Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Adventure, Romance, Magical, Fantasy, Furry, Modern, Supernatural, Naurto, RWBY, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Avatar/Korra, Hunter, Games, Fandoms
I didn't think I would actually be at this point in 2019 but I find myself here yet again.
To recap to anyone that is reading this, today I had a partner on another site informing me they "lost the touch" when it comes to the roleplay we shared. Now to me that is a major blow knowing once again I lost another possible partner and it is getting to the point where I am currently lost the mojo when it comes to looking for a compatible partner for one where my luck hasn't been good at all for me. Despite my efforts to adapt and to try to add more varied options to my list already it has not been enough in a long-term vision aspect of it while on this other site more often I ended up ignored, blocked or not even interesting to potential partners. I'll leave it at this unless you guys who answer want more details but what do you guys do in this situation if anything at all?

Finding a long-term partner can be difficult. Most role-plays will end at some point, and 99% of the time they will end prematurely. People will 'lose touch' down the line, or simply get preoccupied with real life. There are many reasons why this could happen. You have to keep this in mind and accept it for what it is, or I'm afraid you'll just continue to disappoint yourself.

Personally, I haven't completed any role-plays to date, and I've had a lot of role-plays die on me too. So, you're not alone. It happens to everyone. But I don't take it personally and my happiness doesn't rely on role-playing, so it doesn't really affect me much if at all. You seem like the type of person who does in fact rely on it a little too much, so I suggest finding other hobbies to enjoy and preoccupy yourself with.

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
Finding one is indeed difficult and that can't be denied about that. For me, I feel like it happens a lot more for me in my case than anyone else during my roleplaying experiences while seeing others get interest easier than I do and the reasons and listing behind that can really go on.
I find it hard to not take it personally as it feels more of a snub (or something against me) to me and for the hard work I put in only to be snubbed with either no long-term staying power, losing interest out of my control and only to be ignored while others don't get this and then being blocked for no explanation at all. I will refrain from saying how many rp's I have dead on mine due to the no long-term staying power since a partner did not reply to me.