Love me like you hate me

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mako Torriblaidd

Original poster
Alright, so I am looking to do a bit more of a modern slice of life role play though this could be easily transferred into my all time preferred setting of medieval. This can be human or furry.
I wish to do a one on one based off of the idea that: my character, a shy introverted male or female, nerdy, a bit annoying to the more popular people... ends up liking one of them. This person really doesn't care for my character though ends up simply using them as a "plaything" enjoying making them do somewhat debasing things, basically tease them over their affection and lead them into a "false" hope that the other cares for them. In the end I would like it if the other ended up caring for my character but it isn't necessary.

There will more than likely be a decent bit of sex with this, so be warned. I only have a few limits as far as what I won't do with this, that is: Scat, legitimate torture and things related... I am okay with 'watersports' in a right context. It actually is somewhat wanted for this but not necessary. Things like bondage, humiliation, public play, are all allowed with this.

I will do this mxf or fxf, I just cannot play mxm well at all.

Well I hope to hear from you.

I'd like to get into this. It sounds fun to torment...uh I mean play with someone like that.

Huzzah a taker!

Any questions?

darn i kinda like this idea to but someone beat me to the punch T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.