1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
Two well known Youtubers make a plan to be in the others videos for their fans. They may think its just for the fans... but it becomes more. Much more.
--------
-Character Sheet-
Name: Spencer James Wolf

Youtuber Name: Redoxagal (Red for short)

About Channel: Gameplay and commentating.

Height: 6ft

Body Type: 6 ft

Personality: Spencer is a very outgoing and funny guy. He os loyal, smart, kind, and cares alot about his friends, family and of course his fans. He makes friends very quickly and easily. He is however very stubborn, however he doesn't get mad easily unless you mess with the people he cares about, or if a game is simply being annoying. He is also very tough and can be sarcastic.

Bio: Spencer lived in Scotland until he was 12 years old. He moved to Illinois with his mom, dad, and little sister. He made new friends quit easily. At the time his accent was quit thick but as time passed his accent became more faint yet it was noticable. Spencer always loved video games, boxing, drawing, and music. He was actually quit good at those things too. Once Spencer graduated college he moved out of his parents house, to Ohio so he could own his own house and start college. By this time he started something he always wanted to do. Gaming videos. He was a huge hit, his commentating, reactions, everything was just hilarious. He and his channel became quit popular pretty fast and after 6 months he was actually getting paid to make videos. However to Spencer it wasn't about the money, he just simply enjoyed doing it. He loves his fans. He isn't just known for his commentating, he was also known for his red hair and his Scottish accent.

Looks: Pic Below

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-07-14-48-41-1-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-07-14-48-41-1-1.png
    523 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hey! I like the idea, and would like to RP it with you :D
I see you prefer straight pairing right? So you'd want a girl?
If your interested in RPing with me, let me know :)

Reactions: Bryce
Yeah sure! Just put your character sheet here. I would like your character to be a girl ^_^. After that I will make a starter.

Name:

Jenna Free Lovett

Youtuber Name:

LittleMissLoveIt

About Channel:

Eclectic. Her channel ranges from music covers to ghost stories. In all, you could call her a vlogger. She tells about her day, stories of her childhood, meets up and makes friends with fans a vloggers, and shares her adventures with others. Went on an adventure? She Vlogged It. Play'd a new card? She Vlogged It. Ate a new food? She Vlogged It. She strives to make sure her viewers feel like their living each day with her. And as such she tries to live each day to the fullest.

Height:

5"4

Weight:

114lb

Personality:

Bright, Bubble, and Brilliant. She's a spark that lights up the lives of those around her. She's active and bouncy, always on the move with another adventure around the bend. Which, isn't always a blessing. It's hard for her to sit still and she grows bored very easily. This, however, makes her a good source of a good time because she's always on the look out for the next source of fun. She can come across childish, and her temper matches this idea. She's super emotional, making her anger and sadness just as intense as her happiness. She's would tell you she was sassy and sweet, and she would really be wrong.

Bio:

She was an American girl, born and raised. The first 13 years of her life were spent living with her family (Her Grandmother, Mother, Father, and Older Brother) in a small town in Colorado called Steamboat Springs. She was never really happy there and was bullied mercilessly in school. As a result she was often alone. She when she turned 14, her 21 year old brother got a job in Texas, and offered her the choice to go with him. She readily agreed.

In her new school she flourished and turned into something of a social butterfly. Once her very successful High School career came to a close early at the age of 17, she flew out to California so she could start attending classes at the University of California - Los Angeles. It was then she started Vlogging as a way not to feel lonely off at collage. It lead her to get an appartment with three other Vloggers at the age of 18. She never expected her Vlogging thing to get as big as it did, but she's glad it happened. That way she, and hopefully her viewers, will never feel alone.

Looks:

14%2B-%2B1

I hope she's ok! She was done up a lot quicker then I normally would make a character :)

Reactions: Bryce
Yeah she is great! :) I will make a starter. It will just take me a little bit :P

Quick question before I reply:

Do you mind if I make the three Vloggers she lives with minor characters? :)?

I don't mind lol xP

Status
Not open for further replies.