Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
[bg=#874265][padding]Character Index and OOC |<3| In Character {You are Here} |<3| Discord {AKA the other OOC}

Setting ;; Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada

Date & Time in RP [at start] ;; 1.30pm Tue, Mar. 20th, 2018 [first day of spring .. according to the calendar]

Weather ;; High of 41, low of 26 -- current 30 [in °Farenheit/°F] .. Clear skies with snow later in the week.
[/padding][/bg]​

• [fieldbox=". D E A C O N . V I N C E N T . B A K E R . I V ., #139660, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Vinny/Baker -- 28 {Oct 21} -- Engineer [spoili]Flexible Hours .. mainly works from home[/spoili] -- Julia {Engaged .. married in 2wks} --

Mentioned ;; Julia
    Interacted ;; Julia
    Tagged ;; @~Dark Disney~

"Hey babe" Deacon greeted his fiance as he made his way down the stairs of their house, emerging from his office finally. "Do you feel like going to that new restaurant in the Hubble Inn down the road for lunch before we go finalize all that wedding stuff?" he asked, kissing her cheek when he finally reached her. The young man was excited to finally be getting married, but he hadn't expected there to be so much work involved in the planning of everything. "Hey Bax" he greeted warmly as the old irish wolfhound stiffly padded over and leaned against his owner, the two male had always been exceptionally close. He would always have a special place to Vinny .. even if he was a surprise and the family had been told he was a standard schnauzer by the breeder. It was the best surprise, but still a surprise nonetheless.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". D U K E . E R A G O N . B A K E R ., #400705, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Dude/Bake -- 24 {Feb 21} -- Sales Manager at Ocean Line Shippers [spoili]Works Monday through Friday [11am to 7pm][/spoili] -- Madeline {Dating 2.5yrs} --

Mentioned ;; Madeline
    Interacted ;; Madeline
    Tagged ;; @Felilla

Work. Work. Work. Why did anyone grow up even? Oh, right, bills .. and adulting and other adult stuff that was actually fun but required money. Ocean Line Shippers was a good company, and it was much more professional than the Hemp Hut, his last gig where a bunch of his good friend's still worked, but he had taken this job largely in part for his future with his Maddie. Duke wanted to make sure he could give her the world if she wanted it ... and a smoke shop probably would never give him that kind of reliability.

Twirling the phone in his hands while he leaned back in his desk chair, Dude ignored the grooves from the edges of the cracks on the android screen as he contemplated giving his girlfriend a call while he was still on lunch. Was she in the middle of a rehearsal though? Maybe a text would be better.

-Wasnt sure if now was a good time. Thinking of you. Pick you up around 7?- he sent the message before sighing and standing up, leaving the phone in his desk drawer attached to his charger before walking off to grab a water from the vending machine then get back to selling things.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". J A X T O N . L U C A . B Y R N E S ., #6bb295, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Jax -- 27 {May 8} -- Probation Officer [spoili]Works Monday through Friday [9am to 5pm][/spoili] -- Alice {Dating 2.5yrs} --

Mentioned ;; Alice
    Interacted ;; Alice
    Tagged ;; @~Dark Disney~

All of his appointments today were running late... it was just one of those days. He had gotten in on time, had his desk set up, and his first contact was fifteen minutes late on a first offense. Fairly typical, not too unordinary. Second contact almost completely missed their appointment, and was really the catalyst for sending Jax's entire day into an unorganized spiral. His third appointment before lunch got rescheduled thankfully, but his fourth and fifth, which should have been brought up a bit showed up a little over ten minutes late each, and both had more lengthy than usual meetings to discuss infractions that had incured on their records. As such, with all the commotions of the morning, Jaxton had managed to text his girlfriend, Alice, earlier on that he would be taking his lunch [normally at 1230], about an hour later... which is where he found himself now. Parking his old car on the street across from his girlfriend's smoke shop he wandered in and greeted them "hey, you take lunch already?" he asked, hoping she had gotten his text, but feeling sheepish that he hadn't thought to check his phone since sending the message.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". T H O M A S . M A T T H E W . C A M P B E L L ., #24853E, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Tom/Tommy -- 31 {Sept 12} -- Children's Author & Aspiring Music Composer [spoili]Flexible Work Hours/Works From Home[/spoili] -- Aubrie {Married 4yrs} --

Mentioned ;; Aubrie
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; @Felilla

Gently closing his laptop, Thomas had decided he had done enough work for the day when he saw the time. After all, he wasn't in any rush this time to get his book drafts out. His latest installment of the Solara Wilder series had been released a few months earlier, so he had a little break before things got hectic again.

Giving Tallah an affectionate scratch behind the ear as he headed into the living area when the rambunctious puppy bounded around to greet him, Tom looked around for a moment, enjoying his surroundings albeit slightly missing the feeling of family running amok around him after being raised with three sisters who were quite a bit younger than he. Whistling as he went to the fridge and pulled out a pear, the sandy haired male wondered if his wife had any open houses he could tag along on today.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". M A G N U S . G R E Y . C I S S E . S E S A Y ., #519686, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Mag/Maggie -- 28 {Mar 18} -- Firefighter [spoili]Rotating Schedule .. two weeks Sun to Thu [6am to 330pm] then two weeks Mon to Fri [8pm to 430am][/spoili] -- Easter {Married 5mo} --

Mentioned ;; Easter
    Interacted ;; Easter
    Tagged ;; @Felilla

Will post next time [to go off @Felilla 's post and make more sense XD][/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". S A M A N T H A . E L I Z A B E T H . C O F F M A N ., #9e7209, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Sam/Sami -- 26 {Apr 23} -- Tattoo Artist/Co-Owner of Niagara Ink [spoili]Works Wed/Thurs/Sat/Sun [11am to 9pm][/spoili] -- Luka C. {Married 2yrs} -- 9wks Pregnant {Boy/Girl [technically unknown genders] -- Unknown Names} --

Mentioned ;; Karver, Josephine, Luka C., Katie, Valarie, Dallas, Brian, Tasha
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; @~Dark Disney~ @Denali @Minamoto Lightning

Will post next time [since she wasn't involved originally, I'll just waiting until next time and stick her in with the rest of the surprise crew @~Dark Disney~ @Denali @Minamoto Lightning ][/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". M A C K E N Z I E . S A B R I N A . D A R Z I ., #C65BDE, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Mack/Mackey/Kenz/Kenzi -- 20 {Apr 5} -- Local Actress & Assistant Director at CAP .. P/T Yr 2 Dance & Theater University Student [spoili]Hours Vary, usually works everyday except for Mondays and Wednesdays after 4pm .. Attends Classes [5 classes total] on Mondays from 9am to 11am then 12pm to 2pm then 230pm to 4pm [3 classes] and Wednesday night [630pm to 8pm and 9pm to 10pm // 2 classes][/spoili] -- Skander {Dating 6mo} --

Mentioned ;; Skander, Maude
    Interacted ;; Skander, Maude
    Tagged ;; @Felilla

Mackenzie was sitting at the little cafe on the university campus, trying her best to do research for her term paper... even if she did find the whole thing completely unneessary. Scrolling through her phone she chuckled slightly as she dismissed the latest snapchat from a friend. They seemed to be on a role about something today.

Taking a sip of her black tea with honey, Kenzi let out a discontented sigh as she tried to return her attention to the bubbly handwriting that comprised her notes about method acting and the history of some important person or something else. Ultimately her attention strayed again, pulling her dark gaze out the window where she spotted her other best friend who also happened to be her roommate. Tapping against the thick window-pane glass, Kenz waved, hoping to get Maude's attention. The Architect student was a lot smarter ... and could get Mackenzie to focus a lot better on whatever task she was supposed to be doing generally. The two kind of balanced each other out well... which was why it was such a relief to her father when she decided to move in with Maude Matthews and not Gallagher Simoneit, even if those two had been raised like siblings.

-You coming to the mall tonight?- she typed out quickly and sent the message to Skander as she waited for Maude to come in. "Do you feel like having a study session... and lunch?" she asked, motioning to their surroundings with her typical dramatic flair, "oh and you're coming to the mall with me tonight since CAP closed early today to fix the catwalk lights. I'm pretty sure that guy you like is gonna be there, and I am hoping Skander will stop by too, if he isn't working... I still kind of feel like a bad girlfriend for forgetting when his parlor is open..." she rambled but smiled as she handed her friend money. Mackenzie definitely owed her enough lunches, so she offered to pay whenever she had money on her.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". T R E X T O N . B R E N T . E R N I N G ., #706e3d, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Trex -- 28 {Apr 19} -- NICU NP at St Marie Amandine Hospital [spoili]Has off on Sunday and Thursday. Works from 630am to 3pm but is expected to stay on-call for emergencies at any time[/spoili] -- Avalon {Married 6yrs} --

Mentioned ;; Avalon
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; @Princess Poisoned Rose

While most people probably wouldn't be thankful for a slow work day, Trex was. In fact, he was thrilled. Usually his day at the hospital or the Peds Clinic was jammed packed with newborn appointments and emergencies. Today, well, he had time to sit at his office desk in the hospital, peacefully sip his coffee and catch up on some of his reports. His beeper had gone off once about three hours into his shift with a delivery emergency, but it was quickly taken care of, and the baby boy seemed to be doing well now. After his lunch break Trexton had done a quick walkthrough of the neonatal room to do a visual monitor and check off some charts before retreating to his office.

The young man only had another hour and a half before his shift ended technically and he got to go home to his condo and see his amazing wife, Avalon, if she was there, and their animals. He wanted kids one day ... but working with all these sick newborns made it hard to really wrap his head around the thought of ever being a dad. Currently though, well, he was happy to just enjoy married life.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". F L O W E R . S U N D A Y . E R N I N G ., #fccfd6, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Flo -- 26 {Dec 26} -- Body Piercer at Franken Stein Tattoo & Piercing Parlor [spoili]works Monday through Friday [12pm to 9pm][/spoili] -- Hollis {Dating 10yrs} --

Mentioned ;; Hollis, Skander
    Interacted ;; Skander
    Tagged ;; @Felilla

Keeping herself busy by being her quirky self Flower flounced around the Franken Stein Parlor as she re-adjusted some of the displys, humming to herself all the while. It was still early on in her shift, unlike her girlfriend who had just a few more hours of the work day and a job that the majority of the population thought of as far more professional and respectable than that of a body piercerike Flo.

With today being the first day of spring, Flowe also knew from experience that the more unusual body piercing requests would start trickling in soon. "Hey, are we promoting anything specific now?" Flo called across the store, question directed at her friend and owner of the place, Skander Stein. She enjoyed her job, the clientele was certainly never boring, and the atmosphere of the parlor in general just made it a fun, easy and overall pleasant environment to work in, no matter what anyone thought about it.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". K O D I A K . M E R R I G A N . E R N I N G ., #617c6b, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Kodi -- 24 {Dec 14} -- Marine Botanist [spoili]Works Monday through Friday [7am to 330pm][/spoili] -- Landon {Dating 5yrs} --

Mentioned ;; Landon
    Interacted ;; Landon
    Tagged ;; @Felilla

Will Post Next Time [go off @Felilla 's post][/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". C O R R I N E . A B I G A I L . E R N I N G ., #a2bca7, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Cori/Cor/Rin/Teacup -- 18 {Dec 1} -- Model .. P/T Quazi's Associate .. P/T Yr 1 Advertising & Marketing University Student [spoili]Varying Schedule/Dependent on Auditions and Manager's Connections .. Works Tuesday/Wednesday/Saturday [3pm to 7pm] .. All three of her classes are online this semester. She only has to go to school to hand in her final projects and to use the school resources like the library and the little cafe.[/spoili] -- Apollo {Crush} --

Mentioned ;; --
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; --

Click. Whir. Flash. New Pose. Repeat. Cori had been in the studio for about seven hours but the manager had promised that she was almost done. Normally, the false blonde wouldn't really care, but she actually had to get to her shift at Quazi's todaysince they were down two people with the Lanking twins off on vacay this week. Rin did kind of envy them for getting to spend a week in the nice warm and sunny weather of the Bahamas.

When she was finally released, Corrine blinked as she stepped out into the bright afternoon sun. It hadn't seemed so bright at six thirty in the morning. Stomach grumbling, she looked at the time on her phone and headed for the nearby burger joint to grab lunch before having to catch a ride to work at three. After all, right now, she could really go for a veggie burger, sweet potato fries and a chocolate-banana milkshake.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". G I S E L L E . E L I Z A . F L I K ., #111d33, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Gi/Elle -- 25 {Nov 13} -- Fashion Designer & Seamstress [spoili]Works from home/Makes own hours[/spoili] -- Barnabas {Dating 1yr} --

Mentioned ;; Harriet, Barnabas
    Interacted ;; Harriet, Barnabas
    Tagged ;; @Felilla

"You think this set'll be finished by friday morning?" Giselle asked into her earpiece, hands automatically working the fabric as she fed it through the sewing machine. She was working on a lare collab project with her friend, another up-and-coming designer seamstress. Though Harriet was a little younger, the two had found they worked really well together almost immediately. Looking over at the time as she finished sewing a sleeve in place and detached the top from the machine, Gi sucked in her breathe, catching herself on the time. "I have to go, Harriet. Want to meet Tomorrow morning for breakfast at McBrides?" the brunette asked, waiting for a response before hanging up.

Doing a quick pack away of her main sewing supplies so none of her animals accidentally found their way into any needles or pins or anything and draping the almost finished piece over the back of the chair she had been sitting on, Giselle grabbed her keys and her puffy navy colored coat with wispy grey hairs around the hood before climbing into her new car and driving off to her boyfriend's home roughly a half hour away.

