Love Confessions

KIxS89l.png
Yh3JILe.gif

Characters property of the RP: All That Remains.

Elliot- Property of Doomycakez
Vincent- Property of @Aka~Kitsune

So this was how it was, eh? Everyday it was the same thing between the two. Elliot would say something, Vincent would scold him and throw a book at him. Hell, Elliot figured it was the same book everytime...something along the lines of The HeartBreaking Work of Staggering Genius by some author Elliot never paid enough attention to get the name of. But the title was the thing that always stuck with him. Was this some kind of way to beat intelligence into his head? He knew he was not the smartest of the group. Hell, he only got to page 7 on the book before he had been lost and was forced to give up. Was it heartbreaking to be intelligent? Elliot completely disagreed with that...No, it was heartbreaking to be stupid...it was heartbreaking to be in love....it was heartbreaking to be...Elliot.

He was in the living room, his hands slid in his pockets, balled into fists as he tried to remain composure. His eyes stared silently at the floor, his entire body screaming discomfort and tension, but the person before him only continued. Vincent...ahh Vincent was having another one of his rants today, about what Elliot was not entirely sure, but he knew that in Vincent's eyes he had done wrong. Why could Elliot not be better? Why did he always have to anger the man he cared so much about, but could never tell. He knew he would be rejected on the spot if he ever came forward and spout those 3...deadly...words. He knew he would be stupid for ever telling Vincent how he truly felt, for he did not even know if Vincent liked guys...Hell he had no idea that HE had liked them either. He felt ashamed, scared, so different and was almost disgusted with himself that he had perverted the sanctity of the relationship they shared...what had been the cause of his own infatuation?

Elliot did not know WHEN he had exactly started to have these feeling for Vincent...they had been suppressed for so long that Elliot had forgotten that they were even there...until today. Today, the sun had hit Vincent just right, allowing Elliot a fleeting glance of what was just out of reach to him. Those dazzling purple eyes, that beautiful silky brown locks, that small beauty mark just below his rosy lips. Elliot saw it all...and had fallen once more. It was almost sickening to him, holding all of this inside, breaking his own heart just so that he would not destroy the friendship they had....wait....

{What is a friendship, if it lacks honesty?} The voice once again nagged in his ear. Was this really a friendship? Or was this some perverted way for Elliot to get close to Vincent, without breaking past the mental boundaries that had been set....

{Are there boundaries...or am I just fooling myself?...} Was this all just some sick ploy? Was Elliot into torturing himself? Did he get a high off of looking at the one thing he wanted most, but not being able to grasp it.

{...no more...}

Elliot could not take it anymore. He rose up slightly and raised his eyes until his half-lidded gaze stared directly at Vincent. His body was nervous, hands shaking, but his face was completely serious. He was not going to turn away from this...not now. Vincent was not looking at him, so it made this easier as he leaned in, gently placing his hand on Vincent's cheek. {His skin....} It was so soft and warm...smooth to the touch just as Elliot had imagined. He felt Vincent turning towards him, felt him start to speak, but Elliot moved first and gently...kissed...him...

{...}

It was only the side of his lips, but the electric pulse that if sent through Elliot was almost intoxicating. He did not hold the kiss then, instead, he leaned away, just out of reach and watched Vincent's reaction. Vincent was completely silent, those beautiful purple eyes wide with shock...his face scarlet with a blush. Elliot had done it...but he wanted more....so much more...He was almost drunk on Vincent now. He leaned closer and took in his scent...it was...surprisingly sweet. He moved his hand to behind Vincent's head, taking in the texture of his hair...{so soft...}

{Am I...a monster?} He couldn't control himself anymore. He rested his free hand on the small of Vincent's back, pulling the shocked man to him and pressing his lips firmly against those soft..pillowy pink mounds. The sensation was unlike anything Elliot had ever felt before...sent chills through his spine. His own body instantly reacted as he fell into the kiss, tangling his fingers into those soft chocolate locks, holding the struggling Vincent tightly against him. He was struggling...Elliot was forcing himself on him and yet...he did not care. Oh God...He did not care. He wanted to ravenge Vincent...Claim every part of his mouth for his own...Make Vincent his and his alone. What had he become? Some sort of Perverted freak? Vincent did not want this...or did he?...

Elliot continued, unable to halt this animistic urge that had built up and was no overflowing inside of him. Vincent's lips made him moan...His scent drove him wild...his taste...like pure intoxication...He did not want to stop...In fact he wanted to go deeper...He wanted to build up further and further...Until he felt Vincent weaken in his arms...

