Love or Run!

Justin Miles
Justin was a ball of excitement throughout the entire process. He couldn't wait for things to get going. He was so excited that he had actually started tapping out a random rhythm to a song with his feet. As Chris explained the rules Justin had to scoff a bit and shrug. He wasn't a cheater he always played fair so he didn't have to worry about that. Although..if his partner was a cheater which he hoped that she wasn't then he might have some issues. But that would be something to worry about later. For now he needed to focus on finding his partner and getting to know her. Peyton was her name wasn't it? He had just been about to get up to go look for her when suddenly he heard someone speaking behind him. He turned to face the girl and blushed a bit when he saw her. She was really cute in his opinion and only hoped that she felt the same way towards him. But then he had to remember that she might only be in it for the money. Not for the love. He was in it for the latter. While the money would be a nice bonus what good was money if there was no one to share it with?

He gave her a warm smile in return and stood up and extended his hand to her and nodded his head at her question "Yep! I'm Justin. Justin Miles it's nice to meet you Peyton. I'll be honest I wasn't expecting to get paired with a cute girl like yourself Peyton I was expecting to get paired with one of those super serious girls that was only in it for the money. But the way I see it what good is money if you can't share it with the people you care about? Anyways I'm getting ahead of myself. It's really nice to meet you and even if while we play nothing romantic between us happens I hope we can be good friends! so let's go out there and do our best to win this thing huh? But let's make sure to have fun that's the most important thing right?"

Will Treaty
Will had long since stopped spinning the basketball on his finger and had traded it to just hold it underneath his arm for now. When they got to the main hall he looked around with wide eyes. The place was magnificent that was for sure. He couldn't believe that they would be able to use this place and the facilities offered as much as they wanted free of charge. He sat down at a table and set the basketball down on the floor and gently set his foot on top of it to keep it from rolling away. As Chris explained the rules Will was busy going through all kinds of strategies in his mind on how he could use the rules that hadn't been set to sway things in his direction. He wanted to win that was for sure but he also wanted to find love. He was in this competition to get both rewards the cash and the girl. He was in it to win it to say the least and in the end he would do whatever it took to win. Besides cheat of course. He was an honest player and he wouldn't cheat no matter what the situation was.

When Chris announced the pairs he smiled as he heard the girl that he was paired with Abigale? He hadn't met an Abigale on the boat ride here so he hoped that she was nice. He paused though when he felt a presence beside him and turned his head to get faced with the most seductive smile he had ever seen and probably one of the biggest pair of breasts he had ever seen. He blushed extremely deeply at the sight and paused when he heard her speak. What had she said? Shit..he had been so caught up in staring that he hadn't even heard what she had said first. Swallowing hard he quickly tried to avoid showing that he hadn't heard her by giving her a confident and charming smile and standing up to get more eye level with her "Will Treaty. It's nice to meet you Abi. Looking around it seems we have some tough competition ahead of us so let's work our hardest to get out there and show them who's the best to go all the way to the top." He gave another smile and rubbed the back of his head before continuing "um..I think it's probably best if we explain this point right from the get go..I'm in this to find love. I mean..the money is a nice bonus and I want to win both but I'm looking to find a girl before I get the money. I just thought I'd be honest with you about that from the beginning. Now that doesn't mean I'm not going to do my best to go all the way to win the money I'm just looking to find love more so then the money."

@EmiHarned @Vaila

• Love
Reactions: Emi
〉 Kyle 〈
Ah... She was underestimating him. Dancing and singing for most of his life had given Kyle two things: a fine pair of lungs, and good control over fairly well-developed muscles. Well, there was that, and his father had enrolled the both of them into Hapkido classes after the move, in an effort to dissuade them from using the "dress as a girl" plan. Did that mean he could he pick her up princess-style and run a mile at top speed? Probably not. But Mrina was not the only one of the Dagon boys who could honestly say he was used to people thinking him weaker than he actually was. Still, he wasn't that easily shaken. He gave her a quaint, charming little bow and just said, "As you wish." Still smiling gently, no sarcasm intended. "But as they've separated us into couples, it is possible that there may be challenges that require both of our strength. I don't want to be a nuisance, but in that case, I'd hope that you'd at least allow me to play my part." He grinned cheekily and took her hand to kiss the back of it in an act of rather antiquated chivalry. "However it goes, I look forward to working with a beautiful lady like yourself." He returned to normal and simply began a regular introductory conversation, "So, how old are you Alex?" Neither of the twins really watched televised fights, and even less did they care to keep up with wealthy folk unrelated to the music industry, so Alex was not familiar to him, though the Chikafusas looked a bit familiar. He'd probably seen a commercial of their show before.
@IceQueen

