Love Comes in Figurines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitsune

Original poster
newcreate.php

newcreate.php

When one hits the age of eighteen, they have become of age.

Become of age for what?

Well, for their soul mate, of course! You see, there's no need in going through the pain and heartbreak of rejection when you could find your soul mate as simple as one, two, three. And that's exactly what occurs in our world. There is someone made for someone else. Not one person is left alone in the world. To find that person, one is given a doll that exactly resembles who their soul mate is when they reach the age of eighteen. Life continues on as normal, but the weight of finding one's other half is added into the mix.

How does a doll make it easier for two people to find their missing half?

That's a good question! I'm glad you asked. The doll isn't just like any other doll, no, no, no! The special thing about this doll is that it glows when one is nearby their soul mate. The closer one gets to the other person, the brighter the doll becomes. Whenever one isn't near their future partner, though, the doll is like any other doll. Not one ounce of glowing light.

What if one falls in love with someone that isn't their soul mate?

Well, love does what love wants to do! While the dolls are there to help people find their life-long partner, it doesn't always work out that way. There have been incidents where soul mates turned out not too like each other and have clashed, but, in the end, they did work out. There have also been incidents where people never even acknowledged their doll, locking it up in their closet or something of the like. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that love is love, no matter who it's directed to. Soul mate, or no soul mate.

newcreate.php

Okay, now that you've read the introduction, let's break it down into simpler terms. Basically, this is a romantic roleplay based on a soul mate concept. Although, this soul mate concept is different than others, I believe. In this roleplay, our characters will either be eighteen or over eighteen and on their mission to find their soul mate. There will be lots of drama, humor, and blossoming relationships (hopefully). Also, as said in the introduction, you don't have to follow tradition. Will your character be the one to not go by the doll, but to go by their own heart? Only time will tell.

newcreate.php

1) Iwaku's rules apply in this roleplay.
2) Grammar is quite a big thing for me, so try to have decent punctuation and such.
3) No one-liners, please.
4) If there are only two of you online, don't go a whole two pages of just the two of you. Wait for others to post.
4b) Apart of the one above, wait at least two posts before posting again.
5) Don't post on the IC, unless you've been approved.
6) Make sure you're active! Post at least twice a week!
7) Be polite to one another in the OOC.
8) Don't be afraid to voice out your opinions, concerns, questions, etc.
9) Please keep the amount of people an even number! I don't really care for gender ratios, but they should also be fairly close.
10) This is a PG-13 roleplay! Anything that goes past this rating should be taken to PMs or faded out. Also, cursing is allowed, but not overly so.
11) If you've read the rules, put my username at the bottom of your Character Sheet.
12) DO NOT HAVE FUN (joking, of course).

newcreate.php

BASICS

.:Name:.
.:Nickname(s):.
.:Age:.
.:Gender:.
.:Sexuality:.

APPEARANCE
[Picture]

.:Height:.
.:Weight:.
.:Hair:.
.:Eyes:.
.:General Appearance:.

MENTAL

.:Personality:.
.:Likes:.
.:Dislikes:.
.:Hobbies:.
.:Fears:.

MISCELLANEOUS

.:Relationships:.
.:Pets:.
.:Preferred Soul Mate:.
(I'll take it into account as I pick the soul mates)
.:Theme Song:.
.:Other?:.

Last edited by a moderator:
I AM MAKING A GIRL.
I'll edit this post for it but currently at work. Just wanted to claim.

BASICS

Evelyn Kirk
Eve, Evey, Lyn, (She prefers Eve)
Female
Pan

APPEARANCE
Slow Smile.gif

5'7''
Long, falls in waves halfway down her back. Blonde.
Grey blue
Tall, skinny, not so skinny she looks anorexic,

MENTAL
hot-lyrics-taylor-momsen-bampw-Favim.com-537747.jpg
Laid back, calm, Extrovert, cheery, fearless
Art, dancing, having fun, parties,
fighting, drugs, the cold, gore, horror movies,
Drawing, modeling, cute things,
rejection?

