Love for Vampires (Partner already picked)

• Thread starter Infinite Eclipse
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Infinite Eclipse

Original poster
(All Vampire stuff based on the vampire diaries so I would be happy if you have seen some the show also I would appreciate it if you wouldn't use Elena/Nina Dobrev as your character I am going to use Ian Somerhalder though. The storyline will be changed and altered from the actual show. Your main character must be female. Also if you can I would like a link to a picture of your character if you can't do this please give a detailed description of her.)

{Damon}

I stared at the town sign for a few minutes with a smile plastered across my face. I picked up my bag of clothes from the ground where I had temporarily laid it. With a small intake of breath I stepped over the town line. "I'm back Mystic Falls and as Badass as ever," I said out loud to myself. I sped through town to a house that had been passed down through my family. I pulled the key out of my pocket and unlocked the door to my "new" house. I threw my bag onto the sofa and found my way to the kitchen. After opening a few cabinets I finally found the bottle of Bourbon whiskey and poured myself a drink.

Hey, I've only seen the first season of Vampire Diaries and I love it. I think it'll be fun to roleplay. I want to be Caroline Forbes if that's ok. But I can only role play at night mostly sometimes during the day. But if you want to roleplay message me and we can set it up.

I'm sorry I have already gotten someone else on this roleplay I guess I should have mentioned it afterwards but I forgot I apologize again.

Status
Not open for further replies.