Lost Island: IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheiko seems a little concerned at the noise rustling from the bushes, and adjusts the lenses of his glasses as he stands back up to his feet. He gives a quick glance to the trees, but Kiki didn't seem to be too concerned, so he figured it wasn't anything to worry about.

Cheiko smiles at Blue on his shoulder, giving him a gentle pet on the head with one of his fingers.
"My, he's certainly clever." Cheiko admires as he follows Kiki, his feet brushing gently through the golden sands.
"I suppose we're heading to your place for the time being, then? I don't mean to be hinderance, but I'd like to get back to my university as soon as possible." Cheiko asks respectfully.

As Keiji heard the rustling noise coming from the bushes, he shivered a little more moving a little closer to the others, he was definitely not going to stick around too much longer. He smiled a little as he watched Kiki pick up the little boy, he was sure he was in good hands before Kiki told them they needed to move. Keiji just nodded quietly and followed her, he was a little paranoid, so he found himself glancing behind him and to his sides every now and then wondering if there was any sort of creature following them somehow. This was how he always was in new places at first, always cautious and acutally pretty skitting, hopefully the others won't realize this just yet...

Kiki walked to her little cave away from the beach. There was a nice, easy path to it, but it was slightly hidden from the beach. She paused at the entrance, many vines tied together to make a curtain, and pulled it aside, revealing several beds, a table, several chairs, a makeshift stove, and a wooden wall that led to a bathroom with a makeshift bath. "Home?" She asked them, as if inviting them in.

Keiji nodded quietly looking impressed at what he saw, he smiled a little "Thank you." he said politely, bowing before entering Keijis home, he started to look around the place noticeably curious about what it contained.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Blue jumped, flying into the small dwelling and landing on a half-unmade bed. Kiki tied the curtain aside so the others could come in and walked over, making her made and sitting on the pelt on top. She smiled. "Anyone hungry?"

Blue jumped, flying into the small dwelling and landing on a half-unmade bed. Kiki tied the curtain aside so the others could come in and walked over, making her made and sitting on the pelt on top. She smiled. "Anyone hungry?"
Keiji was about to say something, but, his stomach growled quite loudly, speaking for itself, he felt himself blush a little before he spoke "Yeah... I guess I am." he said, smiling nervously as he sat down himself not too far from Keiji.

Kiki giggled. "I can make some soup!" She said, standing again and going to the small kitchen area, grabbing a medium sized pot. She rummaged around a little before placing the pot full of water over the fire that was dying out. She added some wood, poking it until it was a flame again, then began adding random roots and vegetables to the soup, humming softly.

Keiji smiled "Thanks..." he said quietly, giving her a smile, he watched with interest as Kiki started humming and making soup, it's aroma was lingering in the air causing his mouth to water a little. Realizing just how long he'd gone without food made him blush a little, he really hadn't expected anything like this to happen when he had stepped aboard that ship of his.

Once everything was in the pot, Kiki sat back, prodding the fire a little before standing, returning to her bed to sit. "It'll be ready in a little." She said with a faint smile. "Your name is Keiji, right?" she asked Keiji with a curious expression.

Keiji nodded shyly smiling a little "Y-Yeah..." he said quietly, he couldn't quite remember clearly, but he had mentioned it at some point earlier in his arrival, but it wouldn't be surprising that he had forgotten. After all, it's been quite an eventfull day for him, though he was just thankfull Kiki had found him when she did, he wasn't sure how long he would have lasted on this island alone.

Kiki nodded, looking around a little. "We should play a game." She said after a moment, smiling and standing once more. "Who else wants to play?"

Keiji had a glint of childish joy in his eyes when Kiki mentioned they should play a game, he stood up and smiled too, looking around at the others wondering if they would want to join to... "I do!" He said, despite sounding excited, he managed to keep his voice rather quiet.

Kiki giggled. "Yay, one more player! What about you...Cheiko?" she asked, taking a moment to remember the other's name. "Do you want to play a game?" She smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.