Love Comes in Figurines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pizap.com14361360959011_zpsij0n4ilb.jpg
Coming through the door to their apartment, Evelyn reached for the stereo and started to blare music. She carried a bag of bagels from a shop around the corner. "Riiiilleeeeeeyyyy!" She yelled, knowing her roommate was probably still asleep. Evelyn had slept extremely well last night. Bastet hadn't been her usual pesky self, which allowed Eve to sleep through the whole night.
Setting the bagels on the counter, she heard her cats paws on the hard floor. As she turned, her cat meowed in her general direction, sitting in front of her food bowl. "Aw, is someone hungry?" She teased. She grabbed her cats food and began to pour it into the bowl. As the food starting clinking, she heard much louder footsteps behind her. As she put the cat food back down, she turned to find Windigo standing behind her with his usual goofy look. "I'm sure you want food too.." Evelyn walked to the kitchen and grabbed his food, deciding to feed him, as it looked like Riley hadn't.
While it wasn't unusual for her roommate to still be asleep, as Eve had went to bed early and it was only 8AM, it was odd for her not to call back in some way. Evelyn shrugged, not too concerned, and dived into her bagels. She decided to send Riley a text. It's too early to be dissecting people. Eve knew she would either hear her roommate get up after texting her, or, if she heard no sound, Riley would be at work and would answer when she could. Eve munched her bagel, absentmindedly going through her mail that had accumulated on the counter.
@Vio
(Anyone can interact. o.o)

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
RE4QGGs.jpg

Outfit — Currently Playing: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift
Quiet life not permitted, Fox Everton woke up at the exact time as any other and on a weekend, no doubt. Well, technically this day simply constituted as one of his days off, but to him, actual weekend or not, it sure felt like one. Thunderstorms be damned, mornings invigorated him to no end and with his morning jog out of the way, that only ever left room for breakfast on a full stomach. After the shower, which left his hair a short mop of a mess atop his head.

The head of his lone cat poked from beyond the door to his room, a sleepy patter of feet following. "Finally up, Romeo?" he talked, cracking a few eggs on the pan already sizzling with butter. The cat meowed, lazy and drawn out as he climbed onto the island behind Fox. "Don't give me that. It's your fault for staying up with all the ladies around here," he chided, throwing a look over his shoulder to watch as said cat fell right back to sleep, "or, I mean, you can just relocate."

With the eggs and bacon sizzling, Fox slid the phone from his pocket into the stereo designed specifically for the device. He scrolled through the playlists before finding one he liked best. Swift for the mornings made for fantastic days ahead and a bright smile scrawled his features at the tune that popped up first. No one could deny, at the age he currently was, that there would at least be two fuzzy break ups. He had his fair share.

He hummed along, his hips shimmying to the beat while his hands worked the eggs over with whatever seasoning he desired. When the chorus broke out, he spun fully before stopping to point at his cat. His shoulder and back dropped as the notes did and he picked himself back up again to fully belt out, "We are never ever getting back together. You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me." The cat merely opened an eye at the absolute asshole his owner was making of himself. Must be a recurrence because the cat almost immediately rolled over to face away from Fox.

"Hey, asshole. I took singing lessons with my dance lessons. Don't turn away from me—falling for it screaming that I'm right. And you would hide away and find your peace of mind," he moved back into the song at just the right moment, turning on his toes to artfully turn the eggs at the same moment. Fox continued humming, keeping his body moving in time. Once he was certain he wouldn't leave the eggs to burn, he made a show of footwork toward the door to the terrace, spatula still in hand.

"Ooooh, yeah, ooooh," he continued bursting through the doors with little regards to anyone else. He likely should have been quieter, though the next part did allow him that as he looked out into the streets and sniffed the still rain damp air.

"And I used to think that we were forever ever. And I used to say, 'Never say never.'"

Fox closed his eyes, breathing deeply while he swayed. He smiled, though, feeling the song catch up as Taylor talked and after another deep breath, he sprang onto the balcony railings to balance on his free hand. Twisting, he nearly missed the cue as he rolled down and slid across the tile of his balcony, belting out the sustained note almost as loud as he could, "No!" In an invigorated burst, he spun back to his feat to throw his arms out and pop his legs wide. The chorus sounded again and, in that instant, he let the spatula fly. He didn't quite notice until he swung forward and back in a turn as he shuffled his feet and thrust himself inside whilst the song still blared in the background, his body moving perfectly to the beat as he shimmied.