) Mrina (
It seemed as though his cute little partner didn't seem averse to the prospect of being friends. He didn't really want or expect to become friends with this girl, but their chances of winning were better if he could increase the chances of their working well together. So he spoke cheerily, just as bright and bubbly as she was, his feminine voice full of life. "Yup, that's my brother! He's Kyle, I'm Mrina. We do look alike, don't we? We are twins. Don't get us mixed up!" He teased with one of his characteristic little winks, as if anyone really could the way he talked and dressed. Truth be told, being identical twins, when he took off his make up and spoke normally, the two of them were completely indistinguishable, but the only ones who knew that were the immediate family. "And what about you? I mean, I know your name is Vanessa, but do you have any siblings, or anything like that? I'd like to hear more about you as well." He smiled brightly, awaiting her answer as if eagerly.
@Vaila

Last edited:
Reactions: IceQueen and Andy
-|Alex|-
525834_413961851967491_1411039538_n-jpg.94264
Alex looked at her partner with a raised eyebrow as he obeyed her suggestion. 'Usually I have to threaten to fire them or sue them for all of their worth to get someone who doesn't work for my father to actually obey, that is if they are stubborn.' She thought, her lips twitching as he grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it, his grin spreading. It took most of her energy of not to slam him into the ground, the strange action of him bowing and kissing her hand startling the girl. Most of the people who did that were idols, and judging from his appearance he probably was one. Of course, she was stuck with an idol. Looking at him, Alex gave a nod, clasping her hands together in front of her skirt. "If the situation does arise, please do as you must to win the game, as that is the end goal. You may chose which ever you like, I do not care, however if we earn the cash prize, I don't need it, feel free to take it or if not I will donate it somewhere else." She said, looking down at him. "However finding some sort of relationship is doubtable between me and someone else, be it you or others, so I wish you luck in those regards." She said formally. Her mind was still drawing on the having to do your own laundry. "As for my age, I am seventeen." She said curtly, looking around her and tossing her hair behind her shoulder.
@firejay1

Kyle
Kyle took a long, gentle look at his partner and started laughing, a bright sound that meant no harm, despite its implications. For all her curt formality and intentional coldness, there was something about her he found kind of cute, especially that flash of shock he'd seen in her expression when he'd kissed her hand. "You're very stiff, you know. It's alright to smile every once in a while." He grinned. "Looks like we're the same age. You'll find that I am a bit of a stubborn guy, and I've just made it my mission to make you loosen up a bit. I just don't see the need to assert my masculinity. If my identical twin can pass as a girl, there's really not much for me to flaunt, is there?" He asked rhetorically, with a great deal of good natured self mockery. "As for relationships, would it really be so bad to just let things take their course? If we don't become friends, that's just how it goes, but there's no harm in letting a friendship form either, whether it be with me or anyone else, here. Don't worry, if life goes out of control it's best just to try enjoying it as much as possible."
@IceQueen

Reactions: IceQueen
-|Alex|-
Alex looked at Kyle for the long silence that had been created between the two before he just started laughing. The man just laughed, which did nothing more but make her even more irritated with him. He was a jubilant, and charming man for someone her age, and it pissed her off. She didn't understand how people could be so happy with life just hanging over their heads like a rain cloud. There wasn't much time before they were going to be adults, what good would friends at this age do? She would just end up leaving and never seeing him again, it didn't matter that much. Sighing heavily, Alex pressed her hand to her forehead, taking a moment to compose herself before dropping her hand. "I am simply being myself. Smiling isn't something I do often, nor would I care to do much. It is a pitiful way of trying to seem more appealing when one could simply be lying to someones face." She pointed out, flicking dirt off her shoulder. "Stubborn or not, you are facing someone who has withstood a lot, I am not taken down easily, mentally or physically. Friendships are also not something that comes by, unless such deals are business related." She said, turning back to her partner.
@firejay1

((OOC: Sorry this is so shoortttt....))
〉 Kyle 〈
Kyle's smile didn't waver in the face of her displeasure, though he did shrug a little. "Isn't smiling just a regular expression of joy? Any expression of emotion can be a lie, even the apathy you're showing me right now." He tilted his head to one side lightly, not trying to accuse her of anything. "I'm certainly not trying to take you down, but I can see you're getting tired of me, so this little nuisance will now make his exit." He gave his quaint little bow again, and cheerily waved at her, "Catch you later. Don't worry, I haven't given up on being friends with you, just yet."

