Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, a bit confused. So aside from Hildred, who only just arrived, the other adventurers have been in the castle for a few days. Where does Aurel fit in? Is he an adventurer at all, or simply a side character? Why did he not take part in the talk alongside the others, was he not given an envelope?

Also, Hildred removed her hood upon entering the throne room to avoid disrespecting the queen.

alright, number one for me is up, not 100% on it but my students should be arriving any moment so I ought to go get ready for a weekend of jumping in a cold lake (oh joy). On a unrelated note and just out of interest, @NorwayFOO is your picture light through snow or light through cloudy water?

@Ythania Sorry about that, I'll edit it.

As for why Aurel was just at the sidelines, here:
Thank you very much for helping to clear things up, this seems like a reboot if an older RP so you'll have to bear with me as I settle in. Things are looking promising, however!

EDIT: I love Torgeir. I really love Torgeir. He is the complete polar opposite of Hildred in almost every aspect and I'm seriously wondering whether or not they'll become the best of friends or the worst of enemies, or even extremely competitive frenemies. I just don't know. I'm looking forward to replying, but we still need @Boss Megu 's Eleanor and...what appears to be @Bitterblue 's Caela to introduce themselves before anyone else can post, right?

Last edited:
Thank you very much for helping to clear things up, this seems like a reboot if an older RP so you'll have to bear with me as I settle in. Things are looking promising, however!

EDIT: I love Torgeir. I really love Torgeir. He is the complete polar opposite of Hildred in almost every aspect and I'm seriously wondering whether or not they'll become the best of friends or the worst of enemies, or even extremely competitive frenemies. I just don't know. I'm looking forward to replying, but we still need @Boss Megu 's Eleanor and...what appears to be @Bitterblue 's Caela to introduce themselves before anyone else can post, right?
Oh yup, sorry I didn't put it out there sooner. I was debating with myself on how to slide Aurel in.

I vote best friends, that'd be so cool. I wanna see banter!

alright, number one for me is up, not 100% on it but my students should be arriving any moment so I ought to go get ready for a weekend of jumping in a cold lake (oh joy). On a unrelated note and just out of interest, @NorwayFOO is your picture light through snow or light through cloudy water?

It's light through snow... Um, I think... At least I'm pretty sure it was... Mmm.

Reactions: Boss Megu
Hi guys! I'm really sorry for suddenly not appearing! O.O;;; I kind of forgot that I signed for an iwaku RP. Promise that I'll not forget again! Will post something in a few hours.
Cold weather's killer in 'The Good Ol' Days' of renaissance Britain. Waaay more people died in the winter than the summer, due to a mix of low food supplies and not being prepped for the cold. Makes sense that people are weak to the cold! But...I can't find it in their weakness. I think it's just Hildy because she's a sap.

I'll get to working on a post now, either way.

EDIT: Question! How famous are your characters? It's all fine and dandy with me boasting about how Hildred's got this terrible reputation but I'd really like to repay the favour by making it so Hildred knows of any rumours, stories, legends, or simply feats of strength that any of your characters would be well-known for.

By the way, I'd be forever grateful to you if your character did recognise her and heard about the rumours, not only would it make my day but it'd fit in with the sort of atmosphere I'm trying to create. ESPECIALLY if your character hates her, or doesn't like her due to the rumours. I'm intentionally trying to put some friction into the team.
There is a HUGE possibility that Eleanor would know of her and her clan, if Hildred mingled in royal balls and all that, there's a possibility they may have been introduced. Also, since she's notorious, Eleanor will definitely know of her. Not that she'd really care unless she stealing from Eleanor. :P Eleanor doesn't like it when you take her stuff without permission. She's not really a sticler for rules and shtuff, but she likes things as they are. Despite how Eleanor looks, she's actually fond of people who are happy because she can't be like that (blame the mom). I like friction, friction makes fire and Eleanor is WEAK against fire. AKA she doesn't know what to do if there's an argument that doesn't involve "missions", like egasp feelings.

Eleanor herself would be pretty much be well-known. She's the bastard child of the current king of Amphara (a small country north of Chrysos) and the heir to the noble seat of Absalome---now vi Grimhilde. She's known to be the Enchanting for a reason. Despite her cold exterior, she's able to inspire loyalty in the few men and women she leads. She's also known to be of the youngest Battle Mage and has lead successful raids surrounding the Whispering Mountains, cleansing it of the bandits and thieves and gangster. Her mother has a shady stories about wanting to be THE Queen and some of those rumours would probably involve Eleanor being her mother's weapon or something. That and everyone pretty much knows the funny stories surrounding Eleanor's childish reaction to getting married. XD So yeah.

I personally like Hildred's character, I'm so excited to see where she'll take the team.

Actually, give me about an hour. Or less. I'm so embarrassed to NOT have anything up!

Eleanor and Hildred are going to get along rather well, though I doubt they've met. I'm really intrigued to see how this turns out.

Reactions: Boss Megu
Eleanor and Hildred are going to get along rather well, though I doubt they've met. I'm really intrigued to see how this turns out.
YOU guys have posted so much amazing shtuuuuffff and OMG, I'm so going to get into writing! AFTER I kill the cockroach floating around. One moment.

Also, Hildred prolly would hear about the strangest stories about Eleanor and children, animals and oranges. Like funny stories you wouldn't hear about this cold woman. xDD

• Love
Reactions: Ythania
I'll throw this our way too, since I doodled it on the corner of one of my new sketchdump pages.

mMZcpV9h.jpg

These two would be...the best if they were friends. The most unlikely of friendships.

That's so cute! I like it! I personally request they become friends now! :D

Hnnng, I'm so hyped up for posting. Eleanor looks like such a beautifully complex character; we've got quite the cast going on here.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hnnng, I'm so hyped up for posting. Eleanor looks like such a beautifully complex character; we've got quite the cast going on here.
Thank you for saying so! :D She's got some insecurities in her and then some. Also, my good Lord, that's beautiful art! > Q <;;

Also, (> ///// < );;;; my writing is so rusty it took me forever to get that up. I hope it isn't too long. I can't wait to see all the chara's in action! haha

EDIT: I love Torgeir. I really love Torgeir. He is the complete polar opposite of Hildred in almost every aspect and I'm seriously wondering whether or not they'll become the best of friends or the worst of enemies, or even extremely competitive frenemies. I just don't know.
I vote best friends, that'd be so cool. I wanna see banter!
I've was wondering about how Torgeir would fit into the group as he distrustful of people. The one that seemed easier to fit was genuinely Hildred because he already know that she's shifty as, so in a slighty weird way he can be more relaxed around her.

also I can't love that picture enough @Ythania

That's a fairly good point. And his earlier comment poked a nest hornet in Ellie...soooooooo, I've got no clue. They could bond / argue about the merits of killing a fox? /shot

Not to mention that they kill people for money. In a way, they have both seen the true grit of the lower classes and criminal life, they understand that they have to do what it takes to survive out there, and they both won't trust each other an inch which will end up bringing them closer than ever.

But don't get too hasty to become buddies, I imagine hildred's dishonourable treatment of people's belongings and her constant ass-kissing will hit a few nerves for our resident Viking.

Hi guys, Mippu pointed out something to me in my post. So I changed it and shtuff. You might want to recheck it, but it's really that important. :P haha

Status
Not open for further replies.