Stopping mid lunge, he blinked a few times before narrowing his eyes. Fox averted his attention back to his hands, palms spread wide to display absolutely nothing but the lines creasing them.

"Shit."

Without a second thought, he shut the door to his balcony shut, locked it and moved to the now burning meal on his pan. A few more choice curse words flung from his lips as he slid what he could save (and scrap off with a fork) onto a lone plate. That exact moment the phone cued David Bowie and his lazy tone singing the chorus of Space Oddity. Another shit left his mouth as he burned his finger on the pan and moved to answer.

"The hell do you want, Derek?"

"You got the report jackass?"

"What?"

"For... oh my God, you staid up all night watching Lord of the Rings didn't you?"

Fox scoffed. "No, actually, I was gonna do that today until you rudely interrupted my breakfast. What the hell is this about a report?"

"Dreyfuss needed a report of all your data on the bug samples near the lake today. You know, the one with all the chemical plants around it. What the hell have you been doing all month?"

"Not sitting at my desk with a thumb up my ass trying to Iron Man a Warlock on WoW instead of treating my pimple face."

"Fuck you. Where is it, dude?"

"Office, top left drawer," he paused, setting down his things and pouring himself a glass of orange juice he retrieved from the fridge, "And don't you fucking dare look up 'black cock' on my computer or so help me—"

The individual on the other side of the phone chimed in to speak, perfectly harmonized, with Fox, "—I'll let your next wife know you've got a daredevil kink and you'll be staring down the base of the Grand Canyon next time you fuck."

"Wh-what?" Fox blinked, "I... you went on a totally different tangent. I was gonna threaten ca—is that really what goes through your mind on a daily basis?"

"I haven't gotten any sleep. Just e-mail me the data when you get it."

"Alright?" Fox shifted his jaw as he spoke, looking down at the burned eggs and bacon. His eyes snapped up at the curt knock on his door. He tapped the red button on his phone before calling out.

"It's unlocked!"
(@Whoever wants to be his next door neighbor!! ;D)​

pizap.com14361426652161_zpskhvpinzg.jpg

Gwen smiled after taking a breath to calm her heart beat. It was nice to run with someone rather than just her dog. That normally didn't happen since most of her friends are afraid of Mocha or just don't animals. "Yeah we can definitely hang out sometime. If you want you can come with me to go grocery shopping. I was kinda going to go right after this little run." She looked over to where he pointed and to her surprise it was the same building. For some reason she had never saw him before but it wasn't that much of a big deal since Gwen didn't know anyone in her apartment building except for the landlord and the doorman.

"I live in that place too! That's so weird!" She broke out into laughter just thinking about the fact that he probably didn't know her either. "Anyway I gotta take Mocha home so he can take a nap and I can get the groceries. You coming with me or not?" A smirk spread across her face before she turned on her toes and started to slowly walk off with her pet in hopes that he would follow.

She would much rather go with someone than by herself, especially since they lived so close. He did say that he wanted to hang out sometime so no better time than the present. Mocha turned around and looked up to her with his adorably irresistible eyes. "What's wrong?" He barked softly before he put on a happy smile. "I know I know. But we need food and you know how you get when you don't eat." She rolled her eyes but her dog only responded with another soft bark. "You're not the boss of me you know. Just come on you silly dog." With a gentle pat on the head the two walked up to the building.

@Kronas17

pizap.com14361437763061_zpsmysm3u7d.jpg

Located - Military Base, Froensic Lab
Mood - Riley is so tired she is no longer tired

The morning light filtered through the windows into Riley's lab, which is littered with several empty cans of caffeinated and energy drinks. It is going on the fourth day of her struggle to decipher and shift through all the evidence for several different cases. Her hair long lavender locks are frazzled and greasy due to the lack of the usual hygienic practices, but she honestly didn't care. She had a case to solve. The incoherently deep screams of a singer filled the air. Some unknown metal band playing from her speakers drowned out the buzzing noise her phone is making, but since it is in her dress pocket she could feel the phone vibrating against her side. Scratching her nails against her scalp with the look of slight frustration on her doll-like features Riley reached into her pocket and pulled out a glossy iPhone 5. Her dark grey eyes notice the indication of a text message pop up on her screen and she curiously punched in her phone code to look at it.