Parking across the street from the Suburban Estate, Giselle climbed out of the Hyundai Sport and brushed herself off out of habit before making her way to the door and knocking, waiting for Barnabas. Hopefully he would be around, she wanted to be a little spontaneous today and surprise him with lunch ... a picnic would have been nice, but it was still a bit cold, so hopefully he'd be okay with just going out to eat somewhere. Her treat.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". R A E L Y N N . S K Y E . G A R F I E L D ., #a6b779, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Rae/RaeRae/Lynn/Lazy Cat/Jedi -- 24 {Jan 14} -- Model & Aspiring Actress & Singer [spoili]Unpredictably varying schedule[/spoili] -- Zella {Dating 3wks} --

Mentioned ;; Zella
    Interacted ;; Zella
    Tagged ;; @Felilla

Stepping into Off the Chain, Rae let out a low whistle as she looked around. Oddly enough, the young woman hadn't really set foot in here before. She hadn't ever had a reason to until now. "So, what's a girl got to do to get some help" she smirked, gently teasing Zella as her girlfriend came into Rae's line of sight. "Busy day?" the brunette asked curiously, hoping she wasn't being annoying. Raelynn's day thus far had been completely uneventful, so she had decided to take the opportunity to visit Zel, see the shop, and maybe snag a quick lunch date if her new partner had the time.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". A T T I C U S . E M B R Y . G R A N T ., #875a5b, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Att/Atty -- 27 {Mar 28} -- International Economist [spoili]Monday through Friday [works 730am to 4pm][/spoili] -- Tasha {Engaged .. Married in 6mo} --

Mentioned ;; Tasha
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; @Minamoto Lightning

Atty sat at his desk dutifully typing away on his keyboard, a greek yogurt and a small, reusable container from home containing some various nuts, blueberries and strawberries sat next to him, allowing him to eat while he worked, working through all the different reports reports he was currently managing. "Alright, this looks good, I'll make this report later, negotiate with Liesel from the German Branch tomorrow at 8am eastern time via SkyChat. And now... just.. ah." he paused, clicking a few commands into the computer as he told it what to do "just to file away the old reports and mark some current ones up. Maybe I can set up some last-minute wedding and honeymoon appointments with various parties that Tasha and I are particularly interested in if there's any time left" he mumbled to himself, continuing to input commands into the computer, fingers flying over the keyboard with a practiced elegance and speed. Atticus was especially excited about the honeymoon. Though it wasn't planned yet, and the wedding was still six months in the future. He really wanted to go on a two month Asian getaway excursion that included visiting all the likes of places such as Korea, Japan, China, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand and India. Though he would be just as happy to go to somewhere such as Europe.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". T A I L I N . E M I L I A . H A E ., #8b86bd, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Tails/Tai/Taia/Hae/Haehae -- 20 {Apr 30} -- P/T Baker at Miss Bakewell's .. F/T Yr 2 Psychology University Student [spoili]Works Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Thursday [11am to 5pm] .. Attends 4 classes on Wednesdays and Fridays from 8am to 9am then 930am to 11am then 12pm to 2pm then 430pm to 6pm, 1 Class on Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm to 9pm[/spoili] -- Takashi {Dating 4mo} --

Mentioned ;; Takashi
    Interacted ;; Takashi
    Tagged ;; @Minamoto Lightning

Pulling another batch of ginger-honey-lemon muffins out of the oven and putting the on the cooling rack, Tails wiped her hands on her waist apron to clear the excess flour still covering them as she signed out for break. Even though it was fairly early, Tai almost always went on her break about this time. Pulling out her phone she sent her boyfriend a quick text to let him know she was thinking of him and to see if he wanted her to bring him anything from the bakery before she went to class after work. -Hey, want me to bring you anything around 530? Miss you :)- it was a message that was simple and to the point since her break was fairly short and she had promised to call her parents as well, but with the text taken care of she could see what her parent's needed and not feel like she had to rush anyone more than usual.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". L U K A . M U L L I G A N . H A R D Y ., #892718, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Lu/Luke -- 34 {Sep 23} -- High School History Teacher [spoili]Monday through Friday [630am to 330pm][/spoili] -- Brooklyn {Engaged .. Married in 5mo} --

Mentioned ;; Brooklyn
    Interacted ;; Brooklyn
    Tagged ;; @Felilla

"Test Tomorrow on Chapters four, five and seven, the first four sources and a well-developed intro for your research papers are due a little over two weeks from today. Alright, have a good lunch or rest of the day or free perioud or whatever it is you prefer I stay about now. See you all tomorrow" Luka smiled as he dismissed his twelfth grade, advanced Canadian History class. He enjoyed the laid back air he could have with them and how bright the students were. Unlike most of the school, one-thirty was lunch for Luka. Even though it was a bit late since he left at three-thirty, it was when it fit in the schedule. Picking up his desk phone once the students cleared out, Lu inwardly sighed to himself. He had dropped his old smartphone into his elderly dog's water dish last night when it fell out of his shirt pocket as he bent down to pick up his seven pound, nine and a half inch tall, fifteen year old dog, Bruno. The adult hadn't been quick enough to catch the sleek object before it hit the liquid, and so far it seemed to be fizzled out beyond repair, though it was at home submerged in a bag of uncooked rice at the moment as a last ditch attempt.

Using the desk phone he dialed his fiance's number, deciding to see if Brooke wanted to meet anywhere for lunch if her schedule was free. Maybe they could discuss wedding stuff or something. If she wasn't free he would probably just run to best buy or TechCo or something and grab a new phone since his other one was pretty old and outdated even for a smartphone anyway. Hopefully she wouldn't make fun of his little incident too much.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". H A R L O W . E L I O T T . H A R R I S O N ., #827915, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Harry/Har/Arlo -- 23 {May 12} -- Museum Historian at Memorium [spoili]Works Wednesday to Sunday [8am to 4pm][/spoili] -- Quartz {Dating 6mo} --

Mentioned ;; Quartz
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; @Felilla

Seeing that it was Tuesday meant he didn't work... so, to pass the time, Harlow had spent a lot of the early morning chatting with his family, most of whom still lived overseas in Germany, and now he was climbing off the public bus that had frequent stops by both the university and the Kitteredge condo complex that he lived in, among many others of course. Watching his breath billow out in front of him, Harry was eagerly awaiting for the weather to begin feeling like spring and less wintry, but that would no doubt come in due time.

Wandering around until he found the building he thought he remembered Quartz mentioning as his, Harry found a bench near the door and sat down, waiting for his boyfriend's class to end since he had managed to get there a few minutes early, a feat not easily done with public transportation generally. The light eyed german-native didn't bother sending him a text or anything, assuming he was in the correct location, one of them would spot the other upon Quartz's exit he was certain.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". O C T A V I A . A R I N . H U S H ., #4b8e8a, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Tavi/Tav/Tavia -- 20 {Sept 3} -- Youtuber [Tavia Hushabye] .. Aspiring Singer/Songwriter .. F/T Yr 3 Dentistry University Student [spoili]Tries to post new videos every Tuesday/Friday/Saturday .. Attends classes [7 total] Monday and Wednesday from 9am to 10am then 11am to 12pm and 3pm to 5pm then 530pm to 7pm, Thursday from 8am to 2pm and 4pm to 5pm, Friday from 11am to 1pm[/spoili] -- Simon {Dating 6yrs} --

Mentioned ;; Simon
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; @Felilla

Strumming quickly with her right hand while her left expertly skimmed over different frets, creating new chords and tabs in different sound paths from her guitar as she hummed, glancing from time to time at the pages against the wall just behind her computer, microphone, lights and camera, out of view from her viewers but still there in case she needed them ... though she hardly used them. Today she was using the pages only for reminders really as she was trying out a medley. It was something that had been request numerous times, but generally Tavi didn't try to re-arrange songs, she would just cover them straight through, but as today marked her eighth year anniversary of really being on youtube (she had been online technically for exactly eleven years, but hardly uploaded anything for the first three years, then decided to change that when she turned twelve).

It was a collection of manly pop and country with maybe a little something else like rock or some type of soundtrack item stuck in inbetween. The entire arrangement, if it played out as she expected (which it had so far) would last just under twelve minutes ... leading her to guess that her fingers were going to feel fried after the video, and for once she was actually looking forward to the hour or so of editing she would probably need to do. As she finished singing and let the last few notes ring out of her beautiful teal and black acoustic guitar, Tavi set it off to the side and took a sip of water before giving a little smile to the camera, this part still made her feel super awkward, but she tried not to show it as she talked to the empty space in front of her that was supposed to be her audience, thanking them for their support over the last many years, telling them she loved them, to follow their dreams and then going into her typical saying goodbye in many languages while the video faded out, starting with english and american sign language then rambling off as many goodbyes as she could recall off the top of her head. Spanish and Greek generally made that list since they were commonly spoken in her family, but basically everything else was random and based solely on memory of what she learned from her 'Hushies' ... which was a new term someone had stopped to tell her randomly while she was walking through the mall one day. Her following wasn't huge compared to a lot of people, but it was still pretty solid with around forty-thousand something subscribers the last time she checked, so normally though she didn't get stopped or recognized at all in public, but she was fairly certain her guitar had given her away.. and in the process almost give the timid twenty year old a panic attack. he was comfortable in front of the camera lens, but in real life she was one of the most socially awkward, flustered, insecure and overall shy people she knew. That fact was the reason that always made it so hard for her to believe that Simon was still with her ... or really that he had ever wanted to be with her in the first place, let alone together six years later. That man was truly a saint in her opinion.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". T I T U S . T R E N T O N . I L I E V ., #8c5814, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Ty/Titan/Trent -- 24 {Jan 21} -- Bartender at The Groundhog .. Freelance Comedian [spoili]Works Wednesday through Saturday [4pm to 2am][/spoili] -- Laurel {Dating 1.5yrs} --

Mentioned ;; --
    Interacted ;; Lucas
    Tagged ;; @~Happily.Ever.After~

Today was apparently meant to be quite the expensive one for Titus. Just because he lived in a penthouse didn't mean he was filthy rich. His family maybe, him, well, try struggling comedian and full-time bartender who actually quite disliked most alcohol unless it was really strong, Vodka [preferably plain and apparently the 'high-end stuff'] or the traditional stuff he got when he visited his family in Bulgaria every so often. "Alright... flat-tire ... probably like fifty or so, I think, the what'd the anry guy call it... fender bender... probably another couple hundred at least for insurance, and still gotta pay the red light ticket i think, but that was only like seventy-five and a quarter. Now all four of you get groomed... so fourtyish for Musket since he needs a full workout ... and I think you girls just need the baths and the back of your left ears shaved for some reason we got a clump there right Molly?" he muttered, ruffling the small dog's hair as she wiggled past "I think that's about forty for both of you together. and big man needs a lot of evening out and brushing, but they always say he's a pain in the ass, probably has too much energy like his owner hm?" Ty mused as he clicked the red dog's seatbelt into place, glad his mom was letting him use her suburban ... especially since his 2011 Camry was now in the shop. "and so I always get charged more because you're a handful ... ao instead of seventy it'll be between eighty and ninety depending on how bad you feel like behaving... sooo, a bit of math was always more suited for Icy, but I think I can manage some adding" he said, wiggling his fingers as he placed the carrier with Molly and Hope, the two youngest and harder to keep track of dogs into the car as Musket made himself comfy in the passenger's seat. "In less than twenty-four hours I've managed to spend at least five hundred buck and none of it on the person I actually planned to spend it on today." he chuckled unhappily to himself. The serious demeanor plaguing Trent was extremely unusual for the carefree lad. Pulling in front of Rise and Shine Salon, Titus climbed out of the vehicle and gathered the canines in a practiced manner, Musket trailing dutifully next to him but still emitting a quite growl, Molly and Hope running at the sides of their shared carrier, trying in vain to escape, and Hennley doing his darndest to pull Titus' arm out of his socket and greeting every tree, animal and person in his path.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". A D D I S O N . F A I T H . J A M E S O N ., #F01633, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Addie/Add/Jamie/James/Jameson -- 19 {Jun 17} -- Bartender at The Groundhog .. F/T Yr 1 Medicine University Student [spoili]Works Tuesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday from 4pm to 2am .. Attends Classes [6 total] Monday/Wednesday from 8am to 9am, 930am to 11am, 11am to 12pm, 2pm to 4pm, 4pm to 5pm and 545pm to 8pm[/spoili] -- Rath {Dating 2mo} --

Mentioned ;; Rath
    Interacted ;; Rath
    Tagged ;; @~Dark Disney~

The Vice Diner was probably Addie's favorite diner ... like ... ever. It wasn't really different from any other diner in terms of food or service, but there was just always something about it that she had really loved. The dark haired beauty found the quaint stop near their suburban home just perfect for anything, it was no different for today's lunch date. Sitting in their booth, Addison gazed out the window beside her for a moment to watch a dog and it's owner walk past for a second before returning her gaze to Rath "How is Alex's company doing?" she asked as she cut off another chunk of her cobb salad to eat. She didn't go in to work for another few hours yet, but both she and her boyfriend worked hard to be successful... and make ends meet. Especially with her still being young and still in university.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". D A M I E N . F L Y N N . K A T Z ., #375431, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Dame -- 26 {Jul 2} -- Fitness Trainer .. Volunteer Choreographer [spoili]Works Sun/Thurs/Fri from 6am to 230pm and Wed/Sat from 3pm to 11pm .. varying/flexible schedule[/spoili] -- Jasmine {Dating 1.5yrs} --