With that, he bounced off. Most everyone seemed occupied with meeting and greeting their partners, but he truly didn't want to make his partner straight-up hate him, and thought it prudent to leave her alone until they were again forced together. For now, he wandered the large hall aimlessly, free for anyone to interact with.

~* PEYTON *~
@Andy
Peyton's eyes widened slightly as he spoke, sounding just as enthusiastic as she had feared. "Errr... sure. It's nice to meet you too," she replied, running her hand through her midnight blue hair. She smiled, and tried to make it seem confident and kind but more than likely made her look like she was terrified. Although in truth she was, because people were not her kind of thing. But now that they were partnered together he would find that out soon enough. Her cheeks were a little pink as she ran through exactly what he'd said in her head, but it didn't take her more than a few seconds. 'He wasn't expecting to get paired with a cute girl like me,' he'd said, the reason for her slight blush, but it confused her. He couldn't know for sure if she was 'super serious' as he'd put it, though she suspected that he'd realised he didn't know it afterwards. But even so, he seemed enthusiasitc about his chances of winning and she wasn't going to be the one to put a dampener on his hopes. Nor was she going to tell him how she came to be here yet. The last thing he needed was for the first thing he learned about her to be that she hadn't even signed herself up.

"So tell me about yourself?" she asked, her words slow and cautious as she approached further conversation with him. "If we're going to be a good team, we need to know things right?" she asked, trying to explain her logical thinking as if it were a completely normal thing. But even she could tell that she was coming across as slightly awkward. Although slightly was probably an understatement.

~* VANESSA *~
@firejay1

Vanessa nodded and laughed softly as her new partner spoke of Kyle. There was something about Mrina that just made Nessa smile, but she wasn't sure if it was his exuberance or just his charasmatic quirks that could have been mistaken for flirting if Vanessa hadn't known better. But there was something curious about her partner that she couldn't quite put her finger on, at least not immediately. But before she could think about it, Mrina asked her about herself and Nessa was forced to abandon her thoughts to reply. "I have a brother too," she chirped brightly. "His name is Benedict. He's eight, and he doesn't really look like me," she said with another smile that made her eyes practically sparkle. "But yeah, my name's Vanessa but you can call me whatever you like really... as long as it's not anything rude or cruel, though you don't seem like the type. I live at home with my mom, Madeline, and my dad, Jaxon," she told her new partner, chewing on her cheek as she tried to think about what exactly she should share. "How old are you anyway?" she asked, looking over at Mrina carefully. It was a little difficult to tell because he was wearing a fair amount of make-up, but she knew that some people looked younger or older than they were anyway. "I'm 17 myself, about to go into my senior-year of high school next year. I'm actually looking foreward to it because I'll get to spend more time with Vincent," she told Mrina, sighing the name of her on-again-off-again (currently off-again) boyfriend who she insisted she was in love with. Though in truth, Vanessa knew little of love and forgave Vincent for every little thing. Including the numerous times he'd left her for other women.

Reactions: Andy

heart_divider_two_by_nniicole-d60nazx.png

ll Outfit ll Interaction: Will Treaty @Andy

Abigale smirked slightly, she could tell where his eyes were, but that was fine with her. More than fine, she knew herself well, and the flash of a blush and nerves made her feel a bit gooy on the inside. Most of her friends knew her really well, and usually just flirted right back, but this, Will seemed shy. It made her smile slightly at him. It would be fun to tease him. However, as he told her what he was there for, it made her tilt her head slightly. Yes, she knew that the show was for romance too, but she honestly didn't expect to find anything. Or did she? As she felt a little relief when he stopped talking. Nodding slightly, she still wanted to make sure he knew she was paying attention. "I get that, but, I'm not promising anything. I'm not saying I'm incapable of love or whatever, but I don't just love something. Deal?" She offered her hand, and arched a brow at him.​

Justin Miles

Justin couldn't help but continue smiling at Peyton as she spoke. It was clear that she wasn't very...comfortable with new people..or maybe it was something else. Did she not like him? Nah..they had only just met how could she not like him already? Maybe he was just coming off too strong? That was a possibility "Hey don't sweat about pushing yourself into uncomfortable situations for yourself" He gives her a kind smile "Look Peyton I'm here to have fun and possibly find someone I care about. Now whether that's why your here or not that's fine. If you don't want to give me the reasons your here that's fine too. I just want to have fun and do the best I can" He gave her another kind smile "so as long as you have fun and do the best you can then we'll get along fine." He sits down at the table she was by and gave her another warm smile "Now..to tell you about myself..I'm a hyper guy as you can tell..but it's not because I have a lot of energy it's because I'm optimistic. I'm always looking at the brighter side of things. also..music is my passion. I love music of all kinds and I want to be a musician one day when I get older. I think winning this competition and the cash prize could really go a long way to helping me achieve that dream. What about you? Tell me about yourself Peyton."