It's too early to be dissecting people.

Riley's face lit up with a cheeky grin as a small laugh escaped out of her diaphragm. Ah yes, Evelyn always made the best of retorts! Riley expected nothing less from her childhood friend. However, with all funny business aside the text message was a clear reminder that Riley needed to come back down to earth and take care of herself. When was the last time she ate again? Riley set her phone aside for the time being and immediately went back to her research. After about another hour she got more results back from tests she had ran. Normally she would have her boss come overlook her findings personally, but today she packed everything into a vanilla envelope and boxes and shipped it to the proper people via the mail guy. A soft yawn leaves her as she collapses in her office chair and once again picks up her phone. Now would be the tricky part, coming up with a clever response. Riley stared at her phone's screen with a blank expression before tapping away on the keyboard.

It's never to early to be exploring the entrails of the dead my darling Bonnie.

Clever? Maybe not, but it was definitely theatrical which is just as satisfying. Hitting send Riley ran a hand through her disheveled and dirty hair, then pulled away and looked at her hand with a face of disgust. Then hesitantly lifted her arm and put her nose next to her arm pit, and cringed immediately. She decided it would be in her best interest to clock out for today and head back to the apartment. She picked up her phone once again and sent Evelyn a text telling her she was on her way home. Gathering her things Riley scurried out of her building and caught a cab to her apartments. Arriving home after a half hour long car ride she stumbled through the door shouting at the top of her lungs over the blaring music "HONEY I'M HOOOOOME!!" She then smiles happily as Wendigo came barking and panting from around the corner to great her. She dropped her things beside her after closing their apartment door and leaned down to pet her dog all over. She cooed at the beast with "good boys" and "awes" and "missed me ya!?" with a pep in her voice. After greeting her loyal pet she walked past Wendigo and into the kitchen where she saw a bag of bagels on the counter. "Bonnie you shouldn't have!? Oh my god, I'm so hungry." she squealed in delight as she dove into the bag and began to stuff her face with vigor.

With bagel in hand she skipped into the living room where she caught Evelyn button smashing and playing a video game on their plasma screen high definition tv. She plopped on the love seat adjacent of the couch and watched Evelyn play through the level casually while munching on her bagel. Riley's phone vibrated again, an alert this time telling her she had that blind date in two hours. Ah, she had completely forgotten all about it until just now, but she wasn't exactly to excited for it. Dating just never seemed to work out for her. Regardless she got up from the couch after she finished munching on her bagel. "Hey, I'm gross, so I'ma go shower!" She mentions to Evelyn casually as she leaves the room for the shower. She turns on the shower and while she waits for the water to heat she strips her body from her stinky four day old clothing. Riley tests the water with her hands and decides it is warm enough to step in and begin washing herself. She takes her sweet time washing her hair and every nook and cranny. After a really long steamy hour in the shower and taking care of all her womanly needs she shuts of the water. Pushing their curtains back Riley reaches her delicate hand out for her towel and dries off with it while still inside the shower where it is warmer.

Once dried completely she tends to her hair with her blow dryer, but no styling products where not necessary. After that she tip toes out of the bathroom wrapped securely in her fluffy black robe and slipped into her bedroom where she flung it off and began to scavenge through her closet and her dresser. Articles of rejected clothing would be flung behind her onto her bed as she prepared her outfit for the occasion. After a short while of picking out various tops, pants, and shoes she began to try each one by one and pose in the mirror. Eventually she decided on a lavender tank top with black distressed skinnies, a pull over black sweater with a skeleton hand positioned in the classic "rock on" pose, lavender creeper boots with black laces, and various accessories. She didn't really accessorize with much, just a pair of skull earrings that matched her black drawstring backpack which is embellished with a skull pattern. Riley tossed her wallet and emergency kit into her bag before stepping out of her room and back into the living room. She leaped onto the couch next to Evelyn and asked "How do I look my love?" with some ridiculous pose.