{He caved...} That single thought ran through Elliot's mind as he slid his eyes open to check. But the look he saw nearly killed him...There were tears in his eyes...Yes...tears...His face was so read from shock and embarrassment and Elliot had cause that....but what was worse was that there was fear...fear of the unknown...fear of the change that Elliot had just forced. And it also hit Elliot...he was Vincent's first kiss.

{I am a monster...} Elliot pulled away, a small trail of saliva seeming to follow as he slowly slid his tongue back between his lips, pressing them into a thin line. Vincent's mouth hung partially open as he gasped for air....Their heart rates both matched, the blushes on their faces the same...and Elliot believed that they both regretted it.

Elliot let Vincent go...unsure what else to do other than back away and slid his hands back into his pockets....The silence was only deafening, but he could not bring himself to stare into the critical gaze of Vincent...Terrified of what would be there waiting for him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
KIxS89l.png
Yh3JILe.gif

Vincent - Me
Elliot - @DoomyCakez

After spending some time with Tsuki, Vincent had stood up with a barely muttered apology as his amethyst eyes watered slightly. It hurt. The dull pain, the blurring eyes despite his glasses and the heavy thump within his chest. He hated the guilt that burned and clawed at his chest, causing him to deepen his intake of air each time. With a swift and disappointing exit, the Saturn alien was rushing down the empty halls, his steps echoing one by one behind him, repeatedly tapping upon the ground as it haunted the silence. "Damn it...Idiot!" He hissed, reaching up to drag the glasses from his face as his lips curled to a scowl, fingers tightening their grip till the eye wear as clasped closed within his grip. He would find that ignorant and definitely annoying idiot and make sure this mess was sorted.

Vincent hated the gap this all made between them.

The brown haired alien had checked multiple rooms because he took a short pause, his eyes cast out to the window where a deep sigh parted from his lips, the damn feeling of Elliot still remaining, only infuriating him further. Yet, it was not the mood where he wanted to bash the idiotic red head. No, he just was infuriated at himself. Vincent's mind began to cast doubt as time passed, his lips turning down as he went to turn away, only pausing at the sight of a familiar red hair. His sigh came in the form of relief as he quickly spun around, his mind twisting and turning as he found himself bursting through the door, uncaring of its state.

Strangely quiet as his steps slowed, finding it amusing how the eldest held no knowledge of his presence, eyes cast upon the pacing male with a fond grin. He definitely loved the idiot. With no sound or sign of his presence he used his distraction to slip closer to him, pausing for a moment before he reached up to press his hand against his cheek, turning the familiar gaze to his own. "Idiot." He breathed out softly, shaking his head before pulling himself up to press his lips against Elliot's own. Once again he was falling prey to those lips, his guilt vanishing for a brief moment as he parted, staring up at the taller male with a soft glare. It was a brief kiss but he had to put that aside for a moment, he had to make Elliot understand. "Who said you could run away Elliot..." The whisper passed his lips as he cast his gaze to the floor.

"I'm sorry..."

Cheeks were painted with a rosy blush, purple orbs hiding behind thick lashes as teeth pressed against his bottom lip with a slight quiver. "I am so sorry Elliot..." Even now he felt like he should not be standing there, specially upon leaving his closest friend in such a state. Elliot wasn't just that any more though. His fingers threaded through brown locks, sweeping them from his face to reveal the blush he would normally try to desperately hide. "I was shocked, I promise!" He stated, tone firm but quiet. "I didn't think you would ...k-kiss me..." a slight pause as he looked up at the gaze that enthralled him, even before all of this. "I didn't want to hurt you Ell...I just couldn't understand...I thought it was a joke..." Closing those love filled orbs, hiding the pain from his next words. "I only reacted that way since I thought you were messing with me...with my feelings for you" By now he had made his point, his tone softening to a hush coo as he refused to even look at him. Did Elliot hate him? He didn't even want to think of that!​

The foremost scientists 18 months earlier had determined that this was the last day of the Earth. They ran scenario after scenario hoping to find a way to either stave off elimination, or to escape, but there was nothing anyone could do. Some called it Judgment Day, some called it the Earth rebelling against humanity for its abuses, and others thought it was one big hoax.

To a group of friends from college they saw it as their chance to say goodbye to one another. They were simply known as “the crew”. They were from various backgrounds and points of view, and under other circumstances they wouldn’t have ever gotten to know one another. Until a blizzard during their freshman year in college stranded them in the gym for three days, and they had to work together to survive. During those three days they grew as close to each other as their own family members. From that moment on they were connected forever and there for each other under all circumstances.

When this day was revealed the crew decided they would reunite and spend their last day together. It had been about 4 years since they all saw one another. Sure they Skyped, Facebooked, and Twittered but actually been in the same room was a different story. They had all said goodbye to their families and met at the gym on campus at 12:01 am on the dot to see one another one more time. They reminisced, caught up on each other’s lives, and just enjoyed being with one another. Everyone had decided to go visit favorite spots or do other things around town with the promise that they would be back by 11:55, so when the end came they would face it together.

