・:*:・゚★ ℘lots inside [ slice of life. fantasy. angst. ]

⊱ madnéau.

Original poster
e1e04d0268496f17cf013c16453b8e79-daa13qs.gif

Hello everyone. I'm angled towards simple greetings so pardon me
if you're the kind of person that wants to hear about my job,⠀ years
of writing experience and what I like to do in my spare time.⠀
( ་ ⍸ ་ )

I'm an advanced writer but I'm not mean about who i'll write with.
I'll write as either gender but am naturally more attracted to writers
that also play as both genders.⠀Not a requirement to write with me
though.

Currently only interested in⠀ m x f ⠀ and⠀ f x f.

If there is a star symbol next to a plot, it means I'm craving that plot

d9p0g9z-a67ada7e-a5ec-4bcc-b348-0420188ff75a.png

179077 001. Vampire King x Human⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

002. Rich kid x Street thug

179078 003. Werewolf x Bullied person⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 004. Yokai villain x Human

179079 005. Greek God child x Greek God child

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 006. Modern Hades x Persephone

007. A team of space cowboys i.e. bounty hunters ⠀

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 008. Young woman x Older man

009. Alien x Human⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 010. Bestfriend's older brother x friend

179080 011. Detective x Prostitute

179082 012. Person w/superpowers x Person w/superpowers ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 013. Senpai x Kouhai

⠀ ⠀ 014. Bully x Bullied⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 015. Arranged marriage plot

016. Priestess x Cursed demon⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀017. White Witch x Dark Mage

018. Post Apocalyptic like twd or Bird Box⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀179081 019. Ronin x Feudal prostitute

020. Geisha x Samurai / Forbidden lover⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 021. Childhood friend x Twin brothers

022. Friend x Friend

⠀ ( won't admit feelings )

023. Studio Ghibli : Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle.⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

A universe during the era of greek gods, consisting of the descendants of the main god and goddesses.
though, i do find that a modern day setting with the children could also be intriguing. i'd prefer to talk
about this idea with my partner so if you're interested, i've got a plethora of ideas to swing your way. ♥
179083 Muse A has a stalker that eventually drives away any boyfriend she's had since moving into her apartment complex. Muse B is her new neighbor, who happens to be a rookie detective and is in love with one of the neighboring tenants. They strike a deal and their journey begins: Muse A will help him attract the woman he loves if he'll help her figure out who her stalker is. But when you're spending so much time together, something could bloom. Couldn't it?
179084 Muse A is an infamous writer that has never published his photo ( or actual name ) on his books. The people around him make efforts to get to know him but he's keen on keeping them away, preferring to be alone. He goes online and meets Muse B, a woman his age who seems to like all of the same things he does. After a while of talking, she reveals that she's struggling and doesn't have a real place to stay. Muse A offers her a job as his live-in maid.

But when the day of their meeting comes, Muse A is shocked to see that Muse B isn't his age at all. In fact, she's a beautiful... young... woman. Suddenly he's feeling uncomfortable about their situation and she's got a lot to explain.
A group of four closely knit friends make up the 幽霊 Ghost hunting department club in their school. At first,
they'd assumed a ton of other people would want to join. I mean, who doesn't want to hunt paranormal shit... right? Wrong.
No one else seemed to take it seriously and it eventually just became a routine spot for the four to hangout in. They'd even
gotten a few requests from around the school and local neighborhoods. Finding an old lady's cat, or investigating why Mrs.
Kawara's daughter kept disappearing at night. Turns out, her daughter wasn't possessed by demons come the night time.
She was just sneaking out to see some older boyfriend of hers.

Today was just like any other day. Go to class, bullshit at lunch, and meet everyone in the club room – regular stuff. They
receive a letter, written in old calligraphy stuffed underneath the club room door. A new investigation request. Awesome!
But... what happens when the request ends up being real? These kids have no real experience with the paranormal!