@Kitsy

Last edited:
95f91b7c-cdf0-44e1-80a4-4ee09864ac96_zpszjzkglaj.jpg

❤ Theme: Love Away - Capital CitiesOutfit ❤ Mood: Excited
Tagged: @Kronas17 (Micah) @DANAsaur (Veronica)

Taking a break from the sweeping and picking the glass out of the soil, Astrid took a sip of her drink. "Thank you." She said, enjoying the refreshing beverage. When Veronica suggested hanging out, Astrid nearly started jumping up and down with joy. "I would love too!" She exclaimed, glancing at Micah excitedly. It would be great if they hung out together, that way they could get to know each other and hopefully become friends. It wasn't as though, Astrid didn't have any friends--she did. It was just that her current friends were sort of self centered and always talking about their love lives even though they knew that Astrid didn't have much of one and couldn't contribute to the conversation. But then again, it wasn't as though she had actually made those friends. They'd all met her through her mother, so it was really no wonder that they had nothing in common.

But this time, if she could make friends herself! Oh she could just imagine how awesome her life would be afterwards. If Micah did in fact want to hang out with them. And even if he didn't want to, she and Veronica could always have a girl's night out--err day.

hu3dd1.jpg

Jasper thought about it for a moment, running his hand through his messy brunette locks and pushing it away from his face. He could tell just by the way it fell across his forehead that he needed a haircut, and mentally added it to his to-do list for some time this week. The list seemed to be ever growing, but Jasper wasn't too concerned with the tasks on it. It was a typical outlook and it was how he approached life most of the time, and while some people called it lazy he preferred to think that he was just laid back. He knew when things were important, but he just didn't see the point in getting all worked up over it.

Glancing at the clock, Jasper made the decision quickly without much thought on the matter that he needed to leave his apartment or at least do something productive with his day. Taking Atticus up on his offer to 'hang out' as he put it, seemed as good an offer as any and if all went well then at least he had widened his social circle a little. "Sure, sounds cool," Jasper said, looking up at the young male with his chocolate brown eyes and a crooked smile. "I should probably spend some time around living, breathing people anyway. Did you have any kind of plans in mind or just random hanging out?" he asked, sticking his hands into the pockets of his pants as he watched Atticus' reaction.

ruivos-29_zpsx7eninkg.jpg

Located - Oldfield's Music Studio, Rented Room
Mood - Worried and Irritated

Their room is quiet, the atmosphere tense and heavy as four people lounged silently either on the couch or leaning against the bare white walls. One of the individuals had their guitar in hand while sitting on the couch, occasionally strumming a few strings and then adjusting the knobs at he end of the neck. Judging from all the equipment it is safe to assume that the four were band members, but they had not begin their practice session yet. One of the other member was leaning up against the wall and tapping his foot impatiently. Every now and then he would check his watch and then give an irritated sigh. The girl who was sitting on the couch next to the red head playing the guitar was casually passing the time by playing a game on her phone. The guitarist put his instrument aside and then took out his phone. The screen lights up to show that the young man had sent someone several text messages over the past hour, but had received no response in return. Hearing his band mate sigh again his hazel eyes snapped up to look at the man, their bassist. "Will you stop that? He'll be here okay?" the red headed spoke up with a soft, yet clear voice. His tone wasn't necessarily demanding, but sounded more apologetic than anything.

"Like last time? Or the time before that? How about that one day last month? This shit is getting old Julian."

Julian's lips curled down into a frown knowing full well that he had every right to be getting upset. Besides he was speaking nothing but the truth. Their vocalist, and Julian's lover, was starting to show up less for practice. Unfortunately, it was even harder for himself who was usually kept at a distance and left in the dark worrying. Each time their would be some excuse, and Julian was lucky to even get an answer at all about it. "I know, I've been trying but he won't talk to me." Julian says starting to feel a bit exposed. That's when their drummer, the woman, spoke up.

"Leave it alone for now Lucas. You know how hard it is for Julian."

"I understand that Simone, but something needs to be done. We can't keep waiting on him like this forever."

Julian's hazel hues flittered back down to his phone and he stared at it blankly, his mind wandering when Simone and Lucas began to talk about the situation at hand. Julian didn't want to think about it, he's done enough thinking about it for the past handful of days. He just wanted to forget his worries and play their music. That was difficult when a key individual has been flaky for several weeks now. When Julian's phone buzzed he snapped out of his daze and the room fell quiet again. Unlocking his phone, Julian immediately read the message that had just arrived on his phone out loud for the other two to hear.

