Love Drug (Virus x Valiente)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey! I'm okay. It wasn't your dad it was just some of his guys, ya know? Nothing I can't just brush off," he said before backing away from her and sitting down on his bed. "He just really cares about you is all. Just being protective of his little girl."

Jesse got back in his bed and laid down looking up at the ceiling. "I wasn't really supposed to wake up until later. And I'm pretty sure your dad could barge in here at any time," he said. He watched as Emma began to lower her head and walk out. "I didn't say I wanted you to go..." he said with a smirk.

Emma listened to him and bit her lip. Because of her, Jesse got hurt, great. She lowered her head at his words and begin to walk out but soon she was stopped, but she only shook her head and turned to face Jesse "No you're right Jesse. I can't stay, because .. Just look at what they did to you because of me! This is insane. And I'm sorry for the pain I caused you." She mumbled and turned to walk away, only stopping at the door but keeping her back to him.

"I hate what my father did to you because of me. Even if you tell me it's other guys, it's still his call, and I'm not five so he can be all 'protective' of me. But he just doesn't listen. And I'd never want you or anyone get hurt by him because of me. I'm not worth all that pain, believe me."

Jesse sat there at a loss of words, mainly because she was sort of right. He just didn't want to believe it. He wanted this girl, but he had no idea how he'd get her with out her father finding out. He sat there at stared at her. Her beautiful long hair sat on her back which was coldly facing him.

"You're right, I guess," he said trying to find a reason for her to stay with him for the morning. His efforts were futile so he quit, and waited to see her next move.

Emma simply nodded. She knew this had to be said, and done, but she couldn't help but stare a bit, at his handsome face then his sexy chest, abs, v-lin- Okay calm down Emma. You've got to leave. Now. She kept repeating in her mind as she sighed "Okay."

She looked around, anywhere but him, and then turned on her barefoot and made her way to the door, stopping for a moment but not turning to face him, not seeing his face while walking out, makes it easier, remember that Emma. She convinced herself with her own words and closed her eyes as she spoke "Take care of yourself Jesse. And happy new year." She mumbled quietly, turning the knob and slowly opening the door, stepping out and closing it behind her as she took a minute, standing with her back to the door. She took a deep breath and slowly made her way to her own room.

Jessy sat there overwhelmed with mixed emotions. He ran his hands through his hair and sighed. He then got up and began to get dressed for the day. He through on a white tank top, then his white button up shirt. He tied his black tie, and put a striped vest over it. He then pulled up his black dress pants and buttoned them. He eyes his gun, to make sure it was wear he left it, then he just sat there and thought about her. He was unable to get her face out of his mind, so he stopped trying to get rid of it, and just started day dreaming about it. It was all he could bring himself to do.

Reaching her room, Emma closed the door behind her with a sad expression on her face.
The maid was gone, which was a relief as she wanted no one to see her like that.
Emma made her way to her bathroom and decided to take a long steamy bath to calm down and pull herself together again.
Stripping down from her oversized hoodie and stepping in the filled up bath, she relaxed and closed her eyes, trying her best to get her mine off of him. She knew they were doing the right thing, and yet, it felt completely wrong.

After almost two hours, she only got out because her phone was ringing. She put a robe around her and stepping into her room. She looked around for her phone and found it under the pillow on her bed.
Picking it up, her voice changed from soft and gently, to serious and sharp "Yes?"

On the other end of the line, a man grinned when she answered "Emma! My favorite girl, when are you coming back? There's people waiting for you. You know you've got some fans here." His rough voice yet amused tone, made Emma smile a bit, Roger was one of the few that Emma actually liked to be around, after all, he taught her everything.

"I should be in by.." She looked at her watch, which stated the day as well and noticed it was saturday "Monday, I'll be there by monday."

"That's some good news! I was afraid you'd take longer than that" you could hear the smile in his voice before he continued "And what car would you like to be prepared?"

