Love Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seraphine tensed up once more before finally giving into him, tightening her legs around him as she finally pullsed away and trailed her kisses down his neck and back up while also catching her breath.

East laid her down on the sofa with himself positioned over her. She broke the kiss only to begin kissing at his neck. He ran his hands over her stomach and midriff, lightly teasing and tantalising her skin. As she reached his mouth again, he ran his tounge over her lips.

Seraphine shivered underneath his touch and finally forces herself to pull away, unsure of is she was going too far or not. She looked up I to his eyes and finally realized something. "Im not good enough for you," she whispered softly.

East stared into her eyes for a few seconds before leaning right into her ear and whispering "You are a Goddess and I am simply worshipping you. Please allow me your perfection". His mouth immediately planted back on hers, one of his hands finding the back of her head and running his fingers through her still slightly wet hair, the other hand still rubbing her stomach gently but teasingly.

Seraphine hesitated briefly before feeling his lips on hers again. She closed her eyes as she depended the kiss and finally moved her hands down and pulled his shirt over his head. She kissed him again, running her tongue along his lower lip as she slowly moved her hands up his back.

East felt his shirt being removed. She couldn't see his tattoo yet but she had probably noticed the fact he was in good shape. As she ran her tounge along his bottom cheek, East sat down and pulled her forward from behind. She now sat on his lap, his hands reaching her lower back and her shorts.

Seraphine blushed at the feeling of his hands on her. She pulled back and looked him over before smiling softly. "A-are you sure about this?" She asked softly, unsure of if it was her he wanted.

"So long as you agree to stay with me, yes 100%" He said firmly sure with his choice in her. "I want you and you alone" He went to pull her top off over her head, looking into her eyes first for permission.

"I promise," Seraphine whispered softly before helping him pull her top off. She kissed him passionately, unable to keep her lips off of him.
((Fade to black to keep us both from getting kicked off?))

((Yep sure))

He slowly kissed her as they lay together. "I may as well say it again Seraphine. Thank you" East said, looking down at her fondly.

Seraphine returned the kiss as she looked up at him, resting her head against his shoulder. "No...thank you."

"You're quite the special girl" smiled East, looking back at her and absent mindedly playing with her hair

((I'm gonna sleep because it's 4:20 am over here in Britain and that seems like as good a time as any to sleep :P I can literally hear a few birds chirping outside already))

Seraphine blushed lightly as she nodded a bit. She closed her eyes as she rested against him, slowly allowing his touch and the sound of the waves rock her into a deep sleep.

((Yea probably haha. If birds are awake then it's time to sleep. Goodnight))

"It'll be a 6 hour sail back to land" East whispered to her, stretching and preparing to get up to sail the boat back in to land. He slipped out of the bed, being careful not to wake her. She needed her sleep right now.

Seraphine woke up several hours later and slowly sat up, being sure to keep the covers over her. Realizing she was along, she yawned softly and stood up, slipping her clothes back on before walking around in an attempt to find East.

East heard the cabin door open up. He was sat the helm of the yacht, in front of a board of controls. His eyes flicked between a few screens, monitoring the boat and ensuring they were on course.

Without a word, Seraphine walked up behind him and wrapped her arms gently around him as she rested her chin on his shoulder. "About how much longer?" She asked softly as she looked at him.

"About 20 minutes" he replied. He had heard her so he wasn't shocked but the physical contact did send little shivers down his back as he remembered the night before. "Sit down" He offered patting his lap, the view stretching before them.

Seraphine smiled softly as she moved around and sat down on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her head on his shoulder. "It's beautiful out here," she whispered softly as she curled up, letting out a soft yawn as she stared out at the view.

He returned the embrace, throughly enjoying her presence. His arms wrapped around her, she yawned. He smiled and rest his head against hers. "Yeah, it is. We'll be reaching the house soon. Private dock and all. There'll be people in the house but nobody will ask you questions or speak to you unless you want them to" He explained, gently rubbing her arms with his hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.