Love Comes in Figurines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh your back!!!

I'd cry in happiness if I can figure out how to start it ;~;

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd cry in happiness if I can figure out how to star it ;~;

Hmmm, maybe start on a Monday. The start of our classes or the start of the work week! And maybe we work or go to college relatively close? I dunno. ;-; Or maybe we all love relatively close. Meh eh ah. This is hard.

Hmm...what if everyone lived in the same apartment...? Is that too much?

Hmm...what if everyone lived in the same apartment...? Is that too much?
How about you just split it up. Some people live in the same apartments, some people go to the same school, and some people go to the same work (like the mall or something?)?

Or you can just let us free roam until you can figure out a setting that puts all of them relatively close.

Let's go with same town, keeps everyone close, but reasonablely far enough to have never come in contact before.

I think same town would be good. And, if anyone wants, you can decide personally if your character happens to live near, attend the same school, or work at the same place as someone else's ^_^

Reactions: Esmeray and Vaila
I'd personality start with the morning after a storm. Gives us alot to talk about.

Aaaah! This totally slipped from my alerts! Is there a spot for one more character or should I just shush and see everyone else interact?

Aaaah! This totally slipped from my alerts! Is there a spot for one more character or should I just shush and see everyone else interact?
I don't know what the gm will say, but i just made a character that made everything uneven. so it should even things out if you do

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
As Justaddnuts stated, it would be even if you created a character. So, yes! There is one more spot~ c:

Reactions: Kitsy
Thank you so much! I will be submitting a character sheet later today!

Reactions: Junnabee
Quick question: What country are they living in?

@DANAsaur
Just wanted to let you know that @Kronias17 already replied to Astrid with his character Micah. Not saying that you shouldn't interact with her but I noticed you said an old man lives underneath Astrid, when it's actually Micah. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.