2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Will do my best to communicate with people as and when I'm off if I forget to please hit me up
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
fandom romance sci fi fantasy modern and anime and more
his will be set in the modern age of London as it is right now with a few twists, it will be based in Kensington, there are several parts of this area some rougher than others in more than one way. While normally a poorer person wouldn't be able to pay for a nicer house, the council had made plans in advance as part of a test of sorts to bring people from all over London together to break down the barriers in one form or another.
Here tensions and awkwardness go hand in hand but should you be able to rise above you can create a place where you can all belong.

There will be some mature subjects not ero but please don't let that take over the rp.
Another rule i would like to put in place is to give others the chance to post, yes i know it's sometimes hard when one is really board but there will be plenty of time to get to know each other and this stops people from feeling isolated.
Ideas are welcome and i even welcome non-residents such as plumbers and so on.
I'm not asking you to be my best friend but for the love of sanity and fairness don't go out of your way to annoy me and such i will give three warning then i'll ban you from the rp.
Ages can vary between 18 and 40 to give people more options, i don't want everyone playing young adults it takes away from the diversity of the rp.
All sexuality's welcome age again no ero, real-life images, please also looking for co-gms 3 to be precise you are tasked with being unbias and deal with things in a proper manner.
You are welcome to talk to me about a problem, just because i'm a grouch at times doesn't mean i'm unreasonable. I get things get heated but do your best not to do it too often.
No unrealistic chars i'm sure me or the co gm's done have to explain again
No metaing unless given permission same for god modding these rules apply to all including me.
More rules will be added as needed
right now i'm looking for ten to fourteen people since that's a good size group, you can make the numbers up.
Pent house and higher quality flats will cost more but the security is there to protect all that live in the blocks.
Your free to pick your own pics for your flat but i do ask not to fill the pages with them.

Name:
Nickname if applies
Family again if applies
Job:
Extra:
https://www.central-london-apartmen...6/09/Cheval-Three-Quays-Apartments-London.jpg