Lost / multifandom RP

Queen of Madness

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Different peoples from another place are suddenly transformed into an island they never hear of, or don' know why they're here...now they need to find a way to survive into this mysterious island, where the danger watch their every move.

Multifandom Rp, so you can take any canon characters for any anime, series, movies, games, etc. OC:s are always welcome as well. You can have as many characters as you want.
This will be semi-mature Rp, violence, death, angsty, but sexual or too bloody scenes will need to be fade to black.
I take plot ideas too if someone has something on mind :)​

I'm super down for this one, been inactive lately but this is worth coming back

Hm, games? well

Earthbound/ mother series
Undertale (never played the game, but I know it)
Okami
pokemon
super smash bros melee, brawl, etc.
Nintendo games, Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Metroid, etc.
Touhou project
Animal crossing
Well then could you tell me the ones you do know of?

I'm pretty new to Iwaku and I'm not completely sure how this works... but that idea seems to have a lot of potential! I'd be open to suggest ideas or details about the plotline.

Reactions: Ur Degaton
I would be interested! Do you watch The 100?

.Clexa I know the series, but never really watched it

Narika, yes in this RP you can be anything for any anime, tv-series, movie, game...etc. So yes One piece is accetable.

How large is this island our characters will be marooned on? Is it barren and tropical, or cold and deciduous?

How large is this island our characters will be marooned on? Is it barren and tropical, or cold and deciduous?
Walking across the island, using the beach on the sides of the island can take months to get around the entire island. Two-three weeks walk to the center of the island, near the river.

Around the island, there is a sandy beach, dense rainforest (You can run into even the craziest trees there).

There are two small islands on the sides that are dangerous, they only appear when the water is shallow, and disappear underwater when they rise.
In the middle of the island, there are two volcanoes, the other is crushed by a meteorite there is now a lake. The other is a normal volcano but "active".

At the other end of the island behind the volcanoes is a crater field, several meteors have landed there and there is no longer grow anything. The air there is denser and even more toxic.

The weather can be anything, it changes unpredictably and doesn’t always follow the laws of nature (e.g. after a week of scorching heat you can suddenly start raining by pouring water or even snow). There may even be days that the weather changes all the time (rare but true).

Animals ... the same as the weather, only the imagination is the limit to what you can run into. From the little squirrel to prehistoric creatures.

Has this got any traction?