Love Comes in Figurines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what i get for waiting, i guess

Okay, well here's a summary of stuff and characters and stuff. The people who are good with anyone, are essentially our fall backs. They'll be the people we'll look to match up last, or, if we're having a particularly hard time with one person, match them up with that individual. If that individual happens to like their personality traits.

[spoili]

Evelyn Kirk
Pansexual
Laid back, calm, Extrovert, cheery, fearless
Cool with anyone

Astrid Gray
Pansexual
Bold, Romantic (Literary and in a Romantic Sense), Tunnel Visioned, Inexperienced, Awkward, Determined, Humorous
Cool with anyone!

Atticus Flynn Kingsley
Bisexual
Tease, Manipulative, Charming, Aloof, (Possibly Flirtatious as a defensive trait) Dorky/Eccentric, Bashful, Clumsy, Adaptable
Anyone? Maybe?

Caspian Kace Slighttman
Demiromantic Pansexual
???
Anyone

Samuel Bell
Heterosexual
Sarcastic, Careless, Laid Back
Anyone?

Aubrey Lynn Hurman
Homosexual
Bubbly, Empathetic, Defensive, Insecure (possibly), Distrustful
Anyone

Veronica Weiss
Pansexual
Loyal, Independent, Traditional, Generous, Social
Interested in a loyal person, with the capability to love and live.

Victoria Elizabeth Wells
Bisexual
Insecure, Overbearing, Enthusiastic, Kind, Energetic, Stubborn/Prideful
She's interested in an honest individual, that fits nicely with her personality.
(This is someone who'd appreciate an individual who's also energetic, but who also sees the flaws in her as beautiful. Someone who isn't afraid to point them out, though not in a way that shames her.)

Jasper Austin Callaghan
Pansexual
Laid Back, Even-Tempered, Grudge Holder, Introverted, Uses sarcasm and stubbornness to deflect
Interested in a person as laid back as he is, but also appreciates someone who likes the same things. (Reading, Running, the colour Green, Writing, Rain, Soup. To list the things he likes, that have been given)

Celeste Joy Polschein
Pansexual
Vain, Volatile, Argumentative, Honest, Intelligent
Apparently Sam Bell

Elijah Omari Duncan
Heterosexual
???
???

Michael Jay Robertson
Heterosexual
???
???

Fox Everton
Homosexual
Boisterous, Overbearing, Skeptical, Critical, Intelligent, Creative, Perceptive, Defensive, Amicable, Kind
Interested in someone who's willing to, not only be his romantic partner, but also his friend. Needs to be okay with animals (preferably someone who loves animals) and an individual who has a great sense of humor.

Gwendolyn Mercelina Rudella
Heterosexual
Fun Loving, Friendly, Amicable, Sociable, Distrustful, Secretive, Magnanimous
Someone willing to give her enough attention, as well as meshes with her personality. Someone who likes her for her.

Maximilian Keahi
Bisexual
Compensating, Friendly, Soft Spot for Children, Stern
Anyone

Riley Claudia Lochner
Gray-Asexual Panromantic
Optimistic, Energetic, Creatively Practical, Spontaneously Rational, Relaxed, Assertive, Stubborn, Insensitive, Reserved, Easily Bored, Careless
Essentially needs someone who's patient with her. Someone flexible enough and willing enough to work around her commitment issues and need for freedom.

Julian Nathaniel Burke
Bisexual
Altruistic, Confident, Courageous, Charismatic, Reliable, Assertive, Extrovert, Selfless, Sensitive, Obtrusive, Conventional, Stubborn, Naive
Someone who he can spoil and wouldn't mind his slightly invasive personality, as well as someone who can deal with his need for romance and his worrisome nature.

Casey Adams
Homosexual
Abrasive, Rebellious, Boisterous, Careless, Bold, Impactful
A lady
[/spoili]
With that rundown, it should be simple as mix and match. What's easiest to do is go down the list and find the people who are specific about their interests. Start weeding those out and then, once that's done, find personalities and sexualities that mesh.

Sam — Celeste
Atticus — Veronica
Fox — Julian
Victoria — Astrid
Evelyn — Jasper
Gwen — Michael or Elijah
Riley — Michael or Elijah
Caspian — Max
Casey — Aubrey

OKAY, GUYS. THIS WAS FUCKING HARD. This is haphazard and kind of awful. I think I'm putting it on Michael and Elijah to fit Gwen and Riley. It's actually kind of difficult to match personalities. The person I had the most difficult with was Victoria. There's no one that's quite too honest. Atticus seems too much of a shmooze to give it to her straight and help her with her insecurities without over-highlighting her positive attributes. And I think his idea of true love kind of helps mesh him better with Veronica. I honestly believe she needs a person who helps her love her flaws. Not sure Astrid can do that, but she's a romantic and I imagine that's something on her mind. It's... mmm... not a lot of these personalities mesh and three people have yet to finish their personality sections, so that made things more difficult.

I do hope this helps in your decision making, though, and I hope the list in the spoiler I made helps cut down some time.

Honestly, in terms of soul mates, I think Fox, Julian, and Jasper are interchangeable, though I think Evelyn works best with Jasper. These are just my opinions, however, so take 'em with a grain of salt. The list was meant to help, though. Sam and Celeste were the easiest to match lol. And... I'm sorry Aubrey. ;-; Casey just seems... really wild. And I thought about putting her with Riley, but that'd be a disaster.

I think it was far easier for me to condense and pinpoint personality traits than it was to find matches. ._. Looks like I'm never getting Yenta if there's ever a production of Fiddler on the Roof around where I live. I wouldn't even if I were a good matchmaker, cause I'm kind of a guy. Unless the director was either open minded or liked to gender bend roles.
WAIT WHO IS MICHEAL? WHERE IS MICAH IN THESE MATCHES? xD

@Kitsune

Can we start now? ;-;

*is being an impatient little shit*

Reactions: Junnabee
*intense heartbreakingly pathetic whines*

Lmaoo I want this to start too @Vio

Heavy-Breathing-Cat.jpg

Fun fact: This is Taylor Swift's favorite meme.

....I'm gonna throw one up real quick, and if Kitsune says nah I can't have another I'll just delate her... >>

Wait.. I'm so confused.. Who am I paired with..? Michael..? Who is Michael?

Wait.. I'm so confused.. Who am I paired with..? Michael..? Who is Michael?
That's what I was asking. I think Michael i sactually supposed to be Micah. Not sure.

Well it was Michael when I last looked at it. ;3;

Ohhh.. I don't know any of the characters so I was just wondering. I kind of think Elijah would match better than Micah.. Just saying..

Last edited:
I think Micah might work best with Riley, but I am not sure. xD

lol his name was always Micah but i can change it to Michael to make it easier if you want

lol his name was always Micah but i can change it to Michael to make it easier if you want
NOOOO, I like Micah and I already made a banner for him ;-;

Its on the fourth page

lol okay then Micah it is:applause:

• Love
Reactions: Junnabee
Cheesus Louisus I did not get any alerts for this thread! xD

@Vio
I love love love the banners! :D

Ugh, I was trying to write this paper and theeeeeennn....I gave up XD

Now, I shall begin the roleplay like I promised~

Anyone have any ideas of a good start? If not, I'mma wing it ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.