Amy chuckled "The Bugatti Veyron, Roger I thought you knew me better." She joked and heard him laugh on the other side.

"Excuse me, but you have a very moody mind. The last time you asked for the Bugatti you then took the R8 for some reason."

"That's because the men I was racing, should not know that I own a Bugatti. You know that Roger, I need to see the men before getting in the car." She explained and Roger agreed, knowing she was only being safe. After all, it wasn't everyday that a girl swoops guys' asses in illegal races.

After a while, she hung up and changed into a high waist blue short shorts and a one off shoulder beige sweater, pulling a black leather jacket on top of it and putting on her black boots. She was wearing her favorite kind of clothes, which she could thank her father for since she got this taste from him. Yet, her clothes were pretty simple, deciding to dress casual before prepping herself for the night later on, something she was sure Mary was already doing right now.

Making her way down the stairs, she entered the kitchen and greeted the Chef, then her father who was getting himself his usual morning scotch. She refrained from shaking her head and only smiled at him "Morning Dad."

He greeted her back and asked her not to yell so loud, still hangover and having no memory of yesterday's event just as she had hopped. She watched him walk out of the kitchen, the smile on her face never disappearing as she was relieved. She sat on a stool and asked for pancakes, waiting patiently.

Jessy's boss knocked on his door. He got up, grabbed his gun, then walked toward the door. He opened it, walked out, then closed it behind him. "Yes sir," he said. The boss looked at him and smiled. He simply told him a list of things he needed Jessy to take care of before the first arrival for the party. It was as if last night never happened, which is exactly what he hoped for. The boss did ask where his bruises came from. Jessy responded with the classic "I fell down the stairs," bit. The boss chuckled and shrugged before walking away to tend to his daily activities.

Emma was sitting quietly on her stool when Marry suddenly walked in, making as much noise as possible.
Emma took a deep breath before greeting her sister, which had already put full make up on her face and her hair was curled.

Emma shook her head and sat back down as her sister began speaking of her night, how she went to the pub and what not. Once her pancakes were ready, she could hear her sister click her tongue at all the 'fat' she was eating. But Emma didn't even bother to listen to her. Instead, she ate quietly before standing up and walking away from her sister "Honestly sis, have you ever heard of a quiet morning?" Emma mumbled, making the chef stifle a laugh.

Walking to the living room, she decided to pick a book and read before it got crowded around the place. Picking up 'the best of me', she got out to the garden, which was pitch white from the snow, the sky as blue as ever. It was a calm sunny day, but yet there was still a breeze.
Emma didn't mind and made her way to the wooden couch outside, one which the maid just finished cleaning. She sat down and read, ignoring everything around her, her legs laid down on the couch, her back resting on the arm chait comfortably, not minding the slight cold weather.

At this point Jessy was making his way through the house to his post right in front of the bosses study, where he did his work. As he arrived at the study, which was on the second floor, he had a good view of the garden from a window that was in front of the study. As usual, he looked out just to see how the weather was, but instead of noting the sunny, yet snowy day, he noticed the girl sitting in the garden reading. "Emma," he said under his breath. Almost on queue the boss shows, for once, with out alcohol in his hand. That meant, what ever he was working on had to be done fast, and what ever it was it was serious. "Come into the study with me Jessy. I need your help."

Jessy stood there worried. He knew what ever he was about to help his boss with, it was something that the rest of the team didn't need to know, which made it a very serious matter. As Jessy walked in he closed the door behind him. As soon as the door was closed and locked, his boss opened his freezer in the back room. He then reached in and took out a body of a buff Asian man, with heavy tattoos. "God damn it boss! Is that Hiro??? The leader of the Triads in America? How did this happen?" The boss, gave him a serious look, and immediately Jessy knew what to do. "Yes sir..." Jessy then went to the bosses closet and pulled out a body bag, and a carpet. "You know what to do...make it quick. And DON'T get caught, ya hear?" Jessy nodded and got to work.

