Lost

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
"I guess we could check it out, but stay behind me." I took a tentative step towards the cave and peeked in. It was dark. I turned to face Kat. "Do you have any matches or anything?"

Katarina's face immediately became morbid at the thought of matches. Matches hated her even more than fire by sticks because they at least were supposed to be simple and easy; take the stick and scrape it across the box. It never worked though... and on the off chance that it did, it took her a whole pack in order to light one, just so the wind could blow it out three hopefull seconds later. "Here..." She reached in to one of her pants pockets and came out with a water proof pack of matches for dummies which she handed over in a rush.

"Thanks." I took one and struck it across the edge of the cave. It lit. I took one of the sticks I had collected and lit it. The wind blew the match out. I handed the pack back to Kat. Looking into the cave, I saw someone. "Umm, hello." Turning and looking at Kat. "Someone's in here!" I said in a hushed whisper. Turning back around, I cleared me throat and stepped away from the cave wall. "Who are you?" I asked the figure.