Love Don't Cost a Thing, But Slaves Do.

T

Temptation

Original poster
dRNUCqo.jpg

Access: Closed
Roleplayers: Shaki and Temptation

Description

A young man by the name of Alexander had been born into a wealthy family, his ancestors famed for their marvelous swordsmanship and fine blade craftsmanship. Many of the greatest weapons wielded by kings and warlords had been created by his bloodline. However, due to a tragic accident 5 years ago young Alexander had remained the final living member of the family tree. Though his family had been taken away from him Alex had still been left the vast riches as well as the main manor. His childhood home was now his own property filled with plenty of maids and butlers to keep it up and running as well as his health taken care of. But, even with all of this the young royal blood found himself lacking something and after long thought realized that what he sought out was a personal servant. The household's current servants wouldn't suffice sadly; the young man wanted something new. Such is a logical choice for his young and still adventurous heart. The burden of running the blacksmith family business had been given to loyal family friends by him so when he sought a new room mate for his manor he sought their advice on whom to choose. Many offered up their own daughters as personal slaves in an effort to gain even more of his trust and grace but he refused. On his way back home with disappointment overwhelming him Alexander came across a man who had been begging for help in the streets. He had just recently lost his job and needed money for his family. Having approached him the peasant was shocked to have found out his identity for Alex very rarely left his home and showed his face in the village but Alexander quickly proved the rumors of him being a cruel and solitary man wrong by offering to help the man. He first asked of his story and why he had lost his job, but the kind deed soon proved to bring good karma when the begging man showed Alex a picture of his family. The young man's eyes were caught by the beauty of his daughter and a devious plan had been created within his mind. Instead of buying the man and his family dinner he had offered him a small fraction of his wealth to the man in exchange for his daughter. The man was hesitant at first even with the large sum of money offered but after being reassured that his daughter would be in good hands he agreed. Our tale begins with Alexander at his manor with the new maiden arriving.

FWi7Bu1.jpg

Name: Alexander Nightrayne
Race: Human
Skin Tone: White
Eye Color: Green
Hair: Short and Brown

Birthday: Jan 11
Zodiac: Capricorn
Height: 5'10
Weight: 175 pounds
Personality: Alexander has a very unique character. He is very romantic however with that comes a good amount of lust as well. Many describe him as a caring individual who often puts others above himself. Due to him being raised as royalty he has a great grasp on manners and knows how to treat others however his young and wild heart sometimes overwhelms the strict values that had been built into him growing up. In a relationship he is very loyal and constantly shows ways to prove that he cares. However, his dominant nature and own desires can make him aggressive at times. Along with these temptations comes a love for teasing. Light hearted with a good sense of humor, Alex knows how to keep the room enlightened and full of happiness. His maids and butlers admired him for his talent to put smiles on even the saddest of people.

Name: Shaki Nohi
Race: Neko
Skin Tone: White
Eye Color: Amber red
Hair: Long and blond

Birthday: December 10
Zodiac: Capricorn
Height: 4 foot 8
Weight: 128
Personality: She is quite timid as she is a neko ofcourse but sometimes she can be outgoing. She loves to go for walks during the night and just before the break of dawn when it is nice and cool out. She is extremely submissve when it comes to any relationships with anybody.

Shaki looked around the front yard as she walked up to the big door of the building of her master that had just buaght her yesterday. She took a depp breath and knocked at the door and waited for a answer. Soon after three minutes passed she knocked again tapping her foot as her tail twitched lightly and soon became impatient of waiting to long out in the hot afternoon. " ..... " She stood there quietly as her blond hair seemed to glow in the light of the sun and her amber red eyes seemed to stare straight through the door.

ON0m0dg.jpg

DN3p4.png

The ring of the doorbell resonated throughout the home as an old butler by the name of Albert approached the front entrance. Slowly, he creaked upon the large finely carved wooden door, peaking through the crack in curiosity before his eyes lit up with joy. From the crack of the doorway came his voice, humble and deep.