Mentioned ;; Jasmine
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; @~Dark Disney~

Though Tuesdays were usually one of his days off, Today Damien was at the Cultural Arts Playhouse, helping out some of the dance captains of the 'adult-production' to come up with their performance numbers for their production of Young Frankenstein. There wasn't too much ... but there were a good few numbers to go over. As they sat around the table taking a water break and discussing things, Dame felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Figuring it was probably a text frm his girlfriend, Jasmine, he began heading out of the building to meet her. She had mentioned something about meeting him with a smoothie this morning.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". L U C A S . J U D E . K E D Z I E R S K I ., #d8cfc5, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Luke/Lu/Luscious -- 26 {Sept 21} -- Animal Groomer & Hairdresser at Rise and Shine Salon [spoili]Grooms Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday & Hairdresses Friday/Saturday [10am to 7pm][/spoili] -- Collins {engaged .. married in 2mo} --

Mentioned ;; Titus, Collins, Laurel
    Interacted ;; Titus
    Tagged ;; @~Happily.Ever.After~ @Felilla

He shouldn't have taken an early lunch .... that was his first thought when the bell jingled as a customer entered, and it felt like he was in some weird Hallmark movie or something. Titus himself was fine, nothing wrong with him as a person, but he shouldn't be allowed to chose the animals he keeps as pets. Maybe he should have left that to Laurel if they were together for all of them, or just to someone else ... cause many of the Iliev animals were total angels, like Daffodil and Goldie, Nixon Iliev's Golden Retrievers. Literally all of Titus' animals were dreaded though... and Rise and Shine was a very professional and very well catering salon. Hennley was a psycho ball of energy who tried to kill you when you blow dried him, Musket was basically an asshole from the very beginning and very much cage aggressive... which usually wasn't an issue unless they were super busy, and the Iliev's were fairly good about booking on off times, especially since there were soooo many different sets of animals. He hadn't worked too much with the new puppies yet, but had seen the bathers struggle with them plenty, however, he also attributed that to youth. Looking over his schedule, Lucas took in a deep breath as he closed his eyes to gather himself and wondered whether or not to call Collins and say maybe he wouldn't be home in time for the wedding but he loved her anyway? The almost always laid-back young man was feeling quite a bit on edge now that he had found out he would be responsible for all four of them. that was a ton of work ... It was a nice sized tip usually from them, but he had to survive them first, not to mention whoever came in after them.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". R O M A N . H A M I L T O N . L E . B L A N C ., #069910, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Rome/Hammy/Ham -- 34 {Nov 5} -- Head Veterinarian at A Wing and A Prayer Animal Clinic [spoili]Works Tuesday/Thursday from 9am to 4pm at the main building in the suburbs, Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 7am to 5pm at the outs, though he considers himself always on-call, Once a month Roman takes a Friday to Monday shift like all the vets do[/spoili] -- Dominique {Married 2yrs} --

Mentioned ;; --
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; --

His commute on tuesday and thursday always sucked... something that probably seemed an odd thought coming from a man who lived rather far-out in the outskirts ... but the route that should naturally take about a half hour, was filled with traffic, as per the norm... and so the head veterinarian had managed to just only pull into the clinic's parking lot minutes before his shift opened.

Thankfully, the morning commute was long over though, Rome was currently seated at the new computer flitting through reports in the smaller recovery room during what was supposed to be his lunch break. As usual, Roman didn't take his actual break. There was always something else he could be doing. He would take a break later... like during the rush hour traffic he sometimes found himself in on the way home. Even being only in the suburbs felt crowded, it often amazed him how people enjoyed going downtown at all, let alone lived there.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". C H A S E . G U L L I V E R . M C E L R O Y ., #48858e, dotted, 30"][padding]-- 24 {Aug 14} -- Middle School Language Arts & Composition Substitute Teacher [spoili]Works as needed Monday through Friday [7am to 4pm][/spoili] -- Colorado {Dating 1.5yrs} --

Mentioned ;; Colorado
    Interacted ;; Colorado
    Tagged ;; @Felilla

• [fieldbox=". S A D I E . S A V A N N A . H O P E . M C K E E ., #4a1c78, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Sade/S -- 24 {Mar 5} -- Dance Instructor at One Step [spoili]Works Saturday/Sunday [10am to 10pm], Monday [11am to 10pm][/spoili] -- Shane {Dating 3wks} --

Mentioned ;; Shane
    Interacted ;; Shane
    Tagged ;; @~Dark Disney~

Now that it was about lunch time, the midnight haired young woman figured her boyfriend, and former good friend, was probably on break. Plopping onto the wicker bench on their deck and running a hand over her dogs messy, naturally tangled, corded hair as she pulled out her phone, Sadie scrolled through her contacts until she got to Shane's name and pressed the call button. Waiting until he picked up she couldn't help smiling "Hey" she greeted happily when the ringing stopped "You on lunch? I was hoping you were free. just bored" Sadie's schedule at one step was arranged so that she only had to work three days but still be considered full time. It was painful saturday through Monday, but well worth the rest and quality time she got to spend with her loved ones like family, animals and friends the rest of the week.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". T H A L I A . L Y N N . M I C K ., #EB9EBD, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Thal/Lia -- 25 {Nov 20} -- Financial Analyst [spoili]Works Monday Through Friday [8am to 430pm][/spoili] -- Malcolm {Dating 2yr 11mo} --

Mentioned ;; Mikaila, Malcolm, Navarro, Penelope, Collins, Lucas, Solomon
    Interacted ;; Mikaila, Penelope, Collins
    Tagged ;; @Felilla @Minamoto Lightning

Sitting at her desk, Thalia smiled, shaking her customer's hand as they both rose before she uncrossed her legs and walked around, showing the young woman out of the office, the cherry-wood door with the frosted glass panel in the center and her name on a plaque above it had been rigorous work in the making, but she was glad to be successful. The blonde had proven herself time and again not to be underestimated and certainly wasn't about to let anything stand in her way.

Returning to her desk after closing and locking the office door behind the client to help signal she was on lunch, Thalia uncapped a bottle of orange-cranberry juice and took a sip before hearing the familiar ringtone on her phone set for her sister's alert's go off as she unlocked her computer and finished what she had just been discussing with her previous client. Saving the file into Mrs. Dreyburn's profile, Thalia locked the computer screen again and pulled her phone out, dismissed a few alerts from various investments and companies mainly dealing with stocks she had been looking at that she would peek at again later, then pulling up her twin's text and letting her identical gaze skim over the semi-language. Smiling to herself she gave her head a small shake as she hit the quick-reply icon -good-golly you don't rest :p ... sounds great mik. I'll text penny and col now, hopefully they'll feel like joining in ... if not, at least they have a heads up on the company. Say hi to Malcolm for me. Love you both <3- she finished before unlocking the screen and pressing the text icon as she slipped her feet out of her heels. It was lunchtime ... formalities could totally be put on hold until she unlocked her door. -Hey you two! Don't know if you're planning on being around friday night, but Mikaila and I are planning to do a movie nighty-date thing at the condo if you want to invite Lucas and Solomon. I'm guessing we won't start til probably 730ish at least if not later... anyways, the more the merrier! see ya later- Thal sent the group message quickly off to their two roommates before actually turning her attention to her lunch.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". M I K A I L A . S T A S I A . M I C K ., #79A7E0, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Miki/Mik/Stas/Stasia -- 25 {Nov 20} -- Jewelry Designer & Assistant Sales Manager at Jewels of Niagara [spoili]Works Monday-Friday [830am to 5pm][/spoili] -- Navarro {Dating 2.5yr} --

Mentioned ;; Thalia, Navarro, Malcolm, Penelope, Collins, Lucas, Solomon
    Interacted ;; Thalia, Malcolm, Navarro
    Tagged ;; @Felilla @Minamoto Lightning

"Oh, how about this one over here. I think it really would look lovely with your eyes. The opal gem just compliments them beautifully. If you would like sir we can even get a custom setting for it in a certain metal if you have a preference. Yes. It is very easy of us to accommodate either a simple rose gold band with a braid pattern or another band of your choosing that would be able to incorporate the sapphire pieces you bought in beforehand." As Miki finished helping an obviously wealthy older couple who were going around with their daughter to find a new setting for the ring she wanted used as her engagement she seemed sure was about to happen, Miki turned her back to the counter, leaning against it as she looked over at her boss, her sister's boyfriend and personal good friend. "Hey Malcolm, do you feel like doing a double or maybe triple or quadruple movie date-slash-night thing again this friday over at our condo?" she asked, pursing her lips as she waited on his answer and pulled her cellphone out from the little shop apron she wore to hold her various jewel tools that occasionally she needed. -Hey Thal, Invited Malcolm over friday for a possible quad date night. Can you let Collins and Penelope know. I'll txt Nav ... pretty sure the other two will let lucas and sol no. thx. luv ya!- she quickly let her thumbs glide over the smooth screen before pulling up her boyfriend's name and following suit with a similar but less word message. -Feel like having a multiple movie date at the condo? not sure if it's just the four of us or all eight or somewhere inbetween. Hope you're having a stellar day!- Mikaila sighed softly as she replaced it back into her apron pocket, her greenish-blue gaze flitting around the scene across the street at the families playing or having lunch at the corner park. The store was located in such a pretty area of Niagara, Miki couldn't imagine working anywhere else.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". P A I G E . L U C I L L E . M I N E T T - S M I T H ., #7a6d27, dotted, 30"][padding]-- 29 {Dec 21} -- Owner of Candlelight Books & Antique Shoppe .. Aspiring Author [spoili]Works 8am to 6pm Tuesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday[/spoili] -- Alexander {Married 1yr} -- 7wks Pregnant {unknown gender -- unknown name} --

Mentioned ;; Alexander
    Interacted ;; Alexander
    Tagged ;; @~Dark Disney~

Will Post Next Time [go off @~Dark Disney~ 's post][/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". M A L I K I . I V E S . M O N R O E ., #204256, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Mal -- 28 {Mar 21} -- Adjunct Professor Teaching Political Science .. Newly Ordained Minister [spoili]Monday/Wednesday from 11am to 12pm and 2pm to 3pm, Thursday from 8am to 10am and 1230pm to 230pm .. Varying Sundays from 8am to 9am, 11am to 12pm, 1pm to 2pm, 4pm to 5pm or 6pm to 7pm[/spoili] -- Logan {Crush} --

Mentioned ;; --
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; --

WIP[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". J O R D A N . J E N E T T E . M O N R O E ., #73839e, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Jojo/Jo -- 21 {Jan 12} -- P/T Hemp Hut Associate .. P/T Yr 3 Environmental Science University Student [spoili]Tue/Wed/Thur [12pm to 7pm] .. Attends Class [2 total .. 1 is online] Monday 5pm - 8pm[/spoili] -- Prairie {Dating 3wks} --

Mentioned ;; --
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; --

WIP[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". K O L T O N . M A C E . O P I K U N ., #282b69, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Kolt/Kole -- 26 {Feb 7} -- Police Officer of the Royal Canadian Mounted Unit [spoili]Works Monday through Friday [9am to 5pm][/spoili] -- Alcott {Engaged .. Married in 2.5wks} --

Mentioned ;; Alcott
    Interacted ;; Alcott
    Tagged ;; @Felilla

• [fieldbox=". O R I O N . X A N D E R . O R O S - N E J E M ., #b87228, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Ry/Oreo/Ion -- 25 {Feb 29} -- Aspiring Musician & Actor [spoili]Varying/Flexible Schedule[/spoili] -- Chleo {Dating 7mo} --

Mentioned ;; --
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; --

WIP[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". W I N N I F R E D . H O P E . Q U I L L - I B A N E Z ., #3d0022, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Winnie/Pooh/Bear/Freddie/Win -- 22 {Feb 6} -- Successful model .. Freelance Animal Trainer [spoili]Varying/Flexible Schedule[/spoili] -- Sean {Dating 7yrs} --

Mentioned ;; --
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; --

WIP[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". V L A D I M I R . S H E L B Y . Q U I R K E ., #242775, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Vlad/Vladdie -- 27 {May 1} -- Successful Actor [spoili]Varying/Flexible Schedule[/spoili] -- Arcelia {Engaged .. Married in 6mo} --

Mentioned ;; --
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; --

WIP[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". O T T O . L A N C E . R A D C L I F F E ., #428550, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Ot/Toto -- 26 {May 30} -- Owner of Lightning Links - Mechanic & Electrician [spoili]Works Wednesday through Saturday [9am to 7pm][/spoili] -- Anais {Dating 11mo} --

Mentioned ;; --
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; --

WIP[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". E M E R Y . A X E L . R O S E ., #4388a8, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Em -- 30 {Dec 12} -- Canadian-American Border Security .. Retired Army Sergeant [spoili]Works Sun/Tun/Thurs/Fri [5am to 4pm][/spoili] -- Mina {Married 3mo} --

Mentioned ;; Mina
    Interacted ;; Mina
    Tagged ;; @~Dark Disney~

His shift today was slow going... really, it was the same as it was most days. Rolling his shoulders back in lieu of a stretch, Em let out a bored sigh as his gaze traveled out towards the view of the falls before resting over at the passing time. One thirty-three. Pulling out his phone he clicked the home button and sent a quick text to his new wife -Hey Mi .. how's everything today. see you in a few. Em.- It wasn't a lot, but it was what time allotted him before he had to go off on another patrol.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". D A L L A S . J A C K S O N . R O S E ., #131547, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Dal/Dally -- 27 {Nov 5} -- Mechanic at Rough Engines Mechanics [spoili]Works Tue/Wed/Thurs/Fri/Sat [8am to 4pm][/spoili] -- Katie {Married 2yrs} --

Mentioned ;; Emery, Luka C., Shane, Katie, Karver, Josephine
    Interacted ;; Katie, Luka C., Shane
    Tagged ;; @~Dark Disney~ @Denali

Normally one-thirty on a Tuesday spelled mid-lunch for the local city mechanic... but he had popped his head into his boss' office earlier in the day after getting a fairly cryptic text from a mutual friend of his brother Emery's, and left Shane a note that he'd come in early and stay late the next day or so to make up the remaining two hours he would usually need to work after having to come back from lunch at two. Any other time, Dallas probably would have just swallowed the time, but with Katie being Pregnant .. even though it was still not far along, he was trying to be time conscious and save as much time as possible to take off with her when the baby did come.

