Love Hurts

Joining in the laughter as she got out of the car, Kamryn could barely get onto her own two feet and fell into him.

"Come on," she said, calming down, "let's get some pancakes!"

He laughed pulling her and himself up. They walked in with his hand over her shoulder the entire time they waited to be seated. "So what you going to get?" he asked curiously.

"Oh i see," He mocked a bit. "Im going to get something i haven't tried before," he continued.

"Oh? Like what?" she asked, her eyes glued to the menu as she drooled over pancakes.

"I have no idea yet actually im just going to . .. ya know," He smiled. "Do you normally drool over pancakes like that? Maybe you do that too about my . .ya know," He laughed jokingly.

She peeked over the menu with a slight glare.

"Don't dis on the pancakes," she scowled. Then, teasing, she added "They are my first love for today. You'll just have to stand in line."

"Stand in line? I think ill just cut," he laughed going down the menu slowly.

Kamryn laughed and shook her head.

"This is one line you can't cut, buddy. I'm afraid the pancakes will have to come first... for now," she said with a smirk.

He smiled at her over the menu. This was like old times between them, but so much more better than usually. He was happier than he could have been.

Soon enough, the waiter came by and took their orders. Kamryn told him with a bright smile, so excited for pancakes. Then he turned to Rickey.

Rickey ordered something different that sounded top be french. Afterwards they sat there talking for a long time before the food came. Though the food still hasn't arrived yet.