Lost Souls (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry of being late on the draw, my posting may be spotty at times but I will try my hardest to check everyday!

1. I am perfectly okay with just rehashing the DS1/2 plotline with the four kings idea(that is really interesting)

2. Whatever the group decides I am good with, I am okay with both areas loving them both. The only time I would have trouble is during anything referencing Demon Souls. I know nothing about it, as I have never played it so I would require explanations towards anything with it.

3. Character Interaction, dealing with the curse. World building I also feel is very important as I think the characters would get blanch with no enrichment or change. We will need combat to help advance things as to spice things up every now and then.
I don't see how dark souls will just have a ''spice'' of combat seeing how the whole premise of the game is to fight through armies of undead. Its a given when we find new areas we will rest at bonfires, tell stories and do non combat things but when the group starts moving it can't be overseen that most of what we will do when traveling is fight.

I don't see how dark souls will just have a ''spice'' of combat seeing how the whole premise of the game is to fight through armies of undead. Its a given when we find new areas we will rest at bonfires, tell stories and do non combat things but when the group starts moving it can't be overseen that most of what we will do when traveling is fight.
I would just prefer a larger focus on the story, lore, and what is happening around us as we travel than what is normally provided. I expect combat to be common and happen quite often; I just think it should to reinforce the story.

I would just prefer a larger focus on the story, lore, and what is happening around us as we travel than what is normally provided. I expect combat to be common and happen quite often; I just think it should to reinforce the story.
Fighting is apart of the story. LOL

Fighting is apart of the story. LOL
I know that, it should not just be hack and slash though. For example, if we kill a dragon any drakes in the area might leave since the mother/father is no longer there to help protect the nest. If we take an important item from an area, the locations respective enemies might track us down to retrieve it.

I know that, it should not just be hack and slash though. For example, if we kill a dragon any drakes in the area might leave since the mother/father is no longer there to help protect the nest. If we take an important item from an area, the locations respective enemies might track us down to retrieve it.
It's an interesting idea, I'm cool with longer reaching repercussions across the game/area based on what we do.

Nothing here.

Cancer and hospital Internet sucks.

As I have said; I don't full "grasp" the lorr. But I do agree there should be more to it than "Oh that dead guy over there is causing mayhem, lets stop him! Super Friends unite!" XD

What about classes also? Should each ove merits flaws? I'm talking more than one--so no one can simply be a power house. Also, may we make our own class (medieval only, not) And have a majority vote on if he can be accepted or to make changes so that he can be?

@BarrenThin
@Rax Rosetta
@Raging_Nebula
@Edward

Any else I forgot--my humblest apologies.

As I have said; I don't full "grasp" the lorr. But I do agree there should be more to it than "Oh that dead guy over there is causing mayhem, lets stop him! Super Friends unite!" XD

What about classes also? Should each ove merits flaws? I'm talking more than one--so no one can simply be a power house. Also, may we make our own class (medieval only, not) And have a majority vote on if he can be accepted or to make changes so that he can be?

@BarrenThin
@Rax Rosetta
@Raging_Nebula
@Edward

Any else I forgot--my humblest apologies.

I'd say we won't restrict you to a class.

Status
Not open for further replies.