Climbing into his golden, mustard-bordering colored 2016 Ford Escape, the twenty seven year young man turned the key in his ignition and using his car's bluetooth function to call his wife he waited for the ringing to stop and for Katie to pick up. "Hey baby. How're you feeling?" he asked, waiting for her answer before continuing "Did you get Luka's message too? I saw it was a group, but i didn't bother scrolling through all the recipients" he admitted, turning the vehicle onto a main street that would lead him toward both the theater district yet also in the direction of the highway. "You at the condo or The Burton?" he asked, slowing down gradually as he let a group of obviously foreign tourists walk in front of the vehicle to cross the road without being at a traffic signal.

After picking up Katie, Dallas headed back downtown to Flander's Bar & Grille and parked down the street. "So, there are only a few people I can really relate Luka to that are close to me ... and since Emery isn't in the Service anymore and he doesn't really have much to do with Josephine, so, I'm guessing it has something to do with Karver?" he mused, placing an arm lazily around Katie's waist as they entered the establishment to meet up with whoever else was sent the text.[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". L A V E N D E R . M A R I E . R O S E ., #84b4ba, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Lavi/Lav -- 23 {Jun 21} -- Olympic Soccer Player [spoili]Varying Schedule[/spoili] -- Daniel {Dating 1yr} --

Mentioned ;; --
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; --

WIP[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". O L I V E . M A Y B E L L E . S M I T H ., #871704, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Oli/Liv -- 24 {Jun 19} -- Historian/Living-Guide at Depressing Matters [spoili]Works Monday through Friday [8am to 4pm][/spoili] -- Knox {Crush} --

Mentioned ;; --
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; --

WIP[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". A R E U M . W O O K . S O N G ., #9eadaf, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Ar/Beauty -- 26 {Mar 1} -- Freelance Travel Blogger [Songs of Several Travels] & Instagrammer [@therealareumsong747 & @songsofseveraltravelsblog] [spoili]Varying/Flexible hours[/spoili] -- Amaterasu {Married 3yrs} -- 15wks Pregnant {unknown gender -- Manhattan Young OR Vienna Eun Ae} --

Mentioned ;; --
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; --

WIP[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". A M E L I A . G R A C E . T A Y L O R ., #91273a, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Amy/Meli/Lia -- 25 {Feb 24} -- Youtube Vlogger & DIYer [The A-Z Life] ... has a small but successful Etsy Shop [Meli's Mayhem] [spoili]Varying/Flexible Schedule for the most part ... though she does upload a daily video of some sort.[/spoili] -- Ramsay {Dating 1.5yrs} -- Zayla Marie Hemmingway {Daughter -- Zay/Lala/Teddy Bear -- 8yrs, Apr 13 -- grade 4 -- Father ;; Jack} -- Braylon Rupert Hemmingway {Son -- Bray/Lon/Lonnie/Mister B -- 7yrs, Mar 30 -- grade 2 -- Father ;; Jack} --

Mentioned ;; --
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; --

WIP[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". J A S O N . M A V E R I C K . W E A S L E Y ., #424252, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Jase/Weasley -- 25 {Jun 12} -- Musician [spoili]Flexible/Varying Schedule[/spoili] -- Elsa {Dating 1yr} --

Mentioned ;; --
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; --

WIP[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". N I C H O L A S . L I N C O L N . W E A S L E Y ., #201db5, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Nick/Nicky -- 23 {Nov 4} -- F/T Health and PE Middle School Student-Teacher & P/T Masters Level Education University Student [spoili]Monday through Frieday [works 730am to 330pm] & Attends 2 classes total, 1 class Monday/Wednesday from 4pm to 530pm and 1 class Tuesday/Thursday from 415pm to 515pm.[/spoili] -- Harriet {Crush} --

Mentioned ;; --
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; --

WIP[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". J A M I E . I S A B E L L A . W E A S L E Y ., #ad7dc4, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Weasley/Weasel/Weezy -- 18 {Oct 21} -- F/T Yr 1 English & Classic Literature University Student [spoili]attends 7 classes. Class 1 is Mon/Wed/Fri from 8am to 10am, Class 2 is Mon/Wed from 1030am to 12pm. Class 3 is Mon/Wed/Fri from 2pm to 3pm. Class 4 is Mon/Wed/Fri from 315pm to 430pm. Class 5 is Friday from 5pm to 7pm. Class 6 is Mon/Fri from 7pm to 8pm. Class 7 is Wednesday from 515pm to 630pm.[/spoili] -- Beck {Crush} --

Mentioned ;; --
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; --

WIP[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". N O A H . E V A N D E R . W I N S T O N ., #1d6e54, dotted, 30"][padding]-- No -- 26 {Jul 28} -- P/T Waiter and Host at Flander's & Aspiring Actor [spoili]Works Monday/Thursday from 1pm to 830pm, Wednesday/Saturday from 4pm to 11pm[/spoili] -- Nene {Dating 3Yrs} --

Mentioned ;; --
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; --

WIP[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". A S H T O N . P A R K E R . X A T L E Y ., #96b26c, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Ash/Freckles -- 26 {Dec 14} -- Florist/Owner of Bouquet in a Blink & Freelance Landscape Artist [spoili]Works Monday through Saturday [8am to 2pm[/spoili] -- Graham {Engaged .. Married in 1Yr} --

Mentioned ;; --
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; --

WIP[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". A R C H I B A L D . B R I G H T O N . Y A M A M O T O ., #82520e, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Archie/Lobster/Lobster Boy -- 21 {Nov 17} -- P/T County Mall Associate & F/T Yr 4 Mathematics University Student [spoili]Works Sunday from 9am to 2pm, Tuesday/Thursday from 11am to 9pm, Friday from 5pm to 12am. Attends 5 classes. Class 1 Monday/Wednesday from 930am to 1030am. Class 2 Monday/Wednesday from 1130am to 1pm. Class 3 Monday/Wednesday from 215pm to 345pm. Class 4 Monday/Wednesday from 4pm to 5pm. Class 5 Friday, from 11am to 1pm.[/spoili] -- Maude {Crush} --

Mentioned ;; --
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; --

WIP[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". H A R P E R . O P H E L I A . Z I M M E R M A N N ., #857511, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Harps/Harpsichord -- 27 {Mar 7} -- Seamstress [spoili]Flexible/Varying Hours[/spoili] -- Jack {Crush} --

Mentioned ;; --
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; --

WIP[/padding][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox=". J A E L Y N . N A T A L Y A . Z I M M E R M A N N ., #6e143c, dotted, 30"][padding]-- Jae/Zippyzoo -- 21 {May 3} -- Gymnastics & Dance Instructor at One Step [spoili]Works Wednesday through Saturday from 11am to 730pm.[/spoili] -- Derek {Crush} --

Mentioned ;; --
    Interacted ;; --
    Tagged ;; --

WIP[/padding][/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Reserved
  • Alexander was at work alone. His Managers had taken a lunch with there woman, which he was fine with he had business meetings. He was on the phone with another company when his wife sent him a message. He smiled and sent one back. Alex was the youngest CEO around the globe. He was also the youngest millionaire, his company did very. He had Called it Ocean liner Shipping. "Gentlemen, how about this we cut the cost with the wrapping use the inflated wrapping or peanuts its styrofoam, its cheap."He said. "Yes good we agreed okay go with that talk to you gentlemen later." He hung up and called his wife. "Hey darling, hows your day going? How was your doctor's appointment?" He asked. " Oh yeah I can come home for lunch, we can talk everythingokay?" He asked worried as he stood quickly. When she reassured him he nodded. "Okay love I am on my way home. Love you" He said. Alex grabbed his jacket and walked out of his office. "Sarah I am out to lunch any one calls take a message."He said when Daniel and Rath get back have them Field it."He said.

Alex made his way down to his Navy blue Camaro. He made his way home from his office to his house and parked in there drive way. He locked the car and Ran into see his wife. "Paige baby, I brought lunch from your favorite place." He said. He smiled upon seeing her and kissed her gently. " So how are you? What did we need to talk about sweetheart?" He asked.
  • Alice had been leaning on the counter and waiting for the next customer. Jasmine had gone out to bring Damien something and she was left to watch the shop till Lunch. Her boyfriend Jaxton to arrive he had texted her. She texted back she hold off till he got there. She been waiting and looked up when the bell rang at the front of the shop. "Welcome to Hemp Hut where all your Hemp needs are met glass and screens are 50% off we have a drawing for our tsunami smoker."She said. She went back to reading till she jeard her boyfriend's voice. "Hey and nope, been waiting on you Jazzy went out to go give Damien something and my relief Jordan won't be here for a while. So I can close up for lunch." She said and grabbed her keys. She walked out with him

Locking the door Alice walked with Jax to his car and smiled."Mind if we grab smoothies."She said.she been kinda craving one all day.
  • Beck made his way to the college in his, 2018 Morano. He was going to see his long time friend and crush Jamie. He was bringing her lunch. They often did this or hung out, when he had the spare time. He texted and waited for her to get out for lunch. He smiled and waved at her when she came out. "Here favorite lunch."He said and smirked and a healthy smoothie from this new place I found."He said.
    They went to sit down to eat and talked, it been a few days so they were catching up. He met her 2 years ago, they become fast friends.

He sighed at the end of the meal. "Hey Jamie I was wondering would you want to go out with me tonight like on a date?"He asked.
  • Daniel had gotten off for lunch qith his love. However he was on his phone all the way over to where she was practicing. He had brought Gatorade and a healthy lunch for her. He didn't want to piss off her coach. Finally getting off the phone he walked into the arena and down to the bar around the field. He watched his girl girl practice and whistled loudly when she kicked the ball into the goal."And she strikes again with the winning goal." He said with a small smile. He hopped the wall and walked to the edge if the field. "Thought I bring you some lunch. Healthy and full of electrolytes. "He said and held up the bags and drink.
  • Derek was just waking up to go get ready for work. He showered and dressed. He and Sami owned the Niagara Ink. Sami was out today, but he still went in for a bit. He decidedto text Jaylen and see what she was doing. " Hey girl, what you up to?want to do breakfast well lunch?"He texted her and waited for a response.
  • Drake hefted another box into his truck bed. He was helping his girlfriend move to his place. He went back in and looked around. He smiled at his girlfriend. "Alright beautiful what else is a heavy box wise, we already moved your furniture."He said and went to grab his water bottle fro her fridge. The power was still on for today so he was trying to get it all moved and moved quickly.
    Drake was slightly sweating from helping his girl move, but he could careless. He was helping her move and he could shower when they were done. He winked at Meredith and went tot he boxes she said were heavy. He put the light ones pinned to the back of his truck by the heavy ones. He had only a few left and they could go to his place for good no more back and forth trips.Bo her cat was already at his place getting to know the other animals he has. He had 3 docile German shepherds, trained to a T. He had 2 Tea cup yorkies, calm because they grew up with the German shepherds only a year old and the 3 munchkin cats that are sweet as can be. He had a lot of pets,but the place was spread out enough and that they could all fit he had bought a ne Condo for the 2 of them with all his pets. All co existed well in his house. The yorkies and kittens were rescues. So he never give them up.

Drake got rhe last box and looked at his girlfriend. "Lets go home." He said and smiled. He was tired from moving her things and his all in 2 weeks into the new Condo. He closed up the bed of his truck and got in with her in the passenger seat they had a 4 bedroom 2 bath condo, at 1800 Woodrow Ave they were on the 5th floor in Room 5 A. He had his things set up and most of hers set up just had some of his boxes left and all of hers to get unpacked. However it was done and it was official they were moved in together.
  • El had come home for lunch today. He kissed His Boyfriend Issac on th cheek and smiled."How is your day so far?" He asked. He lifted his head when he heard there daughter cry out from her crib. "I got her."Elliot said. He went to grab Amber from her crib and cradled her whne he walked out. He grabbed a bottle and warmed it up.

He fed her and smiled. "Hi little girl."He said softly. They had adopted her a few weeks ago and have fallen in love with her. He normally came home at night and took the nights with there little angel.
  • Smiling and waving Elsa sat outside on a rock. She was in a pirate show this week at Niagara falls. Her long blonde hair hung behind her as she dripped water from diving into it. She waved to small children and smiled wide and happily. She dove in and swam to the edge when she saw a small disabled girl. Make a wish and a Mermaid's kiss in your cheek can make it come true if you only believe."She said. She kissed the girls cheek and winked as she splashed back into the water.