MISCELLANEOUS
450_taylormomsen-org-gossipgirl-season-stills-gossip-girl-1551723637.jpg
James Kirk - Father of Evelyn. He works as a commercial pilot, so he works odd hours. Eve feels like she doesn't know him very well, but she doesn't dislike him.
Carol Kirk - Psychiatrist, fantastic gardener, always there for Evelyn, sometimes a little too there for her.
Riley Lochner (Clyde)- Best friend. Live together. Met in middle school.
Bastet
Bastet.jpg
Doesn't matter to meeee
Warning of slight nudity? Technically they're in body suits buuut yeah.
Later

Kitsune​

BASICS

Astrid Gray
n/a
Female
Pansexual

APPEARANCE

5'7"
135 lbs
Dark Brown
Medium Brown
General Description:
Astrid is a medium height girl with unruly and curly dark brown hair that she often tries to tame with a scrunchie buy ultimately gives up on. She wears large glasses, not because she needs them but because her recently deceased father said they looked pretty so she now wears them all the time. She has light brown skin, wide brown eyes and thick eyebrows. She tends to dress in bright colors and often in a semi formal fashion.
MENTAL

Astrid is a bold girl who doesn't let anyone pull her down. However because her hopeless romantic mother raised her to be the embodiment of a rom com MC, she didn't develop appropriate social skills. Because of this she often says the wrong thing at the wrong time and often makes borderline inappropriate jokes. She has her own type of humor and often alienates herself when she starts laughing at the most mundane things and people just stare at her. Astrid also believes that she can only achieve true happiness when she finds her true love so she constantly searches for them and often loses her job because of her lack of dedication to her career. She has never had any experience with romance, so she kind of ends up stalking people and staring at them longingly from afar because she thinks they might be her soulmate. If given the chance she'll use pick up lines as conversation starters.
Singing
Dancing
Pottery
Painting
Food Blogging
Baking
RomComs
Elephants
Wolves
Ants
Horror movies
The sock that slides down your shoe
Getting caught in the rain (she knows that's a critical element of romcoms but she just hates it)
Peeps
Wool clothing (gives her hives and a rash)
Photography
When she has a job, she's a photographer, but she enjoys taking random snapshots of other things too.
Parkour
Her mom disapproves, but it's easier to follow her soulmate potentials around with this skill
Gymnastics and Contortion
See above
Never finding true love
Ankle biter dogs/Purse dogs
Her aunt came to visit once and failed to tell her six year old niece that she had gotten a dog and that it was sleeping in her purse, so don't shake it looking for candy.
Petting Zoos
The zoo staff forgot to place a 'do not feed the ill tempered donkey' sign up.

MISCELLANEOUS

Her mom told her to get a dog, but she prefers Commander Licks, her green iguana.

I'm cool with anyone ^_^
.:Other:.

Kitsune

Last edited:
BASICS
Harry-Styles-Gif-6.gif

Atticus Flynn Kingsley
Atty | Flynn | King
Male
Bisexual

APPEARANCE
tumblr_n7ei0fbLw51s71he8o9_500.png

5'11
158 lbs
Dark Brown
Green
The brunet's complexion is an olive tone and is, thankfully, flawless, except for some tattoos. If he were to have pimples or anything, it would be very hard to miss because of his skin tone. That being said, it also makes all of his other features stand out. He has a lean build and his lips always seem to appear like he's wearing lipstick, but, contrary to belief, that's their natural color. Atticus isn't really picky when choosing his style of clothing. It all comes down to one rule and one rule only: they have to be comfortable. As long as he feels comfortable in it, the brunet will wear just about anything. Besides this, Atty is quite eccentric in his fashion sense. Once in a while, he might thrown on striped jeans that you'd never see anyone else wear before. Or something else equally unique. You could say that he starts trends without even knowing it. The young male also likes to wear accessories such as bowties, bracelets, and necklaces.