Will Treaty
Will gave a small smile at her offered hand and reached out and gently shook her hand before he turned it over and kissed the back of it before he released her hand as he climbed to his feet "The way I see it..let's go out there and do our best to win this thing. If love happens it happens no reason to force anything. Besides..forced love isn't really love is it?" He gave a small shrug and sat reached down to move his bag so she could sit down with him. He then gently sat back down and nodded his head to the open seat "We should probably get to know each other a little better now. So..tell me about yourself Abi. unless you want to do something like..you ask a question then me then you them me then you..but that'll take a while haha so..maybe it'll be easier to just tell each other what we're comfortable with sharing and if there's anything else we feel like sharing we can do so as the game continues and we get more comfortable around each other" Will wouldn't admit it out loud..but he was nervous beyond belief. He was used to feeling pressure from close games and other things like it. However this was a completely different kind of game and there was really no getting prepared for these kind of things.

@EmiHarned
@Vaila

Reactions: Emi and Vaila
((OOC: Urgh, another short post))

) Mrina (
The girl smiled gently and her response was comprehensive enough, though not terribly in-depth. "I'll just call you Nessa then." He said, in a cheerful, friendly manner. He wasn't so sure why it was that he "didn't seem like the type" to give her a rude nickname, but then again, most people weren't stupid or mean enough to start calling someone names before anything had happened, so maybe she was just saying he looked like a friendly enough person. She did seem a bit... was that wary of him? Mmm... no, more like absent-minded, like there was something else on her mind, or she just wasn't really sure what to make of him. This was his first time coming out as a boy, so maybe that was an expected reaction. She paused pensively, before finally asking him his age. "I'm 17, too!" He responded, openly pleased that they had something in common. "But anyways, who is this Vincent, hmmm?" He asked, smiling in that secret, girl way, and leaning forward a little with his eyes twinkling mischievously, like someone getting ready to hear a story. He could easily guess from the other girl's tone of voice that it was a boyfriend of some kind.
@Vaila

Reactions: Vaila
embed.php

line-divider-twitter.png

Aidan looked at her a bit odd, so, he had a mute for a partner. All well, he could work with any one. He smiled brightly at her, and bowed slightly. "Well, Ms. Ann, even if you can't speak to me just yet, I just know you will be able to talk to me by first challenge! Until then, lets get to know each other a bit. I'm Aidan, I love learning new things, and solving puzzles. My hobbies are reading and trying out any sport. I may not be the most athletic, but, I will do my best, just for you," he gave her a small wink and a smile.

(Sorry it is so small :( )

|-|Ann|-|
Ann could feel a breath of relief pass through her body as she watched a odd look cross his face for a moment before being replaced with a smile. At the least he didn't seem to mind it too much. She really would have loved to say everything in the world, but she was still getting over her fear. Smiling, she listened carefully to Aiden before picking up her pencil again. After scrawling neatly along the pad, she turned it around so he could see. 'Thank you for understanding! I might be talking by the time the first challenge comes around, but it depends on what its like. I have never been so out of my comfort zone in a long time. Though be warned, I am not the best at communicating verbally.' She had written on there, before it separated into a different line. 'My name's Ann, I like MMA, Fighting, Cello, and I dabble in drawing when I lack other things to do. I like reading, and being active, and cold weather, so this trip is going to be a nightmare~" She had on there, chuckling slightly as she thought of the intense heat that came about during the day.
@EmiHarned
(I will have the other up tomorrow)

She was a little taken aback by his energy, but was happy he wasn't going to push romance. It's not like she didn't want to find romance, but she had her own thoughts about finding it on a t.v. show. For now, she would just put it at the back of her mind, and worry about everything else with the show. Like the competition, and winning. Moving with him, she thought for a few moments. "Hmm, well, I'm Abigale, but I prefer Abi. I'm competitive, I don't really take no as an answer, and I'm just overly awesome." She shook her head slightly, she wasn't super open with people until she knew them, but she figured he would know that. "Well, what about you? Anything I should know?"​