"I'm sorry but I can't make it until another hour. Sorry babe." Julian's heart sank as he read the message. Tucking the phone in his pocket Julian prepared himself for lucas' tongue lashing. Almost immediately Lucas' face turned red out of frustration and anger. Julian watched him swear and hiss while he gathered his belongings in a blur. Simone immediately got up to try to get him to calm down but he pushed her aside and slammed the door to their room behind him. Shaking his head Julian simply rubbed his eyes in frustration, and could feel a head ache coming on. Things were starting to get really bad and it was only a matter of time before both Lucas and Simone began to push for finding a new member. With an exhausted sigh Julian looked up at Simone who frowned at him in return.

"Sorry Julian, I'm going to pack up and go after him. Maybe I can calm him down and bring him back. You should probably wait here for Rhett though, since I'm sure you both have some serious personal stuff to talk about. Call me later okay?"

Julian merely nodded and watched Simone pick up her purse from off the couch and chase after Lucas down the hall way. Julian sat there alone to contemplate the situation even more, something he didn't want to do. Regardless of whether the entire band was there or not, Julian decided to pass the time by practicing. He sent Rhett, his boyfriend, a quick message to let him know he got his text before picking up his guitar. Though it was only a matter of time before his vision became blurry as his eyes became heavy with tears. Resting his guitar on his lap Julian wiped them away before the salty liquid rolled down his cheeks. The young man was finally starting to reach his breaking point. Again, he set his guitar aside and laid flat on the couch. After a short while of staring at the ceiling and holding back the urge to cry further Julian drifted off to sleep.​

How long he was asleep, Julian wasn't sure, but when regaining his consciousness he could hear a light humming in the room, and what felt like he had been moved. Someone is also running their digits carefully through his hair. It didn't take him long to register the humming being that of his boyfriend's and he immediately frowned. He opened his eyes and stared blankly into the green pools of Rhett's, who didn't seem to be all that surprised by the look on Julian's face. Julian immediately sat up and moved aside, not saying anything. He didn't really know where to begin. He just sat there avoiding eye contact.

"I guess the others didn't want to wait."

"They had already waited an hour for you. I tried to get them to stay."

"Clearly you weren't very good at it."

Julian felt a twinge of pain strike him when Rhett said that. He knew that the man was teasing him, but this wasn't the time for games regardless. Julian unable to really keep it all to himself began to wear his heart on his sleeve and started to get a bit defensive, almost angry. "I should't have to convince them to stay when it's your responsibility to be here. Do you think this is some kind of joke? We're working our asses off trying to get by and you're doing fucking jack all!" Julian's voice began to raise, his harsh tone echoing in the room. He could feel his face starting to turn pink out of frustration. He glanced quickly at Rhett's awe struck face, before averting his attention again. He started grip at the hem of his shirt as the rest came flowing out of him. "What are you doing!? Why won't you tell me what's going on?"

"Don't worry about it."

Julian's head snapped to look at Rhett stand up from the couch and head to the opposite side of the room. He was staring at Simone's drum set. He looked almost fixated over them. Julian began to stutter incoherently over what Rhett just said to him, completely taken by surprise. He was avoiding giving a straight answer again! Just like last time Julian tried to bring it up. This only added more fuel to Julian's fire and once he could gather his thoughts he went at it once again."Really Rhett!? You wan't to pull that card on me again!? Have you even once stopped to think about what you are putting me through? You're my boyfriend, what else am I supposed to do when you act like this? Pretend like everything is perfectly fine and just ignore it!? You don't tell me what's going on with you, so how else am I supposed to feel or do?"

"Well yeah, I'm here right? You can see I am perfectly fine. This is me telling you that nothing is going on, so their is no point in you getting worried or upset over it! This is what I told you last time too, yet you continue to push me on it! Why can't you leave it alone!? Why don't we bring up your lack of faith in me? Do you want to talk about that too since we're on the topic?"

Julian cringed hearing Rhett raise his voice at him, and he hung his head. His thoughts raced through out his mind over what he was just told, but for some reason he felt like he was still doing the right thing. He felt like he wasn't doing anything wrong. He had a right to know, as did the others. Julian hated fighting over this though, and at this point he wished the others had waited to help him on it. Regardless he knew for a fact that Rhett was keeping secrets and Julian has grown fed up. "I either go to bed with out you, or I wake up and you're not there. Do you even know that we got a gig next week? How about Simone's grandfather dying? You missed his funeral! You've been coming to gigs completely wasted....ugh, Rhett I found you're shit in the closet! Don't act like you have nothing going on because I found all your weed in that secret nook in your closet! THAT'S WHY I DON'T TRUST YOU RIGHT NOW!"