MENTAL
harry-styles-cupcake.gif

Coquettish. Adorkable. Flexible.
Atticus is a flirt, hands down. He takes pleasure in teasing others and stringing them along. It's one of his favorite pass times, actually. And he's become a master at it. With the right words, the right amount of charm, and the right timing, he could have whoever he's speaking with wrapped around his finger in seconds. The more someone resists, the more persistent he is for he always loved a good challenge. Although he goes around and makes everyone swoon, it's rare that he goes any further than a kiss. He has decided to save that time and his heart for someone very special to him. So, he keeps as much distance as he can between him and others. Until that person is found, he'll happily continue with his antics.

Although the brunet has a mature, suave image, at times, and the flirting to match with it, he's actually a Grade A dork. The King of Dorks, if you will. Though, because he doesn't see this or is trying to be a dork, it's pretty endearing. In fact, it's adorable. When Atticus is not being all cool and trying to pick someone up, he's sitting with his friends and telling corny jokes while dying of laughter, even though they weren't that funny. With this comes a level of clumsiness that only Atticus can achieve. Owner of two left feet, the young man can't tell you how many times he's fallen at this point, and the number just keeps increasing as time ticks on. Unbeknown to others, at least, that's what he assumes, he can turn into quite the schoolgirl when given compliments. Easily flustered, the brunet will most likely try to hide his face in whatever he can grab and disappear from the world, though that only shows that he appreciates your compliments and you should give him more. As much as he likes to receive compliments, he also likes to dish them out as well, along with cheesy pick-up lines because those are always the best.

Atticus is flexible in more ways than one. But we're here to talk about how well he adapts to change. Honestly, the brunet is a 'go-with-the-flow' kind of lad and doesn't intend on changing anytime soon. He could plan something out and just adjust it if something went wrong instead of complaining. The young male isn't one to break. Instead, he'll bend as much as he can to make things work out. That being said, it doesn't take Atty long to get used to new surroundings or understand new things. Like a chameleon, once he's gotten a feel of everything, he'll just blend right in.
+ Cats
+ Being Naked
+ Sweets
+ Cuddles
+ Netflix
+ Laughter
+ Corny Jokes
+ Swimming
+ Pick Up Lines
+ Cooking

- Clothes
- Insects (minus Butterflies)
- Judging

- Rumors
- Neon Colors
- Rain
- Being Sick
- Restrictions
- Bullying
- Horror Movies

~ Cooking
~ Watching Movies
~ Singing
~ Telling Jokes

x Clowns
x Spiders
x Being Alone
x Huge Crowds

MISCELLANEOUS
tumblr_mb6goo0iKM1rctyvxo1_500.gif

O P E N
(Just ask me, if you'd like to have one with him)

Harvey | Maine Coon | 3 years
Jack | Snow Marble Bengal | 2 years
Clarissa | Tabby | A Month

N/A
What The Hell ~ Avril Lavigne | Double Vision ~ 3!OH3
• Bit of a nudist.

RESERVED SPOT FOR MY FEMALE CHARACTER xD

Umm... A-Are you still taking people for this? I-If you're not... That's completely fine... I-If you'd take me... Then I'd be happy to join. Please don't feel pressured to accept me. If you don't want any more players, then please simply tell me you don't have room. Thanks~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Junnabee
Umm... A-Are you still taking people for this? I-If you're not... That's completely fine... I-If you'd take me... Then I'd be happy to join. Please don't feel pressured to accept me. If you don't want any more players, then please simply tell me you don't have room. Thanks~
This will be forever open! So go ahead and make your character(s) ^^

T-Thank you... I'll be submitting my character sometime in the next few hours.

Reactions: Kitsune
I just saw it's up! Woo! I'll be making a male if you don't mind.