"Ah, you're here. Master Alexander will be pleased. Please, come right in. Don't be shy now, this way my dear."

The massive door had been opened all the way, revealing the elegant walkway that was the front entrance. A large staircase lay dead ahead with two halls connected at it's top, one going eastward, the other west. The two side halls had many doors along them down the way, many the rooms of the maids and butlers or bathrooms and small storage areas. However at the very end of each all were huge doors that led to master bedrooms, one being Alex's and the other his parent's old room which now belonged to Albert the head butler and organizer of the house who was in charge of making sure everyone kept the house nice and tidy as well as checked up on Alex and kept him alerted of important upcoming events. Shaki would be sharing the room at the west end with Alexander, though this was still yet to be revealed. At the bottom of the stairway at both sides were halls which both led to the ball room, a large area where many balls and parties were held. It has a marvelous dance floor and stage off to the side where orchestras would perform and all the way at the end would be a large door with decorated glass walls on the side. This was the way to the garden out back, beautiful expanding acres upon acres. Many flowers, trees, and other plant life ruled over this area as well as some benches for sitting and a large fountain with stone statues. From the front door way if one were to ignore the stairway and instead go right or left they would find themselves in either the large library or dining room. The kitchen and dining room would be at the west side, accompanied by many maids and chefs as well as fitted with a long table. After his parents' death there were fewer parties held and instead each night the butlers as well as the maids would sit at the table with young Alexander. The library on the other side was filled with countless books and vast knowledge gathered from around the world generation after generation. These were the primary locations in the manor, though there are some secret rooms and hidden passages throughout the household which Alex knew of and from time to time sought solitude in.

"Albert, if that's those girl scouts again then tell the sly bastards that they better have at least 30 boxes of those white chocolate pretzels they were selling last time. I've been craving those things for so long I feel like a drug addict going through withdrawl."

A young man could be seen approaching the staircase from the west hall, paying little attention to the front door as he took off his jacket and placed it upon the coat hanger by the first bathroom door. His attire consisted of black pants and a white long sleeve shirt that had been unbuttoned, revealing his muscular torso beneath which appeared as if it had been chiseled like a god's. Such a strong frame fit perfectly with his slightly tan skin which made his emerald green eyes glow with intensity. With a stretch and yawn to greet the morning sun he made his way to the top of the stair case before setting his eyes on the front door for the first time. As he had done so the old butler turned to Shaki and released a soft chuckle.

"Three weeks ago some little girls showed up and were selling all kinds of sweets. The little treat they ended up getting the young master to buy ended up becoming one of his favorite desserts. Sadly they haven't showed up again yet. But with the amount of money he gave them last time I doubt they'll be needing to fund raise for a while. I'll have to personally order him some later. Tell me if there's anything you like; the chefs have asked if there is a particular dish you want so be sure to tell one of the maids your decision when you're ready."

"Oh! You're here. It's good to see your old man keeps his word. I thought he might have used the money to take you and the rest of his family elsewhere. My name is Alexander Nightrayne. It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person. Come, I'll show you to your room."

The young man decended down the stairs then bowed as he introduced himself. His deep green gaze locked upon the girl, the horizon of his eyes radiating with a warm and welcoming essence as did his smile. Having held out his hand the man awaited for the girl to take it so that he may lead up the stairs and to the west master bedroom where she would be staying. Some of the maids glanced in jealousy while others were filled with joy. Any luggage the woman had would be carried by the butlers.

DN3p4.png

Shaki blushed lightly as she took his hand. " Thank you. " she said to the butler and then turned her attention to alexander and smiled. " Show the way. " She said as her amber red eyes seemed to glow lightly as she looked at him. Her eyes locked onto his oh so green eyes. " My what beautiful eyes you have.. " she said as she giggled lightly and smiled more as her tail swayed back and forth. Her ears rotated like that of a sonar would do picking up any of the slightest sounds that would be heard down the hall and in the kitchen.

v2UhjKy.jpg

DN3p4.png

"Thank you. You'll be staying in my room with me if that's not a problem. Since you're my personal servant your needs will be tended to by the others of the household. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask any of them. We're having whatever you want for dinner tonight so be sure to tell one of the maids or chefs before dark gets too close."