"Jesus fucking christ Julian! You see a little weed and then loose all your faith in me? We've been dating for years! You know I used to use it for my insomnia. I can't believe you right now! I keep that shit stashed there in case I have troubles sleeping again, but I havn't. I havn't had the need for it because I've had you to support me. Babe, you're fishing for evidence to a crime that doesn't exist. Just let it go. I know I've been flaky okay, but you need to trust me."

Julian looked up at Rhett's face, then hung his head starting to feel a bit ashamed of himself, and some what pathetic. He could feel Rhett's fingers brush gently under his chin and lift up his head so Julian could look at him. He then wiped away his salty tears with his thumb, giving out a small soft sigh. Julian gave him a soft weary smile which Rhett returned with an even bigger one. "Idiot." Rhett's voice whispered in his ears as he kissed his forehead. Julian immediately gripped Rhett's giving no indication of ever wanting to let go of it, and they both leaned in to kiss each other softly. Julian still wasn't comfortable with the situation, but he realized he had been to over bearing lately.

"I'm sorry love..."

"Don't be."

Last edited:
pizap.com14361372682931_zpslaztpmeo.jpg
"Sure, sounds cool."

Atticus's nervous atmosphere dissipated once he heard such words. Mentally sighing, he returned the older male's crooked smile with a bright one of his own, relieved that his offer was accepted. Yet, at the same time, his stomach turned and twisted at the thought of socializing with someone he didn't know much of. At the brunet's question, he furrowed his eyebrows and pursed his lips before shrugging. "Pretty much random hanging out," he responded. Remembering the package of cheese in one of his hands, he held it up, shaking it slightly. "If you're up for one, I wouldn't mind making you a grilled cheese sandwich. Maybe we can go out later and get into some stuff...," he trailed off, gazing into the distance as his mind wandered. He didn't mean 'stuff' as in illegal stuff. Never illegal things. But, maybe, going to an arcade or something. They might end up bumping into other people and it'll turn out for the better. There was a list of endless possibilities on what they could do.

D16twH5.jpg

Casey had walked half a block before stopping short and letting out a very audible (probably too loud, because she could hear herself over the music blasting through her earphones) "OH." She had forgotten to fill up Usagi's food bowl. Stupid. Back at the apartment, it looked as if Usagi hadn't even noticed the lack of food. Casey filled up the bowl.

"Sorry about that."

Usagi meowed back (in a completely apathetic tone of voice) and Casey made her way back outside. Okay, take two.

She managed to make it to a little cafe without realizing she forgot to do something else. She pulled her earphones out and let them hang from her shoulders, not really caring that her music was loud enough that anyone would hear it even with the earphones in her ears. She ordered a large coffee and leaned against the wall as she waited for it to be ready.

Looking around the place, she noticed a girl wearing a Batman-themed outfit. She immediately became hyper-aware of her own state: she was wearing the same clothes she had worn the day before, her hair was noticeably messy (impressive given how short it was), she just looked gross and tired in general.

She turned away before the girl had a chance to notice her staring, thinking, "Dammit, don't be creepy."

image.jpg
Aubrey sighed sitting there tapping her nails against the dark wood of the table waiting for her coffee to be made. Why does it take this long anyway, is coffee just that naturally hard to make. Now she was going to sit here waiting for what feels like forever and pay at least seven bucks for just that, waiting. Biting on her lower lip she watched as a girl walked into the cafe with loud music blaring as if she hadn't cared. Which was obvious cause if she had cared the. She would have at least turned whatever she was listening to down.

"A-A...Auburn?" Aubrey looked up to see that no one had gotten up to claim the coffee so it must have been her. But was the girl just idiotic or had she really write her name that bad, geez how could one person screw up their own name. "Crap sorry that's me, it was supposed to say Aubrey" the woman had looked at her apologetically, as she got her coffee ready Aubrey had given a small smile to the girl that stood beside her with her music loud. "Nice taste.." She mumbled softly hoping the girl hadn't heard her since she herself hadn't looked like the whole rocker type person. Now she felt like an idiot for even opening her mouth.