BASICS

Samuel Bell
Sam
Male

Straight

APPEARANCE

5'8"
Black Hair
Blue Eyes

Fair skinned and generally wears a classic jeans and a tee shirt

MENTAL

Sam is usually sarcastic. Along with that he loves to tease people. His personality is borderline laid back because of his love of goofing off. He typically doesn't care what others think. Sam does what he does and has fun doing it.
+Joking around
+Skateboarding
+Cheeseburgers

-People that are too serious or stuck up
-Self-centered people
-Chocolate
+Skateboarding
+Photography
+Listening to music

-Snakes
-Death
-Not being able to do something he wants to no matter what

MISCELLANEOUS

N/A
N/A

N/A

Kitzune

Can we have more then one character as long as you can keep up with them and it stays even :3???

image.jpg
Basics
::Name::
Aubrey Lynn Hurman
::Nickname(s)::
Bre/Lynn
::Age::
::Gender::
Female
::Sexuality::
Closeted Homosexual

Appearance

image.jpg
::Height::
5'4"
::Weight::
115lbs
::Hair::
Natural brown with blonde streaks
::Eyes::
Grey-Blue
::General Appearance:
Apricot Skin w/ messy hair and always wears something casual/comfy.

Mental
::Personality::
Aubrey is just a normal girl, is what someone would say if they hadn't known a thing about her. Aubrey has ways been a difficult girl to explain but makes up with it in her bubbly personality. She's always trying to make someone smile when she sees their down and always gives that shoulder to cry on when she sees their upset. But when it comes to herself she hates to be comforted or asked about, she's the girl that hates to be complimented and no one really knows anything personal about her. She only opens up to people that are close to her and had huge trust issues just because of the way she was raised. Aubrey is just that cheery, awkward, and nerdy girl who could trip over her own feet just by walking.
::Likes::
+Video Games
+Books
+Poetry
+Philosophy
+Animals
+Quiet Places
+Outdoors
+Sushi
+Anime
::Dislikes::
-Talking about herself
-Dark Places
-Clowns
-Needles
-Homophobic People
-Ignorant/Loud People
-Thunder/Lighting
-The Color Yellow
-Hot Dogs
::Hobbies::
•Writing
•Playing Guitar
•Sketching
•Learning New Languages

Miscellaneous
::Relationships::
N/A {but ask me if you want our characters to have a relationship}
::Pets::
Bambi- German Shepard Puppy
image.jpg
Bandit- Calico Cat
image.jpg
::Preferred Soul Mate::
N/A
::Theme Song::
Any song by P!nk
::Other::
•Tends to quote Joker and Edgar Allan Poe all the time cause their her favorite people.
•Has over 200 books in her collection

Kitsunc

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1

BASICS

Veronica Weiss

Ver, Vi

Female

Pansexual

APPEARANCE

5'7

140 lbs

Blonde

crystal blue

Veronica has the physique and height of a model. She stands at five foot 7 with a hourglass body and a editorial face, perfect for her part time job. She usually wears comfortable yet stylish clothes and would prefer flats over heels.

MENTAL

Veronica Weiss is quirky. She is an enigma. She is unpredictable. And independent. This is a fixed sign which means she doesn't take kindly to people telling her what to do. But if you need help, she is a true humanitarian who is ready and willing to assist someone who might be short on cash or down on their luck. She'll also dole out sound advice.

She loves mingles with people from all walks of life. She tends to greet and interact with people the same way, no matter what their age or background. She likes to travel, she likes the new, but she can be curiously attached to the old. While some people love progress, on a personal level, she don't like change. It has to do with her loyalty, her attachment to the past, and her memories, so even though she has the courage to look ahead, usually with optimism, and see the best things in store, she still likes to remember where she have come from and who she is.