Her part was finally done so she could get out of the water. She smiled upon seeing her boyfriends text. She walked out to see him. He was holding a Starbucksand a warm coat. "Any one told you your the best."She kissed his cheek. " You know you kiss a mermaid you get a wish."she said jokingly to him. She had her Blonde and streaked blue hair up in a ponytail."So do we have plans for tonight?"She asked him smiling.
  • Having left Alice in charge and saying it was okay for her to take a Lunch with Jaxton. She was headed out on some errands and to see her Boyfriend. She had grabbed him a smoothie and drove to where he was working. She parked and texted him that she was here. she waited outside her car for him to come to her.

Jasmine kissed him when he came over and handed him a smoothie."Your favorite hows everything going."she asked. "If you want when your done can meet me at the Hemp hut and we can go to dinner or maybe dinner in the house and watch a movie."She said and smiled. She tried not to smoke around him, she ate healthy and all,but still smoked weed and cigarettes.She used vapor for the nicotine and a pen for live resin, so she could sleep at night. He knew she did,but she tried to not do it to much around him or by his work.
  • smiling when her husband to be came down stairs she nods."Yeah that sounds nice to me." She said and looked at the two macaws on her shoulder. "Ladies perch."She said and pointed to there landing perch. Cawing they flew iver to it and Sapphire lifted ger head. "Pretty bird."She said. Julia smirked and gave both a treat. She let Deacon kiss her cheek and just smiled happily she was over excited to be married to him.

"Let me just go change. The girls have been on my shoulder most of the morning. I just have a small bit to do to make there new cage complete."She said and wiped her hands on her already ruined jeans. She had to go shower and change. She rubbed the old dogs head and went to there bedroom to shower and change. When she finished she made her way down the steps in jeans a halter top and boots on. "Lets go."She said and wrapped around her husband gently.
  • Katie had stayed home today, she was napping on and off while watching tv and doing house chores. She jumped awake when her phone went off. She saw her husbands name and smiled. Grabbing the phone she yawned and answered. "MMM Hey baby I love you." She said."Okay just kinda tured and hungry." She said. She sat up and yawned, stretching she looked at the time. She had lost time."I am at the Condo babe. I didn't go into work today." She told him. She said that and nods as he asked her if she got the message. "Yeah I did it was everyone who knows my brother."She said softly and sighed as she leaned back hung up after he said he be on the way to pick her up. She had gotten the text from Luca and Knew that Bryan Jo, and Val were in it and her husband. She went to shower and get dressed. She put on a summer dress and flip flops. She waited for her husband to get her. She smiled and kissed his cheek when he did. "Hey love bug."She said.

Katie got in the car and let Dallas Drive her to Flanders she looked at her husband and frowned. "I hope everything is okay with my brother if thats the case. I hope its not to say he is staying more"She said. She got out and wrapped around her husband as they walked in. She smiled when she saw Jo and Val. She hugged both and smiled stepping back, they went to go take seats. "Where is Luka?" She asked. She looked at Val. Val shrugged and shook her head. She wasn't sure.
    When Luka showed up and said Sami was with Twins. She winked and congratulated her. They were talking when a male, she turned her her eyes lit up. She got up and hugged, her brother after Val did. She punched him on the arm. "You ass could of told me you were coming back. Don't you know not to suprise a pregnant woman."Katie said and went to sit back qith her husband so Lacey and Jo could say hi to him. She watched Val sit in his lap when the greetings were done and smiled. She was happy her beother was home and safe. Luka said there was more and nods to Karver to go ahead. She stopped a minute and figured it out. She leaned into her husband and smiled her hand on his chest.
  • Luka had spoken to Karver on skype 3 weeks before his return and had told him yes his sistet was pregnant with Dallas's child. He also said Sami was with twins. He smirked and nods as they agreed on them suprising the others with his return.

When the day came he had texted the others to meet him and Sami at Flanders he had news. He was hoping they all assume it was his announcementabout Sami being pregnant which they haven't said a word yet. He got his wife in the car and held her hand as they went to the military airport and went to pick up Karver. He hugged him and got in the car after helping karver put his things in the back.

Luka Drove for Falanders. He was doing his best to get there on time. The traffic wasn't to bad the airport was just a bit farther away. He made his way to the bar and smirked."Everyone is here man and they will be happy to see you." Luka told him to stay hidden when he and Sami went in and come in 5 mins so he could distract the others to be looking at him. He walked in and hugged his sister and smiled sitting against the wall. With Sami. "So guess what were pregnant with twins." He said. He smiled when The woman congratulated them." Yeah should be crazy. He smiled when val asked if he heard anythingfrom Karver. "Well funny enough we just spoke today. He is doing great has a bit longer."He said giving Karver time to make his way over. Luka put his arm around his wife and started to laugh. He smirked at his sister. Kissing Sami's cheek and gently put his other hand on her stomach. Luka just watched the others and waited for them to sit back down. "Enjoy him. He is home for a while. Though that isn't the only surprise. We have for you." He said and nods for Karver to ask Val.
  • Sabine sat at on her couch in her home. She was waiting on her husband slash Publicity agent to come down from his office, hee been on the phone all morning, but promised he spend time with her that afternoon. It was how they met, he been her publicistand one thing led to another. Here they were married six months. Everything seemed to be going great. She had her job, he had his, but no problems. They talked constantly and she enjoyed his company. Many had told him she was a gold digger and yet he still married her. She wasn't and she qas proud to prove them wrong.

She was reading her lines when she felt a kiss on her neck. She flipped her black hair and looked at her husband. " well hello handsome."She said with a gentle smile. "Do I have my husband for a little while."she said with begging eyes. She smiled when he gave a yes and she threw her arms around him. She kissed him gently." What do you want to do today?"She asked him.
  • tumblr_m2a7inIAg81rta6wio1_500.gif Having the week off, Skylar was spending all her time with her new husband. They been married only 4 months. However they have been together for 4 years now. Everyone said it was a honey moon phase,but she could never see her life with him winding up where they were not happy with one another. Skylar was in shorts, and a tank top as she sat on the couch. Her arms wrapped just under her chest as she waited for Fin to return from the kitchen from making lunch for the both of them. They had a movie paused and she was just happily waiting.

When he did enter and set the plates down her lips went to his. She smiled and continued to kiss him as her legs wrapped around him when he sat down. "So Lunch and then finish the movie, and go out for a bit, maybe go to Mcbrides see if Val wants to go out or take Chronos and Rea out for a walk in the park."She said and smiled at him, as she looked over at the two dogs sitting patiently to be thrown food. The 4 kittens looked hopeful as well they seemed to follow the dogs like they were there parents.
  • Smiling as he got a text from his girlfriend of 3 weeks. Also his best friend he looked at it and smiled gently. He had just parked his Camaro around back od there house and came through the back. He opened the doorand smiled." Right here darlin, thought I come home for lunch today." He said and smiled. "How are you?"He asked and walked over to sit with her. Shane yawned and leaned back, he was taking a long lunch the others could handle it for now.
  • Mina had stayed home sick today. She been waiting on her new husband to return home from his job. She been on and off sleeping, when she wasn't sleeping she was doing stuff around the house. She woke when her husband texted her. She looked at it and smiled. Her fingers gently moved over the keys.

'Still feel kinda bad, not great, but not like this morning. See you when you get home. Love you.'She sent back. She sighed and went to go brush her teeth and feel some what normal. She looked at her toothbrush and frowned. It was gross. Going under the sink she rummaged for a new one accidentally knocking over a box. She picked it up and looked at it. Which sent her rummagingfor another box. Mina brushed her teeth then used the bathroom. She sat on the rug waiting for the time to tick by. She looked at all 5 tests each popping up positive. Her head went into her knees. She just got married, how could she be with child. Would Emery be mad, she would find out soon enough when he got home. She felt sick to her stomach again. Throwing up again. She just stayed in the bathroom laying down.
  • Rath smiled at his girlfriend. "Busy so much to do even with Alex doing a lot on his own, still a lot to do in a day. So I an sorry love have to go back when were done here, but how about we do date night tonight if you don't have to much homework. Can go see any movie you want if we go eat at that one Chinese place."He said. He ate his salad and asked her to pardon him a moment as his phone rang.

"Hello you have Reached Rath Head of Shipping with Ocean Liner shipping company, how can I help you today. Yes sir I am not in the office at the moment, but qhen I get back i can check and send you that information. Yes thank you for buisness sir."He said and hung up. "Sorry babe."He said as put his phone down.
  • Val was finishing up painting something. She got the text from Luka to meet her at Flanders bar and grill. She finished up and closed up shop as she went home to go shower and dress. She made her way to Flanders showing up first. She smiled when she saw Jo and Brian she smiled and gave them a hug. Valerie was in a grey dress and black flats. Her eyes lit up when she saw Katie and hughed her. She was suprised to see Lacey as well. They went to sit and wait on her brother. She shrugged when they, asked where he was. She didn't know. She sighed and gave him a call.

Valarie sighed as he answered "Luca where in the hell are you and Sami is Sami okay?" She asked." Okay see you soon."She said. She sighed and looked at the others. "He said order drinks and they be here soon, in traffic." She said and they ordered drinks.

Val smiled when she saw her beither and Sam. She squealed at the news of her zister in law being pregnant with twins. She got up and hugged sami. As she sat down and asked about Karver. She was talking with Luka when she heard someone clear there throat. She turned and her mouth dropped. She got up and threw herself around Karver. Tears sprang to her eyes as she hugged him. She let him put her down as she kissed him. She wiped at her eyes. Her eyes glared at her brother. " Ass you could of told me he was hear."She said as her brother chuckled.

Last edited:
    • [bg=#255440]|| Maude A. Matthews {Maudie} ❃ 20 {October 25th} ❃ Full-Time University Student {Architecture} & Part-Time Barista at McBrides ❃ Archibald;; Crush ❃ Outfit ||
      [spoili]Sat & Sun;; McBrides - 9AM-5PM
      Mon-Thurs;; Class - 9AM - 4PM
      Fri;; Free
      [/spoili][/bg][bg=#0B3B24]
      Maude emerged from her Mathematics 101 class feeling refreshed and mentally stimulated. Her family always found it odd that she enjoyed such a "joyless" task so much, but it never changed the fact that she pursued it with a passion. A passion that meshed and mixed with her love of art and led to her pursuit of architecture. She glanced around the campus, pulling her coat closer to her body.

Mathematics was her last class of the day, which meant that the rest of her Tuesday was open and unplanned. She expected that she might meet up with some friends later in the night, maybe grab a drink, but that was later. Much later. Her stomach growled at her and she sighed as she glanced down at it. Might as well grab a bite to eat.
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;; University Campus
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#59AEE6]|| Jack J. Hemmingway ❃ 29 {April 29th} ❃ Owner of a Niagara Helicopter Touring Business ❃ Harper;; Crush ❃ Outfit ||
      [spoili]Mon-Fri;; {Usually} 8:30AM-4:30PM[/spoili][/bg][bg=#7D1F17]
      Being your own boss meant making your own hours. So when Jack Julian Hemmingway decided to close up at 1:30 in the afternoon, that's precisely what he did {not that it really impacted anything; tourism was still a little slow in March} It was during the week, which meant some freedom from his kids unless Amelia asked him to pick them up. He had his problems with their mother, but he loved Zayla and Braylon more than he loved himself, which was saying something.

He did need to go grocery shopping. Or rather, he needed to go flirt with the cute checkout girl. Harmlessly, of course. Jack had his heart set on another, admittedly more charming, girl. Harper Zimmerman, a good friend of his friend, Graham. Beautiful, witty, and artistic. Jack needed to ask her out before someone else snatched her up, but they rarely saw each other.
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;; Harper & Amelia {@~Happily.Ever.After~} & Graham
      Location;; Leaving Niagra Helicopters
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#829C6F]|| Alcott W. Gallagher {Al - Allie - Cottie} ❃ 24 {July 18th} ❃ Pastry Chef ❃ Kolton;; Fiance ❃ Outfit ||
      [spoili]Mon-Fri;; 7AM-3PM
      Sat;; 9AM-12PM
      Sun;; Free
      [/spoili][/bg][bg=#7B5F66]
      Alcott worked alone in the pastry store. Technically, her parents owned it, but they moved to the Bahamas awhile ago, which meant that she was the boss. She ran it. She did everything in it. And honestly, that was how she liked it. She didn't like people looking over her shoulder. With less than two hours left, she was already cleaning up. Almost nobody showed up after noon, considering that most of her regulars were people that came in the morning.

She paused in scrubbing her current pan, a sudden realization coming over her. She was getting married in two and a half weeks. To Kolton. "Whoa," she muttered to herself as she glanced over at the design hanging on the wall for the cake, her wedding cake.

She told Kolton that she was making it herself, end of discussion, but had yet to get around to anything but making the molds for the flower petals. Honestly, it'd probably get done when her parents came up. They would stay after the wedding to watch over the shop while they went on their honeymoon, of course. Gosh, she missed them. She never really realized how much she missed them until she thought about them. Or Kolton. She pulled out her phone and sent him a quick text: I ♥ you.