The barista had come back with her coffee and gave her a smile, Aubrey went on her bag to pull out the money and just as she had done that all shit hit the fan. She hadn't quite seen what happened to the girl but all she had known was that hot coffee was all over her and some drops had hit the girl beside her.
"M'am-I...I am so sorry let me get you another on the house" she wanted to yell and scream at the girl but it had knows fly seemed like a mistake plus she was already late enough so hopefully her professor could wait longer. Aubrey had just given the girl a small nod as she disappeared to the back. "I-I hope nothing hit you..." Her voice was soft as spoke to the girl next to her handing her some napkins if it had. "Great I'm going to be even more late and now it smells like I sprayed myself with coffee beans" she mumbled to herself as she dabbed the napkins on the shirt that was already starting to stick to her skin.

Great as if today couldn't get anymore worse.

nkasdhjkajdhbfk_zpspfnu9c30.jpg

It really was a small small world. When Gwen pointed out that she lived in the same building as him he smiled almost immediately. " Wow really? I stay on the fifth floor but that cool now maybe we can see each other more often"."Anyway I gotta take Mocha home so he can take a nap and I can get the groceries. You coming with me or not?" He watched the small smirk creep up on Gwen's face before she turned and began walking away with her dog Mocha who stopped briefly to look up at it's owner. Since Elijah had nothing better to do on the gloomy day he figured going with Gwen would be a good idea." Yeah I'd love to join you" he spoke catching up them and smiled as Mocha barked excitedly up and down.

When they reached the building he opened the door for Gwen and her dog and then followed them inside and up the elevator to her floor. It was so strange to Elijah how he could leave his apartment and do day to day activities and not run into the people that lived in his building. Strange was what it was but then again he just assumed that he was oblivious to everyone around him until now. Elijah figured the storm brought everyone out from right under his nose. " I have to pick o a few things for myself as well so this is good".

pizap.com14361417260841_zpscerigv0d.jpg

Micah took a sip of his drink before helping with the rest of the mess that was on the floor. It was good to meet people that were as nice and these to and he hoped they thought the same of him. As Micah swiped up the last of the Marigolds and dirt Veronica came up with an idea that the three of them should hang out. Astrid was the first one to speak and jumped up and down excitedly at the idea giving Veronica a yes. Micah looked at both of them before smiling brightly. " Yeah I think that sounds like a great idea. Hey since today's a calm day and there's not much going on we would hang out here or go into the city".

He walked back into the house to dump the last of the mess that was made from the storm and then he returned to the two women. " I mean you guys can decide I'll do whatever,anything but staying in the house and watching the drops of rain fall from the trees". Micah paused for a moment before speaking again. " And we can all meet up downstairs?". Micah was just as excited to hang out with them as they were vise versa. He brushed his hand over his head while waiting for a response.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
pizap.com14361360959011_zpsij0n4ilb.jpg
Evelyn, bored and with no where to go for a few hours, decided to flip on a video game. It wasn't overly exciting, but the story was interesting. She would rather have an interesting story, than an amazing gameplay with no story. She heard her phone buzz but decided to finish the level before checking it.
It's never to early to be exploring the entrails of the dead my darling Bonnie.
Eve couldn't help but giggle at Riley. Her text was up to par, as per usual. Since Riley was clearly at work, Eve decided to not reply back immediately. It didn't seem to matter that Eve had no reply, as Riley sent another texting, saying she was coming home.

"HONEY I'M HOOOOOME!!"
"It's about damn time!"
Eve knew Riley would suss out her tone was only fakely hostile. She smiled to herself as her roomate found the bagels she brought home.
"Bonnie you shouldn't have!? Oh my god, I'm so hungry."
"Of course Clyde. It's not like your dead friends are going to bring you food."
Eve couldn't help the snarky tone that tinted her voice. To most people, she would probably be seen as rude. Evelyn didn't care though. Especially with Riley around, there was no reason to be afraid of speaking how she wished. There's wasn't much to talk about with Riley, as Eve didn't really want to know about her work, and that was all she had been doing the previous night. She kept playing her game until Riley broke the silence after her phone buzzed.
"Hey, I'm gross, so I'ma go shower!"
"Really? As if I couldn't tell from the smell?"
Eve listened as she heard the footsteps leave the room and the water turn on. She knew it would be a long one, so she continued her game. An hour later, she heard the water stop. She knew when Riley was dressed, as she could hear the boots hit their wooden floors with a thud. As Riley lept onto the couch, with what seemed to be enthusiasm, Evelyn turned toward her. Riley didn't often care what she looked like, so her asking Eve meant she was going out.
"Lovely darling. Just fabulous. Why didn't you tell me we had a date though? I would've dressed for the occasion."
Eve replied with a playful confidence. Though they often went out together, they normally dressed up only to attract the attention of others. There was no real point in going out for Eve if it wasn't to have some amount of fun, whether it be potentially torturing people with Riley, or trying to land another modeling gig on the side.