Veronica very well keep her promises in her relationships, her take loyalty to a different, deeper level. She will stay loyal through thick and thin, unless of course something truly prove themselves unworthy.

cats • sweets • books

people who says "no" • liars • bugs

fencing • reading books • baking pastries

sharp objects especially needles • blood • bugs •being alone • to be rejected

MISCELLANEOUS

To be added later

She has a pet cat named Cuddles

She likes a guy who's fun to be with and would protect her. She wanted someone loyal, a gentleman who has a bit of a wild side and would love her wholeheartedly.

kitsune

Last edited:
[imga]https://33.media.tumblr.com/224cebc57fa0476b2e9c8620b272e15f/tumblr_niraqlOEAJ1rwbssqo1_250.gif[/imga]
B A S I C S

Name: Victoria Elizabeth Wells
Nickname(s): Tori, Vicky.
Sexuality: Bisexual.

A P P E A R A N C E

Height: 5'3".
Weight: 126 pounds.
Hair: Dark brown shoulder length hair. Her natural hair lays in gentle curls, and it's almost impossible to control or straighten out.
Eyes: Hazel. Brown with green and gold flecks.
General Appearance: Vicky's physical appearance makes her look slightly younger than she is. She is slim, almost tiny, with thin arms and legs. Her head is heart shaped with a longish neck and pale skin. She has a birthmark on her shoulder in the shape of a small star and light pink lips framing a wide smile.

M E N T A L

Personality: Vicky is energetic, bright and bubbly. She is really friendly, and often gets along with people but she can sometimes come across as wild and enthusiastic. Occasionally she can be seen as overbearing, but deep down she is vulnerable. She is insecure about her flaws but she won't let anyone see that she is.
Likes: Jazz Music, Dancing, Science-Fiction movies, Marvel comics, Thai food, Strawberries and Baseball.
Dislikes: Silence, Jingles, Cucumber, Loud conversations, Horror movies, Blood, Gardening.
Hobbies: Cooking, Sudoku, Watching movies, Genealogy.
Fears: Sharks, Being stranded, Heights.

[imga]http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8v63hKGLM1rv667e.gif[/imga]
M I S C E L L A N E O U S

Relationships: Mother - Holly Wells. Father - Alexander Wells. Sister - Jessica Wells.
Pets: A small Beagle puppy named Rosie.
Preferred Soul Mate: She wants someone to compliment her personality, but who isn't afraid to be completely honest with her.
Other: Physically based on India Eisley.
Theme Song:

Kitsune

[imga]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-KbldqIAQxnU/UABY8mKHKDI/AAAAAAAABfY/peIsXVQSjCY/s640/tumblr_m1sqg1WY7d1rslv9oo6_400.gif[/imga]B A S I C S

Name: Jasper Austin Callaghan
Nickname(s): Jazz.
Sexuality: Pansexual.

A P P E A R A N C E

Height: 6'1".
Weight: 172 pounds.
Hair: Short brown, fluffy hair that falls over his forehead and he is always pushing it away from his eyes.
Eyes: Brown eyes.
General Appearance: He has wide shoulders and a six pack that he spends a lot of time working on. He often keeps a five o' clock shadow on his face. His nose is slightly crooked from a previous break, and he has a square jaw.

M E N T A L

Personality: Jasper is a laid back kind of person. It takes a lot to make him angry, but he also tends to hold a grudge. He is stubborn and very sarcastic, but sweet to those he cares about. He loves to laugh and have fun in whatever situation, but he is more than happy to just sit quietly.
Likes: Reading, Running, the colour Green, Writing, Rain, Soup.
Dislikes: Snow, Candles, Chores, Carrots.
Hobbies: Jogging, Writing short stories.
Fears: Fire.

Relationships: Harriet Dunn - Ex-Fiance, Georgiana Austin - Mother, Daniel Callaghan - Father.
Pets: A goldfish named Zara.
Preferred Soul Mate: He would prefer someone who isn't overly dramatic and shares similar interests as he does.
Other: Physical appearance based on Francisco Lachowski.
Theme Song:

Kitsune

tumblr_inline_mhlcd77XbC1qz4rgp.gif

BASICS

Celeste Joy Polschein

Celly (Pronounced Selly), Joy

Female

Pansexual

APPEARANCE

Emma-Roberts-emmashields-32867002-500-334.png

5'8''

118 lbs.

