Love In A Hopeless Place

• Thread starter luvablelilmonster
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

luvablelilmonster

Original poster
I'm looking for someone who is willing to roleplay with me. The roleplay is about a normal, slightly overweight girl who's been picked on all her life just because she's not anorexic. She's been nothing but nice to people and now she's in a whole new school, having to deal with starting over. When she meets a nice, cute guy, she believes he's to good to be true.

It's nothing about a fat fetish or anything like that. Just a normal, real-world roleplay that I'd love to do with someone who respects it. I'm just kind of tired of all the cartoons and fantasy stuff...

So, if you're interested, PM me or respond to this post, either one.

Thanks a bunch!

Hey, has someone already shown interest to this? If not I'll love to do this roleplay with you.

Nope, no one until you! What did you have in mind?

I'm interested in playing the guy character, and I suspect you'd like to play as the girl. I already have an idea for him too.

Yes of course. Sorry I forgot to add the idea in my last post.

I was thinking of making him sort of a popular guy. He would be a member of the drama club since he enjoys acting. He is a nice guy like you said, but hangs out with the more popular crowd.

Sounds fun, would you like the link to the actual roleplay so we can get started?

Status
Not open for further replies.