Love Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seraphine nodded and stood up, finding her way to the room. She found a pair of shorts and teal tank top. She walked to the bathroom and silently pulled her clothes off, staring at her bruises body before getting a long relaxin shower. When she got out, she got dressed and used her fingers to comb through her hair before finding her way back. "Hi..."

East was lying on the sofa, asleep. The exhaustion of the steps needed to pull of the rescue and the calming lull of gentle deep sea waves had rocked him right into a light slumber. His arms were wide open, supporting himself. He stirred but didn't wake at her voice.

Seraphine froze in her spot when she noticed he was asleep. She looked down and silently walked away, moving to the edge of the boat as she rested her head on it and stared out at the open seas.

"Shit! Hello?!" He called out, waking up groggily. "Seraphine?" He shouted, looking around before spotting her. "Oh thank God!" He exclaimed. "Sorry, I just blacked out I guess" He said, obviously irritated at himself.

Seraphine jumped a bit and turned around at the irritation in his voice, thinking it was directed at her. "I'm sorry..." She whispered softly as she kept her eyes on the ground and her hands behind her back. "I didn't mean to..."

Damn it, she was adorable when she was sorry East thought. "No no its not that" East said getting up and walking over to her. "I just need to stay awake, I'm not mad at you" He explained, hoping he hadn't ruined any chance he would have with her

"I just didn't want to upset you," she whispered softly as she slowly glanced up at him. "You were sleeping and I didn't want to disturb you," she continued. "So I came out here..."

"Don't worry about upsetting me, I couldn't stay mad at a beauty like you" he chuckled, stepping outside beside her. She was looking up at him with those eyes. He had to glance away for a second to recollect his composure.

Seraphine tilted her head to the side as she watched him intently. "Why do you do that? Look away I mean...is it my fault?" She asked as she kept her eyes on him a bit nervously.

"Do you want the honest answer?" He asked her, turning to face her and looking her straight in the eyes, the sharp blue of his irises lighting up his gaze.

Seraphine heard his words and reluctantly nodded as she forced herself to keep looking at him. She knew she would regret it but she also wanted the answer.

"I'm trying to stop myself from kissing you" he said, looking her dead in the eyes, completely straight faced. The least he could do for her was admit that she was driving his mind crazy, which wasn't her fault at all. It was just the fact that she looled like perfection in his eyes.

Despite the blush on her face, she looked down and placed her hands back behind her back. "I'm sorry..." She whispered softly as she slowly started caving in on herself. It too everything she had not to, but she couldn't help it. She slowly moved over and looked up into his eyes. "I-i don't even know your name..."

"Listen, don't be sorry" he whispered back, holding her softly. "I'm East. It's going to be ok" he said calmly, trying to soothe her nerves. "It's not your fault. Hell, I'm glad you're so beautiful" He said, smiling at her earnestly.

Seraphine looked up at him as he spoke and smiled softly. "Now that I know, I won't feel nearly as guilty," she said as she looked into his eyes. She leaned up, hesitantly at first, and gently placed her lips on his in a gentle kiss. When she finally pulled away, she looked up at him nervously. "Thank you...for getting me out of there..."

East's eyes widened as she leant in for the kiss. As she made sweet contact with him they shut, as he relished the moment. She pulled away before he was ready but he didn't think he could ever have enough of her. She thanked him, a little breathlessly. "And thank you for that" He said smiling coyly. His hand rose ti the side of her face again as he looked down at her, immeasurably cute and slightly nervous, which just served to enhance her innocent beauty. "Now it's my turn to say thank you" He whispered, leaning in slowly and kissing her neck, working his way up towards her mouth. He watched her carefully, making sure she was ok.

Seraphine relaxed a bit at the looking is eye though she tensed up a bit at the feel of his mouth on her neck. She forced herself to calm down as she placed a hand on his shoulder. Returning the kiss without much heaitation, she wrapped her other arm around his neck, silently enjoying the feeling of actually being wanted for once.

His hands dropped to her back as he picked her up, still pulling her into the kiss all the while. As they lustily explore each other's mouths, her legs instinctivly wrapped around his chest. He broke the kiss for a second to whisper "Thank you" in her ear before lauching back into the passionate kiss.

Seraphine felt her feet come off the ground so se wrapped we legs around his waist, tightening her grip on him.whenhe pulled away, she took the opportunity to catch her breath before gladly returning the kiss, not wanting to move away.

East began to slowly walk back in to the sofa, feeling the light girl moan into the kiss a little. He felt her press herself against him and begins to dominate the kiss, chasing her tounge with his.

Status
Not open for further replies.