It was cheesy and a little out of the blue. She didn't even know when he would respond, but she just needed him to know that. She never tired of telling him how she felt and she also knew that he liked her spontaneity.
      Tagged;; Kolton {@~Happily.Ever.After~}
      Mentioned;; Kolton {@~Happily.Ever.After~}
      Location;; Gallagher Pastries
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#94D977]|| Landon K. Spektor {Lan - Land - Lannie} ❃ 23 {August 31st} ❃ Bio-Mechanical Engineer ❃ Kodiak; Boyfriend {4yrs} ❃ Outfit ||
      [spoili]Sat & Sun; Free
      Mon-Wednesday;; 8AM-1:00PM
      Thurs & Fri;; 9AM-5:35PM

[/spoili][/bg][bg=#035A65]
      Landon was, by most accounts, a genius. It ran in his family, coursed through his veins. His family was like that family in Ender's Game except his brother wasn't a sociopath and his sister wasn't a pushover. Oh, and there wasn't any aliens involved. But none of that changed the fact that he graduated university at eighteen or that he was already a well-respected bio-mechanical engineer. That he matched his brother in business and his sister in science.

But Landon still couldn't figure out what the hell to make his boyfriend for dinner. They'd been together five years, which meant that he knew all of Kodi's favorite foods. He knew almost all of Kodi's favorites in general, but whatever. That's besides the point. He knew all of Kodiak Erning's favorite foods. In a way, that only made it more difficult. Was he supposed to cook this? Or that? Add a little of this or a little of that? What about sides? That only opened up a million more possibilities.

So he stared at the frozen food in the grocery store {more specifically, the ice cream because no matter what, Landon knew that ice cream was on his shopping list}, pondering a solution. Any solution. He only had two hours until Kodiak got off of work and then maybe thirty to forty-five minutes until he showed up on his doorstep for the weekly Tuesday dinner.

He reached for a phone and texted out a quick message to the cute boy he called his boyfriend. Hey, um. I'm stumped. What do you want for dinner?

Better to save himself from the embarrassment of picking the wrong thing.
      Tagged;; Kodiak {@~Happily.Ever.After~}
      Mentioned;; Kodiak {@~Happily.Ever.After~}
      Location;; Grocery Store
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#C8D974]|| Easter C. Cisse Sesay ❃ 27 {July 13th} ❃ Retired Olympic Figure Skater & Figure Skating Instructor ❃ Magnus;; Spouse {5mo} ❃ Outfit ||
      [spoili]Off-Season Hours
      Sun-Fri;; Free
      Sat;; Classes - 8AM-12PM
      [/spoili][/bg][bg=#C52E28]
      Sometimes, Easter enjoyed not having a full-time job. It meant more time to relax and pursue her other hobbies outside of ice-skating. It helped her cope with the anxiety that still sometimes arose from the body issues she had as a skater. You know, the actual purpose of retirement. But more often than not, for large portions of the day, it was just boring. All that sitting around. All that learning new recipes and writing poetry. Sewing and reading and surfing the internet for cat videos. Runs with the dogs, trips to the store, sleeping in, staying out. It was nice to have a flexible schedule that worked with her husband's, but it grew quite dull after awhile, especially after she watched this year's Olympics.

So, she often found herself at the skating rink. It was usually pretty empty on Tuesdays, especially before school let out. She knew that she should leave before the classes started coming in. Typically, she only taught during the winter and on Saturdays because of how many classes went on and how many new people decided to try something new. But it wasn't uncommon for her to get roped into teaching a class during the off-season.

But twirling on the ice, spinning and jumping and just skating, she lost all sense of time. She was free in a way she never was when she did it professionally. There was no stress now. If she fell, it was okay. Nobody was watching and nobody cared. She was just a swan gliding across the ice.
      Tagged;; N/A
      Mentioned;; Magnus {@~Happily.Ever.After~}
      Location;; Local Ice Skating Rink
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#AC285A]|| Colorado E. Rosenkrantz {Cole - Color - Radish - Lori} ❃ 21 {July 7th} ❃ Computer Systems Analyst & Aspiring Musician ❃ Chase;; Boyfriend {1.5yr} ❃ Outfit ||
      [spoili]Mon-Fri;; 9AM-5PM
      Sat;; Local Gigs Usually Around 7/8PM
      [/spoili][/bg][bg=#6F1B56]
      Cole always felt a little odd when she decided to bring Chase lunch while he was at school. She was only 21, but she hadn't stepped foot in a grade school as a student in nearly six years. Moreover, she never even attended middle school. Needless to say, she felt more than a little out of place. She knocked on the door to the classroom he was in, twiddling with the guest pass around her neck.

"I have a delivery for," she glanced down at her hand and squinted at it, a smirk sliding on her lips. "Glase Mr. Leroy?"

She looked up at Chase with a warm smile. Her heart still fluttered a little every time she looked at him and she wondered if butterflies ever actually faded... She hoped not. "You need to start packing a lunch, hun."
      Tagged;; Chase {@~Happily.Ever.After~}
      Mentioned;; N/A
      Location;; Middle School
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Knox E. Bram ❃ 25 {June 4th} ❃ Aquatic Biologist ❃ Olive;; Crush ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Apollo W. Bowden {Ap - Apo - Ollie} ❃ 21 {October 3rd} ❃ Heir to the Bowden Candy Empire & Studying to Become a Doctor ❃ Corrine;; Crush ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#87DD7B]|| Solomon F. Waldor {Sol} ❃ 24 {February 17th} ❃ French Professor ❃ Penelope;; Girlfriend {6mo} ❃ Outfit ||
      [spoili]Mon-Fri;; 9AM-5PM[/spoili][/bg][bg=#633D3D]
      Solomon was maybe a bit young to be Professor Waldor, but he embraced it and his former Professor recommended him above all of the other applicants, so that counted for something, right? Still, it felt a bit awkward being around the same age as his students, who looked up to him for guidance when a year ago, he was in their seats, literally. He usually stressed more about it during lunch though, when he had time to himself. On the floor in the lecture hall, he felt right at home. But here, in his office. This was where his doubts waited.

Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;; University
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Anais D. Gregory {Ann - Annie - Ana} ❃ 25 {April 22nd} ❃ Small-Time Model & Hairdresser at Rise and Shine Salon ❃ Otto;; Boyfriend {11mo} ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Simon L. Davies {Sie - Sim - Sime - Monie} ❃ 23 {April 27th} ❃ Book Critic & Antique Literature Apprasier ❃ Octavia;; Girlfriend {6yrs} ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Navarro N. De Santiago {Nav - Nava - Arro} ❃ 26 {December 14th} ❃ Organic Chemist ❃ Mikaila;; Girlfriend {2.5yrs} ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Gretchen E. Wagner {Greta - Gretch - Gret - Gretel} ❃ 26 {Agust 5th} ❃ Personal Fitness Trainer at Niagara Falls Fitness Club & Aspiring Ballerina ❃ Bryan;; Crush ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#DFE57D]|| Aubrie L. Wilder-Campbell {Aub- Auby - Brie} ❃ 31 {August 5th} ❃ Real Estate Agent & CEO of Wilder Estates ❃ Thomas; Spouse {4yrs} ❃ Outfit ||
      [spoili]Schedule Fluctuates
      Usually Has Open Houses from 2PM-6PM on Tuesdays and Saturdays
      [/spoili][/bg][bg=#3B6448]
      Aubrie hung up the phone as she pulled on her blouse and buttoned it up; her younger sister, Araminta was having men troubles again and it was all she could do to keep her from locking herself in her apartment for a week.

She'd just finished a quick jog with an out of breath Caroline and taken a shower. Now, it was time to get ready for work. For the most part, Aubrie's schedule was dependent on her clients and when they wanted to meet, but Tuesdays and Saturdays were Open House days and she had one here at the Kitteredge Condos.

She partnered with them and agreed to show their openings for a discounted rent. It was a mutually beneficial thing, one that she knew made her seem a little cheap. But hey, if she could save money, she darn well was gonna do it. She walked into the kitchen, her barefeet cold against the tiled floor. "How goes your creative endeavors, Tommy?" she asked as she seated herself at the breakfast bar and took a sip of her tea, which had been left to cool.
      Tagged;; Thomas
      Mentioned;;
      Location;; Home
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Sean J. Mulligan ❃ 23 {August 5th} ❃ Elementary School Librarian ❃ Winnie;; Girlfriend {7yrs} ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Christopher E. Louis {Chris} ❃ 26 {Janurary 1st} ❃ Art Curator at the Museum of Contemporary Art ❃ Tracy;; Girlfriend {6mo} ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Ramsay L. Thurman {Ram} ❃ 26 {November 1st} ❃ Choreographer at the Martingale Theater ❃ Amelia;; Girlfriend {1.5yr} ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Logan C. Harrington {Log} ❃ 25 {June 29th} ❃ Emergency Room RN ❃ Maliki;; Crush ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Graham M. Harrington ❃ 27 {December 25th} ❃ High School Guidance Counselor, Substitute Teacher & Mental Health Educator ❃ Ashton;; Fiancee ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#76CE76]|| Skander R. Stein {Skan} ❃ 23 {December 2nd} ❃ Tattoo Artist & Owner of Franken Stein Tattoo & Piercings Parlor ❃ Mackenzie;; Girlfriend {6mo} ❃ Outfit ||
      [spoili]Mon-Fri;; 10AM-6PM
      Sat;; By Appointment Only
      [/spoili][/bg][bg=#402F84]
      Skander paused in cleaning some of his supplies in preparation for his next appointment to check his phone. He smiled when he saw Kenzi's name. I'm getting off at six so I'll meet you there.

He sent the message and glanced over at Flower when she spoke. He was grateful that she closed up for him, since he opened. He didn't have a lot of people he'd trust with his shop, but she was definitely one of them. "All nose piercings are fifteen percent off for our Spring Has Sprung sale," he said as he wiped off one of his needles. "You can close up early tonight if you want, Flo. I'm sure Hollis would be happy to have dinner with you on a weekday for once."
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Malcolm O. Booker {Mal - Colm} ❃ 29 {August 14th} ❃ Goldsmith and Jewelry Designer - Owner of Jewels of Niagara ❃ Thalia;; Girfriend {2yr/11mo} ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#A8B6F3]|| Hollis M. Cooke {Holly - Holl - Lizzy} ❃ 27 {December 3rd} ❃ Kindergarten Teacher ❃ Flower;; Girlfriend {10yrs} ❃ Outfit ||
      [spoili]Mon-Fri;; 8AM-3PM[/spoili][/bg][bg=#3C572E]
      Hollis twirled the pen in her hand as she graded the papers in front of her. Kindergartners had such interesting perspectives on things and she absolutely adored getting a better look into their minds. Her class was in PE at the moment, giving her a moment to breathe. Of course, that didn't include Tsukiko Thurman, whose asthma was too bad to participate in PE. Kiko never really seemed to mind that fact since she spent most of her free time reading or coloring and her friends always included her during recess. Sometimes, she helped Hollis change the Job Chart or put up pictures.

Hollis pursed her lips and glanced down at her phone. She sent a quick text to Flower, Swing by my place when you get off, okay? I've got a present for you.

The kids were going to be finished soon, which meant back to work. "Kiko?" she called and the small girl looked up from her ISpy book. "You ready to go get the others?"

Kiko nodded excitedly and jumped out of her seat. She bounced in place as she waited for Hollis to put her stuff away. She squeezed the younger girl's hand, "Who's the leader today?" she asked and Kiko looked over at the Job Chart.

"M-Mal-Mallory!" she exclaimed and Hollis beamed at her.

"Good job. We've gotta make sure to tell her, okay?"

Kiko grinned, "Okay!"

Tagged;; Flower
      Mentioned;;
      Location;; Elementary School
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#EDB769]|| Brooklyn P. Kaufman {Brooke - Brookie - Lynn} ❃ 28 {October 19th} ❃ Civil Disputes Lawter ❃ Luka;; Fiance ❃ Outfit ||
      [spoili]Schedule Fluctuates Based On Clients[/spoili][/bg][bg=#4C824C]
      Brooke was just leaving BestBuy when Luka called her, using the school phone. A mischievous smile curled on her face. Him dropping his phone into Bruno's had honestly been a stroke of luck for her since she'd already been planning on getting him a new phone as an engagement present, but now she had an actual excuse to make him part with the outdated model. "Hello," she answered in a sing-songy voice. "I'm heading over to Big Smoke Burger if you want to meet me down there?"

She didn't have anymore appointments for the rest of the day, so she planned on eating and then swinging by the office to pick up some paperwork before going to get Hollis from school. Her cousin, more like a sister really, still didn't have a car, so she usually carted her around. They had some wedding preparations to do anyways before going dress shopping with some of the other girls this weekend. Hollis was her maid-of-honor after all, so they ended up doing a lot of the planning that didn't involve Luka together.

Tagged;; Luka
      Mentioned;; Hollis
      Location;; Leaving BestBuy
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Collins D. Mulligan {Cole - Col - Lin} ❃ 26 {May 23rd} ❃ Neonatal Social Worker ❃ Lucas;; Fiance ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Chleo N. Hopper {Clee - Leo} ❃ 24 {July 7th} ❃ Licensed Funeral Director ❃ Orion;; Boyfriend {7mo} ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#88A8D3]|| Madeline A. Ives-Malcolm {Maddie - Mad - Delly} ❃ 24 {July 16th} ❃ Professional Opera Singer ❃ Duke;; Boyfriend {2.5yrs} ❃ Outfit ||
      [spoili]Schedules Tends to Fluctuate
      Currently Performing La Traviata as Flora Bervoix;; Mon-Fri;; Rehearsals - 9AM-5PM
      No Shows Currently
      [/spoili][/bg][bg=#E14D61]
      The cold stage floor pressed into the balls of Maddie's feet as she sang. She always rehearsed barefoot, something her fellow singers found a bit odd, but she embraced. She wanted to feel the vibrations through the ground, let the music flow through her. If she thought about why she did it, it might derive from the fact that Mama was deaf. She could never share her love of music with Mama in the traditional sense, but they would go to concerts together anyways and do this, watch barefoot and feel the music beyond the sound.