Version 2. Everything about version 2 is the same except, upon arriving to their destination they,
⇢ Get sucked into Fuedal or Edo Japan to investigate and they can't return to regular life until they've solved the mystery,
murder, etc. All while trying to adapt and avoid the twists and issues of that time period. Basically, version one is still
modern, version 2 is not!
Muse A has just moved to an obscure town where the people are beautiful, haunting and hungry. Despite the obvious signs of caution, muse a's roommate, muse b, can't seem to understand their paranoia. Weeks later, a festival of ghouls and goblins is celebrated by the gothic city. It isn't long before muse a finds themselves surrounded by a group of teeth—teeth and monsters. It feels like it's all going to end right there until muse c shows up, pea-cocking like some god damn gift of god.

For some reason, the arrival of muse c seems to freeze the others where they stand, watching with fearful eyes. c propositions a. "Vow yourself to me and you'll be under my protection. refuse and the second I walk away, they'll have at your flesh in seconds." Without understanding the depth of the deal, a agrees and the two are bound together.
Muse A has always had a crush on Muse B but never had the courage to confess his feelings. During the summer, Muse B runs away from her strict home and Muse A offers her to live with himself and his older brother. The perfect chance to really get to know her, right? Well. When his older brother takes a liking to her, things get complicated. Jealousies erupt and the competition is on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I would like to Roleplay.

I really enjoyed your ideas of:
1. Spirited Away, Haku was always a favorite of mine (I have a No Face phone case lol).
2. Nana, I have not read/watched Nana in such a long time but I love it. I would love to play either Nanas (punk Nana is my favorite).
3. Inuyasha, that was a childhood anime so I am afraid we would need to make our own.

• Love
Reactions: ⊱ madnéau.
Hello friend!! I was wondering if you would perhaps be interested in a Rin x Sesshomaru plot?

•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

I have noh and jiji from kiki's delivery service as phone charms, how cute.

If you could narrow those down to just your top two, I'd appreciate it. I can
help coax us from there. ★

1. Spirited Away, Haku was always a favorite of mine (I have a No Face phone case lol).
2. Nana, I have not read/watched Nana in such a long time but I love it. I would love to play either Nanas (punk Nana is my favorite).
3. Inuyasha, that was a childhood anime so I am afraid we would need to make our own.

•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

Unfortunately I don't do canon x canon. I used to but it doesn't appeal to me anymore.
I also am not a fan of the rin x sessho ship so I wouldn't be inclined to doing that but...
I'd be open to something else with him, if you're still interested. ★

Hello friend!! I was wondering if you would perhaps be interested in a Rin x Sesshomaru plot?

•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

I have noh and jiji from kiki's delivery service as phone charms, how cute.

If you could narrow those down to just your top two, I'd appreciate it. I can
help coax us from there. ★

Spirited Away or Inuyasha, would you like me to message you?

•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

I'll message you--no issue.

Absolutely :D if you'd like to message me i would love to collaberate with you!!

Hello there! I am either interested in your FWB plot, arranged marriage idea or detective x prostitute pairing. Any of those I can take on!

Hello!

The artist x muse idea is interesting to me. I am myself looking for something similar at the moment - in fact I posted a thread looking for a partner for a musician x muse. Muse being whatever character me and said partner will figure out, could be a fan, could be a stagehand etc, etc.

Let me know if you want to talk more about it.

Making a deal with a demon isn't just wishes and sugar. It's dangerous.
It's danger and menace, sex and stolen-innocence. When you struct a deal with
the devil, you'd expected to pay a small price and leave it at that. But you were
wrong and now you're his, body and soul. Little did you know, the underworld
had a life of it's own and you were about to become a /huge/ part of it.

Could we do this one? ^^

Hello! I'm definitely interested in a plot involving the descendants of the Greek gods. Send me a PM and we can talk? :)

I'm very interested in your greek god plot and I would love to bounce ideas with you if you're interested!

Saludos! I'm interested in a bevy of those plot ideas, chiefly Player x First Love, Shy Student x Delinquent, or friend's older brother x friend. I have a few characters of my own that could cross up into that pretty well, maybe set up some interesting plot lines. I'm also interested in the prostitute x ronin one, I'm guessing in Sengoku era? I'd prefer to play the male part for the main, but can play female for side characters as well. PM me and let's talk!

Hello! I am interested in your fae prince x modern witch plot! I found this while searching for partners and didn't realize how old this was, but I would love to roleplay with you!

• Love
Always open. Added new plots.
179085 means I'm craving that particular plot.

Last edited by a moderator: