Love at First Sight is Real!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anime-Otaku12

Original poster
Luca motioned for Solomon to pass her her brush. Quickly brushing through her chocolate brown locks, she styled them quickly yet neatly, till her hair fell in gorgeous loose curls. Putting the finishing touches on her make-up didn't take very long either. Soon she was ready to go to school. There was no particular reason she was dressing up today, she just felt like she shouldn't be a slob today like she normally was. Especially since this was her first day at school. Grabbing her bag and Solomon's, she motioned for him to follow.

As they walked to school, she handed Solomon his bag.

"Solomon, I know your my weapon, but you need to relax. Not everyone you see wants to hurt me, ok?"

Solomon nodded.

Soon they made it to school. Walking into her classroom, a black haired kid caught her attention. Curiousity got the better of her and she decided to sit next to him. She would be watching him closely, but not to the point where he would suspect anything.

kid looked over as she sat down beside him "hi" he smiled, slightly tilting his head to the left

Luca stared at the boy for a second. She then winked at him. Extending her hand, she smiled gently.

"I'm Luca. What's yours? Also, I would like to talk to you after class...If you don't mind. I'm new to the school and don't know my way around...I was hoping you'd show me around..."

Looking down at his stuff, she could see it all set neatly. Something seemed very strange yet intruiging with this boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.