She finished her refrain and her director looked up from his notes, "Good. Your A was a little sharp though and bars seven to ten were a bit breathless."

She nodded, glancing down at the sheet music in her hands. "Okay," she used her pen to mark down his notes. "Anything else, sir?"

He smiled at her, "No, not right now. Take ten, Madeline."

She bobbed her head and disappeared behind the curtain. It was a different world back here, busier and faster paced than the quiet solidarity of the stage during rehearsal. She slipped her shoes back on and made her way towards the breakroom as she sipped some water. Her phone displayed a message from Duke and a small smile slipped onto her lips. Sounds perfect, love. Oh, and I got the additional tickets for the premiere if think of anyone that might want to go.
      Tagged;; Duke
      Mentioned;;
      Location;; Nightingale Theater
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Laurel S. Aksel {Laurie - Lars} ❃ 24 {April 16th} ❃ Bartender/Waitress ❃ Alexandro;; Boyfriend {1.5yrs} ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Prairie K. Joseph {Prayer} ❃ 19 {April 2nd} ❃ 4th Year University Student {Studying Applied Mathematics and Analytics} ❃ Jordan;; Girlfriend {3wks} ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Harriet M. Carver {Harry} ❃ 22 {December 9th} ❃ Seamstress & Fashion Designer ❃ Nicholas;; Crush ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Zella P. Gonzalez {Zel - Lala - Ella - Zee} ❃ 25 {March 14th} ❃ Bicycle Mechanic & Owner Off the Chain ❃ Raelynn;; Girlfriend {3wks} ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#868583]|| Zaiden P. Tanaka {Zay - Zaid - Denny - Zip} ❃ 27 {February 15th} ❃ Music Therapist ❃ Lucas D;; Boyfriend {1.5yr} ❃ Outfit ||
      [spoili]Mon, Wed, Fri;; 9AM-5PM
      Tues & Thurs;; 8AM-12PM
      Sat;; By Appointment Only
      Sun;; Free
      [/spoili]
      [/bg][bg=#895D20]
      After feeding Ilya, Zaiden always sat down to sketch or paint or play the guitar when he got home. It was calming. Therapuetic. As a therapist himself, he saw the benefit in art and music and beauty and some of the things he heard and witnessed with his patients only made his need to do something that much more pertinent. He leaned in, tracing the line of Lucas's jaw with the thin tip of his paintbrush. He'd been working on this particular portrait for nearly four months on and off.

He wanted it be perfect, which could lead to a lot of frustration when it wasn't "just so". He was so absorbed in his work that he didn't hear the door close and didn't even realize Lucas was there until he spoke. "Boo."

Zaiden jumped, his eyes darting up to Lucas's face. His hand clasped at his chest, "I didn't see you there," he muttered.

"Portrait is coming along nicely. Are we going to hang it above the bed or in the living room?" Lucas asked and Zaiden quirked an eyebrow up at him. Who said they were gonna hang it anywhere? Honestly, Zay was hoping to submit it to a gallery {maybe his first real piece}, but he had yet to tell Lucas that. "I think you're overly obsessed about me."

Zaiden chuckled as his boyfriend kissed him on the cheek. "Are you complaining?"

He watched as Lucas went to take a shower before turning back to the painting in front of him. He exhaled, blowing a stray strand of hair out of his face. After a second, he sighed and stood up. "Wanna order lunch from my parent's place?" he called as he walked over to Lucas, referring to the restaurant his parents owned. He leaned against the doorway and crossed his arms. "Or do you want me to cook? I doubt you've eaten since you got off, if you went straight to the gym. And personally, I'm starving."
      Tagged;; Lucas {@Denali}
      Mentioned;;
      Location;; Home
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Samuel H. Spektor {Sam - Sammy} ❃ 28 {November 4th} ❃ Publicity Agent ❃ Sabine;; Spouse {6mo} ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Isaac N. Carver {Isa - Izzy} ❃ 23 {June 19th} ❃ Stay-at-Home Father, Freelance Video Editor, Blogger & Freelance Children's Book Illustrator ❃ Elliot;; Boyfriend {1.5yr} ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Meredith H. Spektor {Merry - Mer - Red} ❃ 26 {April 5th} ❃ Neurosurgeon ❃ Drake;; Boyfriend {2yrs} ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Warner N. Pollok {War - Warn} ❃ 35 {November 19th} ❃ Co-Owner of a Local Construction Company ❃ Harmony;; Spouse {13yrs} ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Arthur F. McKeown {Artie - Art} ❃ 27 {March 15th} ❃ Best-Selling Author ❃ Dakota;; Girlfriend {5.5yrs} ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Barnabas A. Carre {Barn - Barney - Barnaby} ❃ 26 {April 27th} ❃ Hoticulturist ❃ Giselle;; Girlfriend {1yr} ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Quartz Chi-Won Okamoto {Chi-Won - Half-Pint} ❃ 22 {July 17th} ❃ University Student {Studying Criminology} ❃ Harlow;; Boyfriend {6mo} ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Nene J. Zhang {Nee - Little Goose - Jie} ❃ 26 {April 3rd} ❃ 2nd Grade Teacher ❃ Noah;; Boyfriend {3yrs} ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]
    • [bg=#]|| Dominique M. Douglas {Dom - Domi} ❃ 27 {May 10th} ❃ Mental Health Technician ❃ Roman;; Spouse {2yrs} ❃ Outfit ||
      [/bg][bg=#]
      --
      Tagged;;
      Mentioned;;
      Location;;
      [/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Denali
Tracy
26 (March 9th) ~ Receptionist (Niagara Falls Fitness Club) ~ Work Schedule: 10AM-4PM (Mon-Thurs), Off on Fri-Sun
1800 Woodrow Ave, Room 4B ~ Car: 2015 Subaru Forester ~ SO: Christopher Louis (Boyfriend)
Outfit: Tank Top, Yoga Pants, Shoes
34 Weeks Pregnant; Social Anxiety & Prenatal Depression
Expecting a Baby Girl; Yoshimi Kim (Due May 1st)

WIP

Bryan
28 (September 12th) ~ Personal Trainer (Niagara Falls Fitness Club) ~ Work Schedule: 12PM-8PM (Wed & Thurs), By Appointment (Fri-Sun)
4 South St, Room C002 ~ Car: 2008 Subaru WRX ~ Single
Outfit:

WIP

Harmony
32 (September 22nd) ~ Stay-At Home Mom
1914 Sandville Ct ~ Car: 2013 Honda Pilot ~ SO: Warner Pollok (Husband)
Outfit: Dress, Slippers
36 Weeks Pregnant; Post Traumatic Stress Disorder & Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Loving Mother of Four (Soon to be Five): Tyler (12), Michael (9), Brendan (7), Lillian (5)
Expecting a Baby Girl; Gemma Pollok (Due April 17th)

Although the pregnancy was unplanned, Harmony was thrilled to be expecting her fifth child with her husband of thirteen years. A few weeks ago, both loving parents had announced that they were expecting a baby girl. They already had three sons, Tyler, Michael and Brendan, so their daughter, Lillian was happy that she was going to be a big sister, having been the only girl for the past five years. Right now, her kids were at school and Lillian had just started Kindergarten, being in the PM Class as Harmony needed sleep and rest as the pregnancy was taking its toll on her despite the fact that she knew what to do as this was her fifth time. ~WIP~

Amaterasu
26 (June 28th) ~ Baker (Miss Bakewell's Dime A Dozen) ~ Work Schedule: 9:30AM-3PM (Wed-Sun), Mon-Tues Off
1901 Sandville Ct, Suite 102 ~ SO: Areum Song (Wife)
36 Weeks Pregnant; Shell Fish Allergy
Outfit: Blouse, Pants, Shoes; Apron
Expecting a Baby Girl: Name Undecided (Due April 17th)

WIP

Takashi
26 (March 15th) ~ Fry Cook (Big Smoke Burger) ~ Work Schedule: 10AM-6:30PM (Monday-Friday), Sat-Sun Off
1800 Woodrow Ave, Room 5c ~ Car: 2008 Nissan 350Z ~ SO: Tailin Hae (Girlfriend)
Outfit:

WIP

Penelope
20 (May 21st) ~ Theater Crew Member (The County Mall) ~ Work Schedule: 12PM-9:30PM (Thurs-Sun), 5:30-11 (Tues), Mon & Wed Off
14 South St, Room E004 ~ SO: Solomon Waldor
Dog Allergy
Outfit:

WIP

Last edited:
  • Mentions: Dallas @~Happily.Ever.After~ Katie and Valarie @~Dark Disney~ Brian @Minamoto Lightning
    Interactions: Luka Coffman @~Dark Disney~
    Outfit

It's been 4 years since he's been home in Ontario. During that time he had already missed his sister's wedding, but Skyped her during the reception and also didn't know that she was pregnant. Karver loved what he did but hated it when it came to moments like this. His commanding officer Luka, his girlfriend's brother had sent him on a mission of his own to see how well he could handle leadership amongst other stuff. Nearing the end of his mission, he had received news that he was going home.

Three weeks before his return date later he Skyped with Luka. "Hey Man! Mission went well and will be home soon. Can you help me pull off something? I want to surprise Katie, Val, Jo, Brian, and Dallas. I haven't told anyone else about my return besides you. Are you able to pick me up at the airport and we can go straight to dinner or grab drinks? I also heard that Katie is pregnant, I'll see if I can pick up a gift for her while I'm over here. Plus I could use your help in proposing to Val, I really think she deserves this. Can't wait for a normal life." He said as he laid back in his chair placing his arms behind his neck as he continued to explain how the mission went and other stuff in general. He was ready to go home and be home. He wanted to be with family and have a normal life for at least some time until he has to leave again whenever that may be.

With the mission a success, he and his team spent most of their days packing everything up. Keeping to his promise, he went to the market and found a baby sling made out of native fabric just a couple days before his flight. Stepping into the baggage claim he saw Luka waiting for him, he gave him a big hug and allowed him to help carry his luggage. "Who all is coming?" He asked as he got into the car curious to know who is going to be there.
  • Interactions: Brian @Minamoto Lightning
    Outfit

Josephine was wrapping up her shift at work when she received a text from Brian about meeting Luka at Flander's. The Groundhog was one of the places that she and her siblings would go. But why Flander's? Why now? She thought to herself as she replied back to him. "Sure we can go. Just seems odd that we're going to Flander's for lunch without a really good reason. Tonight it can be just us. I'll come home to change and we can go." Sending the message and quickly finished what she was doing. When she walked in the door of her home, she was met with a happy Mila wagging her tail and begging for attention. "Alright, girl calm down." She said as she picked her up. She walked up behind Brian and kissed his cheek. "His prettiness, how are you?" She queried softly and placed a kiss on his forehead. Placing Mila down she came around and sat on his lap cuddling him for a bit before she went to take a shower.

As she got off his lap, she kissed him again and made her way to take a shower. It didn't take her long to get ready, Jo pulled her hair into a messy loose French braid and wore jeans, boots, tank top and a leather jacket. "Ready to go?" She asked placing her phone and wallet in a little side purse that she had strapped over her shoulder. "Are we taking your car or mine?" She asked dangling each of their keys.

Letting him decide, she followed him out of the house and climbed into the passenger seat and put her seat belt on. "Do you have any clue as to why we're going out now?" Josephine asked as she took hold of his hand resting her head on his shoulder. Josephine had previous relationships, but none were like this and she was head over heels for him. For a moment there was silence, then Jo started to have a grin on her face. "Maybe he's being sent off for a yeti mission?" Giggling a bit the idea of how ridiculous her suggestion was. "Or it could be a baby shower for even though she can't drink." At this point so many possibilities were going through her head. She let out a sigh of content as she took his hand and held it gently.
  • Interactions: Tristan @Minamoto Lightning
    Outfit

It was somewhat of a busy day at the coffee shop. Bridgett was serving a customer when Tristan walked in. She waved at him since she couldn't really talk to him at the moment. After she was serving her customers she walked over to him and gave him a hug from behind trying her best not to disturb him while he was warking on a DVD playrer. "The usual for lunch babe? Or something else?" She asked as she sat down beside him for a bit. "Let me get one of the employees to take over and I'll join you for lunch." She stood up and placed their order in. While their meal was being prepped she continued to serve and waitress. Once their meal was ready she walked over with two plates and sat down next to him. "How's your day going?" She asked happy to be off her feet and actually sit down for a bit. "What should we don tonight? Come to my place and watch a movie or go to yours? I know your roommate can be a little iffy with me at times due to their crazy work schedule. I can't wait for us to get our own place together." Bridgett stated at the thought of how easier it might be to live together. She liked her roommates but there were times where she didn't want to be interrupted. "That reminds me, Ashley is having her baby shower this weekend and I would you like for you to be there. I know its not your favorite thing, but Sebastian will be there.
  • Interactions: Ashley @Minamoto Lightning
    Outfit

Sebastian was on the couch reading a book on his day off. He had been working alot recently and doing his best to support Ashley. Even though he's not married, having a new baby in his life was a huge step. Taking this day to take it easy he focused on spending as much as he could with Ashley. While he was reading, he heard screams and crying coming from their room. Putting his book down, he came into the room and sat down by Ashley, pulling her close to him as she rubbed his back. "Another bad dream?" He asked as he rubbed her back consoling her. "Do you need anything? Water? Tea? Food?" Being a bi sexual male and having multiple failed relationships, Ashley was the best thing for him and he loved the fact that she didn't judge him for being bisexual. He was new at being a father and he was both nervous and excited. "Try to lay down and get some more rest. I'll stay with you." He said helping her get comfortable and if she wanted to cuddle he would let her.

