2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi

• Co Gm Poisoned Rose

This is about a modern day world in a Asylum you have been placed here because you have a severe mental problem even if you never did. You do now. The tests and experiments make you crazy and give you aliments. How ever the drugs also send you and a group like you to another world and you must fight your way through the drug hazed world and make it out of the asylum before your mind is lost to the world for ever.

• Rules
    Obviously follow All The Site Rules, And Whatever I Say and the Co Gm ( to be Determined ) Goes

Posts and others
    Keep all OOC in this thread. No RPing takes place here, only OOC and Cs sheet here. Please post 2+ Lines And Please Try To Have Proper Spelling I know we all mess up at times I am guilty of this and give others something to work with.

Characters
    Please, When Making Characters... Use The Cs Given. Do not leave anything blank everyone has to fill every part of the Cs out.

May have up to two characters male and female

Please Please Please Keep Genders Even , And Keep All Of Your Characters Active Please.

You are not allowed to use anime Or cartoons or drawings in this Rp at all, all images should be real people {or animals} and characters should be Heterosexual, Bisexual, and Asexual. I have nothing against LGBTQ community at all, just my preference for the rp is all.

No Mary-Sues, Gary-Stus, Or God-Modding. No Powerplaying . must write in third person, no first don't know what this is ask me.

IC and Roles
    Wait To Be Accepted By Myself or my co gm (to be determined) before jumping into the rp. You can not be your own other half sorry guys want it to be even Steven. If someone asks a question, Please feel free to answer if you don't know the answer then let me or Co gm ( to be determined) answer the question.

Have Fun!
    This is Highly Important and Dangerous... Just kidding on the dangerous part. If your not having fun you shall be put in the stocks for a day till you cheer up. Just kidding again. However RPs are supposed to be fun. I may be strict in OOC but If you should enjoy the story and as title says have fun get lost in the world of it all.

Now as for yes' Drama, Romance, action, and death will happen. Just kidding again on the death, well may be. How ever all rules are subject to change if need be.

To know you have read this I ask that you put your favorite song in your cs in other

• Patient Male -open alter universe Mad Hatter
    Patient Male - open alter universe March Hair
    Patient Female- taken alter universe Cheshire Cat
    Patient Male - open alter universe Alice
    Patient Male - open alter universe Tweedle dee
    Patient Female - open alter universe Tweedle Dumb
    Patient Female - @Zella alter universe white rabbit
    Patient Female - open alter universe Door Mouse
    Patient Male - male alter universe white King

Doctor female - open alter universe queen of spades

Nurses - open alter universe the queen of spades guards

Gaurd dogs- npc alternate universe Banderdashes

Cs
    Picture Here :: No Anime/Cartoons/Drawings, Real, Human Pictures Only} also alter universe look
    ﴾ First Name | Age | Birthday <month and day>
    | Nationality/Ethnicity| face Claim﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
    « Here {First, Middle <optional>, Last} »

༼ Nickname ༽
    « Here »

༼ Gender ༽
    « Here {Male or Female} »

༼ Physical Description ༽
    « Here {include height, weight, complexion, eye color, hair description, natural markings, piercings and tattoos} »

Disorder:

༼ Personality ༽
    « Here {minimum of 5 traits each positive and negative} »

༼ History ༽
    « Here »

༼ Likes ༽
    « Here {at least 5} optional»

༼ Dislikes ༽
    « Here {at least 5} »

༼ Hobbies ༽
    « Here {at least 3} »

༼ Talents ༽
    « Here {at least 3} »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
    « Here {at least 3} »

༼ Fears ༽
    « Here {at least 3} »

༼ Relationships ༽
    « Here {please indicate what the relationship is :: friend, enemy, best friend, crush, secret crush, significant other, ex significant other, etc...} »

༼ Family ༽
    « Here {please include the name and relationship to the character at the minimum.} »

༼ Other ༽
    « Here {any additional information you would like to add} »

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checking, I'd expect more interest on a Wonderland roleplay, so it surprised me.

Can I post a CS?~

Just checking, I'd expect more interest on a Wonderland roleplay, so it surprised me.

Can I post a CS?~
Sure which character are you looking for?

Invite any one you want

~WIP CS~
PATIENT FILE:
"The White Rabbit"

Picture Here :: No Anime/Cartoons/Drawings, Real, Human Pictures Only}
﴾ First Name | Age | Birthday <month and day>
| Nationality/Ethnicity| face Claim﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Here {First, Middle <optional>, Last} »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Here »

༼ Gender ༽
« Here {Male or Female} »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Here {include height, weight, complexion, eye color, hair description, natural markings, piercings and tattoos} »

Disorder:

༼ Personality ༽
« Here {minimum of 5 traits each positive and negative} »

༼ History ༽
« Here »

Likes ༽

« Here {at least 5} optional»

༼ Dislikes ༽
« Here {at least 5} »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« Here {at least 3} »

༼ Talents ༽
« Here {at least 3} »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« Here {at least 3} »

༼ Fears ༽
« Here {at least 3} »

༼ Relationships ༽
« Here {please indicate what the relationship is :: friend, enemy, best friend, crush, secret crush, significant other, ex significant other, etc...} »

༼ Family ༽
« Here {please include the name and relationship to the character at the minimum.} »

༼ Other ༽
« Here {any additional information you would like to add} »

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankies~
Easier if it remains in that order. Also remember to add your alter universe photo as well it was added to the cs

The alter universe form, is it still human? Or would like, the Cheshire cat have some sort of mangled tail or something added?~

The alter universe form, is it still human? Or would like, the Cheshire cat have some sort of mangled tail or something added?~
I would prefer the animals not be human form in alter universe you can make them as drug induced as you want

Status
Not open for further replies.