Blonde With Brown Highlights

Deep Woody Brown

tumblr_lqnyzkQiZq1qlrfl7.gif

MENTAL

Celeste is one of those girls. You know what I'm talking about. She's that one prissy girl who likes to start fights with other people and is sassy to anyone and everyone. She's pretty much a bitch to everyone and doesn't know any bounds when initiating a conversation. She's brutally honest and is completely in love with herself. She's also secretly intelligent and nerdy.

✔︎ Music ✔︎
✔︎ Hot Guys/Girls ✔︎
✔︎ People Who Are Easy To Manipulate ✔︎
✔︎ Social Media ✔︎
✔︎ The Internet ✔︎
✔︎ Technology ✔︎
✔︎ Attention ✔︎
✔︎ Rivals ✔︎

✗ People Who Talk Back To Her ✗
✗ People Who Expect Things From Her ✗
✗ Authority ✗
✗ People With Leverage Against Her ✗
✗ Useless People ✗
✗ Shy People ✗
✗ Pets ✗

✧ Social Networking ✧
✧ Running ✧
✧ Yoga ✧
✧ Hanging Out With Her Friends ✧
✧ Reading ✧
✧ Dancing ✧

❖ People Finding Out She's Nerdy ❖
❖ Being Hurt By A Relationship ❖
❖ Being Alone Her Entire Life ❖
❖ Her Significant Other Will Cheat On Her ❖

MISCELLANEOUS

Jennifer Polschein/Hunt ♢ Mother (NPC)
Lionel Hunt ♢ Step-Father (NPC)
Maxine Lillinger ♢ Best Friend (NPC)
Katherine Hunt ♢ Step-Sister (NPC)

Dislikes Pets

Samuel Bell

THEME SONG - TERRIBLE THINGS (BRICK + MORTAR)

.:Other:.
Kitsune

Last edited:
[imga]https://33.media.tumblr.com/224cebc57fa0476b2e9c8620b272e15f/tumblr_niraqlOEAJ1rwbssqo1_250.gif[/imga]
B A S I C S

Name: Victoria Elizabeth Wells
Nickname(s): Tori, Vicky.
Sexuality: Bisexual.

A P P E A R A N C E

Height: 5'3".
Weight: 126 pounds.
Hair: Dark brown shoulder length hair. Her natural hair lays in gentle curls, and it's almost impossible to control or straighten out.
Eyes: Hazel. Brown with green and gold flecks.
General Appearance: Vicky's physical appearance makes her look slightly younger than she is. She is slim, almost tiny, with thin arms and legs. Her head is heart shaped with a longish neck and pale skin. She has a birthmark on her shoulder in the shape of a small star and light pink lips framing a wide smile.

M E N T A L

Personality: Vicky is energetic, bright and bubbly. She is really friendly, and often gets along with people but she can sometimes come across as wild and enthusiastic. Occasionally she can be seen as overbearing, but deep down she is vulnerable. She is insecure about her flaws but she won't let anyone see that she is.
Likes: Jazz Music, Dancing, Science-Fiction movies, Marvel comics, Thai food, Strawberries and Baseball.
Dislikes: Silence, Jingles, Cucumber, Loud conversations, Horror movies, Blood, Gardening.
Hobbies: Cooking, Sudoku, Watching movies, Genealogy.
Fears: Sharks, Being stranded, Heights.

[imga]http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8v63hKGLM1rv667e.gif[/imga]

Relationships: Mother - Holly Wells. Father - Alexander Wells. Sister - Jessica Wells.
Pets: A small Beagle puppy named Rosie.
Preferred Soul Mate: She wants someone to compliment her personality, but who isn't afraid to be completely honest with her.
Other: Physically based on India Eisley.
Theme Song:
Missing one thing! Check the rules *cough* number 11 *cough* and I'll accept her~!

Status
Not open for further replies.