He had been working 5-6 days a week recently since more dogs are being recruited to join the force and also he started a new job training guide dogs. He would love to have a dog of his own but in his current situation in his life isn't the best idea. Maybe after everything settles down, he'll get one one. As they cuddled, Seb placed gentle kisses on her baby bump and whispered gentle things. He looked up at her with a smile on her rested and rested his head on her shoulder.@Minamoto Lightning
  • Interactions: Zaiden @Felilla
    Outfit

Lucas was just getting home from the gym. He had somewhat of a stressful stay at work. As he walked in the door Ilya came up to him mewing as he rubbed against his leg. He bent down and gave her attention for a bit before he placed his keys and wallet on the table by the door. As he stepped further into his abode, he heard music playing, going to investigate he leaned against the door frame with his arms folded and he watched Zaiden. "Boo." Doing his best to startle his lover. "Portrait is coming along nicely. Are we going to hang it above the bed or in the living room?" He asked admiring the masterpiece. He loved the fact that his boyfriend was talented in this way and that he was sometimes his muse. "I think you're overly obsessed about me." He whispered softly, kissing his cheek and stepped back. "I'll be in the shower, had a long day at work and had to go to the gym to blow off steam. I could really use some affection." He added before he left the room. Taking a quick shower, he threw on a pair of sweat pants, grabbed his journal and started to write as he waited for Zaiden.

Last edited:
Ashley
22 (September 9th) ~ Jewelry Store Clerk (Part-Time) ~ Work Schedule: 1PM-6PM (Thurs-Sat), 11AM-3PM (Sun), Mon-Wed Off
Miner Apts. 221 Elmer St. Room 52. | Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue | SO: Sebastian Taylor (Fiance)
32 Weeks Pregnant; Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Prenatal Depression
Outfit: Dress, Socks
Expecting a Baby Girl: Name Undecided (Due May 15th)

On her day off, Ashley had decided to sleep in as her pregnancy was taking its toll on her. With no parental support, she found the pregnancy a little difficult to endure. If it were not for Sebastian, she didn't want to think about it. The idea of enduring pregnancy by herself scared her to death almost. Due to the fact her parents had eloped before they passed away, Ashley never got to meet any of her extended family on either side of the family. However, she has put herself on Social Media in hopes that she would one day be able to connect with them. However, she couldn't really focus on that right now as she was about to tie the knot and have her first child at the same time.

Early into the Afternoon, Ashley woke up screaming. As she started crying, her fiance came into the room and started holding her close, comforting her. She couldn't have asked for a more loving and patient lover. She loved Sebastian very much and would not give him up for anything or anyone. When asked if she had another bad dream, she nodded as tears rolled down her cheeks. When asked if she needed anything, Ashley shook her head before wiping her eyes with her arm. Aside from the bad dream, she was also dealing with depression and anxiety, which was miraculous for the baby. As he helped her get comfortable, she slowly stopped crying. Brushing her hair behind her ears, she took a deep breath as he started cuddling with her. What put a smile on her face was when he leaned over and placed kisses on her belly. "Careful, you'll smother her." As he rested his head on her shoulder, she turned to kiss him on the cheek. "I'm feeling a lot of cramps, sweetheart...Can you be a darling and give me a massage? Starting with my back?" She asked, sighing in pain. "Then afterwards, maybe rub my belly and...bond with your little princess?" She then started cradling her belly as it was starting to hurt.
@Denali

Brian
26 (September 29th) ~ Night Club Bouncer ~ Work Schedule: 6PM-2AM (Wed-Sun), Mon-Tues Off
Wayward Co-ops, 1904 Sandville Ct. Unit: 1904C | Car: 2015 Mercedes SLS | SO: Josephine Dawson (Girlfriend)
Outfit: Ensemble, Shoes

Earlier in the day, Brian had sent a text to his girlfriend concerning tonight's occassion, which he had luckily gotten the day off for. Not to mention he had fallen asleep last night on the couch, as he often worked night shifts. This time around, he had fallen asleep playing videogames. He got up around noon to go freshen up and decided to play more videogames while waiting for her to come home. Of course, he only smiled when she greeted him with a kiss, followed by sitting on his lap, forcing him to pause his game. "Oh I'm doing lovely, sweetheart. Welcome home." He smiled.

Finally, after a couple of minutes, he let her go get ready since they had an outing tonight. It didn't take long for her to come back with his keys. "We'll take my car. Arrive in style."

Afterwards, they would take the liberty of leaving the house, with Brian shutting off his gaming console and then slipping his shoes on before following her outside to his car. When asked if he knew why they were going out tonight, he shook his head. "I don't really know, darling. But...I'd like to get out of my shell." He said as he started the car. "Its still very early, wanna go do something while we wait?"

He then pulled out from the driveway and onto the road they went.

Tasha
26 (March 29th) ~ Bar Hostess ~ Work Schedule: 4PM-2AM (Sun-Thurs), Fri-Sat Off
1800 Woodrow Ave, Kitteridge Condos, Room 2E | Car: 1970 Dodge Charger R/T | SO: N/A
Outfit:

WIP

Tristan
25 | Electronics Technician | Work Schedule: 1PM-8PM (Wed-Fri), 11AM-4PM (Sat-Mon), Tues Off
1904 Sandville Ct Unit 1904E | Car: 2012 Dodge Charger SXT | SO: Bridgett Taylor (Girlfriend)
Outfit: Shirt, Jeans, Shoes

On his day off, he was just spending time at his girlfriend's Coffee Shop. Upon arrival, he saw her serving a customer, to which he just smiled and waved at her, per usual a broken DVD Player in his hand. Quietly, he just walked behind the counter and into the back at the desk where he usually worked on Electronics. Since the Coffee Shop was hers, he did have his own little work area, so there were parts neatly organized on one end of the desk and a cup full of screws in another. Since it was a Coffee Shop and not a Repair Shop, he had to be mindful. When asked if he wanted what he usually had for lunch, he nodded. "Yeah, I'll take the usual for lunch today, thanks!" He called back out and began opening the broken DVD Player that he had found in the dumpster that day.

"My day is fine so far. Found this DVD Player on the way here. Might make some good money off of it when I sell it on eBay." He smiled as he opened it while disassembling its insides to see what was wrong with it, wondering why the previous owner had thrown it out. As Bridgett had sat down, Tristan still had his eyes on the disassembled DVD Player. "Let's head over to your place. I actually like your roommates." He replied. Sure, his roommate was a bit much, but Tristan never had any issues. When Bridgett brought up Ashley's baby shower, Tristan frowned slightly, but perked up a bit when she said that Sebastian was going to be there. "Well, someone has to save him while you and the other girls spend time with her. From adoring all those baby clothes, playing twenty questions with the new mom and god knows what else you'll do to torture that poor man." He chuckled. "But alright, I'll go. So did you find on whether or not Ashley is going to be having a Prince or Princess?"
@Denali

Last edited:
  • Karver was excited and nervous about the surprise reunion and also with the fact that he was to propose to his girlfriend. Once the bags were in the car. He hugged Sami and congratulated her before he pulled out the ring from his backpack. "Think she'll like it?" He asked them both as he handed the box to admire the ring before climbing in. Traffic was a bit nutty but not to bad. The hustle and bustle of the small city was like a welcome home that he highly needed.

Sitting in the back seat, he rested his head back as he watched the scenery of familiar sights went by. It wasn't long before they arrived to Flanders. "I'll be at the bar waiting for your signal." He said letting the two of them walk in first allowing them to distract the others. He could them asking Luka about him he chuckled and smiled to himself. Karver knew this was a mean thing to do in a sense but he also found it amusing for it was a happy time.

Hearing the cue Karver walked over to the table and cleared his throat. "Did someone order for a Karver Dawson?" He asked setting his bag down with on arm. He had a huge smile on his face as he waited for Val's reaction in particular while he held a beer in his hand. He placed his beer down right before Val threw her arms around him hoping to prevent a spill. "There's no fun in ruining an unsuspected surprise now is there, Val?" He hugged her tightly lifting her off her feet and then setting her back down on her own. He hugged the others and greeted them before he focused his attention back on Val and Luka.

He nodded giving her brother a sly smirk. "Remember the first time I brought you here when I first got deployed and you told me to come home with something special. Well I kept that promise." Karver said holding her hand as pulled out a small velvet ring box. Within that moment everyone in the bar stopped and watched the couple. Some had their phones out taking photos and videos. "Valarie Coffman, my loyal girlfriend of four years and the love of my life. You never gave up on me while I was away and I never gave up on you. Will you marry me?" Karver asked as he looked at her with loving eyes as he opened it waiting for a response.

"Oh and Katie I have something for you too." He stared as he sat down at the table next to Val and began to unzip his backpack. From his backpack, Karver pulled out the baby sling that he had picked up a couple days before he returned. Zipping up his bag he sat down and placed an arm around Val letting her relish in the emotions of what had happened. "Home for a good while now that I share almost the same rank as Luka." He said and placed a kiss on Val's cheek and took a few sips of his drink. "A lot of surprises today. I do have gifts for all of you. Don't worry I didn't leave you guys out." Noticing the look on his younger sister's face as he drank some of his beer.

Interactions: Luka, Katie, and Val @~Dark Disney~ Dallas @~Happily.Ever.After~
  • Interactions: Brian @Minamoto Lightning

"Glad to be home. I missed you. Did you get enough sleep I hope? I tried to wake you up last night to come to into the bed but you wouldn't budge." She said nuzzling her head against him for a bit for a bit longer before she had to get ready. "Babe, are you hungry?" She asked probably knowing he hadn't eaten for the day.

"That's right the other's hadn't seen your new baby yet." She said jumping up and down. She helped picked out his car since the last one he had went completely dead on him and the repairs were more than they could afford. Plus when she selected it, she was sitting on the hood at the dealers.

"Well I'm thinking we can spend the night together just us. Perhaps go to the new bar that just opened up. I don't think you want to go to our usual spot in case they need us to work. Seeing that the others want to meet up for lunch instead. I'm sure you've been dealing with a lot of drunkards lately and would rather not deal with such." She said as he held his hand while he drove. "We haven't a night to ourselves in almost a month." Checking her phone to see if the new bar was open a pout came across her face. "Well they're closed tonight. I guess I normal workplace it is. I'll give you one of my lap dances." She said teasingly.
  • Interactions: Tristan @Minamoto Lightning

Bridgett loved spending with him when he had a day off. She was able to relax and step away for a few moments. "Alright one turkey panini with avocado coming up." She said and started to make his lunch the way he liked it "Always looking to make a buck." She said when she came into the office with two plates setting them down for each of them. "Alright we'll head over there after work. Are you going to the spend the afternoon here working?" She asked curiously after swallowing a bite of her food. "I told Sarah and Michael that I would be leaving here at around 4:30. Baby shower is at 5 so we're good. I figured we would leave here and go straight there."

She couldn't help but to shake her head at his comment. "Yes and the other males weren't interested in coming even though he was going to be there. Plus you two get along well." Laughing a bit at the thought of her brother being traumatized by all the women. "I asked Sebastian and he wouldn't tell me. Guess they'll do the gender reveal at the shower. Believe it or not Ashley doesn't have a lot of family support in this so I promised Sebastian I would try to help out as much as I can. He's basically losing sleep. Poor guy."
  • Interactions: Ashley @Minamoto Lightning

"I'm smothering you as well." Sebastian said with a smile. Readjusting himself he helped make her comfortable for the massage. "Anything for you. Tell me if its too much." Applying the right amount of pressure he started with her shoulders working his way down to her lower back. Sebastian massaged her for about fifteen minutes before laying down next to her. Once comfortable, he rubbed her belly and bonded with the child for a little bit. Sebastian didn't like it when she was in pain.

The next morning he felt exhausted since he spent most of the night helping her try to sleep. His alarm went off and he didn't want to wake up. This was his first child and he was already starting to feel the effects of no sleep. No matter what he was grateful to be in her life, he couldn't bear the though of her going through this alone. He had hoped that someone in her extended family would reach out at least to ease some of the weight off her shoulders.
  • Lucas smiled and chuckled seeing his boyfriend's reaction stepping closer to him. "You were so deep into painting, you didn't hear me walk in. I'm sorry didn't mean to scare you." Wrapping his arms around him for a hug. Hugs were one of his favorite things and today he really needed it.

"Not one bit. You just make really happy is all." He said before leaving the room. As soon as he stepped out of the shower he, heard Zaiden call out to him as he walked into the room. He was drying his hair with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Let's eat here. I'm starving to. And no I didn't eat hardly anything today. All I had was a bagel and some fruit at work. Shall I toss a movie on?" Getting into something comfortable and stepped out of the room, following Zaiden into the kitchen.

"Do you want some help?" He asked pouring himself a glass of water. "I wish you could have been to see what work was like today. I was almost ready to strangle the photographer and some of his other people." Lucas stated as he sat down trying his best to calm down. "Oh the best part some of them asked if you were single. Some of course some tried to flirt with me as always. I may be popular in the workspace but geez hands off the merchandise." Referring himself. He wrapped his arms around the other male as he made their lunch.

Interactions: Zaiden @Felilla

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.