The words escaped the Alex's parted lips in a gentle and soothing tone, his voice like an angel singing a siren's song which tempted one to verge closer. He held her hand tight and kindly led her up the stairs and towards their room at the end of the hall. When they finally entered the master bedroom Alex shut the door behind him, leaving them in solitude. The room was finely furnished and decorated, including a large bed with a curtain roof on the left wall. Next to the bed was a large bookshelf with his own personal favorites from the library and a desk in which he used to write. On the right wall was a large fireplace with a rug, coffee table, and a couple of loveseats. It also included a massive window that gave a view of the setting sun and it's own personal bathroom with a spa and large shower. Through out the room were many instruments which Alexander had learned to play over the years including a violin, cello, guitar, harp, and grand piano. The desk at his bed was also used to write sheet music for his own original compositions, many which had earned awards and became best sellers. But he was never one to brag about such achievements. The young male double checked to make sure there were no maids in the room after he shut the door and left Shaki to look around the room for a moment.

DN3p4.png

She smiled as she looked around the room takien in the new objects and the scents. Oh how they smelld sooo good, was it him or was it the room it's self? She couldn't tell. She kept walking about the room till she got to the window. The veiw almost took her breath away, wakeing up to that every morning had been her dream now she is finally going to live that dream. " THis is amazeing.. " She said as she turned to him with a soft smile on her face. She then walked over to alexanders side and smiled even more knowing that he would take good care of her and well treat her well and have lots of fun in bed. She giggled at that last part she thought of.

eJY9pva.jpg

DN3p4.png

"Just wait until this evening. When my ancestors built this house they made sure that the two master bedrooms faced two absolute directions, east and west. I have the sunset bedroom, my parents old room where Albert now stays is the sunrise bedroom."

The young master kept his eyes locked onto the woman as she had moved about in the room and took in the new sights and smells, the most prominent of course being the large window and prehaps the sweet aroma of lavender which filled the room through candles that had been recently burning but blown out by a maid when she awoke him after the sound of the doorbell. A soft smile crept upon Alexander's face as the girl approached his side, a new found look in his eyes. His fingers glided across her hand in a caressing gesture as if ready to entwine with her own. But instead of grasping her hand the young male headed left towards the bathroom door in the room, pulling off the long white button down shirt and tossing it onto the bed before grabbing the towel off the small shelf.

"You have remarkable timing if you ask me. I had just been woken up when you arrived. But I still have my morning shower to take. Feel free to do as you wish."

The young man's eyes glanced back at the neko girl for a moment with a particular look that seemed as if he was trying to read her, or if anything stare right into her soul itself. And with that single look he turned his head back around and opened the door to the bathroom.

DN3p4.png

She smiled and decided to venture around the house a bit. " Hmmm?" She sniffed out the kitchen as she smileed takeing in the aroma of the fresh cooking food. " Hmmm what do i want for dinner tonight. " She said to herself as she thought. " Ahhh i know. " She said as she went to find somebody. She soon found one of the maids and tapped her on the shoulder. " Ummm i figured out what i want for dinner. " she said as she smiled. " I would like to have fish. Preferably talapia. " She said with a smile.

veBiC25.jpg

DN3p4.png

The young man was a little disappointed to realize that Shaki did not follow him into the shower, but none the less continued his routine cleaning. In the end, her taking a tour might have been for the better since the dark would not wait for neither or them and having her dinner choice made early would be for the best interest. Hearing the shower running, one of the maids from the hall knocked and then entered his room, only to stray towards the shower and take the dirty clothes off of the counter. Once retrieving them she shut the bathroom door behind her and carried the clothing out of the room and to the laundry, a normal schedule for her though she realized he was a little late this morning.