Emma was too taken in her book when she heard the chef call her name, making her jump slightly. She looked up and saw him on the doorway leading to the garden, ushering for her to come. Nodding, she closed her book and stepped up, going inside and following him into the kitchen just in time to see her dad walking upstairs, no alcohol in hand, a pretty serious and mad face, which was strange. She shook the thoughts away and looked over at the chef, who held a paper and a pen "I refuse to ask your sister to set the food menu for the night. And your dad told me to speak to you about it instead of her. So sit down princess, and get to work." His demanding tone was hilarious, since he was the family's chef, she had known him since she was two years old, making him practically family and his demanding tone was just hilarious, not serious at all.

Still, Emma nodded "Yes sir." She teased sarcastically, making him roll his eyes on the 'sir' word. She took the pen and paper, sat on a stool and got to work.

A fee minutes later, Emma was debating on the hot plates. Knowing she needed to ask her dad about the invitees and their type of food preference, she stood up "I'll be right back." She annouced to the workinh chef then walked upstairs to where she last saw her dad getting in his study. Standing straight up, she sighed before knocking on the door, and waited. The door was locked, meaning something was serious, but she didn't realky care right now. He made her come home for this party, and he was going to help out.

At this point, Jessy's heard was beating through his chest, trying to break free. When the door behind him was knocked on he almost had a heart attack. Luckily at this point, the body was all wrapped up in the body bag and carpet. He kicked it to the side then looked back at his boss to make sure it was okay to open it. He nodded, and Jessy opened the door only to see someone he didn't expect to see for the rest of the holiday. The look she was giving him almost made him melt in his shoes. "Um...M-ms. um...." her name couldn't escape his lips, due to his nerves getting the best of him. Luckily her father immediately started talking to her, telling her to wait out side a minute. It was her choice if she wanted to or not.

As soon as the door opened and she heard his voice, Emma snapped her head up, seeing Jessy's face instead of her dad's. She gulped, looking away quickly before he once again mesmerized her with his intense gaze and handsome face. She cleared her throat and looked behind Jessy to find her dad raising a curious eyebrow.

After being told to wait outside, Emma did the exact opposite.
She didn't come in just because her dad said to do the opposite, no. She came in because she had noticed the folded carpet from the corner of her eyes.

Silently, ignoring anyone's protest, she made her way to the carpet, her face emotionless.
Standing just in front of it, she looked up at her dad almost glaring, almost.

Her eyes cold, she remembered when she was little and walked in on the exact same scene; her dad with his partner in crime just finishing up and wrapping a body in a bag then a carpet. And she even remembered the carpet being dark red.

She titled her head "Is it a doll too daddy?" Her words came out sweet and innocent, but yet, a disappointed, angry and cold tone was detected and the word daddy was poisonous.

She asked that because she remembered clearly how back then, her father crouched down, a busted lip and forming bruise decorating his face and smiled, telling her it was only a big doll they were going to throw away because it's broken.
Now Emma may have been twelve, but she wasn't stupid.
She had her father's strong intelligence after all.

Then, Emma scoffed just as he tried to open his mouth to speak, interrupting his sorry ass of an explanation "I just hope he's not one of my friends' dads. Or one of your mistresses." Her voice came out harsh, and her father went pale. He may be cruel, but she was his daughter and she knew the last thing he'd want is for her to find out. But now it turned out, as she speaks, that she already knew and didn't approve.
Not one bit.

With that, she turned on her heels and left, passing by Jessy and shaking her head at him, her same cold gaze passing from her father to Jessy.

"When you're done washing your bloody hands go to the jitchen and fix your own damn menu for tonight." She hissed as she walked out, her words being directed to her father, but her back always to him, stomping out and slamming the door behind her.

And if there was anyone who could stay alive after being and speaking like that with her father, it was her. And he knew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.