There were two member of the crew who everyone had always hoped they would get together, and they were Nick & Katy. Nick was into sci-fi, comic books, and sports. Katy loved listening to jazz, painting, and poetry. They were as different as night and day on their points of view on a lot of issues, but everyone could see that they had something there. Nick was a DJ at a classic rock station while Katy was a stage manager for a
theater group.

Nick and Katy walked around the downtown area as night had fallen and they were down to their last three hours on Earth. There had been some rioting, looting, even some shootings, but the area was peaceful now. The burning cars and smashed up store fronts for some reason gave off a very peaceful vibe. As if people had realized that the material possessions and hatred didn’t matter anymore.

Nick looked around and said, “Well two slices from Angelo’s and two beers makes for an interesting last meal.”

Katy replied, “Hey you always said for your last meal you wanted Angelo’s, so you got your wish.”

Nick asked, “Is there anything you always wanted, but didn’t get to do?”

Katy looked around for a moment and replied, “Nah not really. I gotta admit I got to do a lot in my lifetime. Got to work in a field I love, visited some great places, met an awesome group of people who know me better than anyone else in my family. Even if I did have any real regrets there’s nothing I can do about it now, so I choose to look at the good things in my life. You?”

Nick stopped and just stared at the ground for a moment. Katy got into his field of vision and said, “Hello? Not a lot of shopping days left here. What’s on your mind?”

Nick looked up and took a deep breath and said, “There’s only one regret I have Katy.” He shook his head and said, “I had a few relationships here and there, but there was one that stands out above all the others. One that makes me hear a song on the radio and say, ‘I get it. Yeah that’s what I’m talking about.’ I never said anything to them and now…” Nick stopped shaking his head and said, “It’s too little too late.”

Katy replied, “So call them, or at least text them. Let them know. It’s not like you can do something about it tomorrow. Nick they have a right to know. Just send them a quick text so you leave here with no regrets.”

Nick looked at Katy said, “You’re right.” With that Nick took out his I-Phone and texted a message. He hit send and said, “Okay that’s that. Let’s move on I think Mr. Meyers’ coffee shop is open see if he can whip one last Chai-Latte for us.”

Nick and Katy started to walk just as Katy’s phone buzzed. She stopped and opened up her phone and saw a text from Nick’s number. She looked at Nick for a moment and then opened up her message center. She read the text that stated, “I love you Katherine Heather Gallado. More than anyone I’ve ever known in my lifetime.”

Katy looked up at Nick and asked, “Why didn’t you say this to me sooner?”

Nick replied, “Simple. I was a coward. I was afraid that if we took things to the next level we would end up like Billy and Carrol. The back and forth, the strain on the group when things went bad, not knowing at times if they needed time alone or with us. Not to mention I was afraid that you didn’t feel the same. I’m sorry that I’ve put you in such an awkward position especially given how much time we have left. I…”

Without hesitation Katy walked over to Nick and kissed him. She grabbed him by his leather jacket and pulled him close to her. Nick had dreamed about this moment since he got to know Katy in the gym, and this was a moment where reality blew the dreams out of the water.

Katy said, “Nicholas Randall Dawson I love you too. I lied to you. I do have one regret. You Nick you’re my one regret. I should’ve told you too, but…” She nodded and said, “A lot of the same reasons you laid out.”
The two just stared at one another for a moment and Katy asked, “So now what?”

Nick looked over Katy’s shoulder and said, “Come on.” He took her hand and crossed the street to Towne’s Fine Jewelry. Nick said, “If nothing else we’re going out with absolutely no regrets.”

Katy asked somewhat shocked, “Nick are you…

Nick got down on one knee and taking her hand said, “Katherine Heather Gallado will you marry me?”

Katy replied, “Nick there isn’t enough time. We don’t have a minister or a license or any of that.”

Nick said, “They dumped a crate of licenses on the steps of City Hall for people like us, and the minister I can take care of. St, Matt’s is round the corner from there and the Priest was my parents next door neighbor he owes me a couple of favors actually. I just need to hear you say yes. Look I know my timing sucks, but since this is our final hours I want them to be the greatest hours of our lives.”

Katy closed her eyes and with a deep breath said, “Yes.” She opened them up with and smiled as Katy said, “Yes Nicholas Randall Dawson I will marry you.”

Nick stood back up and the two kissed once more. They got married within in the hour, and enjoyed a brief honeymoon at the gym before the others arrived. When the final moments approached Nick and Katy held onto each other, but there was no weeping or anger only the feeling of love.