"Oh good, we already have some in the food storage. I'll be sure to alert the chefs right away M'lady."

A single maid responded to Shaki before going on her way towards the kitchen to help with the preparations for later that night. Having seen the two of them communicating, Albert approached Shaki and gestured the young girl to follow him. The head butler would lead the woman towards the library before opening the door and allowing her to walk in first. It was huge, with books upon shelves as tall as the ceiling and going on and on for what seemed like forever. Some were old, some rather knew, some were story books, others were historical texts; there was a little bit of everything. Albert lead the girl past one of the sitting areas towards the north wall where there lay no book shelves but instead several large pictures, many portraits of the family and their ancestors and travels. On the far right side were all of Alexander with his mother and farther's picture right by them. There was a small collection of him compared to the others but one must consider how he still had much life left to live. The old man turned to Shaki with a bright smile on his face.

"I believe it would be within your best interest to know a little bit about the family and about the young master in particular since you are to live here. For starters I warn you of the type of man he is. Alexander may be playful and kind on the outside, but I can assure you, he is a very calm and serious boy deep down. Though he is very generous, he is also very ambitious. If there is something he wants, he will strive to get it and won't stop till he does. If you want to keep him happy and your family in good care, I suggest you simply do as he says and he will treat you right. For the rest, I'm pretty sure you've already figured out what is in front of us. It is a collection of the paintings and portraits of the NightRayne family line, with the young master as the latest. They all depict his past achievements that he has accomplished in his life so far and many are still scheduled to be made when the time comes."

ud72Hw1.jpg

"Alexander's family originally dwells from Spain and moved to here about 3 years ago. I have been working for the family for the past 2 generations and have raised not only Alex's farther since he was a child, but Alex himself since he was born. As you may already know, the Nightrayne family is famed for their blacksmith abilities and have crafted some of the finest blades in all of history, many wielded by great kings and knights. Because of this skill it has been a custom in the family to be a skill swordsman. When he was merely 14 the young master began participating in tournaments back in Spain similar to gladiator fights in which the combatants fought to the death or until the other submitted. Though his mother was worried about her child competing in such events his farther had trust in him to not lose and he was right to. Alex ended up being champion of the series till he was 17 but his highlights began when he was about 15 and for a very odd reason if you ask me. You see, swords were the primary weapon crafted by the family but once Alexander learned the art he instead made a different weapon in which he started to wield in the fights."

Hle1pn4.jpg

"And that my dear Shaki, was the axe. The very first fight he used it in, the young master broke the sword of his opponent and forced him into submission. He continued to compete for another two years until on his 17th birthday when he suffered a severe wound. It's hard to see now but if you look closely you can see the scar on his back. We ended up having to cancel his birthday party since he was in the hospital. It was the first fight he lost, and the last one he competed in. After that his mother begged him to take part in sports that were more safe. Luckily, he ended up taking her advice.

VOXdEMS.jpg

"For the next three years he played soccer on Spain's official international team and led them to many championships. It was soon after that, that the family finally moved here and settled down a little more. Life was more peaceful with balls and parties held here and there and his farther took created an official company for the family name. Having lost his interest in sports the young master focused on learning musical instruments and writing his own songs. His compositions have won many awards but even after all of this success young Alexander remains humble as can be. When his parents died Alexander inherited the wealth and ended up giving most of the company to the trusted family friends, leaving him to still make money off of it without having to do much work with running it. I could tell you many other things about the young master such as his favorite fruit being grapes or him having a love for cats, but I believe it would be best that you learned the rest on your own as you two get to know each other better."

As Albert's lesson came to a close Alexander finished his shower and walked into the room with a towel over his shoulder and nothing but a pair of black boxers on. A single maid came in to check on the man, forgetting to knock. The young male shot a stern look but let the incident slide after she appologized and asked if there was anything he needed. Leaving her with a single command Alex gestured her to leave and get it done while he continued to dry his hair with the towel.

