Fantasy
Magical
Horror
Romance
Modern (slice of life)
Scifi
Mystery
Noir
My idea here was make a roleplay similar to the movie Anastasia. Link to the movie is
http://www.ilovedisney101.com/anastasia-full-movie-non-disney/

My idea was to have a vampire palace be cursed by a Dark Elf. All the royal family was cursed to vanish as a result. The last member of the royal family is the daughter, the only child the king and queen could conceive. The grandmother was kept alive, as she did not live under the royal name but her own from the past.

The castle still remains but all the future and excellence was gone and eaten by the ruin of the country. The Dark Elf who had sought to kill the royal family now serves to drive a silver stake through the heart of the living daughter. While the daughter and the grandmother escaped, the daughter lost all memory of her past except for the dreams of her family. One of the poor servant boys had found a life for himself, selling blood for cheap under the Grandmothers rule. The Grandmother has been searching for all the princess all along.

Through auditions to get the princess back home and collect the money, the princess with forgotten memories stumbles out of her orphanage and make a wrong turn, she stumbles into YC selling tickets out of the country. YC finds MC looking exactly like the missing princess. Offering a few tickets to MC to find out who she really is. They end up falling in love while the Dark Elf seeks to destroy them both and claim all the kingdom for himself.

(This can also be made into a human rp.)

If you are interested PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.