Love Like You a (FxM & MxM search thread)

L

La Blue Love

If I could begin to be,
Half of what you think of me,
I could do about anything,
I could even learn how to love.

*Key* BOLDED-Characters I would play ; Strike- I already am doing this pick another
Cravings
MxM
*Searching for Dominant/Seme/Top*

Bully x Boy
FxM
*Searching for male*

Forest Spirit x Magician/Human
MxM

Prince x Unruly Prince
Teacher x student
Popular x Outcast
step brother x Younger Stepbrother
Best friend x Best friend's brother
Best Friend x Best Friend
Childhood friend x singer
Antifan x Singer
Bestfriend x Bestfriend
Police Officer x Kidnapper
Criminal x Police Officer
Flight attendant x customer
Prince x Servant/Slave
Unruly Prince x Slave/Servant
Kidnapped
x Kidnapper
Owner x Pet
Teacher
x Student
Kidnapper x Rich Boy
Richboy x Punk
Black Mailer
x Victim
Boy next door x Boy
Tutor
x Flirtatious Learner
Best Friend's Brother x Younger Brother
Boss x Worker's Son
Boss's son
x Worker
Fantasy
Demon x anything
angel x anything
Human x anything
vampire x anything
neko x anything
*searching for male*
Prince x Unruly Princess
Teacher x student.
Popular x Creepy Girl

step brother x Older Stepsister
Best friend x Best friend's sister
Childhood friend x singer
Antifan x Singer
Bestfriend x Bestfriend
Police Officer x Kidnapper
Fantasy

Prince x Maid
Master x Slave
Kidnapped x Kidnapper

Demon x anything
angel x anything
Human x anything
vampire x anything
neko x anything

Idea 1
(Rival Companies)
The Suzuki business is a prominent business in Japanese society, but rumors of it going bankrupt hit news lines. Was this true. Quite true to be in fact. The Suzuki heir is doing anything in his power to save his father's company. To save it he seeks help from a rival company. Upon a meeting with a rival company the Suzuki heir catches the eye of the son of the rival company. The next day a year contract is sent to save the company. Really? How could this happen? They have done nothing to talk of a contract. A message is sent to the Suzuki heir to to meet the son of the rival son at 7pm. When the Suzuki heir meets the son of the rival company, the son of the rival company proposes an idea. To save the Suzuki company he would have to give himself as a slave/maid to the son of the rival company or face bankruptcy of his company.
I would like to play Suzuki Heir.
Idea 2
(stepfatherxStepson)
A young man twenty years old falls in love with a widow in her forties who has a son from a previous marriage. They get married, but the woman dies and leaves her son. The son is four years older then the father. They live together and the young man feels he needs to support him. The son is actually the C.E.O of his dead father's company. The son allows for the stepfather to believe he is supporting him. The step-son actually has secret feelings for the father, but the father dense unable to realize this or discover he is a C.E.O of a large company.
*Searching for Male*
Idea 1

When I see the way you act,
Wondering when I'm coming back,
I could do about anything,
I could even learn how to love like you.

Last edited:

Heart%20beat.gif
Likes/Kinks
Heart%20beat.gif

Love/Hate Relationships
Unexpected turn of events

laughing_skull_animation_by_imperialgolddragon-d4saqhp.gif
Hate/No Goes
laughing_skull_animation_by_imperialgolddragon-d4saqhp.gif

Vore/Gore
Bathroom Play
All Smut no Plot(I like a little plot at least)

skeltw2.gif

Character Skeleton

(Image)
Name
*for fantasy Race*
Personality
Biography*optional*

Last edited:
I would be interested in the mxm plot you have there, but I would also do any with a supernatural touch, pairings with friends or family members (liks stepbrother x stepbrother) or the one you crave with the rich kid and kidnapper. So PM me if you are still looking or with what you crave most?

I'd be willing to do the forest spirit x magician/human story

Hey if your still looking I would like to do a thread with you

Perhaps something along the lines of a social outsider who gains a crazy admirer.

Hey! I'm looking for somebody to play sub so I can practice my seme characters and your ideas sound fun! :)

I would love to play the prince/unruly prince x servant/slave with you, or the demon x anything. Maybe even a combination of both! :D

I do have to ask, what specifies as bathroom play? xD I haven't heard that term yet

Hey! I'm looking for somebody to play sub so I can practice my seme characters and your ideas sound fun! :)

I would love to play the prince/unruly prince x servant/slave with you, or the demon x anything. Maybe even a combination of both! :D

I do have to ask, what specifies as bathroom play? xD I haven't heard that term yet
How about a demon prince and a unruly demon prince in a different region?

Bathroom play is when some people use scat and urine in sexual ways...ex peeing on lover...I don't like it.... :lipsrsealed:

Yeah that could work. I'd like to implement the slave/servant part at some point though. Maybe my characters country/kingdom attacks the other for some reason and your char is kept as a prisoner of war by mine.
My char could be all harsh against yours, but protect him from others that say things ^^

Oh no, I'm totally not into that either D:

Yeah that could work. I'd like to implement the slave/servant part at some point though. Maybe my characters country/kingdom attacks the other for some reason and your char is kept as a prisoner of war by mine.
My char could be all harsh against yours, but protect him from others that say things ^^

Oh no, I'm totally not into that either D:
oooooo okay sounds good.

Awesome ^^ could you pm me your form?

Oh I wanted to be the outsider.