave the cameras would turn back on. "Hello everyone! welcome back to the show. I have some unfortunate news unfortunately. Due to family circumstances Ren Kennagi and Cora Cristalhaze had to return home. However do not worry we have two girls on the way to take their places" As he finished that a helicopter would fly in and land nearby the beach. Once it was landed he smiled and waved his hand towards the copter "and that would be them! Ladies and gentlemen please welcome our new contestants Renee Lachance! and Riley Thomas!"

@PierrePanda033

Renee couldn't believe it when she had been called out of the blue to be told she would actually be a contestant on Love or Run. All she could muster was a, "Thank you! I will be there as quickly as possible!" before hanging up her phone to immediately pack her belongings. She was excited but needed to focus on getting ready to leave, so she began darting around her room trying to get together everything she thought she would need and neatly placing it into her suitcase. Of course she had been told that she was going as a last minute choice due to a situation with some of the contestants, but the reason didn't matter, all that mattered to her is that she was actually getting the chance to go and potentially win more money than she had ever seen. Renee was so determined that the fact that cameras were going to be on her 24/7 and that she would actually have to socialize with other people from different backgrounds and personalities barely even bothered her. Once finally packed, Renee grabbed her bags and rushed out of her room to find her ride.

Renee sat in the passenger seat of her mom's car, anxiously waiting for their arrival at the location she had been given. Getting closer, she could clearly see the helicopter that would be taking her to the destination for the show. This made her gulp and she became more panicked. She knew that she was going to have to get to the island quickly, so air was definitely a possibility, but it didn't make her any less scared of the situation. Renee was terrified of heights and hated flying, even though she knew that she was more likely to get into an accident in a car than on a plane. She repeated the statistics in her head over and over and took deep breaths, attempting to calm herself down and prepare herself for this journey she was about to take. Her mother finally parked the car a good distance away from the helicopter and turned to her terrified daughter. "It's gonna be okay Renee, just think about all the fun you're going to have." She said to her with a loving smile. Renee looked skeptical of this solution, but would try to keep it in mind once she was actually taking off on the helicopter.

After saying her goodbyes to her mother, she was heading off towards the helicopter and being prepared for take off. As much as Renee wanted to hurry up and get it over with, unfortunately they were still waiting for one more person. Once the other girl finally arrived, they were ready to take off. Renee was not pleased with the girl's tardiness, but surely wasn't going to make a fuss, so instead she politely responded to the other girl's introduction and turned her attention back to her book. Through the ride, she tried her best not to freak out and attempted to keep her focus on her book, however it was painfully obvious that she was uncomfortable. As if the flying wasn't bad enough, the landing nearly gave poor Renee a heart attack, but once they were safe and on land she couldn't have been happier. She followed behind the girl, Riley, until they reached what seemed like the host and the contestants. Upon arriving they were introduced, and Riley being more confident immediately greeted them, however Renee was now realizing her situation as she noticed the multiple cameras and people all looking at them. She took a deep breath and finally spoke up, "Uhm, thank you for allowing me this opportunity." her voice was low, but she could still be heard by the microphones and by most of the people around her. Renee hoped they quickly move on and begin explaining what they were to do next.​

Riley was fast asleep, as she often was if it was any time before noon, and almost completely slept right through the ringtone on her phone. Barely awake and face planted in her pillow, she felt around for her phone on the nightstand next to her bed. Once she found it she brought it to her ear, answering with a hoarse voice and a harsh "What?". After verifying she was Riley Thomas, the person on the other end explained that she had been selected to partake in the new show Love or Run due to two other contestants having to forfeit and leave the show. After hearing this, Riley quickly jolted out of her bed and began looking around for a pen and paper in her messy room. Aha! A pen! Good enough, Riley sloppily wrote down the address to her transportation on her hand and promptly wrapped up the call. "Shit, totally forgot about that show." She said to herself as she took a moment to wake up and started to process the information that had just been given to her. A normal person probably would have started frantically getting ready, but not Riley, she was on her own schedule. She decided to make a pot of coffee and share the news with her roommates before lazily making her way to her closet and dug past her pile of clothes to get to her suitcase.

After getting everything she would need for trip into her one suitcase and finding a ride, Riley began her journey to her destination. Seeing as she wrote the information down on her hand, there were a few hiccups along the way and it took her a good while to get there. Once there she grabbed her suitcase and made her way to the helicopter, a girl with red hair that looked about her age was already there waiting with the crew. Riley assumed this was to be the other replacement and carried on with getting ready to take off in the helicopter. "Hey I'm Riley." She introduced herself before take off. The girl looked at her for a moment, as if analyzing her and taking in her harsh appearance before responding in a low voice, "I'm Renee. It's very nice to meet you, Riley." After that the helicopter fired up and took off. The ride was boring to Riley, seeing as Renee didn't even attempt a conversation with her and other than her occasional hyperventilating she was just reading a book, and everyone else was concerned with flying the helicopter. She hoped the other contestants would be more fun, since this one was clearly very boring and would probably be the first to lose a challenge.

Finally, they had reached the island and it was time to land. Both girls braced themselves for the experiences they were about to have being apart of the show, and exited the helicopter making their way to the area where the host and other contestants were waiting for them. Just as they arrived, the host was announcing their arrival. "What up?" Riley said simply. Renee on the other hand looked a little more uncomfortable and didn't look like she wanted to say anything. "Uhm, thank you for allowing me this opportunity." Renee said quietly. Riley rolled her eyes at the girl, annoyed by her being all prim and proper. She turned her attention back to the host and awaited their next instructions.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: B l u E s and Andy
Chris
Chris looked over at the girls Renee and Riley as they climbed off the helicopter and made their way towards the docks where the others were waiting. Chris had been more than frustrated with the last second change in the roster but there was little he could do about it. The contracts that the contestants signed didn't keep them from withdrawing right away. But at least it wasn't that big of a deal and they had these two girls on standby. Smiling as the girls approached he looked back at the other contestants "As I said before these are the two contestants that will be replacing the other two." He then looked at the two new comers and rubbed his jaw before he looked back at the contestants "alright then. Riley you'll be paired with Haru Chikafusa. Renee you'll be paired with Derek Seaborn. I've been given permission from the higher ups to delay the challenge for just a bit longer so you can get some introductions out of the way and so you and the other teams can discuss some planning. You have 30 minutes starting..NOW!" With that Chris walked away from the docks leaving the teams to discuss strategy or continue to get to know one another.

@Vaila @firejay1 @IceQueen @B l u E s @PierrePanda033 @EmiHarned @Brøken_Serenity