@Vio

Reactions: Esmeray
ruivos-29_zpsx7eninkg.jpg

At first the sound of an upbeat tune only filled the air in the apartment building literally right next door. It wasn't necessarily loud, thank the heavens for that, but enough of a disturbance to wake the sleeping bears next door. Julian's eye lids snapped open, and he immediately turned over away from the window and the blinding sunlight with a deep groan. A bit irritated he flipped his pillow out from under his head over top and extended his arm over top. Unfortunately it was to late, his body had already woken up and with a disgruntled sigh he pushed the pillow away from him and quietly sat up in bed. He ran a large hand through his short messy locks, and used the only other available one to rub at his eyes. Sluggishly he looked to his left and a small smile graced his face at the sight of his lover Rhett soundly sleeping next to him. No longer really feeling annoyed, Julian shuffled out of bed silently and tiptoed over to their closet where he slipped on a work out attire. It was normal for Julian to go on morning jogs every now and again before eating breakfast, and in no time he was already down the steps and out the door. At this point he could clearly make out the taylor swift music echoing from the building next door, and to which he only shook his head at their choice in music. It wasn't something he himself would listen to, but as a fellow artist he found some amount of respect for the woman. She was talented in her own right, and definitely understood how the market works. Though when the music suddenly got louder Julian left his train of thought to return his attention back the terrace above, and then immediately regretted doing. His eyes widened at the sight of his neighbor, a man who looked roughly the same age as him dancing on his balcony, and then a object leaving the top floor in a blur. Coming straight for him.

Smack.

In most cases, with Julian's reflexes, he would have easily been able to dodge the oncoming utensil of death, but he was left completely immobilized after just witnessing the scene from just a moment ago. Completely paralyzed by the sheer awe, not the good kind, but rather the"what the fuck am I watching?" kind of awe. Although, when that spatula hit him in the face he immediately brought his hands to his face as a few choice words fluttered off his lips. "Shit! Fucking right in the eye! What the actual fuck!?" He shouts into his hands turning away from the balcony to face the street while trying to relax after that ordeal. He could feel a very painful burning irritating his eye, most likely from the grease of whatever the douchebag upstairs was cooking. Keeping his hand on his bad eye Julian snapped his attention back to the balcony with the sound of it's doors being slammed shut. That only angered Julian further! "What kind of asshat flings his spatula off his balcony and doesn't even check if he hit someone!?" He seethed through gritted teeth, but after taking the time for some deep breaths he managed to calm himself down. While it hurt like hell, it was still an accident, and Julian isn't the type to hold onto an anger like that. Bending down he snatched up the spatula and made his way over to the doors that entered the building. After checking with the woman at the front desk, and figuring out what room he needed to go to, he made his way over to the stairwell. Arriving at the man's door, he pounded on it with vigor.

"Hey!"

"It's Unlocked."

Julian could hear the man's voice call out from the other side, and Julian paused for a moment. The guy had a pretty nice voice, and he made a note to remember what he sounded like. Just in case he bumped into him again. With a firm grip of the knob and a twist he pushed open the door. Lightly treading inside he shuffled into view spatula in his left hand and his right cupping his injured eye. "I think you've misplaced your spatula of pain and destruction." he said with a bit of an disgruntled and unhappy tone to his voice. He placed the spatula carefully on the counter as he leaned up against the man's wall, obviously keeping his distance. He glanced over at the other man, Julian's dreamy blue eyes looked him over before looking somewhere else. Despite it all a soft chuckle finally erupts out of him as he smiles. "Is that like you're strange way to pick up guys or something?" obviously turning the whole ordeal into a joke as he teased Fox. "It's pretty violent if you ask me, but I guess it worked. I'm Julian....," he says a bit sheepishly but his smile kind of fades away into a pained frown. "I'ma go out on a limb here and assume you don't have anything for this?" he asks mentioning his throbbing, stinging eye as he removes his hand from his face to show his injured eye.

@Left Half of Lancelot

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.