~* VANESSA *~
@firejay1
Vanessa smiled widely. "He's my boyfriend. Well... ex-boyfriend, but that won't last for long. It never does. He was just really upset that I decided to come here, but I applied when we were on a break and I was hardly going to turn it down. I just know that it's going to be so much fun whether I win or not," she said perkily, her light blonde hair swaying in the light breeze. "And who knows, maybe I could make some good friends, you know?" she asked rhetorically, not expecting an answer in the slightest as she looked at her partner. Although her initial reaction of Mrina had been somewhat on the fence, she knew that she shouldn't judge him too quickly because most likely he was a very nice person whom she might even become friends with. There was no real reason why she shouldn't, especially since she usually got on well with most people no matter who they were. The only problem she had, was when people judged her, seeing her as some brainless blonde bimbo when in fact she wasn't quite like that. Sure she wasn't the smartest girl, but she had plenty of common sense and enough passion and drive to make up for her shortcomings. Not everyone could be top of the class anyway. "So why did you sign up here? Love, money or something else?" she asked, eager to keep the conversation flowing if only to get to know him a little better.
~*PEYTON*~
@Andy
Peyton listened closely to her new partner as he spoke, sitting beside him as he did, smiling gently at him in complete relief that he seemed to understand how she was feeling without her having to explain it all to him. "Well there really isn't much to tell. I'm 18, in my final year of school," she said with a small shrug, fiddling with the ends of her long blue hair. "I live with my mom, and I spend all my time swimming so if you can't find me you should probably check the water. I'm told I'm part-fish," she said with a small shrug, attempting to go for a small amount of self-deprecating humour even if it wasn't funny. "What kind of music do you play?" she asked, shifting the conversation back onto him. After her father had died her mother had tried desperately to try and get her daughter to play some kind of musical instrument, believing that a well-rounded person should play one sport, one musical instrument and speak at least one language aside from their native tongue. Peyton's sport had been swimming, and her language had been Spanish, but as for a musical instrument she had never had the patience.

(Sorry that it took so long!)​

Will Treaty
He smiled a bit as she explained a bit about herself and told him how she was. As she finished and asked her own question he gave a small shrug "well as you know my name is William Treaty however my friends call me Will. I don't mind being called either one. As you can tell by my attire I'm a sports nut. I enjoy all sports from swimming, to running, baseball to football, bowling to soccer. I'm in no means a jock though. I am a straight A student and I actually know several languages." He gave her a small smile and then deciding to show off a bit started speaking in French "Bonjour madame. Il est agréable de vous rencontrer. La chute du ciel fait mal? Parce que seul un ange pourrait être aussi belle que vous. Je suis impatient de vous connaître mieux et passer ce temps avec vous." (Hello madam. It is nice to meet you. Did the fall from heaven hurt? Because only an Angel could be as beautiful as yourself. I look forward to getting to know you better and spend this time together with you.)
Justin Miles
Justin smiled as he listened to Peyton tell about herself a little bit. So she was a swimmer huh? Well considering he liked music and surfing they might have something in common. He gave a small chuckle at her comment about being part fish and gave a small shrug "hey if your part fish that would make you a mermaid wouldn't it? It would explain why you love the water so much." He smiled and leaned back in his chair before he went on to answer her question "I love all kinds of music..except for rap and heavy metal..I don't really find those music. I mean..to me talking really fast to a beat isn't music and screaming into a microphone to a beat isn't music either but hey that's just my opinion. As for what instruments I play..well..it'd be easier for me to tell you what instruments I don't play haha. I can play everything and anything that is involved in a marching band so from flutes, to trumpets, to trombones, to saxophones, to clarinets, to drums. I can play the guitar, the piano, the french horn. Anyways I'm rambling but the point is I can play a lot of instruments haha" He gave her another warm smile "I enjoy swimming as well. However I don't do it competitively as you do. Do you do other water events? Such as surfing and stuff like it? I personally love going surfing as well"

@EmiHarned @Vaila

Reactions: Vaila
Derek Seaborn
| Interaction: Cora (@Nay-nay) |
| Mentioned: Mrina and Kyle Dragon |
tumblr_lom4elaw5q1qi63zko1_r1_500.gif

Derek watched over Lillica for a moment, she was talking to that famous man from all of the tv shows. He didn't want Lillica to get hurt but she would be fine without him watching her every second. She was a little stupid and careless but mistakes were a part of life. Instead, Derek moved on to find his partner. He didn't exactly know who Cora Cristalhaze was so he said her name loudly, someone gestured in her direction and Derek walked over to the girl. She had long beautiful blonde hair and an attractive face, Derek wasn't particular attracted to her but he had eyes- he could see what was directly in front of him. She seemed reserved like him. Derek was comforted by the fact he wouldn't have to deal with too much drama within his partnership- now all he had to worry about was other people. Though, the only drama queen he'd seen so far was Abi and maybe Mrina.