"Excuse me Miss Shaki, but Master Alex has summoned you to his room."

DN3p4.png

Shaki nodded as she walked her way back to alex's and her room. " Yes you called for me? " She said as she enterd with a big smile on her face as her tail snaked in behind her. She blushed seeing a;exander in nothing but his bpxers. " Oh my.. " She said as she stared at his well toned body. She ventured in alill further till she was right infront of him as she took a deep breath and reached her hand out to touch his abs and chest.

mzZVJ3p.jpg

DN3p4.png

Shaki would have proven her adapt sense of perfect timing once again for as soon as she entered Alexander had just finished drying his hair with the towel, the white fluffy cloth still draped over his head by his hands as she approached him. The previous aroma of lavender from the candles was now overlain with the sweet scent of the spring, a scent given off by Alex's favorite shampoo and body wash. With the girl positioned in front of him, Alex locked his evergreen eyes on the woman once again, this time scanning her entire figure up and down, every curve, every detail from her lush lips to long legs. With his body towering over her by a few inches his height would allow him to easily look down at her chest, but somehow he managed to keep his gaze locked with her own as the young neko girl's hand slowly ran across his torso. A soft smile crossing his face, Alexander's left hand dropped from the towel and met Shaki's right hand which made its way to his chest. He would entwine his fingers with her in a firm grasp before suddenly spinning the woman in a formal dance twirl, her back now pressed against him. Slowly the man used his hand to lead hers down until it was lowered and placed upon her belly button. His free hand released the towel and let it hand on his shoulders while he glided his fingers down her slim body, dancing across her skin till he gripped her waist gently then slowly began to rock both of their bodies. The pace was slow, but still, he used his right hand to force her hips in a graceful swaying dance. Their bodies moving in unison Alex leaned in closer and lowered his head so that his lips met near her ears where he would whisper in a soothing yet somewhat wicked tone.

"Do dance miss Shaki?"

The pace would quick as the rhythm of their movements changed slightly, more of a spicy and fierce sway slowly began to replace the elegant swaying. In a sense, it was similar to a steady and relaxed tango. Alex would press their bodies tighter together so that each sway forced them to grind. Soon the young man's voice would resonate within the entire room and with it echoing into the hallway all the maids and butlers fell silent so they could listen to his song.

"Bailamos...."
( We Dance ) -Bye-lah-moh-s-

Heavenly, was about the only word that could truly define the tone and by any standards his voice was like an angel's when he sung, deep and soothing. Though his talent with musical instruments was great, it was his superb singing voice that won him the most acknowledgement. Many critics said he could quit his family business and make more money as a full time and professional musician, but that was never a dream of his.

"Let the rhythm take you over, bailamos."

In his mind all else disppeared, nothing but them no longer mattered. It was the beauty of music, and one of life's true miracles. All worries fade, every ounce of sorrow diminishing. The swaying and slow dance continued but with another twirl Alex spun Shaki back around so that they came face to face. He lifted their hands to the side in the traditional position as his other hand stayed at her waist and continued to direct her hips while he began the actual steps. With the steps added in with the swaying the dance was complete. Left, right, right, left, slide, repeat. Not for a single thing in the world, not for a single beat did his eyes leave hers. Finally, his released her hand and reached for the towel on his shoulders, lifting it up and blocking her view for a moment. The very moment he tossed the towel to the bed and she could see again, he would have already pressed his lips against hers, the hand that discarded the towel running through her hair and caressing it as his hand on her waist wrapped around her and pulled her close.

DN3p4.png

She was cuaght by suprise as she blushed intently but let it happen. THis was her dream life. One filled with romance danceing music and fun. " ..... " She kept silent as she wrapped her arms around his neck closeing her eyes kissing him back as she slightly moaned alillbit. her tail sorta went limp as this happend and her reactions well that of one falling in love ofcourse.