"Derek Seaborn, I guess we're doing this." Derek shoved his hands in his pockets and looked away in the vague direction of Mrina and Kyle Dragon, not for any particular reason though. More like he didn't really have anything else to say. Derek wasn't a go out and meet new people kind of guy- it simply wasn't him. Derek was a keep the friends he had kind of guy. He usually only gained new friends by people approaching him.

"I only vaguely remember why I decided to do this." Derek muttered under his breath, more to himself than Cora.

Reactions: firejay1
|Cora|

Cora was looking at the other partecipants, hoping to recognize her partner making half a step toward who seemed left out just to stop as soon as he got paired up. She started playing with her hair ends when she heard her name called out loud. The girl turned a bit flushed from the sudden attenction but regained composure as Derek approached.

Suddently her business-woman habit kicked in and she sounded very formal and calm. It wasn't the stuck up behaviour Kyle's partner had, it was more like a way to seem calm. The difference was clear "Good day, Mr. Seaborn, it really seem we are in this together. I hope we can engage in a jolly co-operation" she said smiling. She then looked at him more attentively: he gave off the 'bad guy' kind of aura but his body language was clear enough to make that image fade away. He had a lot of piercing 'I must have hurt' she thought before realizing she was staring at him. Red in face she lowered her gaze and spoke again "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I am Cora Cristalhaze, of the Cristalhaze industries, I'm 17." she then smiled and hugged the book she was reading on the boat. Maybe he wasn't so bad to be around...

Abi just blankly stared at him, she didn't like that she had no idea what he just said. She shook it off and gave a small smile. "Well, at least you have good skills. I'm pretty good at most physical, like I'm very flexible, and able to get into small spot. One of the very few things about being so short. Now, did you want to go explore? I'm kind of tired of this room, it's all crowded and stuff," she spoke while looking about the room.

Nodding, as if he already agreed, she headed out the door. Abi wasn't an inside with a lot of people type of person. While she could be very lazy if she wanted to, she was the, out on the beach and being on a beach towel lazy, not a couch potato lazy. Already she felt better as she opened the door and got out, the breeze hit her face and she could smell the ocean water. She walked a little bit away from the building and already started to look for the dorms. "Come on, I wanna get a good bunk if we have to share housing."​

• Thank You
|Ren|

Ren was sitting alone on a chair, looking at the people awkwardly making aquitances, talking to others just for the sake of it, making up new faces to match people expectations, smiling or pretending to be shy just to impress their partners. Her face was blank though, she didn't care meeting her partner even if his japanese name made her interested no doubt. They were pretty famous and even Ren knew them. The girl stared at Haru, flirting with some girl or another, she didn't care. Every single male was like that, trying to catch the females attention 'He'll make us lose. He may not need the money but I do' she thought with a stern look.

She waited for him to approach her but since he wasn't going to do so, the girl just got up and started to go toward her room, she would have met him sooner or later and for as much as she cared for human interactions, she could as well meet him during the first trial or he could go searching for her, whatever suited him best.

-|Alex|-
Alex watched as her partner bowed and bit her ado, walking away from her. 'Did I do something wrong again...? Curses.' She thought, biting down on her lip as she watched him go away. 'I'll try to apologize later, if I can manage that.' she thought, picking up her bags again. The only thing that there was really left to do was maybe go check out her room. It's not like she was intent on talking to the others around her. They were probably just hiding behind a mask, or weaklings. The only one she knew wasn't weak was Ann. She had seen her a few times at fights, she was a monster, much like herself. Shaking her head, Alex took her bags and set them down.

Having not a single clue about which room was hers, Alex found herself alone, yet again. It gave her some time to observe everyone around her. Some were as fake as Barbie's proportions, others were being themselves. Kyle's sibling seemed to be one of the faker ones. She was just too nice to be true. Shaking her head, Alex let her hands clench as she waited for something else to happen.